Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+49
Regular
Isos
Godric
Odin of Ossetia
The Ottoman
Arctic_Fox
Azi
0nillie0
auslander
Vann7
Kimppis
Hannibal Barca
zorobabel
Karl Haushofer
archangelski
AlfaT8
GunshipDemocracy
JohninMK
Tingsay
crod
ATLASCUB
nomadski
starman
kvs
KiloGolf
KoTeMoRe
GarryB
yavar
lycantrop
BKP
eehnie
George1
franco
miketheterrible
d_taddei2
Cyberspec
calm
PapaDragon
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
medo
Visc
OminousSpudd
KomissarBojanchev
Benya
par far
Airman
Walther von Oldenburg
ultimatewarrior
53 posters

Syrian War: News #16

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #16

Post  JohninMK Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:17 am

A bit O/T but John Helmer writes some good stuff. But back O/T how about this hare running?

Ivan Sidorenko‏ @IvanSidorenko1
    8h8 hours ago

#Syria #DeirEzZor Reporter :  “”Al Bukamal
    Intense offensive and mass suicide by ISIS using SVBIEDs in an attempt to liberate Al Baghdadi ISIS leader who is hiding in one of Al Bukamal dens according to the info””

Lucifuge Rofocale‏ @rofoca_lucifuge
    4h4 hours ago

Unconfirmed reports that a mission is underway to capture ISIS 'Khalief' Abu Bakr al Baghdadi inside Al Bukamal. Syrian, Iraqi, Lebanese Hezbollah and Russian Special Forces are meeting heavy resistance from a section within Al Bukamal believed to be the hideout of al Baghdadi.

From Southfront

The Hezbollah-linked media said that the leader of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may be hiding in one of the districts in the liberated city of Abu Kamal in Syria, according to RIA. Hezbollah did not elaborate beyond that.

At the same time something is very strange is ongoing in the area of al-Bukamal, according to local sources. As it was reported earlier, Syrian troops are still struggling to secure the area after the Syrian Defense Ministry declared the liberation of the city on November 9.

ISIS reportedly used at least 10 anti-tank guided missiles against pro-government forces in the area. The fact that the terrorist group uses such expensive weapon en masse may confirm that ISIS members defend some VIP of the group.

Furthermore, multiple landings of Russian and Syrian helicopters have been observed in the al-Bukamal area over the last 48 hours. No details are available about the purpose of this move. Most likely, The allies are deploying special operations forces there.

The army and Hezbollah also started evacuating civilians from al-Bukamal. This should help in case of a large-scale search operation for… let’s say al-Baghdadi.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:10 am

Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:.............
    Learn to read buddy and if you do not understand english do not comment on English posts. Literally just made a fool of yourself.

This? This is nothing, you should see what he did here:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t2433p700-western-propaganda#208684

He just launched concept of retard into the stratosphere and fired second stage engine with that one.... lol1

I haven't laughed so hard in months.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_Insider

Russia Insider is a news website launched in September 2014, based in Moscow, Russia. Russia Insider reports on political and social affairs and aims to provide an alternative view [2] to the mainstream news about Russia and country-related issues. The website was founded and is driven by its editor Charles Bausman and a number of international volunteer contributors[3] positioning the publication as an independent media source aiming to promote a better understanding of Russia. Its mission is media criticism and reform, underlining the issues of Western media which are seen by the founders as extremely biased, especially on Russia.[4] Many articles are copied, excerpted or translated from other websites, e.g. Russia Beyond, Voltairenet.org, Strategic Culture Foundation, The Guardian, Huffington Post, Consortiumnews, etc., however there are also some original ones.

Created by Simon North, Matthew Allen, Paul Kaiser, Enrico Braun, Richard Brandt, John Helmer, Gilbert Doctorow, Eric Zuesse, Xenia Zinoviev, Dmitry Orlov, et al.
    Editor Charles Bausman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Helmer_(journalist)

John Helmer (born 1946) is an Australian-born journalist and foreign correspondent , based in Moscow, Russia since 1989. He has served as an adviser to government heads in Greece (Andreas Papandreou), the United States (Jimmy Carter), and Asia, and has also worked as professor of political science, sociology, and journalism.[1]

Life[edit]
    Born and raised in Australia, Helmer graduated in political science from Harvard University in the United States, and worked in the White House as an aide of President Jimmy Carter.[2] He published several books on military and political topics, including essays on the American presidency and on urban policy in the US and essays on Greek, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern politics and foreign policy.

So?

Do you even know who these people are, did you ever watch their interviews... fact that someone studed there or there, or got born somewhere doesnt make him alligned with certain side or political idea...

Suspect

Reading the article about Lenin I do not need to read more about Russia Insider. And just checking the surface what we find? The White House. So pretty.

Post  Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:15 am

eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:.............
    Learn to read buddy and if you do not understand english do not comment on English posts. Literally just made a fool of yourself.

This? This is nothing, you should see what he did here:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t2433p700-western-propaganda#208684

He just launched concept of retard into the stratosphere and fired second stage engine with that one.... lol1

I haven't laughed so hard in months.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_Insider

Russia Insider is a news website launched in September 2014, based in Moscow, Russia. Russia Insider reports on political and social affairs and aims to provide an alternative view [2] to the mainstream news about Russia and country-related issues. The website was founded and is driven by its editor Charles Bausman and a number of international volunteer contributors[3] positioning the publication as an independent media source aiming to promote a better understanding of Russia. Its mission is media criticism and reform, underlining the issues of Western media which are seen by the founders as extremely biased, especially on Russia.[4] Many articles are copied, excerpted or translated from other websites, e.g. Russia Beyond, Voltairenet.org, Strategic Culture Foundation, The Guardian, Huffington Post, Consortiumnews, etc., however there are also some original ones.

Created by Simon North, Matthew Allen, Paul Kaiser, Enrico Braun, Richard Brandt, John Helmer, Gilbert Doctorow, Eric Zuesse, Xenia Zinoviev, Dmitry Orlov, et al.
    Editor Charles Bausman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Helmer_(journalist)

John Helmer (born 1946) is an Australian-born journalist and foreign correspondent , based in Moscow, Russia since 1989. He has served as an adviser to government heads in Greece (Andreas Papandreou), the United States (Jimmy Carter), and Asia, and has also worked as professor of political science, sociology, and journalism.[1]

Life[edit]
    Born and raised in Australia, Helmer graduated in political science from Harvard University in the United States, and worked in the White House as an aide of President Jimmy Carter.[2] He published several books on military and political topics, including essays on the American presidency and on urban policy in the US and essays on Greek, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern politics and foreign policy.

So?

Do you even know who these people are, did you ever watch their interviews... fact that someone studed there or there, or got born somewhere doesnt make him alligned with certain side or political idea...

Suspect

Reading the article about Lenin I do not need to read more about Russia Insider. And just checking the surface what we find? The White House. So pretty.

Tinfoil hat syndrome is strong with you my son.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:22 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Reality in this 21st century sure has an Anti-American bias...

Honest question, who thought that the Russian intervention would turn out the way it is going?

Personally I dreaded this would get results for a while and the escalation would simply keep the grinder on for a decade more.

And here we are with basically a dying war and an all but total victory for Mordor. #TheBattle@theBlackGatewasaninsidejob

This war is far from over with ISiS gone you move onto stage 2 is all.

This is no dying war.

while the Russians deserve credit the main man in this war is al-Hassan he is their MVP without him iSIS would be in alot better shape then it is now.

He is responsible for all of the Russians main victory's and Assad's without him the Russians would not have had a worse time off airpower is meaningless if your ground troops cannot do anything. Yes their airstrikes are for sure a major factor.

It was his men who paved the way for the Russians to find targets and more they always fought outmanned out gun and won their battles despite the odds.

There is a reason in Syrian he has a bigger bounty on his head than any Russian or Syrian in the millions, last I heard it reached over 5 Million dollars dead even more alive.

You not only are a US hardline follower, even you claimed to be US soldier (or similar).

From this condition, are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?

I just said he has a bounty not who ordered the bounty put on him

You are the alone fooling yourself. I was asking, do not you know how to read a question?

From your answer we can see you are not shameless enough, but also is obvious you are liying now by fear of recognizing what you really said before. Liying now, not before.

But following your last lie just a second, who is ordering/offering these bounties?

JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

From this condition, are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?
    Echo the previous post, plus where did Russian Generals enter the equation?

Also, please, as Garry has said, stop insulting other Forum members, in this case using "and not so bright," to describe two of them.

For JohninMK, another US hardline follower, that is asking about somthing that he himself cut in his quote, in the bolded+red part of the original message of SeigSoloyvov, there is a direct reference to Russians and Syrians, and al-Hassan is a Syrian general. SeigSoloyvov tried to evade later his own comment about the nationalities mentioned, saying it was about ISIS people, but curiously he was not talking about ISIS people in the original quote and neither mentioned Saudis, Jordanians, Tunesians, Egyptians, French, Germans, British and lots of other nationalities present in the ISIS. I do not doubt it has been bounties also for them, but is also legit and obvious, reading his original comment, to think that he was talking also about Russians fighting with the Assad forces. And "casually" there is a long list of "Russian and Syrian" generals killed recently in the frontline, that suggest a serious tracking against them, likely from who has been ordering these bounties.

And we come to the same question again, following his last lie we can ask to SeigSoloyvov: who is ordering/offering these bounties?

first off nothing I said was a lie, I said "There was a bounty"

you are now assuming, who set the bounty and are insulting me over it.

I never SAID who SET the bounty. You can assume all you want, however you have no right to.

you are are assuming alot in this post, I mentioned Hassan's bounty because he was in my post. ETC I was talking about him no one else.

Many people have bounties in syria ISIS, Rebels, SAA, Kurds for example there is tons of them for many different factions.

now I am going to give you the chance to shut your trap and realize you just said something stupid and leave it at that or I will report you to the admins and at this point I am about to block you.

Lieing about who set a bounty when I never claimed who set said bounty just that someone did...jesus. what an anal nutbag you are.

1.- I quoted fairly and completely your comments, for you have not need to re-say what you said. Less changing it.

2.- There are lies in your comments. As example you said not "there was" you said "he has" [now]. See the part bolded in red, and also in your next comment in the chain. Another lie, I said not that you said who ordered/offered the bounties, I asked, in the two comments.

3.- There are not insults in my comments, also quoted.

4.- You can block who you want.

5.- You can report what you want.

6.- The question was fair and remains unanswered. Unprecedently, the people is waiting to your answer.

7.- Even if you answer not properly to the questions, the real answer is evident enough after your messages.
    "are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?"

You are saying here since I said he has a bounty that the US set it on him, so you are using the fact I stated there was a bounty to justify saying it was the US who set it on his head, so yes you ignorant twit. you are saying I said who set the bounty.

Also, you clearly don't know how to speak English correctly. There was nothing wrong with my sentence structure.

Also "there was?" I never used the words "There" and "was" together in reference to Hassan. So you are lying here saying I said words about a guy I never did say, this is harassment Enhie congrats I now have a legit reason to report you.

Now if you are asking me

"Who set the bounty on him" you have utterly failed in doing so because you insulted me and attacked me over false claims. Yes, I do know who set the bounty on him, it wasn't the US tho, it's not exactly a dam secret who did. However, if you ask nicely and with manners, I will answer you.

Allow me to help you since you have a very big problem with speaking English an example of a nice way to ask the question is -Can you please tell me who had the bounty placed on Hassan-

Btw calling RI a pentagon insider....lol if you have seen White House press briefings you would know that RI gets treated very shitty in them and that Russia does fund RI and it is based in Moscow. When Papa showed me that I laughed my rear off.

what's next RT is part of Us spy program?.

So for any admins who see this, I would like to formally report this guy for false claims and insults when I never talked to him. His claims are proven to be false, his own statements show this. He has been warned time and time again about his behavior however he doesn't learn.

What I say is in my messages, you need not to say what I say, because the people know to read and read it in my messages.

Now you can answer to the questions. It is what the people is waiting from you after saying what is in your firsts comments of this chain of quotes.
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:05 am

JohninMK wrote:A bit O/T but John Helmer writes some good stuff. But back O/T how about this hare running?

Ivan Sidorenko‏ @IvanSidorenko1
    8h8 hours ago

#Syria #DeirEzZor Reporter :  “”Al Bukamal
    Intense offensive and mass suicide by ISIS using SVBIEDs in an attempt to liberate Al Baghdadi ISIS leader who is hiding in one of Al Bukamal dens according to the info””

Lucifuge Rofocale‏ @rofoca_lucifuge
    4h4 hours ago

Unconfirmed reports that a mission is underway to capture ISIS 'Khalief' Abu Bakr al Baghdadi inside Al Bukamal. Syrian, Iraqi, Lebanese Hezbollah and Russian Special Forces are meeting heavy resistance from a section within Al Bukamal believed to be the hideout of al Baghdadi.

From Southfront

The Hezbollah-linked media said that the leader of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may be hiding in one of the districts in the liberated city of Abu Kamal in Syria, according to RIA. Hezbollah did not elaborate beyond that.

At the same time something is very strange is ongoing in the area of al-Bukamal, according to local sources. As it was reported earlier, Syrian troops are still struggling to secure the area after the Syrian Defense Ministry declared the liberation of the city on November 9.

ISIS reportedly used at least 10 anti-tank guided missiles against pro-government forces in the area. The fact that the terrorist group uses such expensive weapon en masse may confirm that ISIS members defend some VIP of the group.

Furthermore, multiple landings of Russian and Syrian helicopters have been observed in the al-Bukamal area over the last 48 hours. No details are available about the purpose of this move. Most likely, The allies are deploying special operations forces there.

The army and Hezbollah also started evacuating civilians from al-Bukamal. This should help in case of a large-scale search operation for… let’s say al-Baghdadi.

Highly unlikely that it's him. Not impossible but.... yeah, a lot of more probable scenarios for al-Baghdadi getting taken out - including his foreign sponsors pulling the rug under his feet and having him shot dead/disappeared.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Long way to go yet by the look of it, if true

Mark‏ @markito0171
    7h7 hours ago

#Syria After my evaluation of several published footages
    yesterdays frontlines in #AbuKamal:
    #ISIS contol entire town, #Hezbollah attack from west & south west,
    #Iraq'i PMU control the south (border crossing)

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 DOVwpGCX0AA2fDA
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Desert Fox Reporting‏ @Desert61Fox
    57m57 minutes ago

#Idlib: #SAA dropped baskets with ammo and weapons over Fuah and Kafriya, #Rebels targetted it and the basket was destroyed.

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 DOXDcNXX0AElmyE
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOXDcNXX0AElmyE.jpg
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Embedded video at link

Qalaat Al Mudiq‏ @QalaatAlMudiq
    3h3 hours ago
    Replying to @QalaatAlMudiq

#Pt. rare picture showing a mine-clearing line charge launched by Regime's UR-77 in #Jobar followed by enormous blast.

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 DOWpFolXUAAc2Zu

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 DOWpGmYWAAUI0rz

https://twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/929362235960545281
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:31 am

Putin and Trump seemed to have agreed a lot in a couple of random meetings!

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 DOYJ0eRW0AAQb28
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:18 am

JohninMK wrote:Long way to go yet by the look of it, if true

Mark‏ @markito0171
    7h7 hours ago

#Syria After my evaluation of several published footages
    yesterdays frontlines in #AbuKamal:
    #ISIS contol entire town, #Hezbollah attack from west & south west,
    #Iraq'i PMU control the south (border crossing)

Seems there was a IS counter attack and these reports of IS trying to recover Al Bagdadi are probably PR cover

Here's a IS video said to be from Bukamal

Arrow https://www.facebook.com/todayAlQouryia/videos/1985433101739575/
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Footage from Al-Bukamal...they're saying the town is being cleared and that IS is dug in in the Northern part of town...

SOHR claims IS has retaken the town while the Rus. Army rep denies that information

lots of airstrikes

---

4 SyAAF L-39 operating from Deir Ezzor air base (27 Oct 2017)
    https://twitter.com/obretix/status/929326867093614592
    Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 DOWhsePXUAE7xLZ

--
    SAA firing a UR-77 Mine Clearing System in Jobar
    https://www.facebook.com/SyrianReporters/videos/1584848058227428/

--
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:34 am

Claimed to be pieces from an Israeli F-35 that was reported damaged during the recent airstrike

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 QD90VSyrian War: News #16 - Page 9 8Jh9VSyrian War: News #16 - Page 9 H0DzV

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 SkYBE
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:12 am

Russian MoD Official: 'Combing of Abu Kemal Is Now Almost Completed'

Several media outlets earlier claimed that Daesh had seized major areas of the Syrian city of Abu Kemal, forcing the Syrian Army to leave the captured zone. A representative of the Russian forces in Syria has refuted the reports, observing that the suppression of the remaining terrorists in the city was almost completed.
    DAMASCUS (Sputnik) — On Friday, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said that the Syrian army, with support from the Russian Aerospace Forces, retook Abu Kemal, the last terrorist stronghold. However, a day later, reports appeared in some western media sources saying that Daesh has recaptured nearly 60 percent of Abu Kemal's territory, forcing the troops of the Syrian Army to flee.

"All messages of the Daesh and of foreign media quoting them, about the alleged abandonment of the city of Abu Kemall by the Syrian troops, are unfounded propaganda. The city came under the control of the Syrian army and militias on Friday," a representative of the Russian group of forces in Syria said on Sunday.

A Russian military official added that the last hardcore fighters are being eliminated on the outskirts of the city.
    "Combing of the city’s suburbs is now almost completed. The resistance of remaining pockets of terrorists and lone fighters is being suppressed in order to begin demining [the city’s] districts soon," he added.

Last week, Syrian government troops, supported by strikes on Daesh by Russian air and sea forces struck the embattled terrorist hotbed in the Syrian province of Deir ez-Zor.

Earlier, the Russian Defense ministry noted that over 90 percent of the country's territory has been liberated from the terrorists.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201711131059039524-syria-russia-abukemal-allegations-denial/
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Iranian drone or krasnopol?
    Striking IS around Al Bukamal. Filmed from RU drone.

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Possibly more details on the attack.

Wael Al Hussaini‏ @WaelHussaini
    1h1 hour ago
    Replying to @WaelHussaini

In details:
    A car carrying 5 #ISIS members from Chechen wearing Ru Army uniforms-speaks Russian coming from the desert near #AlBukamal
    managed to pass through the checkpoints and attack the AB
    1 blow up at the gate the others inside the AB
    Reports 3 #SyAAF jets were destroyed.

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:24 pm

JohninMK wrote:Possibly more details on the attack.

Wael Al Hussaini‏ @WaelHussaini
    1h1 hour ago
    Replying to @WaelHussaini

In details:
    A car carrying 5 #ISIS members from Chechen wearing Ru Army uniforms-speaks Russian coming from the desert near #AlBukamal
    managed to pass through the checkpoints and attack the AB
    1 blow up at the gate the others inside the AB
    Reports 3 #SyAAF jets were destroyed.

Shocking. Hopefully it was only L-39 that was there that was destroyed. I am sure the final death toll will told soon.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Raqqa’s dirty secret

The BBC has uncovered details of a secret deal that let hundreds of IS fighters and their families escape from Raqqa, under the gaze of the US and British-led coalition and Kurdish-led forces who control the city.

A convoy included some of IS’s most notorious members and – despite reassurances – dozens of foreign fighters. Some of those have spread out across Syria, even making it as far as Turkey.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:43 pm

^

Nice article. They even had a bus stop to buy some snacks.

remember this?
    Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 DOiG2IcWAAAHO07Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 DOiG2JRXUAEBoRN
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 pm

SyAAF had its Camp Bastion moment, lets hope Latakia takes note of this.

Ivan Sidorenko‏
    @IvanSidorenko1
    27m

#Syria #DeirEzZor New Details about today’s #ISIS #Daesh Infiltration Suicide Attack & Detonations inside Deir Ez Zor Airport ( 6 ISIS dressed in Russian Military uniforms got in then started shooting at Syrian soldiers and then detonated the car & 1 Suicide Vest 5 #SAA Martyred
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:21 pm

KiloGolf wrote:SyAAF had its Camp Bastion moment, lets hope Latakia takes note of this.

Latakia AB is bundled up nicely judging from videos, I don't see anything getting close

Convoys however are different matter entirely
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:39 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:SyAAF had its Camp Bastion moment, lets hope Latakia takes note of this.

Latakia AB is bundled up nicely judging from videos, I don't see anything getting close

Russians actually check ID's and what not even if people are in uniform, they are fine in this regard.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:04 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Russians actually check ID's and what not even if people are in uniform, they are fine in this regard.

I know, I was talking about roadside IEDs

It would be dumb to end up in shitstorm just because they got too relaxed
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:49 am

calm
    calm

Post  calm Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Tayyip's "Seljuk Brigades" commander who successfully infiltrated the SDF at the highest level comes in from the cold.
    He sponsored the "Jazira Storm" gig to get the Syrian Govt & the Kurds at loggerheads & force a US-Russia confrontation. Almost worked.
    lol1
    Syrian War: News #16 - Page 9 DOqt4xmXkAAIYlf
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:07 pm