Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+40
Fred333
Godric
Skandalwitwe
Neutrality
bantugbro
Kimppis
KomissarBojanchev
T-47
George1
SeigSoloyvov
Cyberspec
KiloGolf
VARGR198
lycantrop
medo
GarryB
d_taddei2
Austin
Big_Gazza
Erk
Airman
storm333
nomadski
Regular
OminousSpudd
BKP
calm
AbdulhamidtheSecond
AlfaT8
Benya
arpakola
eehnie
ATLASCUB
kvs
auslander
franco
Vann7
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
0nillie0
44 posters

Syrian War: News #14

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 4 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:34 pm

eehnie wrote:...............

As good intoxicator, you reacted not when your lie has been proved to be wrong. You reacted in defense of the US soldier talking here about what is in the interest of the US and not of Russia.

And this is after you claimed that Seig is not US soldier.... oh boy this is gold lol1

eehnie wrote:..........................
    Obviously you are not risking your ass writing here. Obviously you are saying here the things that benefit to the US and not to Russia. You would be in the jail doing it and you are not. This is what I'm saying.

This said, do not dress of Russian friendly what is not Russian friendly, because your comments are only US friendly.

Dude you already got schooled on language and legal finesse by JohninMK so please stop wasting server space
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:08 pm

Looks like ISIS are going to have to defend against strikes to Deir from 2 directions.

Also the Deir defenders are making a bit of a nuisance of themselves

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:39 P.M.) – Pro-government forces based in Deir Ezzor, despite the sheer level of strategic disadvantage that plagues them, continue to score sound tactical and operational victories against their ISIS besiegers.

In the most recent clashes between the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and the Islamic State in the area of Deir Ezzor, the terrorist group lost eighteen (18) fighters killed as well as one (1) armored vehicle and two (2) Toyota pickups fitted with machine guns destroyed. This came about when the SAA targeted ISIS movements and forward rally points in Deir Ezzor’s cemetery area, the Al-Rashdiyah District, the Panorama area and near the 137th Brigade Base.

Furthermore, SAA transport helicopters have made a series of resupply runs to Deir Ezzor city in the past several days after the SAA built a new landing area for its helicopters near the 137th Brigade Base; the SAA was pushed to do this after ISIS captured the SyriaTel hill which gave the terrorist group fire control over the old helicopter landing area. In this latest resussply effort, more than 10 SAA helicopters have landed in past 5 days carrying with them ammo, food and fresh manpower.

Despite the predicament of being completely besieged behind enemy lines to a depth of at least 100 kilometers, pro-government forces and the residents of the government-held sections of Deir Ezzor city nonetheless continue to receive new ammunition, food and reinforcements via an air bridge which is maintained by the Syrian Arab Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-scores-brilliant-tactical-victory-isis-deir-ezzor/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:09 pm

24 Resistance Axis‏ @Syria_Hezb_Iran 53m53 minutes ago
    Replying to @Syria_Hezb_Iran

#BREAKING // #BadiaAlSham
    #SAA has advanced 70 KM east of T3 Station & captured Bi'r Dleiat, approaching Humaymah & #DeirEzZor CS
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:28 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

PS: To take into account that according to himself, he is an US soldier working in Syria. Saying us "the prettiest secrets of the US military forces in Syira", and still not in the jail.
    Am pretty sure he has not said that. You might prove me wrong but I am pretty sure he has never said who he works for. He could be an in country contractor working for who knows who. There are a few options there.

I find his posts interesting, not sure why he is here, it could be for disinformation, but as his stuff is pretty low level and this is a fairly obscure Russian site, it seems unlikely.

Fairly wrong.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p200-syrian-civil-war-news-13#195520

SeigSoloyvov wrote:United States.

This will likely be my last post here for a while.

Now now I do not post "classified" things, in fact, I have said anything I post here is no grand secret and can be confirmed fairly easy. What you are basically saying Mr. Armchair Expert is that I am feeding super secret stuff when really I post super low-level shit that doesn't violate any terms of my contract.

Are you truly so full of yourself you think I would risk my ass? cute.

Now if I was posting...aircraft flight plan data, or intelligence data (in current operations). Sure then you would have a point, Yes I work for the United States, I said that in my first post here. I never said in what way nor do I plan to. so please enjoy your half-baked assumptions.

Because....get this buddy I give a rats butt what an armchair expert thinks~. Now if this bothers you, I easily stop posting here. I wanted to make this clear to you just once.

Obviously you are not risking your ass writing here. Obviously you are saying here the things that benefit to the US and not to Russia. You would be in the jail doing it and you are not. This is what I'm saying.

This said, do not dress of Russian friendly what is not Russian friendly, because your comments are only US friendly.

And this is after you claimed that Seig is not US soldier.... oh boy this is gold  lol1

Papadragon, obviously I denied not that SeigSolobyev is a US solder.

Your answer is another example of intoxication. Obviously it works not.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:33 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

PS: To take into account that according to himself, he is an US soldier working in Syria. Saying us "the prettiest secrets of the US military forces in Syira", and still not in the jail.
    Am pretty sure he has not said that. You might prove me wrong but I am pretty sure he has never said who he works for. He could be an in country contractor working for who knows who. There are a few options there.

I find his posts interesting, not sure why he is here, it could be for disinformation, but as his stuff is pretty low level and this is a fairly obscure Russian site, it seems unlikely.

Fairly wrong.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p200-syrian-civil-war-news-13#195520

SeigSoloyvov wrote:United States.

This will likely be my last post here for a while.

Now now I do not post "classified" things, in fact, I have said anything I post here is no grand secret and can be confirmed fairly easy. What you are basically saying Mr. Armchair Expert is that I am feeding super secret stuff when really I post super low-level shit that doesn't violate any terms of my contract.

Are you truly so full of yourself you think I would risk my ass? cute.

Now if I was posting...aircraft flight plan data, or intelligence data (in current operations). Sure then you would have a point, Yes I work for the United States, I said that in my first post here. I never said in what way nor do I plan to. so please enjoy your half-baked assumptions.

Because....get this buddy I give a rats butt what an armchair expert thinks~. Now if this bothers you, I easily stop posting here. I wanted to make this clear to you just once.

Excellent response. Ignore him, keep the words coming.

So eehie, for the avoidance of doubt (in case you don't know, that is a powerful legal phrase in English Law), as you clearly have a limited grasp of the finer points of English and Seig clearly has much better things to do than piss in the wind with you whilst I, as a retired person with time to kill doesn't, am going to spell out to you in words of one syllable what he just said on the key point.

Seig said this in his second, expanded, comment "Yes I work for the United States, I said that in my first post here. I never said in what way nor do I plan to." Whilst that does not exclude the possibility, it does not in any way state that he is, as you potentially slanderously and dangerously for him put it, a US soldier.

I said "You might prove me wrong but I am pretty sure he has never said who he works for. He could be an in country contractor working for who knows who. There are a few options there." which by not excluding US soldiering is pretty much spot on.

Please eehie do not argue with English speakers who may have a better grasp of the language than you, unless you are on much stronger grounds than this. But more important than that I would suggest that you do not make accusations that can put fellow posters at risk.

Anyway, that is me done on this subject too.

As good intoxicator, you reacted not when your lie has been proved to be wrong. You reacted in defense of the US soldier talking here about what is in the interest of the US and not of Russia.

Your understanding also seems to be weak, since you realized not that I was not expecting the US soldier to go to the jail, and I was not expecting it because I was sure he was saying only what is in interest of the US and not in interest of Russia.

Neither him or you are good enough to hide the true nature of your messages. Neither him or you are able to dress of pro-Russian what is not.

Dude you already got schooled on language and legal finesse by JohninMK so please stop wasting server space

Other example more of intoxication.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:36 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:...............

And this is after you claimed that Seig is not US soldier.... oh boy this is gold  lol1

eehnie wrote:..........................

so do I get points for letting everyone here know the SAA took T2 around a week before they admitted they did?

my whole SAA reached Baktai which is right infront of the t2 pumping station. (feel free to look at a map, I did say I could not confirm this at the time).
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:26 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

so do I get points for letting everyone here know the SAA took T2 around a week before they admitted they did?
    Sadly the Forum's points system got neutered due to misuse.

But yes, it is clear that in a situation as fluid and as little served by potential observers with links to the outside world, as this war in the Syrian deserts, all kinds of activities and movements can take place in 'private' so that only the insiders have any idea what is going on. In this situation satellites and INTEL aircraft of all kinds rule OK.

I might be "intoxicationed" but keep it coming when you can.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Wonder where they really are. Two maps two opinions. And where the PMU is.

The'Nimr'Tiger @Souria4Syrians 3h3 hours ago

Syrian Army destroying ISIS in East Syria and Aleppo. Syrian Army on the outskirts of T2 pumping station

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 4 DDQND3zXYAIr1D6

Al-Masdar TheArabSource 3h3 hours ago

Syrian Army, Hezbollah make a significant push to #ISIL's most important crossing: map https://aml.ink/zABXo #DeirEzzor #Syria

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 4 6kxgwpfD?format=jpg&name=600x314
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:43 pm

What about American interests in Syria or the region ? The problem with the yanks is their unfortunate English colonial heritage . They will not share the world . Like China or Russia . They want their cake . And they want to eat it . So we have to moderate their madness . Unfortunately to eradicate this cultural imperialist heritage , is like cutting out the useless human appendix . They need to suffer a series of military defeats . This memory etched in their collective mind . Vietnam was a start . A few more like that .

We need military alliances against their meddling and destructive foreign policy . In Syria the usraeli have openly attacked , in support of the rats . They are the choice rat masters now . Iraqi national and volunteer forces can enter Syria , via border region to help destroy isis in East Syria . This frees Syrian national forces to allocate more troops to destroy Nusra in South and West and to confront usraeli forces , liberating occupied territories . They unite . Why don't we ?

Turkey can help Syria by allowing joint operation to surround the kurdish forces in Syria border . And in Syria , around areas controlled by SDF . Who now refuse to allow passage of Syrian forces . And have separatist ambitions with uncle SAM .

eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:44 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

But yes, it is clear that in a situation as fluid and as little served by potential observers with links to the outside world, as this war in the Syrian deserts, all kinds of activities and movements can take place in 'private' so that only the insiders have any idea what is going on. In this situation satellites and INTEL aircraft of all kinds rule OK.

You are significantly more intoxicator than him. Not rare your answer.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

I generally ignore the arguments but it just dawned on me that he is trying to say drunk. No
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 4 DDQhf5LXkAE52D0
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Another noose closing... unfortunately no place to send these rats and that nest could prove difficult to eradicate.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDQhf5LXkAE52D0.jpg
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Probably not a huge number left in that cauldron, an with brains would have been long gone.

Lots of tweets out there on a Syria/Russia deal on oil exploitation in Homs/Raqqa with Russia getting 25%. Looks like a PMC will be in there protecting plus fire fighting and equipment restoration.

Also

Ian Grant‏ @Gjoene 2h2 hours ago
    Replying to @Gjoene

While #US claims its interest in SE #Syria is to only fight #ISIS, their #FSA lackies are desperate to hold on to the #Damascus frontline

Either the #FSA gone rogue, or #US ordered them to retake Bir Qassab on #Damascus. Reason is simple: if needed, #US wants to be able to pressure #Damascus from the SE and even attack it if the need arises (you never know what these crazy Neocons come up with)

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 pm

Alaa Al-Mohammad‏ @British_Aladdin 3h3 hours ago

USA claims that it supports 'rebels' in the outlined area in order to defeat ISIS... But no front with IS there, none, just a land grab.

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 4 DDQ2AhIW0AElMIA
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Bit of a saga, once its on the Internet no point in deleting it, you're stuffed.

Within Syria‏ @WithinSyriaBlog 5h5 hours ago

SDF releasing 83 former ISIS fighters without trial https://twitter.com/QSD_Jabha/status/879367585577435136 …

4h4 hours ago

SDF official account deleted a video showing the release of 83 ISIS fighters without trail in Raqqah .... say it all

4h4 hours ago

Deleted video of releasing ISIS fighters without trials can still be seen on SMART https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaLvuyR8wGQ … ,too bad for SDF

4h4 hours ago

now SDF re publish the video LOL

I'm not going to rush into conclusions about SDF releasing ISIS fighters ,will contact sources in the government to know if they shared info

If they shared the released ISIS fighters info with the Syrian government it will be ok ,not threats in their actions ,if not it's a problem

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 pm

JohninMK wrote:Wonder where they really are. Two maps two opinions. And where the PMU is.

Shaded areas have no meaning in this desert region of Syria. The only actual control are the roads,
    key hills and a few settlements. Nobody is holding any thousand square kilometer sand zone.
    Once the SAA has a zone surrounded, either the Daesh worms are destroyed or they run away.
    Then SAA have de facto control over vast, empty space.

The SAA is following the correct attack prongs as far as I can tell. Once they reach Deir Ez-zor the
    game is over for Deash in Syria.

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:29 am

franco wrote:Another noose closing... unfortunately no place to send these rats and that nest could prove difficult to eradicate.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDQhf5LXkAE52D0.jpg

Not really thats open desert, fairly easy to kill them off once the supply line is cut. Heck there is no food and water really you could just let them starve or surrender

Once that Area is cleared they just need to clear out the hama area and then they can attack Sukhnah.

That pocket should be closed in two days SAA is getting ready too storm Sadi Kawsh tomorrow
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:46 am

JohninMK wrote:Bit of a saga, once its on the Internet no point in deleting it, you're stuffed.

Within Syria‏ @WithinSyriaBlog 5h5 hours ago

SDF releasing 83 former ISIS fighters without trial https://twitter.com/QSD_Jabha/status/879367585577435136 …

4h4 hours ago

SDF official account deleted a video showing the release of 83 ISIS fighters without trail in Raqqah .... say it all

4h4 hours ago

Deleted video of releasing ISIS fighters without trials can still be seen on SMART https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaLvuyR8wGQ … ,too bad for SDF

4h4 hours ago

now SDF re publish the video LOL

I'm not going to rush into conclusions about SDF releasing ISIS fighters ,will contact sources in the government to know if they shared info

If they shared the released ISIS fighters info with the Syrian government it will be ok ,not threats in their actions ,if not it's a problem

Highly interesting development.....another footnote for the SDF.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:25 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:I'm wondering if the IAF should suffer a sudden and mysterious loss of an aircraft. Israel is like the little prick who thinks he's Mr. Tough, until he gets belted for six by the principal.

Don't give hostiles what they want.

Stick with the plan and take the territory. That is what they want to prevent with these shenanigans. Couple of ancient planes and tanks are nothing compared to whole provinces.  

Once most of it is cleared out they can have VKS cover southwest properly. Handling that part requires both big stick and lots of subtlety. SAA has neither.

Even if use of stick is by some off chance required a simple split second long missile lock will more than suffice to clear out any misconceptions.
    Very true... reason for further escalation is what they're all wanting at this point... Speaking of which:

Sean Spicer
    Statements from @PressSec on #syria
    https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/879520906963554305/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rt.com%2Fusa%2F394194-us-syria-another-chemical-weapons-attack%2F
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 4 Ddsvmt10

Why bait for escalation, when you can manufacture your own? Rolling Eyes
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:28 am

Weps to Ukraine as well. The U.S is upping the ante on all fronts. They're not going to make this easy for Russia and company but specially Russia. Slowly but surely escalating.....

Russia can only appease the U.S for so long before it's sitting in a pile of rubble with nothing .......we'll see how high the tolerance for b.s is. Also of note, Trump is a bitch made clown handled like a puppet. Makes him extremely dangerous.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:00 am

Indeed the white house continue
    with the Assad using chemical weapons rhetoric. And
    preparing for another false flag. So the war will not end anytime soon.
    US will only escalate its hostilities.. What is strange is that they are before
    hand warning the Syrian government that they will be attacked again.

So probably this have to do ,with warning Syria to not go to the zones
    they declared theirs in Syria. like in the jordan border. In any case
    it will be a good time for Russia to boost Syria air defenses. and relocate their positions.
    But i think that US will be using its artillery instead this time. To attack Syrian government
    most critical positions to fight ISIS and other terrorist groups. My guess is they will try
    to bomb Syrian army position in South of Syria and near Deizoor too.

And bomb military bases. Im not sure Russia will do anything about it . but nobody knows
    the mood of Russia general staff could influence things. to fight back this time.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:31 am

[quote="OminousSpudd"

Why bait for escalation, when you can manufacture your own? Rolling Eyes [/quote]

Read that last night. They ain't gonna stop, not going to happen. At least they are telegraphing their punches now, or was this a bit of a peek in to the internal squabbling in the US Admin? If you are going to do another false flag deal then why tell The World about it? The more I think about this announcement the more it smells like someone is trying to stop those behind the quest for all out war in Syria (not that there isn't now) and this is their way of telling their own to knock it off.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:56 am

Maybe the announcement of the white house that will attack again Syria and that
    it will be a heavy price that Syria military will have to pay.. Is all related
    with the rumors of Russia shotting down a Global Hawk drone near Syria coast..

http://halturnershow.com/index.php/news/world-news/655-breaking-russia-fires-s-300-out-over-mediterranean

There are some claims /reports that Russia fired S-300s missiles towards the Mediterranean
    away of Syria and in that same day the GLobalhawk was reportedly had an "accident" in another place in US.

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 4 RussiaFires-S-300s-s-300-out-over-mediterranean

It was rumored that Russia shot down a pentagon drone of the most important and
    expensive ones..

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 4 RussiaFires-S-300

And if , if this information is true.. IF..
    This will be a real blow to Americans technology superiority..
    because that drone is supposed to be the best one in Americans inventory and
    it is designed as you can see by is design as a stealth plane.

Knowing so well ,how arrogant Americans establishment are ,
    that will never allow to be humiliated in such a way without an equal or comparable
    response. And the very fact that Americans have not yet bombed Syrian army again,after
    the global hawk unconfirmed reports. being shut down by Russia. The if the incident
    did indeed happened. Then they will be seeking to retaliate in a very big and very expensive
    one ,to the Syrian Army. (because they can directly target Russia without world war3)
    in such a way ,that they hope Russia will never again attack United States military hardware
    for fear of consequences.

So if the GLobal hawk incident happened. so the retaliation of the attack will be at the same
    level of the economic damages caused by Russia to their drone + damage to Syrian army
    capability to fight.  So the drone price is estimated to be $130 millions dollars..
    Then the Americans will try to as much material damage to Syria , in things Russia will
    have to repair later. lets say Syria power plants. Syria military bases.. runways.. Syria
    repair shops of tanks.. etc. and they will claim they bombed it because was being used for "productions of chemical weapons".

So is a good time for Syria to put their Mig-29 in Bunkers.. and be
    ready for a very likely Cruise missile attack of a hundred if not two hundred tomahawks
    missiles. and a good time for Russia to prepare to shut down cruise missiles. and activate
    their counter electronics. If anyone could bring a map of american warship positions you can guess how many missiles they can launch at Syria if attack now. Probably will come from
    Jordan the attack towards damascus or south of Syria against their army troops.  or north
    of Syria.

The story looks not far from a possible event that happened. specially because the Global hawk crash in US in same day , it was told it was shot down by Russia. Americans also will never
    admit of losing a stealth plane to Russia. Lets not forget how Obama denied they lost a top of the line stealth drone to IRAN ,to later he admit they did when IRAN show evidence they captured one.  SO the imperial arrogance of the US elite will try to hide any embarrasing
    event ,that could put into question US air superiority over Russia. and even more dangerous
    to confirm to all its allies.. that United States stealth technology no longer can hide from
    Russia air defenses. that will be really bad for US F-35 program sales. if Confirmed they lost
    their best stealth drone to Russia S-300 missiles. and a huge boost for Rusia air defenses.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:25 am

The threats are a sign of weakness. The US knows their positions are shit and they are in a bad spot. If they strike Assad again, they may not get what they wished for in the end. At that point, the US already put its hands on the table and showed what it had - nothing. In this case, those positions of the US will end up as being targets anyway by SAA. The jets are replenish able. Guaranteed if they ran out, Russia would provide more jets to them. Even if it is old stock jets. If not Russia, then Iran.

The US has nothing that will scare Russia, this was evident from their last shootings of Tomahawks, which showed little success. In the end, adding "more to fire" isn't going to add any more scaryness to it. It will show how pathetic the US has become. Yeah, they may destroy a lot, but after that, it will be quicker rebuild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:04 pm