Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+53
Visc
par far
crod
nomadski
Odin of Ossetia
Arctic_Fox
Rmf
klahtinen
kvs
PapaDragon
Azi
calm
KoTeMoRe
JohninMK
Isos
0nillie0
ultimatewarrior
AbdulhamidtheSecond
TheArmenian
auslander
Big_Gazza
The Ottoman
nihilusa
KiloGolf
eehnie
GunshipDemocracy
SturmGuard
zorobabel
magnumcromagnon
OminousSpudd
Kadmos45
AlfaT8
Khepesh
Regular
VARGR198
KomissarBojanchev
GarryB
BKP
Godric
airstrike
miketheterrible
higurashihougi
wilhelm
Vann7
Airman
SeigSoloyvov
VladimirSahin
Hannibal Barca
medo
George1
Erk
d_taddei2
Skandalwitwe
57 posters

Syrian War: News #11

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 34 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:34 am

eehnie wrote:

I need not your permission to talk. I accept not your orders. The alone mental health that you need to care about is your own mental health.

Kind? I'm kind with who deserve it.

Your lies are evident for everyone except you.

What did he lie exactly?
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:54 am

Massive bombardment by SAA on east Aleppo front.

4:02 TOS-1

Seen from IS side.

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 34 C4keKLkWMAAuuEhSyrian War: News #11 - Page 34 C4keMTZWQAEpUW_Syrian War: News #11 - Page 34 C4keMzKXUAAMH-nSyrian War: News #11 - Page 34 C4keLg4WQAACwhW

Euphrates Shield FSA firing in the general direction of IS, al-Bab:
    0:45...

And 1:05  lol1
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

I need not your permission to talk. I accept not your orders. The alone mental health that you need to care about is your own mental health.

What did he lie exactly?

Please don't feed him (or do?). I love when guys like this chime in and deliver their gems of knowledge.

0nillie0
    0nillie0

Post  0nillie0 Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:24 pm

calm wrote:Massive bombardment by SAA on east Aleppo front.

And 1:05  lol1

Im glad i saw that when i had the chance Laughing Mad
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:11 am

0nillie0 wrote:Im glad i saw that when i had the chance Laughing Mad

here, for others - https://twitter.com/CT_operative/status/831177494271246336 Laughing

And results

NEW MAP (acc. to geolocation from recent #ISIS footage): #Turkey and its proxies are deadlocked in #AlBab and losing ground to #ISIS. #Syria

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 34 C4pIaw9XUAAN_Re

ISIS reversed most of the gains of Euphrates Shield in Al-Bab (area marked in blue) according to geolocation from IS videos.
    Btw, besides ISIS footage also video material from Turkish proxies was used for geolocation.
    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 34 C4osSByUcAA0Vdr

calm
    calm

Post  calm Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:24 am

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:52 am

They might push the Turks out of few times but they're done in Al Bab. SAA is slowly but surely creeping behind.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:31 am

If true not sure why they needed to use DU on thin skinned oil trucks.

The US promised not to deploy depleted uranium munitions after severe community backlash following their use during the 2003 Iraq invasion. On Tuesday, a US official confirmed that armed forces used depleted uranium rounds on at least two occasions while raiding Daesh in 2015.

Airstrikes intended for oil cargo trucks in Daesh-held areas of Syria featured depleted uranium (DU) weaponry, Foreign Policy reports. The Air Force unleashed more than 5,200 ‘steel-penetrating arrows’ 30 mm rounds from A-10 Thunderbolts on missions that took place November 16 and November 22, 2015, US Central Command spokesman Maj. Josh Jacques told Airwars and Foreign Policy. Approximately 250 enemy vehicle targets were eliminated during the sortie, Jacques said.

The use of DU spreads radioactive particles into the air that "inhaled or ingested," causes "disastrous damage" from heavy metal poisoning or internal radiation exposure, according to a study from the University of the Ryukyus in Japan. Contamination to the environment imposed by DU ammo "would remain almost indefinitely," the report said. "The heartbreaking image of Iraqi children suffering from illness caused by DU exposure is a prelude to a tragedy we will encounter in the days ahead," the authors wrote.

Hundreds of thousands of DU rounds fired into Iraq sparked fury among local communities alleging that the toxic war tactics caused birth defects and cancer, the Chicago Tribune reported. The precise location where DU weapons were used has not been specified by military sources. Jacques only told Foreign Policy and Airwars that the targets were eliminated in the country’s eastern desert.

In 2015, anti-Daesh coalition spokesman John Moore said, "US and coalition aircraft have not been and will not be using depleted uranium munitions in Iraq or Syria during Operation Inherent Resolve." It remains unclear how the US military can be held accountable for making such promises and then blatantly defying them.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201702141050683770-us-depleted-uranium-shells-syria/

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:44 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

What did he lie exactly?

Please don't feed him (or do?).  I love when guys like this chime in and deliver their gems of knowledge.

I am just genuinely curious if he has any proof of "Israeli weapons being used by ISIS". Because i have never seen any proof of that except few landmines and few cans of rusty ammunition.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:00 am

Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

What did he lie exactly?

Please don't feed him (or do?).  I love when guys like this chime in and deliver their gems of knowledge.

I am just genuinely curious if he has any proof of "Israeli weapons being used by ISIS". Because i have never seen any proof of that except few landmines and few cans of rusty ammunition.

Actually most of the Israeli traced weapons are used by either Al Nusra or FSA.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:22 am

JohninMK wrote:If true not sure why they needed to use DU on thin skinned oil trucks.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201702141050683770-us-depleted-uranium-shells-syria/

Because DU munitions cost more and war is about corruption.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Because the only way any 30mm cannon could defeat a tank is by hitting its thin top armour and to use DU penetrators.

Being called a Tank buster the A-10 only carried DU AP rounds for penetrating armour... I think it might have HE rounds too but most of the rounds fired are DU.

Of course for use against trucks and such it would have been rather more effective using HE shells... but the gun is intended for anti armour use primarily.

They do have 30mm anti armour shells for their Apache Attack helos but that is a low velocity round with a shaped charge dual purpose HE round... the velocity of the round used on the A-10 and its rate of spin would make a HEAT charge useless, or the round totally inaccurate.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:05 pm

GarryB wrote:

Because the only way any 30mm cannon could defeat a tank is by hitting its thin top armour and to use DU penetrators.

Being called a Tank buster the A-10 only carried DU AP rounds for penetrating armour... I think it might have HE rounds too but most of the rounds fired are DU.

Of course for use against trucks and such it would have been rather more effective using HE shells... but the gun is intended for anti armour use primarily.

They do have 30mm anti armour shells for their Apache Attack helos but that is a low velocity round with a shaped charge dual purpose HE round... the velocity of the round used on the A-10 and its rate of spin would make a HEAT charge useless, or the round totally inaccurate.
    The gun's loadout, in anti armour mode, would apparently be 5 DU armour piecing to 1 HE incendiary so there is a HE round available. Given that the A-10 has been used countless times in Syria and they say they only used DU on these particular occasions and the US said they would not use DU then they must have been using HE the other times.

As you say, HE would be more effective on these targets. Perhaps they needed so much HE against these trucks that they ran out of HE and had to use DU.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:53 am

One of warlords of Daesh terror group was eliminated on Wednesday by the Syrian airstrike south of the northern Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, media reported.

DAMASCUS (Sputnik) – The airstrike eliminated the warlord known as Abu Zubair Tunisi, his aide as well as several other Daesh terrorists, the Al Manar broadcaster reported. Tunisi is said to have been a brutal commander executing soldiers from his own units, who retreated during fighting against the Syrian army.

On Tuesday, the Syrian army reportedly destroyed a tunnel, through which Daesh militants tried to enter the besieged city.

On February 8, the Syrian Army killed two senior Daesh commanders, including Abu Muhammed al-Adnani who was in charge of the group's drone attacks and field commander Abu Walid al-Tarablusi near Deir ez-Zor.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:21 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

What did he lie exactly?

Actually most of the Israeli traced weapons are used by either Al Nusra or FSA.

lol Rolling Eyes
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Please what are your sources besides lol ? It is easy. Tell us about Israeli weapons in Donbass & Syria. Go on.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:08 pm

As you say, HE would be more effective on these targets. Perhaps they needed so much HE against these trucks that they ran out of HE and had to use DU.

Or they just couldn't give a fuck about some towel heads and used the DU as a standard ammo anyway.

DU rounds are made from what is essentially used fuel rods... it is a waste product left over after being used in a nuclear reactor... so the stuff is not just cheap it is waste.

For the breeder reactors the Russians are building if you put DU around the core and run the reactor the DU get enriched and turned either into fuel or weapons grade material depending upon how long you leave it there...

Back to the DU use in the A-10 the irony is that when the targets are anything but armoured vehicles then HE rounds are vastly more effective and don't really need a gun the size of a small car to deliver.

Even the gun on the MiG-27 would be more effective... much smaller, much lighter, slightly lower muzzle velocity but with HE shells that does not matter, and higher rate of fire. Of course its gun has muzzle flash hiders on a gun 9m back from the nose of the aircraft so there is that of course... Smile
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:59 pm

They captured Hospital, nothing more.

But...
    Operation to liberate al-Bab from Daesh terrorists has been completed, troops working to clear mines, Gen. Akar says
    https://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2017/02/16/al-bab-operation-almost-complete-journalist-claims lol1
    par far

Post  par far Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:50 am

Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

What did he lie exactly?

Are you fucking serious? Jewish fuckers have been supporting ISIS from the start.

"SYRIAN WAR REPORT – FEBRUARY 16, 2017: PENTAGON TO DEPLOY CONVENTIONAL GROUND FORCES TO SYRIA?".

https://southfront.org/syrian-war-report-february-16-2017-pentagon-to-deploy-ground-forces-to-syria/
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:19 am

par far wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

What did he lie exactly?

Are you fucking serious? Jewish fuckers have been supporting ISIS from the start.

"SYRIAN WAR REPORT – FEBRUARY 16, 2017: PENTAGON TO DEPLOY CONVENTIONAL GROUND FORCES TO SYRIA?".

https://southfront.org/syrian-war-report-february-16-2017-pentagon-to-deploy-ground-forces-to-syria/

This is a maybe not garunteed yet Obama couldn't get support to send men into Libya it's unlikely Trump can for syria.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:35 am

par far wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

What did he lie exactly?

For start... southfront...really? As second, any proof for "Jewish fuckers have been supporting ISIS from the start", or its just regular trash posting you ppl like to do around here? Because i would really enjoy for once some real sources and proofs on this place.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:55 am

South front isn't the issue in the video they even say defense official claims it's "possible" Not that it's going to happen.

Problem is this guy acts like they said it's happening and that's that it's happening when there isn't a shred of proof for this.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:20 am

eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Can we all agree that Russia shouldn't negotiate with Israel and should fund hezbollah since it's fighting against al qaeda, while the pissrael is aiding it and killing civilians additionally on its own?

Israel is non belligerent country towards Russia. A reliable partner all things considered and given the average rating.

Hezbollah is pro Iranian group. They should receive funding from Iran. Same Iran that keeps trying to screw Russia over, from airliner sales to Hamadan base and Tartus lease, even though they were supposed to be allies.

I say Russia should keep doing same thing they have been doing so far: staying out of stupid, irrelevant crap that they have no use of.

Oh yes... very reliable WTF... Unfortunate us having to read here too pro Israeli propaganda, when we live in a world where more than 130 countries recognize officially Palestine as a country. Including Russia for the record.

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 34 Palestine_recognition_only

Israel is not belligerant country towards Russia. And Israel attacks not Syria.

You contributed properly PapaDragon. One more saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel.

With some rare exceptions, those who recognize Palestine are piss poor pathetic countries, while those who do not recognize it, are usually wealthy influential countries.

"Those who bless Israel are blessed, those who curse Israel are cursed."

I wonder if there is actually lots of truth to it.

I think taking on God is a bit too much. angel

There are exceptions on both sides, but that is clearly a general pattern.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:51 am

The moment I hear some ''Jews did it!!!'' style bullshit, I just tune out.

It's like they intentionally almost exterminated themselves in WW2 in order to deflect suspicion? Now that is some next level of dedication right there.

And as for Israel, you are telling me that they control the world and yet are unable or unwilling to curb insane birthrates of their mortal enemies right next door?

And they still haven't nuked hostile countries even though they secretly control whole planet?

Man they are some incompetent secret planetary overlords I tell y'a !!! lol1

And why are so many people here with such a massive ebil Jew boner? Did they poison your well or something?

It's 2017, get some bottled water and fresh filters you peasants.... Razz
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:04 pm

That doesn't look good... Same mistake again.

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 34 17feb09-20_Homs_Province_Syria_War_Map

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 34 4277990_841c1da907c42e6b55e3adc06a6a5e0b

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:09 am