Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
Isos
The Ottoman
ATLASCUB
ultimatewarrior
slasher
BKP
George1
franco
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
KiloGolf
PapaDragon
Big_Gazza
BM-21
Airman
d_taddei2
GunshipDemocracy
krakovv
TheArmenian
sweartome123
storm333
airstrike
GarryB
yavar
Skandalwitwe
AlfaT8
KomissarBojanchev
AbdulhamidtheSecond
KoTeMoRe
flamming_python
nomadski
Vann7
Fred333
calm
miketheterrible
eehnie
Kimppis
littlerabbit
Viktor
Benya
bantugbro
OminousSpudd
Tingsay
Neutrality
medo
lycantrop
arpakola
par far
auslander
kvs
Walther von Oldenburg
HUNTER VZLA
56 posters

Syrian War: News #15

par far

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #15

Post  par far Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 pm

"SYRIAN MILITARY DEPLOYS RUSSIAN-MADE URAGAN MULTIPLE ROCKET LAUNCHER SYSTEMS, STARTS OPERATION TO BREAK ISIS SIEGE ON DIER EZZOR AIRPORT (PHOTOS, MAP)."

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 2-48

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 1-114

"More photos from the 137th Brigade Base in western Deir Ezzor:"

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 1-113

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 3-36

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 4-19

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 5-13

Pro-government fighters are in the village of ash-Sholah:

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 6-8

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 7-6

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 8-4

https://southfront.org/syrian-war-report-september-8-2017-us-led-coalition-rescues-isis-commanders-from-deir-ezzor/

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:59 pm

par far wrote:

This is a Zionist anti-Russian, anti-Iranian site and that is why it is making up some stuff.  

Couple of problems with that statement,

First, I would say that that is the complete opposite of what those of this site's members who are active on the relevant threads here express as their views. It seems to me that the views here are about as pro-Russian/Iranian as well as pro Iraqi/Houti plus incidently Hezbollah as it is possible to be whilst maintaining some semblance of balance. We don't have the rabid Israeli supporters that some sites have, perhaps you would feel more comfortable if you were there not here, no point in making yourself upset?

Second, how can an inanimate object, a forum, make stuff up?
    par far

Post  par far Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:12 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    par far wrote:

This is a Zionist anti-Russian, anti-Iranian site and that is why it is making up some stuff.  

Couple of problems with that statement,

First, I would say that that is the complete opposite of what those of this site's members who are active on the relevant threads here express as their views. It seems to me that the views here are about as pro-Russian/Iranian as well as pro Iraqi/Houti plus incidently Hezbollah as it is possible to be whilst maintaining some semblance of balance. We don't have the rabid Israeli supporters that some sites have, perhaps you would feel more comfortable if you were there not here, no point in making yourself upset?

Second, how can an inanimate object, a forum, make stuff up?

I meant to say Bloomberg was anti-Russian, anti-Iranian and it was Bloomberg that was making up stuff, I am sorry, I should have made it more clear.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:07 pm

par far wrote:
    I meant to say Bloomberg was anti-Russian, anti-Iranian and it was Bloomberg that was making up stuff, I am sorry, I should have made it more clear.
    Welcome back from the dark side Smile
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Southfront blocked on Youtube

https://southfront.org/urgent-southfronts-work-fully-blocked-youtube/
    par far

Post  par far Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:41 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Welcome back from the dark side Smile

Thanks Very Happy
    par far

Post  par far Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:42 pm

JohninMK wrote:Southfront blocked on Youtube

https://southfront.org/urgent-southfronts-work-fully-blocked-youtube/

Ever since South front did the video showing US air lifting ISIS terrorists, Youtube blocked South front.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:43 pm

par far wrote:..................

If you have issues with Bloomberg then take it up with Bloomberg.

I have very low opinion of them (for my own reasons) but fact remains that title is accurate as well as 80% article's content.

As for remaining 20% of BS I expect people here to be able to tell what is what by now.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:59 pm

So about the news of the kurdish advance towards the oil rich regions of deir, I cannot state what the case is in any shape form of way. On this area, my lips are indeed bound.

All I can say is orders are orders that and I may have tried to drop a clue a few days ago.
    Benya
    Benya

Post  Benya Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:49 pm

About the recent SDF push towards Deir

US-BACKED SDF BEGINS ADVANCING TOWARDS DEIR EZZOR CITY

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 1-120-768x432
    Fighters from the Democratic Forces of Syria gather around the al-Khatoniyah lake area after they took control of it from Islamic State militants, near al Houl town in Hasaka province, Syria November 14, 2015. REUTERS/Rodi Said

On Friday, Kurdish sources claimed that the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) began advancing south of al-Shaddadah town in the southern Haskha countryside towards Deir Ezzor city.

According to the sources, the SDF captured the Hujayf Az-Zarrab area and the al-Jehev hill 25km north of Deir Ezzor city.

The SDF and the SDF-led Deir Ezzor Military Council (DMC) didn’t confirm any of this claims.

However, the Kurdish-Syrian Hawar News Agency reported that the SDF will make an important announcement in Abu Fas village south of al-Shaddadah town on Saturday morning.

The SDF will likely announce the beginning of its advance towards Deir Ezzor

Advancing towards Deir Ezzor, the SDF pursues political and economic goals. Deir Ezzor province is not a Kurdish area, and very few SDF fighter are from Deir Ezzor.

According to pro-government sources, the SDF real goals are to block the SAA advance towards the border with Iraq, and to capture the strategic Omar oil field.

When US Army colonel Ryan Dillon, a spokesman for the US-led coalition in Syria, was asked on Twitter about the US-led coalition plans for Dier Ezzor, he replayed:

“SDF, our battle-tested and proven partners, with tribes from DaZ province are prepared to seize their villages and towns from ISIS.”

If the SDF operation towards Deir Ezzor is confirmed, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies will have a limited time to cross the Euphrates before SDF reach the eastern bank of the river.

Arrow https://southfront.org/us-backed-sdf-begins-advancing-towards-deir-ezzor-city/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:54 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:So about the news of the kurdish advance towards the oil rich regions of deir, I cannot state what the case is in any shape form of way. On this area, my lips are indeed bound.

All I can say is orders are orders that and I may have tried to drop a clue a few days ago.

This is all I can find on it today

Within Syria‏ @WithinSyriaBlog 3h3 hours ago

Within Syria Retweeted Syrian Civil War Map

this whole advance is still unconfirmed by any official or even semi-official sources ,no one ever reported a new attack

Syrian Civil War Map‏ @CivilWarMap

Syrian Democratic Forces captured Hujayf az Zarrab and Tal Aljehev - 25km north of Deir ez-Zor

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 DJN3EcCXkAAsUkj
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:24 am

So the fucking Muricans are going to try and piss on Syrias' DeZ parade.... what a pack of scumbags....

If the Kurds think being cucks for the Muricans will pay for them, they are greatly mistaken. They will come to a sticky end, just like IS.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:47 am

Big_Gazza wrote:So the fucking Muricans are going to try and piss on Syrias' DeZ parade....  what a pack of scumbags....

If the Kurds think being cucks for the Muricans will pay for them, they are greatly mistaken.  They will come to a sticky end, just like IS.

They might be trying to preempt the SAA from crossing the Euphrates which they apparently intend to do
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:34 am

Cyberspec wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:So the fucking Muricans are going to try and piss on Syrias' DeZ parade....  what a pack of scumbags....

If the Kurds think being cucks for the Muricans will pay for them, they are greatly mistaken.  They will come to a sticky end, just like IS.

They might be trying to preempt the SAA from crossing the Euphrates which they apparently intend to do
    Speak of the devil

Ivan Sidorenko‏ @IvanSidorenko1 3h3 hours ago

#SDF press conference at 9 am in village of Abou Firas to announce start of liberating the east side of Euphrates river from Shadadi side

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:35 am

Background. More than ever before the Syrians and Russians are blood brothers. This was not the US plan back in 2013 when they lit the fuse. Poetic justice.

Ivan Sidorenko‏ @IvanSidorenko1 5h5 hours ago

Words From Major General Mohammad Khaddour Commander of Military Ops to open #DeirEzZor Road

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 DJQaJKJW0AEe9rD

Last edited by JohninMK on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:38 am

Coalition airforce finds another city to bomb.

Ivan Sidorenko‏ @IvanSidorenko1 6h6 hours ago

#Syria #Idlib Attacks by Coalition aircraft on Northern Idlib Region tonight / this morning -

#Syria #Violent Explosions shake #Idlib city & entire countryside Possible #Russian Rockets From Sea & also warplanes flying @ low altitudes
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:52 pm

After Thayyem oil field, SAA capture Maliha village on Sholah - DeirEzzor road and from this axis they are 7km from reaching SAA in Airbase

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 DJSIN74U8AYyhaL

Benya
    Benya

Post  Benya Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:08 pm

US-BACKED FORCES OFFICIALLY DECLARE START OF “AL-JAZEERA TEMPEST” CAMPAIGN IN DEIR EZZOR PROVINCE

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 1-127-768x432

The Military Council of Deir Ezzor (MCD) of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) has announced a start of the “al-Jazeera Tempest” campaign in Deir Ezzor province.

The announcement was made at a press conference in Abu Fas village south of the SDF-held city of Hasakah on Saturday. The statement was ready by Ahmad Abu Khoula, a commander of the MCD. However, the advance will likely be led by Kurdish YPG and YPJ militias as the all previous SDF operations.

The declared aim of the campaign is to re-take the entire area north and east of the embattled city of Deir Ezzor from ISIS. This means that the SDF seeks to seize the strategic Omar oil field as well as to capture some parts of the Deir Ezzor-Baghdad highway cutting off this vital supply line that could be established between Iraq and Syria.

According to local sources, the SDF operation de-facto started on Friday and SDF units already seized the villages of Tal Aljehev, Jabal az-Zirab, Bir Dumayni and Hujayf Zarrab, according to pro-Kurdish sources. Nonetheless, these gains still have to be confirmed.

During the press conference, the SDF also claimed that it has liberated 70% of the city of Raqqah from ISIS.

Arrow https://southfront.org/us-backed-forces-officially-declare-start-of-al-jazeera-tempest-campaign-in-deir-ezzor-province/
    par far

Post  par far Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:35 pm

It was only a matter of time before this happened, the Land that the Kurds have is just desert, so they needed oil. The best thing now for the SAA and Allies if to cross the Euphrates River and grab the oil and gas fields. With the pocket in Eastern Hama collapsing, this should free up some more troops, to use for Deir ez-Zor.

https://southfront.org/isis-pocket-shrikns-in-eastern-hama-syrian-army-liberates-5-more-villages/

The best thing for Russia is to let the Turks slaughter as many Kurds as possible and act like that Russia cannot do much.

"SYRIAN ARMY TAKES CONTROL OF MALIHA VILLAGE AT SUKHNA-DEIR EZZOR HIGHWAY, PUSHES FURTHER TO LIFT ISIS SIEGE ON DEIR EZZOR AIRPORT (MAP)."

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 1-130

https://southfront.org/syrian-army-takes-control-of-maliha-village-at-sukhna-deir-ezzor-highway-pushes-further-to-lift-isis-siege-on-deir-ezzor-airport-map/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Interesting for a different point of view but highly pro Israel

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/08/opinion/how-to-understand-israels-strike-on-syria.html
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:30 pm

par far wrote:The best thing for Russia is to let the Turks slaughter as many Kurds as possible and act like that Russia cannot do much.

No, Turks won't get anything. They have already occupied enough of Syria. Kurds will be dealt with later.

Kurds have reached Deir Ezzor Industrial Zone - http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.402623&lon=40.257168&z=13&m=b&show=/37221102/Deir-Ezzor-Industrial-Zone&search=Hama

I read that lots of Kurds are against any further advances in Dair but they are forced to do so by their "Allies". Either way, when time comes, they will make a deal, this way on another.

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Big article

U.S. intelligence analysts have gained valuable insights into Islamic State’s planning and personnel from a vast cache of digital data and other material recovered from bombed-out offices, abandoned laptops and the cellphones of dead fighters in recently liberated areas of Iraq and Syria.

In the most dramatic gain, U.S. officials over the last two months have added thousands of names of known or suspected Islamic State operatives to an international watch list used at airports and other border crossings. The Interpol database now contains about 19,000 names.

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-isis-intel-20170908-story.html
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:58 pm

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 150496785863561
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:08 pm

Reports starting to come in that the Deir Airfield has been reached by SAA troops. Will have to watch for confirmations.

Hassan Ridha‏ @sayed_ridha 24 minutes ago

SAA and allies advancing from Thayyem oil field have reached the Republican Guard in the outskirts of DeirEzzor military airbase

Hassan Ridha‏ @sayed_ridha 12 minutes ago

Syrian Army have lifted siege on DeZ Military Airbase, which was completely besieged by IS since the US bombed SAA on Jabal Tharda last year
    par far

Post  par far Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:23 pm

calm wrote:
    par far wrote:The best thing for Russia is to let the Turks slaughter as many Kurds as possible and act like that Russia cannot do much.

No, Turks won't get anything. They have already occupied enough of Syria. Kurds will be dealt with later.

Kurds have reached Deir Ezzor Industrial Zone - http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.402623&lon=40.257168&z=13&m=b&show=/37221102/Deir-Ezzor-Industrial-Zone&search=Hama

I read that lots of Kurds are against any further advances in Dair but they are forced to do so by their "Allies". Either way, when time comes, they will make a deal, this way on another.

No, the Kurds cannot be dealt with later, they have to be dealt with now. The Kurds have reached the  Industrial Zone, this is dangerous.

"ISRAEL IS ARMING FSA GROUPS IN SOUTHERN SYRIA (VIDEO, PHOTOS)."

The Jews can arms terrorists but if Iran arms Hezbollah, the SAA or other pro-Iranian group it is against the law, fuck the Jews.

https://southfront.org/israel-arming-fsa-groups-southern-syria/

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 1-19

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 12 2-7

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:00 pm