Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Heartbeer
SturmGuard
jhelb
kvs
Admin
calripson
Boshoed
NationalRus
Karl Haushofer
Project Canada
Zhongqing
Hannibal Barca
Osobist
alexZam
ExBeobachter1987
Walther von Oldenburg
Neudorfor
Monarchist
ATP_77
Kimppis
Shadåw
T-44
Dima
par far
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
whir
OminousSpudd
JacquesdeMolay
The Ottoman
The Mule
Book.
HUNTER VZLA
George1
Stealthflanker
Chersonesus
Khepesh
iraqidabab
Neutrality
franco
higurashihougi
Relapse
Flyboy77
Cyberspec
Siempre_Leal
GarryB
sheytanelkebir
medo
Vann7
Erk
VladimirSahin
smerch24
zg18
flamming_python
mack8
x_54_u43
Zivo
sepheronx
Werewolf
Cucumber Khan
magnumcromagnon
JohninMK
auslander
Godric
Akula971
KoTeMoRe
max steel
zorobabel
Regular
Hachimoto
Rodinazombie
Viktor
d_taddei2
ult
Morpheus Eberhardt
PapaDragon
Solncepek
80 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2

Vann7

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2

Post  Vann7 Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:26 pm

ult wrote:Direct hit on 13th division HQ, they confirm multiple casualties. Some running in the end.

https://twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/652554962854088705

Hehe notice the terrorist in the end.. body language.. they are in desperation/hopeless
    mode already several of them.. "what a tragedy ,what are we going to do now?" is what their body language says.... the terrorist now are scared and no one can deny this.. lol1  

WIll have been nicer is a second missile strike the same place to get all the terrorist .
    Russia could device a bomb that appears to "fail" and does't explode.. creating a crater on ground but as soon is lifted from ground explode..  or detonated by a drone the real bomb..by control remote..

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2

Post  PapaDragon Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:27 pm

Razz

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 34 CQ55GdCUcAA_dWH
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    zg18 wrote:

Su-34 operations near Raqqa and Aleppo
    Not a pin point accuracy, but still good hits.

3 out 4 hits failed. 250kg are not blockbusters but were used on rather big buildings with only one direct hit, certainly not the best thing. I have heared the KAB-1500Kr guided bombs are far better in accuracy.

We don't know which was their real intended targets to call it a "Failure".

IF you look at the videos of All Russian bombings ,they do not seem to be targeting buildings but
    instead underground bunkers ,weapon storages ,radars ,communication antennas.. all those things that you will not find usually inside buildings.  I don't think the Russian airforce "Failed"
    its objective. .they train a lot precision bombing in Russia.. So i think is a bit extreme call
    a bombing a "Failure" if we don't know exactly what was Russia really targeting..

The cross hair in the camera is not from the plane ,but apparently from drones monitoring
    the success of any bombing. It could be "fail" but it could be a direct hit too.. we don't really
    know until we understand first what really Russia was aiming.. as far i have seen is weapons storages, radars ,communications and command centers but also positions of terrorist leaders
    and western advisors exact locations.

In more news.. Obama top advisors recommend US to give up with Syria..   Cool
    Hopefully the US elite will listen and do it to avoid a major war.

High-level security advisors to US President Barack Obama recommended that the US should withdraw its military forces from Syria and abandon plans of Assad’s resignation, DWN wrote.

http://sputniknews.com/us/20151009/1028289400/obama-advisors-recommend-us-withdrawal.html

and this is only getting better by the day..   Cool

Instead of helping Russia to crash Islamic militants in Syria, France is doing the opposite – helping al-Qaeda-linked terrorists, said Marine Le Pen, the leader of French National Front party.France Protects al-Qaeda Affiliates, Should Help Russia Instead

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151009/1028280555/france-should-help-russia-instead-supports-al-qaeda.html

This is.. exactly what i was saying about Public opinion.. The more public opinion sides with Russia ,the more difficult will be for Americans to justify their war in Syria.. If American citizens
    today.. really cared about avoiding world war 3.. they will be protesting in all US cities by now
    in the millions demanding US to stop the illegal war in Syria ..  Americans can organize and do thousands protest for GMO food.. but not for avoiding world war 3...  Rolling Eyes

Video is def from the jet not the drone. It was targeting manpower with such small bombs. Actually them hitting or not hitting the complex is not the point. Those bombs were dropped to kill beardies, not destroy the building. As Werewolf said they are 250 kg bombs.
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:44 pm

ult wrote:Direct hit on 13th division HQ, they confirm multiple casualties. Some running in the end.

well hope it kills some TOWboys and destroy their lethal stockpiles.

Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:51 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    Hehe notice the terrorist in the end.. body language.. they are in desperation/hopeless
    mode already several of them.. "what a tragedy ,what are we going to do now?" is what their body language says.... the terrorist now are scared and no one can deny this.. lol1  

WIll have been nicer is a second missile strike the same place to get all the terrorist .
    Russia could device a bomb that appears to "fail" and does't explode.. creating a crater on ground but as soon is lifted from ground explode..  or detonated by a drone the real bomb..by control remote..

Just listen to the desperate voice on the radio. That should tell you enough about what state they are in. I remember yesterday's video in which Hinds were flying dangerously low and strafing those small fortified positions. First you hear screaming and then the chatter dies down. Also tells you enough.
    JacquesdeMolay
    JacquesdeMolay

Post  JacquesdeMolay Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:50 am

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 34 Cqye-nfwcaal0c8
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:27 am

They should come in for a second strike to get all the "sight seers"
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:46 am

Wow...Su-34 strike, artillery or both Question ....you can also hear the buzzing of a propeller aircraft in the background towards the end

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:03 am

Definitely a recent addition to SAA gear! thumbsup

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 34 D4Q8vxL
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:30 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Trouble in the kingdom. I guess nobody told him that money can't buy you love... lol1

Saudi defense minister to come to Moscow to compromise on Syria

http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/asia/09-10-2015/132283-saudi_defense_minister_russia_syria-0/

Saudi defense minister to come to Moscow to compromise on Syria. Saudi defense minister coming to Moscow

The head of the Defense Minister of Saudi Arabia, Prince Mohammed bin Salman, is coming to Moscow for an official visit on Sunday, October 11, the Kommersant newspaper reports citing a source at the Embassy of Saudi Arabia. According to the newspaper, the prince is scheduled to meet Russian President Putin in Sochi, where he will also attend Russia's Formula 1 Grand Prix race. This will be Mohammed Bin Salman's second visit to Russia this year, Pravda.Ru reports.

The visit of the Saudi official to Moscow against the backdrop of Russia's anti-terrorist operation in Syria, which Saudi Arabia remains vehemently opposed to, may indicate Riyadh's willingness to compromise with Moscow. Saudi Arabia hopes to change Moscow's attitude towards the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, promising strategic partnership and multi-billion-dollar projects.

Noteworthy, Saudi Arabia remains one of the most ardent opponents to Bashar al-Assad.

Earlier, Saudi Minister for Foreign Affairs Adel al-Jubeir announced the existence of only two solutions to the Syrian conflict. It is not ruled out, though, that Saudi Arabia may mitigate its stance on Syria and improve ties with the Russian Federation, experts believe.

Too late for the Saudi's and other GCC vermin, their politically motivated overtures at recent Russian arms expos were clear as glass, they were blatant attempts to bribe Russia to forgive and forget acts of war financed by their nepotist Wahabbist filth. They thought they can get away with delivering ATGM's to their medieval mercenary armies in areas where the Russian military was actively operating in, and they think the Russian MOD would take that lying down, without a asymmetrical response lol?

It's time for Russia to prove again why the Caspian Sea is so strategic, this time cut a deal with Iran and establish a constellation of ECM warfare assets on the coast of the Persian Gulf, and Murmansk-BN (delivered via the Caspian Sea) should have enough range to blanket Yemen, and transform it in to a low tech war. It's time to make Yemen the 'Vietnam War' for the GCC vermin.
    HUNTER VZLA
    HUNTER VZLA

Post  HUNTER VZLA Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:42 am

Iran/Russia intell sharing. Mohajer 4 drone flying alongside RuAF Su-34.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 34 CQ5M8LmWIAA2y8T

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 34 CQ5M8LlWwAAICY3

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 34 CQ5M8LmWEAAMH1V

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:43 am

Ok someone explain to me who is this guy? and if this is important major change
    a big deal for Europe Russia relations or not?  Shocked

Germany: EU can't let US 'dictate' its relationship with Russia - Juncker

I don't understand a lot how the European Union leadership is organized ..but seems
    like what he says is a big deal...  and Europe is sending a message to United States?  Shocked

1)Will this was triggered by the Syrian illegal war?
    2)The Russian sanctions hurting Europe economy?
    3) The $20 billions lawsuit of USA on germany volkswagen? in retaliation for
       their friendly stand to Russia over Ukraine?
    4)The refugee crisis in Europe (caused by US policies in middle east)
    that have very annoyed the EU.

On a similar note.. this protest of European leaders.. might have triggered US to soften
    its stance on Syria ? of holding the financial help of jihadist rebels for the moment?

it looks like Something is happening in Europe ,that seems contradict US policies of isolation
    of Russia but also its policies in Ukraine and middle east too..
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:59 am

Vann7 wrote:Ok someone explain to me who is this guy? and if this is important major change
    a big deal for Europe Russia relations or not?  Shocked

Germany: EU can't let US 'dictate' its relationship with Russia - Juncker

I don't understand a lot how the European Union leadership is organized ..but seems
    like what he says is a big deal...  and Europe is sending a message to United States?  Shocked

1)Will this was triggered by the Syrian illegal war?
    2)The Russian sanctions hurting Europe economy?
    3) The $20 billions lawsuit of USA on germany volkswagen? in retaliation for
       their friendly stand to Russia over Ukraine?
    4)The refugee crisis in Europe (caused by US policies in middle east)
    that have very annoyed the EU.

On a similar note.. this protest of European leaders.. might have triggered US to soften
    its stance on Syria ? of holding the financial help of jihadist rebels for the moment?

it looks like Something is happening in Europe ,that seems contradict US policies of isolation
    of Russia but also its policies in Ukraine and middle east too..

Forget him, the biggest advocate for NWO/EU/US and all those problems beeing created on behalf of US. That is a paid shill and responsible for blackmailing many things and agendas on other EU countries, like sanctions on russia, so never trust what a snake says, never!
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:57 am

Vann7 wrote:hip hip Urraa!!  hip hip Urraa!!  
    Another point for Russia..  russia

US Congresswoman: Russia Is Bombing Al-Qaeda Terrorists.
    How Is That a Bad Thing?

a rarity in politics in the west a politician that can see through all the bullsh!t and state the obvious in a clear and intelligent way
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:21 am

4 x Mi-24's operating in pairs, very low....you can see all of them towards the end of the clip....1980's Afghanistan Deja Vu Smile

NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:20 am

I would not get Master degree in IT field if i was stupid, so no, i am not stupid, and yes i did get what you said, however its complete...BS. I am sorry to tell you this but you are so far from reality when its about actual combat that i am 100% sure you gather your ideas from Battlefield 4, no offense. If you think someone is flying around firing 140.000USD AGM 114s all day long you are badly mislead (latest order by Lebanon and Iraq).

AH64A flew thousands of missions in Iraq, in both wars in Iraq actually, and it faced far greater threats than Mi25P is atm in Syria and guess what they did fine. Also AH64A is not some kind of mythical spaceship, its marginally better equiped than Mi24P, they were produced between 1981. till 1989. around 700 of them, same era as those AH64As are.

you word spinning lying piece of s*** didnt adress 1 of my arguments ignored all my points posted a bunch of videos that i saw already 50 times ignored that i never said that hydras have no place on modern helicopters and at the end compared AH-64>A< to MI-28N

seriously fuck you by now, im occyping myself with military since over 10 years fuck you and your battlefield you troll, sorry if im not expert in HUD's and for a second assumed that HUDs of today are not the ones used in the 90's anymore... like ther are not actaully

you are nothing but another apologist, a gave exact arguments you didnt adress one of them fuck you you troll,

are you stupid didnt you got what i said? show me Hydra attacks over enemy territory FULL of hundreds maybe thausends of troops in a small area who have also hundreds of heavy MG's at ther disposal???? i think Saudis this that a couple of times and lost at least 1 AH-64 as i remeber quite fast.

the strategic situation on the ground is not like afghanistan were the AH-64 at best hunt 2 dozen taliban with maybe one DSHK at the best, with modern electronic HUD sights for the rocket flyight path of the hydras, does the mi-24p's have them to??

and i NEVER claimed the cary only hellfires! qoute me saying that or fuck off stop putting words in my mouth that i didnt use! and they use hellfires to even pick out single trucks or small groups hell they use GBU-12 on littel units in afghanistan if needed as CAS if they pin down a american force.

we got OLD helicopters from the late 80's flying near suicidal missions on extrem low levels above hundreds of enemy terrorists with A LOT of heavy weaponary in small operational zones = FACT already on the videos posted several of the hinds got hit by small arms fire already its pure LUCK that at no of this positions ther were flying over ther were a ZPU, Zu-23 or KPV ther

i said exactly why its dangerous, how the situations is different, what kind AAA danger they face and risk ther perform, all you did is was ignore that and went ahead cheering everything they do i was expecting you to write somthing like "thank god they use only old shit from the late 80's, would be horrific if they actaully deployed a brand new attack helicopter for CAS and spend a littel more money"

your nothing but a apologetic pink-glasses troll, like that fanatic retarded monarchist only in reverse
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 am

Vann7 wrote:

was thinking the same, if the target is important they will come back to it, so better watch it with UAV's and be ready fior a second strike
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 am

Godric wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:hip hip Urraa!!  hip hip Urraa!!  
    Another point for Russia..  russia

US Congresswoman: Russia Is Bombing Al-Qaeda Terrorists.
    How Is That a Bad Thing?

a rarity in politics in the west a politician that can see through all the bullsh!t and state the obvious in a clear and intelligent way

Everything she says sounds correct, except she assumes the chaos in Lybia, Iraq etc. after US involvement was unintentional.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:30 am

NationalRus wrote:

I would not get Master degree in IT field if i was stupid, so no, i am not stupid, and yes i did get what you said, however its complete...BS. I am sorry to tell you this but you are so far from reality when its about actual combat that i am 100% sure you gather your ideas from Battlefield 4, no offense. If you think someone is flying around firing 140.000USD AGM 114s all day long you are badly mislead (latest order by Lebanon and Iraq).

AH64A flew thousands of missions in Iraq, in both wars in Iraq actually, and it faced far greater threats than Mi25P is atm in Syria and guess what they did fine. Also AH64A is not some kind of mythical spaceship, its marginally better equiped than Mi24P, they were produced between 1981. till 1989. around 700 of them, same era as those AH64As are.

you word spinning lying piece of s*** didnt adress 1 of my arguments ignored all my points posted a bunch of videos that i saw already 50 times ignored that i never said that hydras have no place on modern helicopters and at the end compared AH-64>A< to MI-28N

seriously fuck you by now, im occyping myself with military since over 10 years fuck you and your battlefield you troll, sorry if im not expert in HUD's and for a second assumed that HUDs of today are not the ones used in the 90's anymore... like ther are not actaully

you are nothing but another apologist, a gave exact arguments you didnt adress one of them fuck you you troll,

are you stupid didnt you got what i said? show me Hydra attacks over enemy territory FULL of hundreds maybe thausends of troops in a small area who have also hundreds of heavy MG's at ther disposal???? i think Saudis this that a couple of times and lost at least 1 AH-64 as i remeber quite fast.

the strategic situation on the ground is not like afghanistan were the AH-64 at best hunt 2 dozen taliban with maybe one DSHK at the best, with modern electronic HUD sights for the rocket flyight path of the hydras, does the mi-24p's have them to??

and i NEVER claimed the cary only hellfires! qoute me saying that or fuck off stop putting words in my mouth that i didnt use! and they use hellfires to even pick out single trucks or small groups hell they use GBU-12 on littel units in afghanistan if needed as CAS if they pin down a american force.

we got OLD helicopters from the late 80's flying near suicidal missions on extrem low levels above hundreds of enemy terrorists with A LOT of heavy weaponary in small operational zones = FACT already on the videos posted several of the hinds got hit by small arms fire already its pure LUCK that at no of this positions ther were flying over ther were a ZPU, Zu-23 or KPV ther

i said exactly why its dangerous, how the situations is different, what kind AAA danger they face and risk ther perform, all you did is was ignore that and went ahead cheering everything they do i was expecting you to write somthing like "thank god they use only old shit from the late 80's, would be horrific if they actaully deployed a brand new attack helicopter for CAS and spend a littel more money"

your nothing but a apologetic pink-glasses troll, like that fanatic retarded monarchist only in reverse

"Arguments", right Very Happy Me troll? Right....

Listen, never, never reply to me please, coz i am sick and tired of people like you . Also stop insulting people around you might just as well get banned for that not only blocked by people.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:34 am

Militarov wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

"Arguments", right Very Happy Me troll? Right....

Listen, never, never reply to me please, coz i am sick and tired of people like you . Also stop insulting people around you might just as well get banned for that not only blocked by people.

oh what did you posted? were you adressed somthing real? lol1 lol1  i fell stupid i made the 5min effort to actaully reply to you then and describe the situation on the ground only to get a BS propaganda post as a reply adressing nothing i said = trolling

go on spread propaganda, keep on cheering like the cheerleader you are russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:05 am

and certain journalists already alleges stand off between VVS and Turkish air force...

https://twitter.com/yasseralhaji1

and some "news website" already picking the shit out of it and add their own seasoning...

http://warmonitor.net/news/2015/10/09/reports-turkey-shoots-down-russian-jet-in-airspace-violation/

NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:31 am

From RT News germany

http://www.rtdeutsch.com/33830/

in short: Russia and Israel made a deal, Russia wont give Hezbollah weapons and Israel will share Secret Intelligence information with Russia
    Solncepek
    Solncepek

Post  Solncepek Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:37 am

^^^
    If this info is true, we must see in the next few days the murder of some rebel leaders inside their bunkers...

P.S. Also hitting ammo-convoys and telecommunication networks, coming from Saudi Arabia
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:41 am

Stealthflanker wrote:
    https://twitter.com/yasseralhaji1

http://warmonitor.net/news/2015/10/09/reports-turkey-shoots-down-russian-jet-in-airspace-violation/

This kind of propaganda can serve to provide one or more data-points about the situation.

It is almost always indicative of a propaganda trick that involves the reversal of the facts; therefore, in this case, it almost certainly (~100% certainty) is indicative of Russians having shot down more Turkish aircraft during the enforcement of the no-fly-zone.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:49 am

Not a pin point accuracy, but still good hits.

Hard to say... those videos are taken from aircraft that have already flown over the target... likely from medium or high altitude.

To determine how accurate those attacks were you would need the footage from when these bombs were released... the crosshair at the time of release would indicate the target aimed at so the impact point could then be used to determine how close the bombs came to the impact point to see how accurate they were.

This footage might as well be filmed by a UAV as the crosshair gives no indication of what the targets actually were.

3 out 4 hits failed. 250kg are not blockbusters but were used on rather big buildings with only one direct hit, certainly not the best thing. I have heared the KAB-1500Kr guided bombs are far better in accuracy.

These are cheap unguided bombs used with sophisticated computers and software doing the aiming... they will collect the footage of the attack and the footage of the results and work out the accuracy... no doubt tweaking the software to further improve performance.

Well math says - more weight - higher accuracy, seems tho that fairly cheap laser guided KAB250 shall enter service in next 2-3 years.

The only small bombs I have seen are unguided and likely delivered by Su-24M or Su-34. The fact that the video seems to be looking back I suggest these are Su-34s looking back to record the results of their bombing attack. the shifting crosshair suggests accuracy could not be determined just looking at the video... I suspect that is why it was released...

I wonder, why RuAF doesn't use laser or TV guided bombs.

the higher precision of laser and TV guided bombs is not really needed except where targets are on a frontline where friendlies are close by. Satellite guided bombs and unguided bombs using the Gefest and T software are much much cheaper and get the job done without warning... ie no lasers.

BTW NationalRus... you need to calm down and cut out the swearing. You are not a new member so I assume you also know about the forum rule regarding excessive use of emoticons.

Don't make me have to take action... lets keep this mature... we are all adults here and it is OK not to agree with everyone else... what is not OK is excessive swearing and disrespecting others.

The action you take regarding this advice will determine what action I take next... grow up.... harden up.... and behave... everyone... and I wont take any further action.

Questions and comments can be PMed to me... don't ruin this thread!

This kind of propaganda can serve to provide one or more data-points about the situation. It is almost always indicative of a propaganda trick that involves the reversal of the facts; therefore, in this case, it almost certainly (~100% certainty) is indicative of Russians having shot down more Turkish aircraft during the enforcement of the no-fly-zone.

Or they are idiots and a Russian drone might have been shot down and no one is game enough to go out to the wreckage to confirm... or it is just BS.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:40 pm