Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+44
LMFS
Daniel_Admassu
elconquistador
PhSt
Scorpius
PapaDragon
Maximmmm
crod
SeigSoloyvov
Werewolf
Walther von Oldenburg
The-thing-next-door
Tingsay
Sujoy
Odin of Ossetia
Firebird
JohninMK
George1
thegopnik
RTN
par far
ahmedfire
jhelb
Hannibal Barca
andalusia
flamming_python
nomadski
kvs
calripson
higurashihougi
GarryB
Hole
Cyberspec
Tsavo Lion
Isos
Aristide
magnumcromagnon
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Regular
KiloGolf
AlfaT8
Grazneyar
Svyatoslavich
48 posters

Decline of the western society

par far

Decline of the western society - Page 15 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  par far Thu May 14, 2020 9:35 pm

This is what the west does to countries, it is truly sickening.

https://www.rt.com/news/488634-ukraine-surrogate-babies-stranded/

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Decline of the western society - Page 15 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat May 16, 2020 11:46 am

Decline of the western society - Page 15 EX_N_qDUMAAWYcE?format=jpg&name=small
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 16, 2020 3:09 pm

Why western economies will collapse. When the promoted workforce starts to demand coddling, then the functionality
    of the companies subject to this feminist BS will degrade. Imagine barely competent female engineers who need to
    have male engineers running around holding their hand. That is an epic fail.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 16, 2020 3:23 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:Decline of the western society - Page 15 EX_N_qDUMAAWYcE?format=jpg&name=small

This is not really much of anything.   The problem is that the whole mass of the USA is brainwashed to hate Russia and to
    reflexively love Israel no matter what it does.    This goes back a long ways and was a key reason that Trotsky ran to
    New York to get financing for the Bolshevik colour revolution in 1917.   In addition to money, the USA, UK and Germany
    provided hordes of zealots who headed to Russia to facilitate regime change like the jihadis in Syria.   Not quite to the
    same extent, but there were a lot of these zealots foisting their view of the world on Russia.

But there was a cynical reason for supporting revolution in Russia.   It was to weaken it and ultimately carve it up.   It
    did not work out that way thanks to Stalin's faction winning over the Trotsky faction.   This allowed rapid industrialization
    and build of capacity and technological base to be able to defeat the Nazis.   If Trotsky was still in charge in 1939,
    the USSR would have lost the war.    Trotsky was responsible for the absurd surrender on the eastern front in 1917
    when the situation did not warrant such a move.   This resulted in giving away the Baltics and other territory.   This enabled the
    rise of pro-Nazis nationalism by 1939 in the Baltics.    It also enabled the Polish invasion in 1920 and the associated
    land grab of western Ukraine and Belorus.

Trotsky was the butcher who organized the Red Terror and having his cranium penetrated by a pick is the very least
    that could have been done for justice.   Trotsky directly contributed to the civil war and the concurrent famine that
    killed millions.   Photographs of this famine were later used by the Holodomor hoaxers.   Funny how cameras disappeared
    in the 1930s that to this day the Holodomor museum in Ukraine is using photographs of starving Indians and Russians
    claiming that they depict Ukrainians during the early 1930s.   Not a single freaking photo of the so-called genocide
    famine in Ukraine (this includes anything including mass grave sites).

That last one is a real show stopper for the hoax.   If 14 million Ukrainians died from mass starvation there would have
    been a lot of bodies everywhere.   The survivors would have buried them in mass graves.   If you think not, then where
    did all the bones go?   The bones of 14 million bodies would be very effective markers for famine locations everywhere
    and would still be visible even today.   Nobody knows anything about any masses of bones or mass graves.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon May 18, 2020 3:18 am

Decline of the western society - Page 15 EYMNa20WoAEhVgK?format=jpg&name=medium
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed May 20, 2020 3:54 am

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1262786462023589889

The 19-year-old Swede who died in hospital from severe knife injuries was named as Tommie Lindh. He was a supporter of the populist Alternative for Sweden party and friends said he had a strong sense of justice and always tried to come to the aid of those in need.

After the story garnered national media attention, a group calling itself the Nordic Resistance tried to hold a protest in Härnösand but authorities denied the application for the demonstration.

The protest went ahead anyway and was subsequently described as a “Nazi demonstration” by Sweden’s public broadcaster SVT.

The western media and PC zealots are the real Nazis.  They are totalitarians who want to impose a new order just like the Nazis.  They
    exhibit all the key features:

1) Rabid intolerance to dissent.   Germany and other dumps are officially talking about sending people who do not conform to psychiatric wards.

2) Brown shirts in the guise of SJW "do gooders" who engage in modern forms of violence such as mass attacks on dissidents to "de-platform"
    them from social media and have them fired from their jobs.   Residences of dissidents and their families are harassed and vandalized.

3) Craving for wars of aggression in the name of "humanitarian intervention" a nebulous "need" just like "liebensraum".  Fake morality
    invoked to justify mass murder and social engineering just like the Nazis with their dogma.   The details of the dogma are secondary.
    Victims of the zealots are still victims.  

4) PC control of mass media to push the agenda just like the control of mass media in Germany during the 1930s.   This is not
    hair splitting.  The PC MSM control has a critical mass in spite of the existence of dissenting media and voices.   The problem
    is that the hordes of sheeple do not think for themselves and are steered by the PC MSM.   It is the most visible and supposedly
    most legitimate.   So sheeple discount serious criticism and lap up the BS narratives pushed by the PC MSM.

Do not fool yourself that under conditions of global war, these vermin will not open up concentration camps for those who do not
    drink their koolaid.   Dressing up as the good guys is the oldest power ploy in history.   Every invasion and war was always covered
    by a condom of fake morality.
    par far

Post  par far Fri May 22, 2020 5:21 pm

A black supremacist beat a elderly white man in a nursing home. This story for some reason did not make national headlines, I wonder why?

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Wed May 27, 2020 10:16 am

This officer even doesn't know how our bodies work .Such stupid criminals have power in US.

par far

Post  par far Thu May 28, 2020 10:04 pm

Black people are protesting by looting, destroying and by assaulting people(mostly white). This will get their message through without any problems and people will have sympathy for them. You just can not educate non-humans. the US is done.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri May 29, 2020 9:12 am

Funny you say that Par Far... I was thinking that that was excessive force and was essentially a choke hold on a man already handcuffed and lying face down on the ground... that was essentially murder.

I have honestly never seen them do this sort of thing to a white guy...

Those cops should not be getting a paid holiday... they should be in jail.

If you don't agree with me try it yourself... lie face down and get an adult male to kneel on your neck for 10 minutes... even if he could breathe pressure from someones knee is enormously more powerful than from a hand because you have body weight behind it... pressure on the arteries in the neck will cut off blood flow or severely restrict is and cause a brain clot or heart attack or stroke... any of which can kill.

He was already faced down and in hand cuffs... the irony is that if he was struggling it would be with his legs and not his head.

Whoever trained those police officers should also be facing a judge.
    par far

Post  par far Fri May 29, 2020 6:51 pm

GarryB wrote:Funny you say that Par Far... I was thinking that that was excessive force and was essentially a choke hold on a man already handcuffed and lying face down on the ground... that was essentially murder.

If you don't agree with me try it yourself... lie face down and get an adult male to kneel on your neck for 10 minutes... even if he could breathe pressure from someones knee is enormously more powerful than from a hand because you have body weight behind it... pressure on the arteries in the neck will cut off blood flow or severely restrict is and cause a brain clot or heart attack or stroke... any of which can kill.

He was already faced down and in hand cuffs... the irony is that if he was struggling it would be with his legs and not his head.

I agree with you that officers should be fired and charged and what they did was wrong. The person was already in handcuffs and under control, there was no need to do that. They should have just picked him up at that time and asked him questions.

What I am trying to say is that looting, destroying and doing arson, won't bring any justice or sympathy to black people. I mean I really love what is happening in US because the US does this to other countries. For all I care, the blacks can take Jerry cans full of gasoline and burn every major US city to ground(I would like this a lot because the US does this to other countries.)

A little while back, I was reading about the training of the US police and it stated that majority of the US police officers are trained in Israel(I don't know how true this is.)

But whatever the case, the US is self destructing and it is nice to see.
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Fri May 29, 2020 9:57 pm

People get angry to deliver their messages ,that's a fact that works .
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri May 29, 2020 11:48 pm

par far wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Funny you say that Par Far... I was thinking that that was excessive force and was essentially a choke hold on a man already handcuffed and lying face down on the ground... that was essentially murder.

I agree with you that officers should be fired and charged and what they did was wrong. The person was already in handcuffs and under control, there was no need to do that. They should have just picked him up at that time and asked him questions.

What I am trying to say is that looting, destroying and doing arson, won't bring any justice or sympathy to black people. I mean I really love what is happening in US because the US does this to other countries. For all I care, the blacks can take Jerry cans full of gasoline and burn every major US city to ground(I would like this a lot because the US does this to other countries.)

A little while back, I was reading about the training of the US police and it stated that majority of the US police officers are trained in Israel(I don't know how true this is.)

But whatever the case, the US is self destructing and it is nice to see.

I don't think it's self-destructing. Election season is coming up so here comes the race-baiting. Gotta keep the sheeple divided. The same Black Lives Matter movement is funded by Soros at least partially. Clearly someone is paying the paychecks. Antifa too - just another tool.
    And from the other side there are also all sorts of White nationalist groups prophesizing race-war and trying to turn it into one. A new underground movement that claims to want to protect whites in America.

Ultimately there has to be genuine dissatisfaction and disaffection driving people to protest and loot though. Low-income minority communities, discriminated by the police, given some completely shitty schools and no opportunities in life, and the coronavirus pandemic has unemployed a lot of people fast. And a lot of black people robbing whites in day-to-day life, to drive the counter-reaction. I heard on a per-capita basis there is x25 more black-on-white crime than white-on-black.

I really could give a shit about all these banks and corporate chains being raided though. There are no racial attacks in the riots or anything so far (unless you count small businesses being looted mostly owned by whites). more than anything it looks like a classic peasants revolt against the elite.

It'll die down eventually and will just be used by the elites to virtue-signal against one another, enact some new laws, different leaders arising to direct the actions of this or that group, and then eventually coming together to delimit their authorities.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat May 30, 2020 8:06 am

I heard on a per-capita basis there is x25 more black-on-white crime than white-on-black.

I am not refuting those numbers but I would say with black people and white people not mixing very much for every black on white crime there is there are probably 10 black on black crimes.

I would also say that many of the white on black and black on black crimes occur when the victim is dealing with a police officer... (black or white).

I agree with most of what you are saying... sadly...

more than anything it looks like a classic peasants revolt against the elite.

And based on the numbers... it sounds like a legitimate revolt...

It was funny because on the news the other day there was this white guy complaining about the support for workers... he said some people were getting 7 or 800 dollars a week in compensation.... he claimed the real danger was that these people might never want to go back to work in such a situation and he feared it might ruin their work ethic. Of course they didn't discuss the 750 billion dollars the banks got in 2008 to reward them for their mismanagement and straight out corruption that led to some CEOs getting millions in bonuses and not bloody going to jail like they should have. Millions of people lost their houses and were thrown out on the street because of their actions but that is all fine it seems.
    Of course there is a danger of people becoming welfare dependent, but compensating them for lost wages is not welfare it is insurance.... if you don't pay them and they get kicked out on to the street and don't get a job for 6 months then they become a welfare problem and will sign up for unemployment.... but by then they will also be homeless and likely very very angry at what they have lost from something that was not their fault.

Paying them so they can maintain some normality means when workers are needed then they will be ready to go... it will make the recovery much easier if everyone is not living on the street...

It'll die down eventually and will just be used by the elites to virtue-signal against one another, enact some new laws, different leaders arising to direct the actions of this or that group, and then eventually coming together to delimit their authorities.

Such incidents probably happen all the time and it appears that police training seems to be military training.... I suspect the same people who train US cops to brutalise Americans also teach US soldiers to drag civilians out of bed at 3am in Iraq and Afghanistan... and shoot children and dogs and old people because they feared for their lives... I blame the SWAT mentality in the US police forces...
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat May 30, 2020 11:59 am

ahmedfire wrote:
    This officer even doesn't know how our bodies work .Such stupid criminals have power in US.

There is a rule and regulation on how you apply this maneuver in practice: you put your knee on suspect's SHOULDER, never on his neck in order to avoid this precise outcome

And you don't do it at 90° angle, you are supposed to keep your leg parallel to his body while doing it

It's the one of very first and most basic things they are thought in academy

Even I know this because I watched a documentary about those clowns bounty hunters getting their bare basic training course and instructor was preaching this little it's a holy scripture and said "if you put your knee on their​ neck you will end up in prison for assault/murder"

Actual real police officer should know this above all else

When I heard about it I assumed that cop's knee slipped and ended up on suspect's neck by accident but nope, this moron was cracking his neck on purpose (for 9 minutes), either out of malice or stupidity it's still unacceptable

Who hired this clown anyway? (rhetorical question)

That city should get torched, this is as stupid as it gets and rioters are right to be pissed off, I can only imagine what rest of the police force looks like it this is average specimen...

par far

Post  par far Sat May 30, 2020 4:07 pm

"The Great US 2020 Wealth Transfer Heist. Deep Inequalities in US Society."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-2020-wealth-transfer-heist/5714438

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun May 31, 2020 8:52 am

Was talking to someone about this and it seems the cop that was kneeling on the guy actually knew the guy, and had been "suspended with pay" about 4 years before for something very similar... I suspect this was actually murder...
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sun May 31, 2020 9:40 am

I guess during these protests cops are busy everywhere. Chicagos Police Department Comms was busy blasting Serbia Strong https://streamable.com/j8mq0p and here is the rest of that feed. https://youtu.be/KPgOKAXYHBw
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun May 31, 2020 12:53 pm

GarryB wrote:Was talking to someone about this and it seems the cop that was kneeling on the guy actually knew the guy, and had been "suspended with pay" about 4 years before for something very similar... I suspect this was actually murder...

It definitely is a murder

Just take a look at the size of the guy on the ground, he is huge and has extremely muscular neck, only reason he lasted as long as he did

Had it been an average sized man in his place he would have been dead in under a minute, no choking just straight snapped neck

thegopnik wrote:I guess during these protests cops are busy everywhere. Chicagos Police Department Comms was busy blasting Serbia Strong https://streamable.com/j8mq0p and here is the rest of that feed. https://youtu.be/KPgOKAXYHBw

Chicago is pretty much the city with the second largest Serbian population in the world (second only to Belgrade) so this is hardly surprising, they got plenty of Serbs on the force Cool

par far

Post  par far Sun May 31, 2020 11:05 pm

I am watching the protests in Murica and in the words of, Nancy Pelosi it is "a beautiful sight to behold."

China has a beautiful time to squash the Hong Kong protests, once for all.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:24 am

Funny that CNN are blaming Russia for this, but as you mention... China should be flexing its muscles and stirring up trouble like the US did in Hong Kong... nice and subtle of course.

It definitely is a murder

But doing it in front of cameras... this probably happens all the time and has been happening for hundreds of years but these days with everyone essentially carrying around high quality cameras... it is like he wants to get caught... or simply thought he would get away with it again because none of the other cops were stopping him... I think all the police officers present should be charged too... if the general public thought it was wrong, you'd think a policeman would know how dangerous it was.

BTW I am very pro police... here in New Zealand a guy that was high on P went for armed police officers with a golf club and they shot and killed him. His family claimed they should have helped him instead of shooting him... but you can kill with a golf club... they had every reason to shoot him.

This is a guy faced down on the ground in hand cuffs... there was no need to kneel on him at all... he was subdued... Kneeling on him meant they couldn't even question him to find out what was happening and get his story...
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:03 am

GarryB wrote:...This is a guy faced down on the ground in hand cuffs... there was no need to kneel on him at all... he was subdued... Kneeling on him meant they couldn't even question him to find out what was happening and get his story...

Oh and here's the best part: there was not just one nor two but THREE cops kneeling on him during "arrest" (with both knees) which means there was no reason whatsoever for that first cop's knee to be anywhere near his neck

Decline of the western society - Page 15 STILL_Floyd_3rd_angle

Looks like the only reason there weren't more cops stomping him to death was because they're was no more room left on the poor bastard...

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:10 am

Reminds me of this:

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:23 pm

I am proud to say that at least in Iran, there is no Racism. Iranians are themselves a mix of different ethnicity. In the East we get slightly almond shaped eyes people. In the North we get blonder than Swedish blondes. In the South we get African looking people. But never did I hear any Racism or idea of racial superiority. Until I came to Europe and discovered that I was Paki or a Jigger or a wog.

Unfortunately I heard on this forum some Russian posters distaste of mixed marriages. Or Racist ideas. But only a minority. Here in Europe and America there is huge problem. I remember once on Radio Moscow, years ago when I was a hard socialist, a commentator said how beautiful are children of mixed marriages. Days gone by...........should not copy the culture of west. Anglo culture. Racist culture.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 am