Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+63
DerWolf
ahmedfire
Boshoed
Visc
Grazneyar
Teshub
Acheron
Project Canada
Juul
Kadmos45
nemrod
SturmGuard
Azi
mack8
NationalRus
Viktor
Khepesh
Monarchist
AK-Rex
JohnSnow
Regular
Rodinazombie
Zivo
VladimirSahin
TheArmenian
GunshipDemocracy
ultron
arpakola
calm
PapaDragon
elevonic
medo
sepheronx
crod
GarryB
Big_Gazza
AlfaT8
Isos
Neutrality
Werewolf
OminousSpudd
d_taddei2
Solncepek
kvs
BKP
max steel
franco
Morpheus Eberhardt
George1
victor1985
Erk
magnumcromagnon
Vann7
higurashihougi
KoTeMoRe
short_fuze
JohninMK
Karl Haushofer
KomissarBojanchev
par far
KiloGolf
Dima
Walther von Oldenburg
67 posters

    Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Dima
    Dima


    Posts : 1222
    Points : 1233
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  Dima Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:03 pm

    A counter offensive might begin in the next 24 hours or so as reinforcements have arrived. Btw, Al Jihadist elated by recent advances by their rats had a report which said 50 soldiers were killed in this recent fight.

    Ivan Sidorenko ‏@IvanSidorenko1  8 minutes ago
    #Syria #Aleppo #SouthernAleppo Reinforcements arrived.

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 CfI5zAIWAAAVWQ7

    Softening up the murican bred rats have been going on...
    Ivan Sidorenko ‏@IvanSidorenko1 15 minutes ago
    #Syria #Aleppo #SouthernAleppo A number of fighter jets #SyAAF #RuAF now launching violent Raids. #SAA

    Also,
    Ivan Sidorenko ‏@IvanSidorenko1 26 minutes ago
    #Syria #Homs #Palmyra Report by Hosein Mortada. No Truth to Any News About #SAA already advancing towards #Sukhna

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 CfI2JhCWwAEIUVF
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5385
    Points : 5485
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  Vann7 Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:15 am

    ultron wrote:As usual, Putin stabs his few remaining allies in the back. No wonder why only 11 countries voted for legitimacy of Crimea referendum.

    https://twitter.com/leithfadel/status/716445034120396800

    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-advance-southern-aleppo-amid-heavy-casualties/

    You cannot compare Ukraine vs Syria is totally different scenario.

    Ukraine is like Beslan incident. where terrorist took control of a school full of hundreds
    of children and wired the entire place with mines and bomb. The difference here is that now
    is not a school but an entire nation UKRAINE..and that the terrorist are the American Government. So if Russia invades Ukraine ,all of it will be destroyed and Russia will be blamed
    for it.  for any riots ,civil war and destruction ,for any nuclear reactor blow up and Russia will need to use its nation budget to feed 40 million ukrainians ,once the nation collapse that all will be blaming Russia for their misery. and also ethnic Russians will be
    attacked in retaliation for Russia invasion in Ukraine ,In short Minsk-2 is the only option for Russia in ukraine. As long as Europe stand firm that it will have to be supported ,then it will have to be implemented. Kiev will get tired of the war you will see. So Is a matter of time. So undercover help is the only thing they can do.but not for liberating cities ,instead to freeze the conflict and  force kiev to negotiate.. unless Russia is ready to sacrifice going bankrupt its economy in order to liberate Ukraine from nazis ,that later will rebel against them too. Creating troubles to Russia as they did to Yakunovych in their revolution.  No thanks. Russia cannot liberate any city in Ukraine. Ukrainians themselves needs to fight its government and take the nation control back. So Russia cannot be held responsible later for warcrimes or civilians killed or their economic misery.


    When it comes to Syria , is hard to say Russia tactics. If terrorist hide between civilians or in turkey border, it will be better for Russia to Lure them away of their safety zones ,and force them to group together and fight in the open. IF the cease fire helps to get some terrorist
    fight other terrorist as it happened. then it is worth of it. Dividing terrorist into moderates and terrorist could be used against Americans if the moderates are demanded to proof ,their "moderation" by fighting ISIS. In the end i think , Russia knows all of them will have to be killed
    moderates or not. that is any jihadist fighter that refuse to drop their weapons will have to be killed. the question is when? Russia is now focusing in ISIS but they will eventually will also target and bomb every single jihadist fighters armed by Turkey and saudi arabia that oppose the restoration of Syria and peace to exist.



    No wonder why only 11 countries voted for legitimacy of Crimea referendum.


    Thats because many countries have their territorial issues too. If Serbia recognize Crimea referendum is also recognizing the lost of its own territory. to an ethnic group minority too.
    Same with Argentina ,cannot recognize Crimea because they have Falkland Island problem with UK . China for same reasons ,of will not recognize Taiwan independence. But China is one of the major investors in Crimea today. So is not all as simple as it looks.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 4557
    Points : 4549
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  Big_Gazza Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:56 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    ultron wrote:As usual, Putin stabs his few remaining allies in the back. No wonder why only 11 countries voted for legitimacy of Crimea referendum.

    https://twitter.com/leithfadel/status/716445034120396800

    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-advance-southern-aleppo-amid-heavy-casualties/

    You cannot compare Ukraine vs Syria is totally different scenario.

    Ukraine is like Beslan incident. where terrorist took control of a school full of hundreds
    of children and wired the entire place with mines and bomb. The difference here is that now
    is not a school but an entire nation UKRAINE..and that the terrorist are the American Government. So if Russia invades Ukraine ,all of it will be destroyed and Russia will be blamed
    for it.  for any riots ,civil war and destruction ,for any nuclear reactor blow up and Russia will need to use its nation budget to feed 40 million ukrainians ,once the nation collapse that all will be blaming Russia for their misery. and also ethnic Russians will be
    attacked in retaliation for Russia invasion in Ukraine ,In short Minsk-2 is the only option for Russia in ukraine. As long as Europe stand firm that it will have to be supported ,then it will have to be implemented. Kiev will get tired of the war you will see. So Is a matter of time. So undercover help is the only thing they can do.but not for liberating cities ,instead to freeze the conflict and  force kiev to negotiate.. unless Russia is ready to sacrifice going bankrupt its economy in order to liberate Ukraine from nazis ,that later will rebel against them too. Creating troubles to Russia as they did to Yakunovych in their revolution.  No thanks. Russia cannot liberate any city in Ukraine. Ukrainians themselves needs to fight its government and take the nation control back. So Russia cannot be held responsible later for warcrimes or civilians killed or their economic misery.


    When it comes to Syria , is hard to say Russia tactics. If terrorist hide between civilians or in turkey border, it will be better for Russia to Lure them away of their safety zones ,and force them to group together and fight in the open. IF the cease fire helps to get some terrorist
    fight other terrorist as it happened. then it is worth of it. Dividing terrorist into moderates and terrorist could be used against Americans if the moderates are demanded to proof ,their "moderation" by fighting ISIS. In the end i think , Russia knows all of them will have to be killed
    moderates or not. that is any jihadist fighter that refuse to drop their weapons will have to be killed. the question is when? Russia is now focusing in ISIS but they will eventually will also target and bomb every single jihadist fighters armed by Turkey and saudi arabia that oppose the restoration of Syria and peace to exist.



    No wonder why only 11 countries voted for legitimacy of Crimea referendum.


    Thats because many countries have their territorial issues too. If Serbia recognize Crimea referendum is also recognizing the lost of its own territory. to an ethnic group minority too.
    Same with Argentina ,cannot recognize Crimea because they have Falkland Island problem with UK . China for same reasons ,of will not recognize Taiwan independence. But China is one of the major investors in Crimea today. So is not all as simple as it looks.

    Good post Vann, except you quoted that fuckwit Ultron and helped spread his inbred congenital stupidity.... Oh well, I suppose he is good for some comedy value...
    NationalRus
    NationalRus


    Posts : 610
    Points : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  NationalRus Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:17 pm

    Good post indeed Vann, finally some realistic people with a brain and not the usual lets fire ICBM's at turkey, OMG lets fire kalibr at jordan,OMG lets take kiev Rolling Eyes

    but yeah ultron? No he is not even funny or creative with his bullshit
    arpakola
    arpakola


    Posts : 1510
    Points : 1542
    Join date : 2014-03-12
    Age : 56
    Location : Athens

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  arpakola Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:38 pm

    [size=18pt]Chechen President to visit Syria[/size]
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/chechen-president-visit-syria/

    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 8449
    Points : 8711
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 34
    Location : Canada

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:08 pm

    There is no such thing as a chechen president. They are head of republics, not Presidents. Titles have changed.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus


    Posts : 610
    Points : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  NationalRus Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:31 pm

    sepheronx wrote:There is no such thing as a chechen president. They are head of republics, not Presidents. Titles have changed.

    oh yeah? please tell me whats the current official title that the leader of tatarstan rustam minnikhanov holds?
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 8449
    Points : 8711
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 34
    Location : Canada

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:51 pm

    And what is the title that Kadyrov holds, the person in question? Stop your cherry picking, it's annoying.

    BTW, tatarstan is the only Republic in Russia with President as a title, cause the special snowflake wants to feel like he has more authority than he actually does. That will change eventually too.


    Last edited by sepheronx on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3470
    Points : 3715
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  par far Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:52 pm

    An Iranian military official says commandos from an Iranian army unit have been deployed to Syria on an advisory mission.

    http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/04/04/459025/Iran-commando-advisors-Syria/


    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:36 pm

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 CfNg8ntWAAAZkXv

    Something....in the hands of FSA in Aleppo.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:48 pm

    Discarded M72 LAW tubes seized by SAA from Nusra in Hama today areee...guesss whatt....from turkish stocks.

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 CfKI4LqUYAIT1NS

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 CfKI3JHVIAEFQiA
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 14338
    Points : 14473
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  JohninMK Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:41 pm

    The 'Nimr' Tiger ‏@Souria4Syrians 9h9 hours ago

    #ISIS handing territory to Al-Qaeda in #Aleppo in order to free troops so they can fight #SAA & #YPG on other fronts


    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 CfMVOozXIAARm2h
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:04 am



    US fighter over Aleppo. Looks like F18 to me.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:24 am

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 CfOPKTtUsAAWucs



    I am not easy to scare, but i WOULD NOT, fly on that thing...
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 14965
    Points : 15102
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  kvs Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:35 am

    Militarov wrote:

    US fighter over Aleppo. Looks like F18 to me.

    Trying to bomb some civilian infrastructure like the power plant before...
    NationalRus
    NationalRus


    Posts : 610
    Points : 611
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  NationalRus Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:23 am

    kvs wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

    US fighter over Aleppo. Looks like F18 to me.

    Trying to bomb some civilian infrastructure like the power plant before...
    that's interesting, do you have a link to that?

    you don't really needed to be "trying" to bomb something, you just do it
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 8449
    Points : 8711
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 34
    Location : Canada

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  sepheronx Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:04 am

    News Alert: Hezbollah, Syrian Army storming Tal Al-‘Eiss in southern Aleppo
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 14338
    Points : 14473
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  JohninMK Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:38 am

    NationalRus wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Militarov wrote:


    US fighter over Aleppo. Looks like F18 to me.

    Trying to bomb some civilian infrastructure like the power plant before...
    that's interesting, do you have a link to that?

    you don't really needed to be "trying" to bomb something, you just do it
    Looks like an F-18 to me to. If so where is it operating out of? The Canadians should all be home by now so it could be Aus (if they are in theatre) or US. Is there a carrier back in the Gulf? If so and if it has come from that then it seems a stupidly long way to travel when there are USAF aircraft in Turkey and Jordan? But then the US Navy/Marines never want to be left out of things!
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4212
    Points : 4227
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:11 pm

    Wrong video nevermind...
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian


    Posts : 1880
    Points : 2025
    Join date : 2011-09-14

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  TheArmenian Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:55 pm

    Syrian Su-22 shot down over Aleppo. Pilot captured by Nusra rats.

    It looks like it is from quite an altitude. Not sure.

    http://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201604051341-nqo6.htm

    https://www.rt.com/news/338483-syria-jet-nusra-captured/
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4212
    Points : 4227
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:58 pm

    3000m is being claimed by Rat people.
    avatar
    ultron


    Posts : 588
    Points : 569
    Join date : 2015-09-18

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  ultron Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:13 pm

    Su-22 shot down over Eis.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2


    Posts : 2881
    Points : 3055
    Join date : 2013-05-11
    Location : Scotland Alba

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty reply

    Post  d_taddei2 Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:27 pm

    TheArmenian wrote:Syrian Su-22 shot down over Aleppo. Pilot captured by Nusra rats.

    It looks like it is from quite an altitude. Not sure.

    http://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201604051341-nqo6.htm

    https://www.rt.com/news/338483-syria-jet-nusra-captured/

    poor guy these rats will torture him, if i was a pilot i'd rather shoot myself in the head than lets these scumbags get me. I wonder due to the height if it was actually shot down as there was no sign of tracer etc, and there was a bit of cloud. Possibly weapon malfunction from rocket pod caused the plane to crash???
    avatar
    ultron


    Posts : 588
    Points : 569
    Join date : 2015-09-18

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  ultron Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:29 pm

    Is there no Russian air force at Eis? I knew it was recipe for disaster when Putin withdrew all the Su-34s and Su-25s. At this point, ceasefire is wishful thinking. Qaeda warriors are not Ukrainian soldiers. Ukrainian soldiers are afraid to die. They will not go on the offensive. Qaeda warriors are not afraid to die. They will go on the offensive. Putin made a mistake thinking Qaeda warriors are afraid to die like Ukrainian soldiers are.
    arpakola
    arpakola


    Posts : 1510
    Points : 1542
    Join date : 2014-03-12
    Age : 56
    Location : Athens

    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  arpakola Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:46 pm

    Notorious heart-eating Syrian rebel killed in northern Latakia
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/famous-heart-eating-rebel-killed-syria/
    The prominent rebel commander “Khaled Abu Saqqar” has been reportedly killed on Tuesday by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in northern Latakia. The rebel commander was killed while fighting with Jabhat Al-Nusra (Syrian Al-Qaeda group); however, he was originally a member of the Free Syrian Army’s “Al-Farouq Brigades”. His convoy was reportedly ambushed by the Syrian Arab Army along the road to the Kurdish Mountains (Jabal Al-Akrad) in northeastern Latakia.
    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 12968567_10156690785480361_1729286942_n



    Sponsored content


    Syrian Civil War: News #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:36 pm