Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Decline of the western society

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Decline of the western society - Page 15 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon May 18, 2020 8:18 am

Decline of the western society - Page 15 EYMNa20WoAEhVgK?format=jpg&name=medium
    kvs
    kvs

Decline of the western society - Page 15 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  kvs on Wed May 20, 2020 8:54 am

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1262786462023589889

The 19-year-old Swede who died in hospital from severe knife injuries was named as Tommie Lindh. He was a supporter of the populist Alternative for Sweden party and friends said he had a strong sense of justice and always tried to come to the aid of those in need.

After the story garnered national media attention, a group calling itself the Nordic Resistance tried to hold a protest in Härnösand but authorities denied the application for the demonstration.

The protest went ahead anyway and was subsequently described as a “Nazi demonstration” by Sweden’s public broadcaster SVT.

The western media and PC zealots are the real Nazis.  They are totalitarians who want to impose a new order just like the Nazis.  They
    exhibit all the key features:

1) Rabid intolerance to dissent.   Germany and other dumps are officially talking about sending people who do not conform to psychiatric wards.

2) Brown shirts in the guise of SJW "do gooders" who engage in modern forms of violence such as mass attacks on dissidents to "de-platform"
    them from social media and have them fired from their jobs.   Residences of dissidents and their families are harassed and vandalized.

3) Craving for wars of aggression in the name of "humanitarian intervention" a nebulous "need" just like "liebensraum".  Fake morality
    invoked to justify mass murder and social engineering just like the Nazis with their dogma.   The details of the dogma are secondary.
    Victims of the zealots are still victims.  

4) PC control of mass media to push the agenda just like the control of mass media in Germany during the 1930s.   This is not
    hair splitting.  The PC MSM control has a critical mass in spite of the existence of dissenting media and voices.   The problem
    is that the hordes of sheeple do not think for themselves and are steered by the PC MSM.   It is the most visible and supposedly
    most legitimate.   So sheeple discount serious criticism and lap up the BS narratives pushed by the PC MSM.

Do not fool yourself that under conditions of global war, these vermin will not open up concentration camps for those who do not
    drink their koolaid.   Dressing up as the good guys is the oldest power ploy in history.   Every invasion and war was always covered
    by a condom of fake morality.
    par far

Post  par far on Fri May 22, 2020 10:21 pm

A black supremacist beat a elderly white man in a nursing home. This story for some reason did not make national headlines, I wonder why?

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire on Wed May 27, 2020 3:16 pm

This officer even doesn't know how our bodies work .Such stupid criminals have power in US.

par far

Post  par far Yesterday at 3:04 am

Black people are protesting by looting, destroying and by assaulting people(mostly white). This will get their message through without any problems and people will have sympathy for them. You just can not educate non-humans. the US is done.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Yesterday at 2:12 pm

Funny you say that Par Far... I was thinking that that was excessive force and was essentially a choke hold on a man already handcuffed and lying face down on the ground... that was essentially murder.

I have honestly never seen them do this sort of thing to a white guy...

Those cops should not be getting a paid holiday... they should be in jail.

If you don't agree with me try it yourself... lie face down and get an adult male to kneel on your neck for 10 minutes... even if he could breathe pressure from someones knee is enormously more powerful than from a hand because you have body weight behind it... pressure on the arteries in the neck will cut off blood flow or severely restrict is and cause a brain clot or heart attack or stroke... any of which can kill.

He was already faced down and in hand cuffs... the irony is that if he was struggling it would be with his legs and not his head.

Whoever trained those police officers should also be facing a judge.
    par far

Post  par far Yesterday at 11:51 pm

GarryB wrote:Funny you say that Par Far... I was thinking that that was excessive force and was essentially a choke hold on a man already handcuffed and lying face down on the ground... that was essentially murder.

I have honestly never seen them do this sort of thing to a white guy...

Those cops should not be getting a paid holiday... they should be in jail.

If you don't agree with me try it yourself... lie face down and get an adult male to kneel on your neck for 10 minutes... even if he could breathe pressure from someones knee is enormously more powerful than from a hand because you have body weight behind it... pressure on the arteries in the neck will cut off blood flow or severely restrict is and cause a brain clot or heart attack or stroke... any of which can kill.

He was already faced down and in hand cuffs... the irony is that if he was struggling it would be with his legs and not his head.

Whoever trained those police officers should also be facing a judge.

I agree with you that officers should be fired and charged and what they did was wrong. The person was already in handcuffs and under control, there was no need to do that. They should have just picked him up at that time and asked him questions.

What I am trying to say is that looting, destroying and doing arson, won't bring any justice or sympathy to black people. I mean I really love what is happening in US because the US does this to other countries. For all I care, the blacks can take Jerry cans full of gasoline and burn every major US city to ground(I would like this a lot because the US does this to other countries.)

A little while back, I was reading about the training of the US police and it stated that majority of the US police officers are trained in Israel(I don't know how true this is.)

But whatever the case, the US is self destructing and it is nice to see.
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Today at 2:57 am

People get angry to deliver their messages ,that's a fact that works .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 30, 2020 2:59 am