Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
auslander
Tsavo Lion
william.boutros
higurashihougi
ultimatewarrior
nomadski
SeigSoloyvov
ult
VARGR198
Hole
Firebird
Hannibal Barca
dino00
Regular
Nibiru
LMFS
d_taddei2
littlerabbit
PapaDragon
George1
Ispan
franco
The-thing-next-door
Teshub
Isos
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
ATLASCUB
flamming_python
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Unknown90
Walther von Oldenburg
Godric
GustavoHF
Project Canada
Enera
AlfaT8
Cowboy's daughter
marat
zorobabel
Khepesh
Russian Patriot
OminousSpudd
Karl Haushofer
Cyberspec
medo
Aristonicus
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
JohninMK
Big_Gazza
KiloGolf
kvs
Tingsay
BM-21
par far
Benya
Neutrality
63 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #27

Post  miketheterrible Fri May 25, 2018 1:10 am

yeah, because it will work so well..........

As Garry said, it worked well in 2008 for Georgia, right?
    Hole
    Hole

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #27

Post  Hole Fri May 25, 2018 11:01 am

But the Ami got what he wanted back then. Cooperation between EU and Russia was put on hold. This time there are already "sanctions" in place, but nobody in the EU wants them anymore. A little war could change that. You know? "The evil russians attacking poor little Ukraine under the cover ot the world Cup".
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri May 25, 2018 12:43 pm

JohninMK wrote: Somehow I always thought that you were into understatements Smile

Understatements conceal the real maniacal workings inside my brain bucket.
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door Fri May 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Hole wrote:Porky is really such a donkey. "Our beloved Nazis won against the Nazis!"

My solution for the so called "Ukraine crisis" was from the start: ask the people of each region, what they want. If the people in Odessa want to join Russia, let them. If the people in Lviv want to join NAZO, let them.

Correction you must first kill the nazis so that you can ask the people.

Then if they want to join Russia let them if they don't kill them.

Remember this rhetoric "смерть фашистам"? The ukrops need some good old Stalin/Khruschev era re-education by tank assualt.

Last edited by The-thing-next-door on Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door Fri May 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Or one could always lobotamize the nazis and go on to talk about how they are moraly superior for not killing them. lol!

Hmm I wonder if it would be possible to lif up ukraine and plonk it down in the Gulag now that would be a true contender the scientific achievment of the century lol!
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Fri May 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Seems the people at Fort Russ had some problems and could not get my reports published until now

Here's my latest piece, though it's not mine, just a revised translation with some editing of a Russian article.

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/05/donbass-at-war-the-siege-of-gorlovka-part-1/

This is mine

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/05/no-ceasefire-in-sight-donbass-sitrep-may-11-20/
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Fri May 25, 2018 10:08 pm

Follow up.

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/05/donbass-at-war-the-siege-of-gorlovka-part-2/

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/05/donbass-at-war-the-siege-of-gorlovka-part-3/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat May 26, 2018 12:07 am

Great reporting there, nowhere else can what you write about be read.

Tiny comment on your use of English. When you use the word 'bombing' it should actually in virtually all cases be 'shelling'. Shelling comes from barrels, bombing only comes from aircraft.

Fascinating, keep it coming.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat May 26, 2018 7:06 pm

i still think the attack will come from Kherson Oblast on Crimea and not on Donbass ... Ukraine will want a direct response from Russia and they won't get it from attacking Donbass
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Sat May 26, 2018 7:42 pm

I doubt in this. Where could Ukraine get the needed army to attack Crimea? Only if they take their army from Donbass as practicaly whole Ukrainian army is there. They could not take army from Donbas, because in that case Novorussian army will very quickly destroy remaining units and liberate whole Donbass and maybe even other regions. Porky also know, that with attack on Crimea, russian cruise missiles will fall in his office in Kiev.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun May 27, 2018 7:34 am

medo wrote:I doubt in this. Where could Ukraine get the needed army to attack Crimea? Only if they take their army from Donbass as practicaly whole Ukrainian army is there. They could not take army from Donbas, because in that case Novorussian army will very quickly destroy remaining units and liberate whole Donbass and maybe even other regions. Porky also know, that with attack on Crimea, russian cruise missiles will fall in his office in Kiev.

There is that. There is also the possibility of mass defections cause they (Ukies) know they cannot stand up against Russian forces and or they may just flee anyways, much like Georgians did during the 2008 conflict after they weren't getting anywhere.

There really isn't anywhere Ukies can go and do. All they can really do is attempt to attack Donbass/Lugansk but face heavy losses and possible loss of terrain after getting some gains. They could also maybe do indeed break through and take some more land from Donbass, but of course at heavy losses. All depends too on what Russia's reaction would be.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun May 27, 2018 1:08 pm

medo wrote:I doubt in this. Where could Ukraine get the needed army to attack Crimea? Only if they take their army from Donbass as practicaly whole Ukrainian army is there. They could not take army from Donbas, because in that case Novorussian army will very quickly destroy remaining units and liberate whole Donbass and maybe even other regions. Porky also know, that with attack on Crimea, russian cruise missiles will fall in his office in Kiev.

last year their were loads of videos of artillery, tanks, self propelled guns, troops apcs, grads, uragans, smerch, S300s and EW vechiles all headed or arrived at kherson oblast i have yet to see a video of them leaving Kherson

dozens of Akatsiyas laid in fields next to the rail road, with dozens more Gvozdikas and MSTA-S and scores of grads and Uragans and dozens of MT-LBs with D-30s
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun May 27, 2018 8:43 pm

Godric wrote:i still think the attack will come from Kherson Oblast on Crimea and not on Donbass ... Ukraine will want a direct response from Russia and they won't get it from attacking Donbass

We were at Balaklava today, 100 Year Anniversary of Border Control. Amongst other things we are Red Army, and we were supposed to help with the visiting civilians but it didn't work out that way. Somehow, an old foreign man arriving with Red Army, blinding white/pitch black summer dress 1943 Navy uniform, caused a bit of a stir. We are nobody but got dragged out, forced to take guided tours of the two large ships in harbor, then shown some interesting goodies on wheels and tracks. Suffice it to say this, and don't ask for photos, I can't, and if I could won't, post them.

However, here's She and me sitting in what looks like a standard GAZ SUV, nothing particularly unusual or noticeable about it except for the standard blacked out side and rear windows, and we're watching the workers at the new TPP 6 klicks away. Up close and personal and in detail. The Lutanant showing us how to do the basic ops of the system said it has a range of about XXX klicks on level ground. What this means is for instance an orc north of the border, flat lands, can't take a piss behind a barn in a howling blizzard at midnight without these boys seeing how short his dick is and the trajectory of his stream, or lack thereof. Every single item in and on that SUV is made in Russia. Everything. Quality is top grade, never seen better, and assembly is a work of art. If you think a couple of these little stinkers are not sitting on the lines up north in Novorossiya, I've got some beach front land in the Gobi Desert to sell to you, great price and the water is clean and clear.
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Sun May 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Godric wrote:

last year their were loads of videos of artillery, tanks, self propelled guns, troops apcs, grads, uragans, smerch, S300s and EW vechiles all headed or arrived at kherson oblast i have yet to see a video of them leaving Kherson

I figured this out after looking at a rail map. The freight rail line runs through Kherson to the terminus station at Volnovakha on the southern front of Donbass.

It's more convenient for them to move materiel and troops through this line straight to the south front rather than going from Kharkov via Slavyansk , or from Dnipropetrovsk to the rail fork a little west of Avdeyevka

The Ukrops probably have little to nothing in the Crimea direction though they still keep some forces deployed at Transcarpathia and a pretorian guard at Kiev.
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Sun May 27, 2018 9:26 pm

JohninMK wrote:Great reporting there, nowhere else can what you write about be read.

I try my best, gathering all available reports and trying to figure it out.

Tiny comment on your use of English. When you use the word 'bombing' it should actually in virtually all cases be 'shelling'. Shelling comes from barrels, bombing only comes from aircraft.

I know that, nitpicking here, mortars also lob bombs. I haven't the time to retype things twice, so I just run the original text in Spanish through the automatic translator and then I edit fixing errors. That one escaped my attention. I rushed to get these done as quickly as possible only for the Fort Russ team to experience a lot of trouble wich delayed publishing.

I will keep reporting as soon as I know something new, seems the front has quieted down.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue May 29, 2018 2:33 am

Something is cooking (off) in the Ukraine again, can anyone elaborate?

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/3218468.html

franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue May 29, 2018 2:43 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Something is cooking (off) in the Ukraine again, can anyone elaborate?

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/3218468.html

Heard that it was set off by NAF 152mm artillery fire. Ammo depot of the 58th brigade??
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue May 29, 2018 2:45 am

auslander wrote:
    Godric wrote:i still think the attack will come from Kherson Oblast on Crimea and not on Donbass ... Ukraine will want a direct response from Russia and they won't get it from attacking Donbass

We were at Balaklava today, 100 Year Anniversary of Border Control. Amongst other things we are Red Army, and we were supposed to help with the visiting civilians but it didn't work out that way. Somehow, an old foreign man arriving with Red Army, blinding white/pitch black summer dress 1943 Navy uniform, caused a bit of a stir. We are nobody but got dragged out, forced to take guided tours of the two large ships in harbor, then shown some interesting goodies on wheels and tracks. Suffice it to say this, and don't ask for photos, I can't, and if I could won't, post them.

However, here's She and me sitting in what looks like a standard GAZ SUV, nothing particularly unusual or noticeable about it except for the standard blacked out side and rear windows, and we're watching the workers at the new TPP 6 klicks away. Up close and personal and in detail. The Lutanant showing us how to do the basic ops of the system said it has a range of about XXX klicks on level ground. What this means is for instance an orc north of the border, flat lands, can't take a piss behind a barn in a howling blizzard at midnight without these boys seeing how short his dick is and the trajectory of his stream, or lack thereof. Every single item in and on that SUV is made in Russia. Everything. Quality is top grade, never seen better, and assembly is a work of art. If you think a couple of these little stinkers are not sitting on the lines up north in Novorossiya, I've got some beach front land in the Gobi Desert to sell to you, great price and the water is clean and clear.

Went looking for the Red Army at the parade but there were several old farts Suspect so couldn't Id the culprit No Very Happy
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue May 29, 2018 5:24 pm

Check out the two arrivals of Red Army at the reviewing stand.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue May 29, 2018 7:13 pm

OMON, Crimea. Passive exoskeleton:

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 19 15275832104810
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Wed May 30, 2018 11:25 am

Latest report

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/05/full-sitrep-gorlovka-battle-bigger-than-reported/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu May 31, 2018 11:28 am

Thanks Ispan, interesting stuff as usual.

ортик от АНБ #NotOurTsar
    ‏ @Mortis_Banned
    4h4 hours ago

Тортик от АНБ #NotOurTsar Retweeted Znak.com

More than one Ukraine war handler to get booted from Putin's new term administration apparatus: apart from separatist "republics" coordinator Vladislav Surkov, another one to go is Sergey Glazyev, the coordinator of 2014 failed pro-Russian protests across Southeastern Ukraine.
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:35 am

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/06/cannon-fodder-exodus-ukie-awol-rate-skyrockets/
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:39 am

Latest report, I polished it and tried to make it readable

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/06/sitrep-in-donbass-may-28-to-june-5/
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Our "friends and partners in the west" have send five KC-135 to our friendly nazi regime in the neighbourhood. Ah, the pride of the ami air force, 55 year old aerial tankers!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:56 am