Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+13
LMFS
franco
sundoesntrise
Mir
miketheterrible
higurashihougi
andalusia
Cowboy's daughter
DerWolf
kvs
GarryB
Walther von Oldenburg
nomadski
17 posters

Agriculture and Industry killing us

kvs
    kvs

Agriculture and Industry killing us  - Page 12 Empty Re: Agriculture and Industry killing us

Post  kvs Sun May 12, 2024 2:41 pm

ahmedfire likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Agriculture and Industry killing us  - Page 12 Empty Re: Agriculture and Industry killing us

Post  kvs Fri May 17, 2024 2:43 pm

"Heart healthy". LOL.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:51 pm

I would not dismiss this as coincidence.  Binging on McDonald's toxic waste "food" (several types of industrial seed oils used in just
    about everything) is a cancer risk multiplier without doubt.   Of course, cancer is not like an infection so the probability is a convolution
    of exogenous factors and endogenous factors, but regardless eating mitochondrial poison is dangerous.

ahmedfire and nomadski like this post

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:32 am

Regardless the long term cancer risk , it's taste is shit i don't know why some people like it , may be it's just psychological force of habit and life-long barrage marketing.

I remember last time i took it i felt like sick and still hungry , i think it was my body telling me to eat real food .

kvs likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:19 pm