Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+13
LMFS
franco
sundoesntrise
Mir
miketheterrible
higurashihougi
andalusia
Cowboy's daughter
DerWolf
kvs
GarryB
Walther von Oldenburg
nomadski
17 posters

Agriculture and Industry killing us

kvs
    kvs

Agriculture and Industry killing us  - Page 12 Empty Re: Agriculture and Industry killing us

Post  kvs Sun May 12, 2024 2:41 pm

ahmedfire likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Agriculture and Industry killing us  - Page 12 Empty Re: Agriculture and Industry killing us

Post  kvs Fri May 17, 2024 2:43 pm

"Heart healthy". LOL.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:51 pm

I would not dismiss this as coincidence.  Binging on McDonald's toxic waste "food" (several types of industrial seed oils used in just
    about everything) is a cancer risk multiplier without doubt.   Of course, cancer is not like an infection so the probability is a convolution
    of exogenous factors and endogenous factors, but regardless eating mitochondrial poison is dangerous.

ahmedfire and nomadski like this post

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:32 am

Regardless the long term cancer risk , it's taste is shit i don't know why some people like it , may be it's just psychological force of habit and life-long barrage marketing.

I remember last time i took it i felt like sick and still hungry , i think it was my body telling me to eat real food .

kvs and lancelot like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:10 pm

If you think products are designed properly, then you are sadly mistaken. It's all trash shaped by profit grubbing and regulatory corruption.

ahmedfire and nomadski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:33 am

The rotten FDA whoring for corporations.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:05 pm

How to make pizza into a health-damaging junk food.

I make my own occasionally since it is a high-carb food that is not good even if the ingredients are not junk. My pizza does not have fake sauce
    and any industrial seed oils and corn syrup. I don't need the pizza to be a rainbow coloured gimmick. It is hard to find good pepperoni that
    has proper ingredients and not junk, so I use cut bacon squares instead. Put them between two layers of cheese and it works out nicely.

GarryB, ahmedfire and lancelot like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:21 am

Another "study" designed to misinform.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:36 pm

https://www.mdpi.com/2218-1989/14/7/355

Major new discovery. Deficiency of Pentadecanoic Acid results in serious metabolic disease progression.

Food sources of this essential saturated fatty acid:

https://wholefoodcatalog.info/nutrient/pentadecanoic_acid/foods/high/

Eat your butter!

And the rotten medical establishment was pushing the rubbish that butter is bad for you.

nomadski likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:55 pm

I think this mechanism is extremely pertinent to cancer. Cancer is the failure of mitochondria where the cell reverts to a primitive metabolism
    with sugar fermentation (also includes glutamic acid). With ferroptosis we have process which does such massive damage to mitochondria.
    Some of these cells simply die, but some can survive as cancer cells. The only reason we all don't die from cancer by the age of 50 is that
    the immune system suppresses it. As we age, the immune system degrades and cancer has more chance to progress. But it is not exclusive
    to aging.

So butter should be considered a genuine anti-cancer food thanks to its content of Pentadecanoic Acid.

ahmedfire likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Yesterday at 7:57 pm

lancelot likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:58 am