Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
KoTeMoRe
Airbornewolf
T-47
nomadski
lulldapull
Azi
Walther von Oldenburg
Austin
Aristide
BlackArrow
flamming_python
Cyberspec
Admin
gaurav
Givi
Neutrality
Nikander
Cheetah
fredleander
Manov
lycantrop
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
mnztr
par far
calm
miketheterrible
auslander
Hannibal Barca
Odin of Ossetia
MechanizedOne
Kimppis
0nillie0
Arctic_Fox
YG_AJ
Airman
zorobabel
Mindstorm
Vann7
ZoA
LaVictoireEstLaVie
Godric
ult
GunshipDemocracy
Regular
KomissarBojanchev
Karl Haushofer
starman
Isos
archangelski
SeigSoloyvov
ultimatewarrior
JohninMK
d_taddei2
BKP
George1
GarryB
KiloGolf
Karbafoz
eehnie
franco
crod
AlfaT8
ATLASCUB
medo
69 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

calm
    calm

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

Post  calm Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:38 pm

Al Tofahyh village near Badma LatakiaCS
    Militias used to targeted Khmemeim AB and SAA positions from this village
    It was leveled to the ground this morning by RuAF
    This area contains no civilians.

https://twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/949710556658847745
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 DS3I7YQX0AAi-JH
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 DS3I7YRWAAAW4cQ

Village is on turkish border. Not really in range of base. But who knows what kind of connection is there with all those drones.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

Post  Cyberspec Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:43 pm

Looks like these drone and rocket attacks are going to be a daily feature for a while

---

Comments by a US general on the Russo-American shadow boxing over Syria

Russia gained a 'treasure trove' of intelligence on the US's best fighter jets in Syria

• A top US Air Force general says Russia is incorporating lessons from operating alongside US aircraft in Syria into its training.
    • Russian jets and anti-air systems in Syria have been able to practice tracking US jets, including the F-22, possibly eroding its stealth advantage.
    • But the US has been watching Russia too, and the US’s competitors still have a long way to go before negating its air supremacy.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/russia-treasure-trove-intelligence-us-fighter-jets-f-22-2018-1?r=US&IR=T
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:55 pm

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 DS415KeX0AIYXCp

for 31.12.2017
    ''burn in hell fuckers for our boys''
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:59 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Black hatred of the Russians and the regime on the city of Latamna in 2017

Black Hatred, now that's a fine name for military operation

heh seems that Google translator have already proper dictionary used earlier on by CIA operatives in Syria Smile 

BTW all that shit has two outcomes to me:

1) perimeter was too close (Vasilok has range like 4km ...) 
    2) Pantsirs are doing helluva good job!
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:11 am

Ahrar al-sham claims they destroyed Russia's S-400 with a drone in Hmeymin base.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:30 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:Ahrar al-sham claims they destroyed Russia's S-400 with a drone in Hmeymin base.

That's f*cking hilarious. Did the drone carry a 10,000 kg bomb?
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:42 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:Ahrar al-sham claims they destroyed Russia's S-400 with a drone in Hmeymin base.

Youre back? Great.....
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:56 am

Wow we got a large drone with large bomb flyin unnoticed around bunch of Pantsirs and no  EW for drones' disabling protecting Russian airbase? 

Well  Al-Scam did provide with any proof?
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:00 am

kvs wrote:

That's f*cking hilarious.   Did the drone carry a 10,000 kg bomb?

Nah, they managed it with one of those contraptions they've been cobbling together with parts sourced from electronics catalogs, popsicle sticks and blobs of ear wax. They're regular takfiri Mac GuyVers.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:18 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote: 

1) perimeter was too close (Vasilok has range like 4km ...) 
    2) Pantsirs are doing helluva good job!

I would imagine, these small drones are being launched from somewhere close as well...

Anyway, we have a new FSA "Alawite" group taking responsibilty for the attacks

FSA Free Alawite Movement claim responsibility for the #Hmeimim drone attack taking out an S-400 Missile System, stating that #Russia will not be able to stay in #Syria for more than 6 more months, and promising “painful” days for them especially before Putin’s next election.

Some recent VKS action in Arbin-Eastern Ghouta

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:20 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:

Wow we got a large drone with large bomb flyin unnoticed around bunch of Pantsirs and no  EW for drones' disabling protecting Russian airbase? 

Well  Al-Scam did provide with any proof?

Some dumbass on keypublishing forums posted this, which I believe is our member Karl here, cause both sound easily foolable. Anyway:

As you can tell from the video, the firecracker shots are the extreme bombs blowing up S-400... Laughing
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:15 am

4 drones shot down by pantsir. The guns doing the job this time. Video in link. The guns are best suited for drones. Maybe Russia could deploy zu-23 / ZOM1mounted on mt-lb etc nearer enemy front lines as a first line of defence. Could even train SAA/NDF if needed. Should be sufficient in dealing with homegrown drones. Or ship in some zsu-23-4 but the NDF did shot one down with AK-47 so even just a 4x4 armed with twin PKM or twin NSV might be enough.  Just a thought

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-air-defense-intercepts-unknown-object-hmaymim-airbase/
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:54 am

I'm not sure from where this video is. Double white light show, it is a coloumn of vehicles. Also Russians don't have red tracers, Americans have.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:53 am

Looks like well prepared coordinated PR campaign by USrael regimes. For people to doubt in what Russian military say. To doubt about Russian arms. And to blame Iranians/Assad for everything. 

The Syrian army lost five brigadier generals in a few days

January 7, 2018, 11:43Text: Sergey Guryanov
    Syrian government troops lost five generals in Haras in the last week, military analysts said.

Over the past few days, Brigadier General Haider Hassan, nicknamed Gepard, who was seriously wounded in battles for the armored vehicles base, Ibrahim Yunus Dabrah, Habib Mahrez Yunis, commander of the "Palestinian Liberation Army", and Ali Diopa, commander of the 138th Tank Battalion of the Republican Army Guard, according to the Telegram-channel WarJournal .

Harasta is located near Damascus. Note that on January 2, the Syrian government troops installed state flags on the heights of Tulul al-Humur after the end of the operation against terrorists in the western part of the suburb of Damascus.

https://vz.ru/news/2018/1/7/902534.html

Cyberspec wrote:
    Anyway, we have a new FSA "Alawite" group taking responsibilty for the attacks

FSA Free Alawite Movement claim responsibility for the #Hmeimim drone attack taking out an S-400 Missile System, stating that #Russia will not be able to stay in #Syria for more than 6 more months, and promising “painful” days for them especially before Putin’s next election.

FSA group with HQ in Washington DC? or Tel Aviv?

medo wrote:I'm not sure from where this video is. Double white light show, it is a coloumn of vehicles. Also Russians don't have red tracers, Americans have.

Yup here you got both sounds and tracers from Pantsir 1s gun action... different pattern of shooting, different tracers. Check from 40s

[/quote]
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:37 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:4 drones shot down by pantsir. The guns doing the job this time. Video in link. The guns are best suited for drones. Maybe Russia could deploy zu-23 / ZOM1mounted on mt-lb etc nearer enemy front lines as a first line of defence. Could even train SAA/NDF if needed. Should be sufficient in dealing with homegrown drones. Or ship in some zsu-23-4 but the NDF did shot one down with AK-47 so even just a 4x4 armed with twin PKM or twin NSV might be enough.  Just a thought

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-air-defense-intercepts-unknown-object-hmaymim-airbase/

I guess larger caliber with packs of tungsten balls can be more efficient for small and verba/pantsir for larger.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:38 pm

Some different bomb loads being delivered. All, like my previous photo, seem to be targetting a tight area.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 DS6gdT3UQAAWiCd

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 DS6e5mBU8AAouIE
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Congrats!!!  You win the "Useful Idiot" award for this week....  clown

If you think I'm being unfair, stop posting Jihadi goat-fucker BS.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:29 pm

Amazing what people spot or remember. Looks like the air defences were getting ahead of the game last Autumn.

Samir
    ‏ @obretix
    14h14 hours ago

short/medium range air defense at the Russian air base in Hmeymim moved to higher ground at the northern http://wikimapia.org/#lat=35.414962&lon=35.946032&z=17&m=b … and southern end http://wikimapia.org/#lat=35.389522&lon=35.948092&z=17&m=b … (Oct 2017)
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:58 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Why post this drivel? Foreign policy is far from being honest or objective.

I noticed you been posting a lot of stupid bullshit from stupid bullshit websites? Care to explain yourself?

As a note: kadyrov cannot act internationally beyond what federal laws allow. In other words, he isn't acting beyond what Kremlin agrees to. The rest is media sensation bs.

I post stuff that I think some on here might find interesting, especially background stuff that I find in my travels on the web, in this case you are clearly not one of them. I do not categorise sites so "stupid bullshit websites" is a meaningless phrase to me.

Just put me on ignore.

Actually, if you contribute to the Gish Gallop of anti-Russian propaganda, then you ain't so squeaky clean.

The proper procedure is for all NATO propagandists to be banned from this site.   NATO maggots have plenty of other boards and the whole
    western MSM to spread their hate drivel.
    If that was aimed at me perhaps you could be a bit more specific about my anti Russian propaganda?

It is so clear your role here since a lot of time. Last example is you finding all the shit on this, but posting nothing about the defeat of the rebels in the Bayt Jinn area.

No it's fucking not. John has been reliable poster from way back MP.net days, much longer before you even knew where Syria or the Ukraine are and before anyone heard about your stupid fanboy ass. 

So show some fucking respect you ignorant little pisshead.

JohninMK wrote:Thanks for the words of support Papa. Whilst he sometimes posts good stuff he can be an ignorant fool blinded by his own prejudices at times like this and especially in the Syria threads.

Eehnie, perhaps you could explain what my role is, since no-one else has given me or told me about a role?

Time for other people to analyze your insults.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:35 pm

Haushofer and Flagship are back simultaneously

Things must be painfully​ bad for those roaches that SAA is working on currently thumbsup
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:05 pm

PapaDragon wrote:Haushofer and Flagship are back simultaneously

Things must be painfully​ bad for those roaches that SAA is working on currently thumbsup

thankfully those 2 roasters are on my ignore list
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:55 pm

JohninMK wrote:Some different bomb loads being delivered. All, like my previous photo, seem to be targetting a tight area.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 DS6gdT3UQAAWiCd

Not sure about the second photo with the parachute bombs but the one above is an old photo from years ago
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:56 am

Cyberspec wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Some different bomb loads being delivered. All, like my previous photo, seem to be targetting a tight area.

Not sure about the second photo with the parachute bombs but the one above is an old photo from years ago
    Thanks.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 am

Massive explosion in Idlib town today. Large number of Chechens apparently now dead. Initial reports of a car/truck/SVIED but now this, hence this thread. It was certainly a monster that an aweful lot of INTEL probably went into.

Nidalgazaui
    ‏ @Nidalgazaui
    7h7 hours ago

#Idlib: Aftermath of the carbomb explosion in #Idlib's Street 30. Reportedly targeted a HQ of Jihadi Liva al-Kawkaz

#Idlib: Reports that the carbomb has targeted a HQ of Chechen Jihadi militant group Liva al-Kawkaz

Ivan Sidorenko
    ‏ @IvanSidorenko1
    3h3 hours ago

#Syria #Idlib #Idleb #Edlib #Edleb Militant Idlib Activist who have went to the scene of todays large explosion inside the city of Idlib are now saying that it was a Air strike / Rocket not a SVBIED. Either from the Coalition Alliance or #Russia #Russian

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 4mff2vOn?format=jpg&name=600x314

Video in this thread https://twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/950091792287961089

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 DS8-Z7VU0AAz34H

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 DS8-5luW0AMzQ7I

Last edited by JohninMK on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:31 pm

Daytime picture. Now claims of two VBIEDs. Whatever caused it certainly did the job.

EDIT: Photos not of same building, now I am confused! Could be two buildings came down in the blast.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 UKZNL0co?format=jpg&name=600x314

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 10 DTBKpliX4AEzLZf

Last edited by JohninMK on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 pm