Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

US and others claims of Uyghur Muslim abuse in Xinjiang province

kvs
    kvs

US and others claims of Uyghur Muslim abuse in Xinjiang province - Page 2 Empty Re: US and others claims of Uyghur Muslim abuse in Xinjiang province

Post  kvs Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:23 am

I remember the mother of a Chinese friend of mine a very long time ago claiming that Mongolia is part of China. Not inner Mongolia
    but the country called Mongolia. The Chinese don't accept that the Mongols actually did rule over them and instead claim that
    they ruled over the Mongols. Tibet is similar. Whether it had regressive social conditions is not relevant. But in the case of
    the Uyghurs, there was never a country by that name. They are like many in other ethnic groups in Asia that never formed
    countries. The Uyghurs are clearly being radicalized by Wahabbists and their whole self-determination is somebody else's
    agenda. Let's have the Basques and the Catalonians get states while we engage in our double standards.

The Wahabbi radicalization sets the tone. The Chinese response is not all on China.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Mir like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

US and others claims of Uyghur Muslim abuse in Xinjiang province - Page 2 Empty Re: US and others claims of Uyghur Muslim abuse in Xinjiang province

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:26 am

TMA1 wrote:Come on. I am aware of how dark the corruption of the western nations gets and the ridiculous hypocrisy​. That said anyone who thinks Xi's China isn't as unscrupulous and wicked is delusional.

You are new here ain't you? Welcome to this forum delusional is a very consistent factor here.

The fact they are making excuses now for the shit China is doing is rich.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:53 am

TMA1 wrote:Come on. I am aware of how dark the corruption of the western nations gets and the ridiculous hypocrisy​. That said anyone who thinks Xi's China isn't as unscrupulous and wicked is delusional.

Politics and politicians are mostly unscrupulous and wicked as far as I'm concerned, but if you take China's modern history they have done pretty well, especially considering things like the Opium Wars that really destroyed China.

This is just my personal opinion, but for me leaders like Putin and Xi demonstrate that they actually do care for their people and the country. I can't think of any others besides Assad, but then I must be delusional! Laughing

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:57 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

You are new here ain't you? Welcome to this forum delusional is a very consistent factor here.

The fact they are making excuses now for the shit China is doing is rich.

You should learn how to change the channels on your TV - it's refreshing! Idea
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:10 pm

To combat separatism and extremism, we need social Engineering. But instead of forced expulsions, we can encourage voluntary resettlement of populations by building industrial cities and equal opportunity employment law. This allows for diversification of local population. Homogeneous and harmonious existence. Separatism has no future in a Democratic system. Since the majority population who opposes separatism will always win any vote. If ethnic minorities are dispersed across international borders, then inhabitants of those nations also have a say in any vote.

In this way separatists say in Kurdish regions, will be always out voted by the majority populations in Syria and Turkey and Iraq and Iran. The same story with the greater Turkistan dream.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:34 pm

To suggest that China does not want radical nutters demanding an end to this that or another thing that does not suit them is normal and healthy.

In this case there are victims because there is oil and there is a silk trade route the US wants to damage because they don't benefit from improved trade links between the EU and Asia.

Replace evil commie China with innocent sweet America and they wouldn't be negotiating trade agreements and building roads between Asia and the EU, they would be hard core regime change to build puppet states they controlled between Asia and the EU and they could care less about how that effected the countries on their money train to the EU.

If you were aiming for the we are bad evil censored , but they would be much worse you are barking up the wrong tree here buddy.

Russia and China have no interest in world domination like the US does, so the comparison does not stand even the most basic scrutinty...

The enormous irony however is that if Putin left power then the person who replaced him might be rather more like the west and when he starts to use their energy and resources and technology and military power the way the west does then you will all pine to get Puty back... good old calm sensible Putin... when Russian dissidents actually start getting actually murdered then you will look back to now as being a good time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:14 pm