Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Predictions for 2021

par far

Predictions for 2021 Empty Predictions for 2021

Post  par far Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:21 pm

As 2020 slowly comes to an end, what are your predictions for 2021?

Here are mine:

I think there will be further chaos in US, Biden regime will continue play the race card. This will continue to divide the country, the Police departments will be put under bad spotlight. This will push more police officers to not listen to what the white house will order them to do.

I think war is coming to Donbass and Eastern Ukraine. Ukraine is falling apart and it needs money and attention, so I think the regime in Ukraine will push for some sort of a war, be it big or small.

After the Biden regime comes in, they will try and cause more trouble in Syria. This will lead to Syria getting modern air defenses and the permission to use them.

The Biden regime ordered by Israel will not join any deal with Iran.

The Biden regime will continue to cause problems for Russia and China.

China’s digital RMB will have a bigger impact than thought, which will give problems to the US dollar.

Western countries will  continue to descend into further chaos caused by economic hardship and by migrants.

India will be totally under the control of Hindu Right Wing Fascists(India is already under the control of Hindu Right Fascists but they will get more control), this destroys the country's economy even further and it send's the country into disarray.

Europe will become more hostile towards Russia because of the Biden regime.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Predictions for 2021 Empty Re: Predictions for 2021

Post  PhSt Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:20 am

India will be totally under the control of Hindu Right Wing Fascists(India is already under the control of Hindu Right Fascists but they will get more control), this destroys the country's economy even further and it send's the country into disarray.

I don't see how this is a bad thing, India under a Hindutva leadership will help the country and its people redeem itself from the creeping Islamization and outright Jihad that the Muslims have been waging for centuries.

If Israel continues to have this level of influence on Biden, then perhaps they can afford to push through with their annexation plans to seize the west bank. With the lingering effects of the pandemic, the wealth of most arab countries have evaporated and so they will be unable to afford a costly conflict against Israel in response to an annexation.
    par far

Post  par far Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:20 pm

PhSt wrote:

I don't see how this is a bad thing, India under a Hindutva leadership will help the country and its people redeem itself from the creeping Islamization and outright Jihad that the Muslims have been waging for centuries.

If Israel continues to have this level of influence on Biden, then perhaps they can afford to push through with their annexation plans to seize the west bank. With the lingering effects of the pandemic, the wealth of most arab countries have evaporated and so they will be unable to afford a costly conflict against Israel in response to an annexation.

Hindutva is just as bad Islamization, the Modi government is controlled by Oligarchs, who are hell bent on getting everything state owned for pennies. India is really a Oligarchy, more than anything else.

I do agree that Hindutva is better than Islamization. We can see the effects Islamization is having on Europe.

The Arabs countries will never go to war with Israel because the Arabs are already in the pockets of Israel. It is Iran that will wage any conflict with Israel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:03 pm