Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+34
flamming_python
George1
andalusia
Tingsay
jhelb
Scorpius
RTN
11E
Kiko
Tsavo Lion
JohninMK
Vann7
Arrow
GarryB
PapaDragon
magnumcromagnon
Rodion_Romanovic
AlfaT8
Yugo90
franco
miketheterrible
Regular
lyle6
Sujoy
Aristide
Maximmmm
kvs
Isos
par far
LMFS
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
dino00
Cyberspec
38 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

GarryB
    GarryB

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

Post  GarryB Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:26 am

Probably the waiver he was asked to sign meaning the western companies could not be sued if he grew an extra arm or all his hair fell out or he died or other complications, whereas the Chinese didn't require any waiver to be signed.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:25 am

Argentina is considering joining Mexico and Venezuela in getting Russia's coronavirus vaccine before the end of 2020.

The US empire continues to decline. This is why Washington imposed sanctions on the Russian research institute that developed the vaccine

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1323299247605927938
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:51 pm

While Americans voted, watched and waited yesterday, the US recorded 91,000 new coronavirus cases. That’s the country’s second-highest daily case total ever. More than 50,000 Americans are currently hospitalized with the virus, and those numbers are trending upward in the vast majority of states. Overseas, China and Japan are seeing new spikes, as is India’s capital city of New Delhi. There have now been more than 46 million cases of the virus worldwide. Meanwhile, a study has found that pregnant women are more likely to become severely ill and die from Covid-19. Contracting the virus also puts pregnant women at increased risk for premature delivery, it claims. CNN

China seeks to flip the script on Covid blame game

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:09 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Argentina is considering joining Mexico and Venezuela in getting Russia's coronavirus vaccine before the end of 2020.

The US empire continues to decline. This is why Washington imposed sanctions on the Russian research institute that developed the vaccine

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1323299247605927938

To follow that up I'm really pleasantly surprised to hear this:
    #Argentina's president on the decision to buy #SputnikV anti-#Covid_19 vaccine: "Some people talk about #Russia but they know nothing about it, it's a world power with 28 nobel prizes, a country with a huge scientific knowledge and advanced technologies"

https://twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/1323942990017155072

medo and miketheterrible like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:32 am

China seeks to flip the script on Covid blame game

And it is a blame game... so why not make up any conspiracy you like... the west certainly does, so why not make shit up and demand apologies from the west and then take unilateral action and sanctions against any target of your choice... just find a suitable target and shoot and keep shooting... missing is not important... just keep shooting... something will stick.

Novachok is a case in point... polonium doesn't sound Russian enough, but Novachok... ticks the boxes.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:25 pm

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 10 HZFgOKMK?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, medo and LMFS like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:15 am

Even Israel is rebuking the anti-Sputnik V hysteria!

Israeli hospital chief rejects Western concerns over Russia's Sputnik-V Covid-19 vaccine as ‘political,’ orders 1.5 million doses

flamming_python, Regular and miketheterrible like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:46 pm

kvs wrote:
    Regular wrote:All I can say - fuck Covid-19.

I've suffered a stroke few days ago and now I am stuck alone in hospital and I only have phone to pester other people/forums. No visiting is allowed, triage is in place, people wait for CT/MRI scans for several days. Never seen it that bad.

I hope the stroke is mild and the hospital does not make your health worse.

Sending positive energy your way!

Thank you KVS and thank you everyone else for your best wishes.

It was mild, but I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemies.

It was a sneaky bastard and started as a mild nausea and ended up as 3 days of hallucinations and vertigo. Now I am very lucky - I am not paralysed, but I am unable to walk by myself due balance issues as I've sustained medullary damage during ischemic stroke. There are other issues, like sensory processing, but as long as I can read a book and use a laptop - I am happy enough.

Now Covid situation is not a joke.

I live in Northern Ireland at the moment and I've seen how badly affected NHS became

It took us two calls to 999 to get to ambulance.
    First call- they refused to arrive and asked me to speak with dispatcher. I had no ability to speak or swallow and they insisted me to speak with them...
    Second call was better and my wife had to lie that I am unresponsive to get the crew out. It took two hours for them to arrive and they refused to take me as my BP and sugar levels were ok. I was having one TIA after another and I had no FAST symptoms (sneaky medullary strokes)
    Eventually they said - "Well if you want to wait 5 hours and make sure you are ok, then let's go"

So we went and then it opened my eyes how horrible Covid is.

I was in ER before all this and it was quick and no hassle thing only a year ago. It was different now.

We arrived at Craigavon hospital and ambulance crew were afraid to leave their vehicle as they spotted nurses running with FFP-3 masks. I assume use of these masks is unusual and it means there was confirmed case.

There were so many people in AE left waiting for Triage to clear them. No family members were allowed there. You could see people in hospital wheelchairs (the ones that that can't be moved by patient) in such a terrible state, unresponsive, sometimes experiencing seizures.. and then their names were called for them to move up to green triage zone. Lucky ones who were still in this universe mentally would wave their hands until after 5 times of being called would be rolled in by porter or a nurse. My wife is very sneaky and managed to sneak in to emergency area by pressing hospital bed button on the doors and she found me. Oh my God, how lucky I was when she gave me some water and money (???) When they took me in, they did Covid test and after I was cleared I was left waiting for emergency bed.

My wife knew nothing and she was left waiting for me in AE. No one, even police officers or receptionist said anything and she kept helping people who were left by themselves. She rolled them to green zone when they were called or to the toilet and helped them with water and etc. There was literally just 1 nurse per 50 patients and she was already running like mad.

Now inside it was so busy, nurses were sent by working agencies, they were just fresh out of vocational training and were sent miles away to work with other random nurses.. some of them were from Belfast and totally not suited to work with stroke patients. They didn't look like they were mentally/physically ready for this.. Bless their hearts.

It took me 3 days to get CT with contrast scan to confirm dissection and 5 days for MRI to confirm stroke
    This is absurd, imagine child getting this.. I can only hope they prioritized children over me.

Almost impossible to get to wards too, you can expect being send home ASAP. Everyone is super busy, nurses don't even chitchat, they literally run from one patient to another.. i've heard that plenty of beds are taken by covid suspect/positive patients and they have to create containment zones.. It's almost like they have to dublicate all their facilities. So people like me are shielded and separated from suspect patients and staff working with them.

It's mental.. yet I am very thankful for their work - it could be so much worse if not for people of duty. The money nurses earn is not great, but dedication was unseen in other job. Speaking with my family abroad in both Lithuania and Russia - medics are experiencing same challenges everywhere.. Now flu season will be with us soon and it will be much harder.. Imagine appendix surgery(or other minor, yet urgent surgery) when patient has also flu, yet hits all covid symptops.

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:37 am

Glad to hear that you have weathered the worst of it.

What a nightmare and what a total failure of a medical system. The attempt to keep everyone uninfected is simply moronic. It would
    be vastly better if instead of paranoid not-doing-their-job medical workers you had only people who had gotten infected and recovered.
    They should still be wearing face masks, but they would not be afraid of catching the virus and doing their fecking jobs.

Covid-19 is a test of the worth of the western medical systems. They are clearly rotten husks that collapse under this stress. Any
    medical system that cannot handle something like Covid-19 is not only worthless, it is detrimental. Seriously, are medical systems supposed
    to be like any other bureaucracy or maybe they have to deal with pandemics and health crises. Obviously, in the precious west they
    are just another waste of government money. I know for a fact that in Canada, basic medical supplies like syringes and gauzes are
    marked up by 300% when bought by hospitals. The exact same medical supplies can be bought directly from resellers for 1/3 the price.
    It is no wonder that Big Pharma is making out like murder sucking out health care money and giving this "industry" 10% annual inflation.

Regular likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:18 am

Glad to hear you got the help you needed eventually.

thumbsup

The sooner there is a vaccine and healthcare professionals can get it the better all round...

Regular likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:54 pm

Reuters
    @Reuters
    ·
    1h
    Pfizer and BioNTech say their COVID-19 vaccine is more than 90% effective https://reut.rs/3eDWrvv

Biden got "elected" and 2 hours later they "find" a vaccin... Hilary and its evil puppet are working hard...

magnumcromagnon, PapaDragon and Maximmmm like this post

Yugo90

Post  Yugo90 Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:18 pm

Thats not even close to a pandemic. But the media and people like Bill gates wants us to believe it and to live in fear. Its just about the money and profit. And bill gates is going to get the biggest part of the cake. He knows why he is giving his money to WHO and to those institutes that warned about millions of death people if we dont go on the lockdown. Its just a game....and bill gates is winning
    Yugo90

Post  Yugo90 Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:22 pm

Thats why he invested billions of dollars in vaccines..so hhe could get even more billions in his pocket. They dont even care about the side effects those vaccines will have because they hurry to much with development. They want to get it fast and to make money from it. They dont care about the people. Only money.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:58 am

Some will accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist... but if you look at how the west has manipulated the chemical weapons inspectors and how for years the infiltrated the nuclear inspectors and used them to try to kill the leaders they didn't like... Saddam being a noteworthy one... I would say infiltrating WHO is not that far fetched, though Trump saying the US will withdraw from the org and no longer provide funds to them suggests they are not doing what they are being told... unlike the drug testing institutions and olympic committees and the org that manages world soccer which have also been clearly infiltrated and taken over too.

I think because of its transmission capacity that Covid can rightly be considered a real pandemic and certainly a danger, but of course anyone shown an opportunity to make lots of money will take it and of course the people rich enough to invest in the right places and buy government contracts while bad mouthing the competition are actually going to make the most money.

Bezos is making a fortune from people having to stay at home because many people order what they need on the internet at home from Amazon, so while he is making huge money hand over fist his workers mostly get minimum wage and if they get sick they get fired so they lose their health insurance too...

What a dirt bag... they earn him his money and they get minimum wage and no real health protection... I mean getting health insurance from the company you work for only makes sense if they don't automatically fire you if you get sick and can't work for a period of time...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:43 am

Covid-19 ain't no hoax like some believe. But that does not mean that there are no shenanigans associated with it.
    I am wondering what the real purpose of the AstraZeneca vaccine is. The likely successful US vaccines use the same two
    stage human adenovirus design used by Russia. But for some reason the British are producing a vaccine that has already
    turned several test subjects into life long cripples (autoimune response damaging their spinal nerve bundle). I suspect
    that this British "vaccine" has ulterior motives for its design and the human tests are not as stupid as they appear.

Yugo90

Post  Yugo90 Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:37 pm

kvs wrote:Covid-19 ain't no hoax like some believe. But that does not mean that there are no shenanigans associated with it.
    I am wondering what the real purpose of the AstraZeneca vaccine is. The likely successful US vaccines use the same two
    stage human adenovirus design used by Russia. But for some reason the British are producing a vaccine that has already
    turned several test subjects into life long cripples (autoimune response damaging their spinal nerve bundle). I suspect
    that this British "vaccine" has ulterior motives for its design and the human tests are not as stupid as they appear.

I did not day it was a hoax but its pretty clear everything was planned...they are going to destroy the economy and thats what they want. Why is nobody speaking about the french scientist who is a nobel prize winner who said that the virus came from the lab.....and not from some market in wuhan...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:12 pm

I did not say you said it was a hoax. But on the internet hordes of people believe it is a hoax.

Destroying the economy is not a sane policy since it is literally the branch on which the elites are sitting.

It would be more plausible to say that all the lockdowns and social conditioning to accept them is going to be
    used for non-pandemic purposes later.

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:06 pm

[size=16]Here's some good news for a change: The drugmaker Pfizer said early data from its human coronavirus vaccine trial shows that it is more than 90% effective — a much better efficacy than expected if the trend continues. It's a huge breakthrough in the global pandemic that has killed more than 1.2 million people, and experts say the news bodes well for other vaccines against Covid-19, too. Pfizer says it expects to have 50 million vaccine doses globally this year, and 1.3 billion next year. Monday also brought another glimmer of hope: the FDA said it had granted emergency authorization for Eli Lilly's antibody therapy to treat mild to moderate coronavirus infections in adults and children. Meanwhile, the US has surpassed 10 million infections — far more than any other country. CNN[/size]
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:47 am

It was mild, but I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemies.

The english language.... got to love it... a mild stroke is like being a little bit pregnant...

Glad it has clearly not effected you mind... Smile
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:48 am

The drugmaker Pfizer said early data from its human coronavirus vaccine trial shows that it is more than 90% effective

So it will save 10% of the people who take it... but the lethality rate for the disease itself is about 10% or less in some places isn't it?

Doesn't sound great at all...

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:23 am

Ur post showed ur flawed logic: if it is more than 90% effective, then only 10% of the people who take it will get infected & sick, & much less of them will die. 

https://youtu.be/wl9XflBGUog?t=99

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:30 am

If the dirty westerners have a vaccine with 90% efficiency, ours must be higher!
    https://lenta.ru/news/2020/11/11/prcnt/
    Sputnik V preliminary analysis of stage 3 trials shows 92% efficiency.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:28 pm

Maximmmm wrote:If the dirty westerners have a vaccine with 90% efficiency, ours must be higher!

How about they all STFU and start using the damn things?

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:11 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Maximmmm wrote:If the dirty westerners have a vaccine with 90% efficiency, ours must be higher!

How about they all STFU and start using the damn things?

They are.

Issue is now, they are running out. And so are trying to ramp up production but can't meet the demand.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:15 pm

Nothing of the sort. These numbers are derived from trial data. As I expected the two stage human adenovirus vaccines
    made by Russia and the USA are similar in their performance. This US vaccine will also have more intrinsic safety like
    the Russian vaccine when compared to the abomination produced by AstraZeneca.

Instead of focusing on a 2% difference which is not nationalist dick stroking no matter what peasants of all sorts think,
    how about focusing on the casualties of the precious Oxford vaccine which was trumpeted and which the NATzO fake
    stream media accused Russia of stealing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:18 am