Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
auslander
Tsavo Lion
william.boutros
higurashihougi
ultimatewarrior
nomadski
SeigSoloyvov
ult
VARGR198
Hole
Firebird
Hannibal Barca
dino00
Regular
Nibiru
LMFS
d_taddei2
littlerabbit
PapaDragon
George1
Ispan
franco
The-thing-next-door
Teshub
Isos
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
ATLASCUB
flamming_python
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Unknown90
Walther von Oldenburg
Godric
GustavoHF
Project Canada
Enera
AlfaT8
Cowboy's daughter
marat
zorobabel
Khepesh
Russian Patriot
OminousSpudd
Karl Haushofer
Cyberspec
medo
Aristonicus
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
JohninMK
Big_Gazza
KiloGolf
kvs
Tingsay
BM-21
par far
Benya
Neutrality
63 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #27

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:30 pm

kvs wrote:https://rusvesna.su/news/1561132307

A 36 year old Ukrainian machine shop worker in Poland experienced a medical emergency.  Instead of calling an ambulance and taking him
    to a hospital his Polish co-workers dumped him in a forest to die.

May Ukr retards keep on hating Russians and loving Polaks.  They deserve each other.

The article states that is yet an unproven allegation. Nice try. The employers in question deny that he ever worked for them.

Yes, there are many evil employers in Poland, and most of their victims are ethnic Poles. Why do you think three millions of Poles left Poland since 2004?

But this is thus far an unproven allegation.

And most ethnic Ukrainians hate ethnic Poles.

Destruction of legal Polish victims monuments in Ukraine, erections of illegal monuments in Poland that honor the genocidal-terrorist UPA & SS, extremely cynical and insulting anti-Polish demonstrations in Ukraine and even now in Poland (Sahryn and elsewhere), murders of ethnic Poles in the current Poland, a grenade attack on a Polish consulate in Ukraine.

Does that sound like they love ethnic Poles?

Regular
    Regular

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #27

Post  Regular Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:05 am

A 36 year old Ukrainian machine shop worker in Poland experienced a medical emergency.  Instead of calling an ambulance and taking him

May Ukr retards keep on hating Russians and loving Polaks.  They deserve each other.

Where are you from? Everyone knows that Ukrainians hate Polish more than Russians and Polish hate Ukrainians more than russkies as well.

Russians in Poland would never praise Katyn or talk shit to the guests same as Poles don't do that when visiting Moscow.
    In 2018 ukrainians gathered in southern Poland to march for Bandera and this provoked Polish gov to criminalise this. Communism, nazism and banderism is banned there.

Ukrainians have very very very very bad image in Poland.
    I have plenty of polish friends who uniformly said- Russia might be enemy, but Ukrainians are backstabbing bitches.
    Worse than Nazis or Soviets.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 35 3jwx0kK
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Regular wrote:

Where are you from? Everyone knows that Ukrainians hate Polish more than Russians and Polish hate Ukrainians more than russkies as well.

Russians in Poland would never praise Katyn or talk shit to the guests same as Poles don't do that when visiting Moscow.
    In 2018 ukrainians gathered in southern Poland to march for Bandera and this provoked Polish gov to criminalise this. Communism, nazism and banderism is banned there.

I have plenty of polish friends who uniformly said- Russia might be enemy, but Ukrainians are backstabbing bitches.

That is why I made my post. Ukrs are retards. They hate Russians who do not hate them. But they try to suck Polish cock even
    though Poles don't like them and there is bad blood between them over the previous centuries. There is not a single similar case
    of even a western Ukrainian worker (and there tens of thousands of them in Russia) being treated the way that these Polish
    business owners treat them. Ukrs are retards.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:06 am

kvs wrote:
    Regular wrote:

That is why I made my post.   Ukrs are retards.  They hate Russians who do not hate them.  But they try to suck Polish cock even
    though Poles don't like them and there is bad blood between them over the previous centuries.    There is not a single similar case
    of even a western Ukrainian worker (and there tens of thousands of them in Russia) being treated the way that these Polish
    business owners treat them.    Ukrs are retards.

There's not much love of Ukrainians in Russia, more like indifference, like Russians are just ignoring them.
    Ukrayobs in Moscow sometimes try to pull same shit like in Poland. Like waving UPA flags in a protest in Russia and etc. In Moscow you would have little risk of being beaten up as well as people there are too busy to even notice or care about sucb shit.

Ukrainians did so many stupid stunts like that in Russia..

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:24 am

kvs wrote:
    Regular wrote:

That is why I made my post.   Ukrs are retards.  They hate Russians who do not hate them.  But they try to suck Polish cock even
    though Poles don't like them and there is bad blood between them over the previous centuries.    There is not a single similar case
    business owners treat them.    Ukrs are retards.

Do the words "unproven allegation" mean anything to you?

And no, Ukrainians do not get treated badly in Poland, at least not for the most part.

I have even read about complaints by ethnic Poles from Poland about ethnic Ukrainians being treated better than ethnic Poles at workplaces in Poland.

So stop your bull-shit victim mentality.

You have blatantly misrepresented the article in question, nothing has been proven yet, and the police investigation into the man's death is still ongoing.

And perhaps you should post something about the murders of Poles in Poland by the ethnic Ukrainian fake refugees, or how they get treated by the Polish government better than Poles (like being paid full retirement benefits after working for a very short time in Poland, whereas Poles themselves have to work for literally decades in order to get the same benefits).

Ukrainians do not "suck Polish cuck" but they extract benefits from Poland, and steal jobs from Poles in their own country. I already wrote about the other issues that Poles have to put up with them.

As with regard to worker treatment, Russians do not even treat the Serbs in a correct manner.

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:54 pm

I am back from a few days holiday at the Czech Republic, sometimes I feel bad about enjoying myself while a war is going on No

This was my take on the war and geopolitics last week, just before I left

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2019/06/27/la-guerra-en-ucrania-y-perspectivas-geopoliticas/

On my return today, this is a summary of the escalation of the fight in the past days, and seems to confirm my prediction, faced with failure everywhere, the US is ramping up the heat in Donbass

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2019/07/03/escalada-en-el-frente-y-otra-vez-el-vuelo-mh17/

Perhaps this summer will bring out the decision, though I only expect two months, perhaps three, more of grinding attrition until the Kiev regime is forced to take a break through exhaustion and the onset of bad weather.

If Novorussia holds out until end of the year and the gas pipeline is completed on schedule and starts pumping, then it's all downhill for Ukraine.

I suspect that if the Ukrops are not running out of artillery ammunition already is because they have received some shells from Poland or other former Warsaw Pact countries.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Ispan, what do you predict next for the Ukraine?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:57 pm

Ispan wrote:

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2019/07/03/escalada-en-el-frente-y-otra-vez-el-vuelo-mh17/

Thanks again. Yandex translate

General situation:

The war has grown greatly in intensity in the last two months, since April 28.

The bombings and fighting are very hard, much more than the official reports say. Ukrainians shoot with heavy artillery, at various points, are not isolated shots, but several dozen shells each time and the situation is very serious for defence in sectors such as Gorlovka and South Donetsk. The novorusian casualties are numbered in the tens, as shown in Dolomitnoye, Gorlovka sector, in a position with a garrison of two infantry sections only thirty men remain standing, the rest dead, wounded and contused. It is not just bombing and shooting from a distance, but there are plenty of raids and beatings by patrols against the novorus positions in which one sometimes comes to fight hand-to-hand. The harshness of the fighting is confirmed both by Marina Kharkova, in Donetsk, and from Moscow, where Igor Strelkov echoes his contacts in the militia of the critical situation in Gorlovka.

Another report of the situation by a witness:

"The last week at the Donbass reminds us of 2015. Intense bombardment of the suburbs of cities and towns along the line of contact, if not all day, with depressing regularity. You can no longer say they shoot only in the morning or at night. Shoot constantly. And if until recently they were only ilgera gunshots, which are also dangerous, but the walls of the houses protect well against stray bullets, now they throw a lot with 120mm mortars and artillery.

The results of this sharpening are immediately visible. Literally yesterday several houses burned down in Zaitsevo, several houses destroyed in Donetsk and Kominternovo. Today, from morning again in Dolomitnoye, another house burned down in Zaitsevo. Almost all night, I fight in the Spartak area (according to sources in the city of donetsk). The feeling that the tropasyucranianas do everything possible to prevent peace negotiations

http://antimaydan.info/2019/07/obostrenie_na_donbasse_itog_obostreniya_vnutri_ukrainy.html

On the other side, on his visit to the front a few days ago, the head of the CIA, General Petraeus, who as a professional military officer is obviously capable of discerning the real situation, admits that it is not a frozen conflict, not even a truce with sporadic ceasefire violations, but a real war with prolonged exchanges of fires. Such sincerity, though belated, is welcome. But of course that is not going to recognize that the ukrainians are the aggressors, and to recognize the hardness of the fight is surely to justify the victimhood of the Ukrainian and justify increased military aid to the regime.

Officially, proclaimed by Pushilin himself, it is confirmed that the novorusians have been authorized to respond without restrictions, officially given orders to a regiment, and then to an entire brigade. But in reality it is only the sanction of what has been happening for a long time, although they do a lot of theater about respecting the truce and from Moscow they give orders to silence what happens, now that we are in the critical phase to finish the construction of the Nordstream-2 pipeline.

In the G20, Dutch President Rutte, one of Maidan's puppeteers, had a secret conversation with Putin about the downing of MH17, the content of which has not transcended. I do not know what the Dutchman intended, perhaps to settle the silence on the subject, or to look for a scapegoat. Given that the president of Malaysia does not believe the official version, and that suspicions fall on Ukraine, I imagine that he wants future revelations not to spill over to the Dutch government, that he would be guilty of covering up and covering up the murderers of his compatriots, and all to benefit the Shell with the exploitation of alleged shale gas deposits... that in the end did not exist.

I don't think Rutte has threatened Putin, if they could incriminate Russia, they would have done it years ago, but they have nothing, and if it's a matter of fixing the outcome of the investigation with false evidence, the Americans would make the threat themselves, they wouldn't delegate to a mere lackey, because that's what European governments are.

This is related to this news, the agents of the SBU of Ukraine have managed to kidnap a comrade Strelkov, the head of the air defense of Slavyansk, in all probability in order to extract a false confession under torture, and blaming the rebels of shooting down flight MH17.

http://antimaydan.info/2019/07/tajnaya_operaciya_sbu_v_dnr_pohishen_komandir_pvo_dlya_obvineniya_.html

The fact that they have done so right now means that the perpetrators of the destruction of Malaysian Boeing know that the investigation will soon come to them, and that Poroshenko and all his subordinates, even though they have surely agreed to immunity, know themselves vulnerable, for the new Ukrainian clique headed by Zelensky would have him easy to blame for all war crimes.

I believe that the escalation on the front should be seen primarily in internal key, the army commanders have aggravated the situation to sabotage any velociety negotiations with Zelensky, and to allow Ukrainian nazis control of Parliament when the elections are held. But it is also true that the Ukrainian Armed Forces do nothing without the consent of the Americans. As they have achieved nothing through diplomacy, trying to get Russia to withdraw its support for Venezuela, Syria and, above all, to abandon Iran to its fate in order to carry out an attack on Iran, they have decided to play the Ukrainian card. They are running out of time, and even the sanctions in preparation against the companies that build the Nord Stream-2 gasocuto will not do them any good.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 35 Donbass-mapa1
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:19 am

I am drafting a study on casualties, keeping track of wounded arriving at military hospitals.

There was a news report on antimaydan yesterday or a couple days ago I couldn't save because I was on the return trip from my vacation. A dozen wounded arriving at Lvov hospital. It is significant because after two months intense fighting some wounded are already being discharged or sent to other institutions or home for convalescence.

When wounded are transported west of the Dnieper it means several hundred casualties in a month.

I haven't found it yet, but I came across this report from the enemy propaganda, for a relatively quieter year, Lvov hospital was kept busy, it is always full and capacity can be estimated from internet searches between 600-800 beds

http://euromaidanpress.com/2019/02/10/report-no-6-mar-dec-2018-help-us-help-our-soldiers-huhs/
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:20 pm

I have divided the study into two parts, this is the first, wich elaborates on my previous post

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2019/07/05/heridos-y-hospitales-un-estudio-i/
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:27 pm

Our dear ones are telling us the same as you report. They also report that more and more 'foreigners' are appearing in the orc lines, in combat. Perhaps the day will come when these golden pheasants are no longer quietly returned after capture, but instead paraded on the streets of Donetsk.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:22 am

You guys better tell me how Ukropidors could kidnap Vladimir Tsemach and get him to Kyev?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:06 pm

Regular wrote:You guys better tell me how Ukropidors could kidnap Vladimir Tsemach and get him to Kyev?

You can bet your last penny that NATO has its intelligence services doing all the work.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:58 pm

kvs wrote:
    Regular wrote:You guys better tell me how Ukropidors could kidnap Vladimir Tsemach and get him to Kyev?

You can bet your last penny that NATO has its intelligence services doing all the work.

Nato intelligence services are useless, I doubt it.
    It seems that Ukrainians ordered some goons/mafia to kidnao old man from his apartment and bring him through the blockpost. Wife of Vladimir said that they took him in a middle of the day and without hiding.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Ukroppy Nazis (who fought in the Donbass) were arrested engaging in illegal arms trafficking in Turin,Italy which included air-to-air missiles.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 35 Missile-sequestrato_550h

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 35 Armi-sequestrate-a-torino

Stopped neo-Nazis in Turin: they treated the sale of a missile

The anti-terrorism section of the Turin Digos concluded an operation this morning against three people responsible for the possession of war weapons and firearms.

The investigations began about a year ago when the police headquarters in Turin, coordinated by the Central Directorate of Prevention Police, had monitored some people linked to political movements of the ultra-right and who had fought in the Ukrainian region of Donbass against the separatists.

In the end thanks to wiretapping and stalking it was discovered that a man from Gallarate, in the province of Varese, illegally held a santabarbara; the man was also highlighted for the sale of an air-to-air missile that was then found and seized in the province of Pavia.

In addition to the missile, which has no explosive but "resettable" charge, Digos investigators seized 9 assault rifles, a submachine gun, 7 pistols, 3 shotguns, 20 bayonets, almost a thousand cartridges and many parts of weapons.

Coats of arms and signs of explicit Nazi inspiration were found in the home of the arrested person.

Two other people, one Swiss and one Italian, were stopped because they were involved in the sale of the missile.

The anti-terrorism sections of the police headquarters of Varese, Pavia, Novara and Forlì-Cesena also participated in the operation.

https://www.poliziadistato.it/articolo/225d2c47fb2c9ef299497390
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Yeah, but the problem is all the 'west' media is saying they fought for Novorossiya.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:44 pm

auslander wrote:Yeah, but the problem is all the 'west' media is saying they fought for Novorossiya.

This explains how the story got misinterpreted https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/07/how-the-news-about-italian-far-right-fighters-in-ukraine-got-confused.html
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:48 am

It didn't get confused... the original story didn't suit the agenda so details were blurred or outright changed by either the story tellers or their editors...

Evidence if any was needed that the truth is always the first victim of war.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:40 am

GarryB wrote:It didn't get confused... the original story didn't suit the agenda so details were blurred or outright changed by either the story tellers or their editors...

Evidence if any was needed that the truth is always the first victim of war.
    Not to mention that not even a single weapon was from Ukrainian conflict. It looks like Gladius stash from cold war.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:04 am

Its laughable who they're laying blame, when the vast majority of the weapons are western or non-Russian in origin: Steyr Aug's, Steyr TMP, Ar-15's, at least one HK G3, at least one Franchi Spas-12 shotgun, a couple of them (center bottom) look like Polish made PM-63 RAK machine pistols, the machine pistol underneath the Steyr Augs and the Ar-15 appears to be a Czech made CZ Model 25.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:07 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Its laughable who they're laying blame, when the vast majority of the weapons are western or non-Russian in origin: Steyr Aug's, Steyr TMP, Ar-15's, at least one HK G3, at least one Franchi Spas-12 shotgun, a couple of them (center bottom) look like Polish made PM-63 RAK machine pistols, the machine pistol underneath the Steyr Augs and the Ar-15 appears to be a Czech made CZ Model 25.

It is extremely ironic that some Ukrainian and Italian neo-Nazis can have Polish guns, but, at the same time, people in Poland cannot have these same guns.

Very strange world.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:00 am

We have prelimary results of parliamentary elections in Ukraine. Zelensky won a supermajority over 40% of votes, next is Boyko with 14%.
    nero

Post  nero Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:13 pm

Ukraine seizes Russian tanker

The news broke over 6 hours ago now... The lack of a response is a little sad.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:34 pm

In Malaysia, uncovered unexpected facts about the investigation of the MH17

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 35 Gollandskii_nos_nazval_imena_yakobyi_prichastnyih_k_naneseniyu_udara_po_mh17-rsw1q814-1560914041.t

Malaysian officials shed light on unknown details of an investigation by the International Investigation Group into the circumstances of the crash of a passenger airliner in the skies over the Donbas in the summer of 2014, which call into question its evidence base.

Zero Hedge has published a great deal about a new 28-minute documentary film by Dutch director Max von der Werff. The film is dedicated to investigating the circumstances of the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing 747 airliner, which flew on July 17, 2014 from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur and was shot down by a rocket in the sky over the Donbas. As a result of the crash of flight MN17, all 298 people were killed aboard the liner. The most among them were Dutch, Malays and Australians - 192, 44 and 27, respectively.

One of the distinguishing features of the investigation of von der Werff is the testimony of Malaysian officials: Prime Minister Mohamad Mahatir and the head of the investigative team at the Malaysian government and director of the National Security Council, Colonel Mohamad Sakri, who has participated in many investigative events that were still unknown to the public.

The new film by Max von der Werff may well claim the right to be called "sensation." He not only once again showed what frauds were allowed during the investigation of the International Investigation Team (JIT), how they hid the recordings of the negotiations of the dispatchers of the Ukrainian Air Force, as well as repeated statements by the Dutch, American, Ukrainian, American and Australian authorities, who can rightfully be considered "Fake". Werff for the first time presented evidence that FBI agents tried to steal the black boxes of the aircraft and that NATO, led by the United States, was preparing an invasion of eastern Ukraine and further to the Crimea.

The authors of the film claim that the government of Malaysia, whose representatives, along with representatives of four more countries: Holland, Australia, Ukraine and Belgium, were part of the JIT, rightly doubts the conclusions of the commission. Werff presented evidence that many of the evidence had been stolen or falsified by the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU).

The Malay authorities for the first time told how they foiled the 9,000-strong contingent of NATO forces in eastern Ukraine, prepared by Washington in the first week after the crash, under the pretext of defending the plane crash site. However, the obvious objective of the operation was to defeat the rebels in the Donbas and a possible attack on the Crimea.

The plan was nevertheless canceled due to the tough stance of Germany, but despite this, Australia sent a unit of 200 special forces to Europe. First, they flew to Holland, and then moved to Kiev. By the way, already on July 29, the EU and the US imposed sanctions against Russia, allegedly guilty of a plane crash.

Malay investigators, for their part, conducted a secret operation on July 22 to receive the black boxes, and thus prevented an attempt to seize them from the United States and Ukraine. Colonel Sakri, who supervised her, spoke about the operation. This operation increased the resistance of Germany to the planned attack and forced the Dutch to cancel it on July 27.

In an interview that also got into the film, Malay Prime Minister Mahatir told how the governments of the United States, the Netherlands and Australia did not want to include Malay representatives in the JIT, and then constantly put sticks in their wheels.

Najib Razak, who had been Prime Minister of Malaysia five years ago, already within a few hours after the plane crashed, he told US President Obama that he did not believe in the “Russian trace”.

According to Mahatir, the remaining members of the investigation team from the very beginning interfered with investigators from Malaysia.

“We see that they didn’t really look for the causes of the crash and the guilty ones,” he says in an interview shown in the film. “They immediately decided that Russia should be the culprit. We can not accept this position. We are interested in the rule of law and justice for all. We need to know who fired the rocket. Only after that we recognize the report of the investigation team. ”

The Ukrainian authorities, despite personal agreements between Razak and Barack Obama and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, Malay investigators led by Colonel Sakri, who flew to Kiev, began to interfere in their work from the very first minutes.

So, for example, the Malays were not allowed to go to the crash site, and they had to do it in secret, negotiating with the "separatists". On July 22 in Donetsk, Colonel Sakri was given black boxes of a downed Boeing.

After returning to Kiev, by the way, Colonel Sakri had to literally defend the black boxes, because everyone else tried to take possession of them, including the FBI agents.

Moreover, the audio recordings of the negotiations presented by Kiev and shown in June by the JIT at a press conference on June 19 were forged. Werff and the director of the film and co-producer Yana Yerlashova turned to the Malaysian company OG IT Forensic Services, which specializes in the preparation of audio, video and other materials for ships, and asked them to check the telephone records. Their conclusion leaves no doubt that they worked on the films for a long time.

The film has a similar testimony and the German expert Norman Ritter, who also investigated the records and came to the same conclusion.

Max von der Werff has put in an interview with several witnesses of the plane crash in his film. All of them refute the conclusions of JIT and indicate that the rocket could not be fired from the territory controlled by the Donetsk separatists.

At the June JIT press conference in Holland, Mohammed Hanafiya ben al Zakaria, a spokesman for the Malaysian Prosecutor General’s Office who worked in the International Investigation Team, on behalf of the Malaysian government refused to admit Russia's guilt.

As the press secretary of the Russian mission to the EU, Sergey Kovalevsky, wrote in an open letter to the EUobserver edition, the main problem of JIT is that its members initially refused to take into account any facts that contradict the strategy adopted on the day of the tragedy - to blame Russia for everything . At the same time, members of the group are not worried about the fact that important conclusions were made on the basis of extremely dubious sources: the so-called “independent” bloggers and social media, as well as the suspiciously poor quality of photographs and video materials, some kind of digital imitations and indistinguishable telephone conversations. Obviously, these testimonies were submitted by interested parties.

The strange agreement signed by the JIT members - not to publish any information, if at least one member of the group objects to its publication - also attracts attention. It is obvious that the presence of Ukrainian representatives in the JIT makes all publications aimed at one goal - to accuse Russia. However, it is also obvious that the next work of Max von der Werff will not penetrate the “armor” of American, Australian, Belgian and Dutch investigators and will not force them to find the true perpetrators of the tragedy.

https://vpk.name/news/306196_v_malaizii_raskryili_neozhidannyie_faktyi_o_rassledovanii_po_mh17.html
    VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:40 pm

https://southfront.org/ukraines-sbu-detained-russian-tanker-allegedly-involved-in-kerch-strait-incident/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:02 am