Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+61
Odin of Ossetia
flamming_python
Vann7
arpakola
NationalRus
jhelb
Viktor
elevonic
higurashihougi
SturmGuard
Dima
chinggis
wilhelm
Erk
Bolt
KiloGolf
AlfaT8
Isos
Hannibal Barca
short_fuze
KoTeMoRe
franco
sepheronx
ultron
Boban
GarryB
zorobabel
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Godric
Boshoed
Shadåw
Solncepek
par far
Neutrality
Karl Haushofer
Airbornewolf
Walther von Oldenburg
KomissarBojanchev
kvs
PapaDragon
Cyrus the great
Monarchist
zg18
max steel
auslander
DerWolf
BKP
TheArmenian
JohninMK
Big_Gazza
Zivo
VladimirSahin
magnumcromagnon
Aldin_Aba
OminousSpudd
Project Canada
Werewolf
Morpheus Eberhardt
George1
medo
HUNTER VZLA
65 posters

Syrian Civil War: News #6

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

Post  PapaDragon Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:23 am

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    short_fuze wrote:
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:I believe that the attacks in Jabal Butum or on the Aleppo highway for Saudi SOT team attacks. Probably supported by NATO teams like KSK or SAS. The procedure equal to that in Libya. These attacks are for me and controlled IS FSA attacks by NATO / Saudis commands. To specifically to quickly and accuratly as if the normal IS troops would.

There is a poorly-supported report that the US airlifted 'senior DAESH leaders' from near Fallujah to parts unknown. The supposed airlift is not definitely dated, but it appears to have taken place on Sunday (21 Feb). The description of the 'senior DAESH leaders' is not expanded on. Assuming the report is valid, they could be actual DAESH members, foreign intelligence service operators, mercenaries or US/NATO Special Forces. The movement coincides nicely with the coordinated ISIS/FSA attack against the Khanasser - Aleppo Road. However, this is all speculation, unless RuAF sigint has info on such helicopter flights.

https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/02/23/usa-cia-daesh/

and where are Russian/Iranian/Syrian spetsnaz then ?

Why waste your own special forces troops in Syria if the Chinese and/or NATO will invade Russia soon?

Syria is a waste of time, money, energy, equipment, and of Russian lives.

While I agree with you on lack of need for wasting Russian troops on some ME hellhole, as an educator and after reading bolded part of your post I feel obligated to direct your attention to the following article:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon

Test is next week... Cool
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 Empty reply

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:41 am

just backing up what some have pointed out, ISIS only managed to do this for a few reasons.
    its not the SAA that was defending the Highway but the NDF civilians with very little training and small arms, no real artillery or armoured vehicles.
    The SAA is over stretched and have no choice to use the NDF to guard areas like this.
    With the FSA and ISIS now officially working together this is going to cause problems.
    And its a certain that Turkey/USA etc supplied ISIS with INTEL on weaknesses on Syrian government held areas.
    But the good news is this WILL be retaken and if anything ISIS will lose even more bodies. And maybe their is a lesson to be learned from this increase the buffer zone and proper fortifications. And ideally have 12 Mi-28 on standby in kuweires airbase to help prevent situations like this.
    short_fuze

Post  short_fuze Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:28 am

d_taddei2 wrote:just backing up what some have pointed out, ISIS only managed to do this for a few reasons.
    its not the SAA that was defending the Highway but the NDF civilians with very little training and small arms, no real artillery or armoured vehicles.
    The SAA is over stretched and have no choice to use the NDF to guard areas like this.
    With the FSA and ISIS now officially working together this is going to cause problems.
    And its a certain that Turkey/USA etc supplied ISIS with INTEL on weaknesses on Syrian government held areas.
    But the good news is this WILL be retaken and if anything ISIS will lose even more bodies. And maybe their is a lesson to be learned from this increase the buffer zone and proper fortifications. And ideally have 12 Mi-28 on standby in kuweires airbase to help prevent situations like this.

Exactly. It is far easier to remove takfiris en masse in the open desert areas than in urban settings where there may be civilians as shields, etc. The more that get sucked into this, the better.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:54 am

‘OK, big brother’: Turkish military cooperate with ISIS on border, telephone calls reveal
    https://www.rt.com/news/333359-turkey-isis-military-cooperate/

Further proof of ties between the Turkish military and Islamic State fighters operating on the Syrian-Turkish border has been revealed in the Cumhuriyet newspaper, which published more transcripts of telephone calls between the jihadists and officers.
    The documents are said to come from an ongoing court case on Islamic State at the Ankara 3rd High Criminal Court. The investigation was reportedly prompted after six Turkish citizens reported to police that their relatives had joined the terrorists. At least 19 people came under surveillance as a result and prosecutors then charged 27 individuals. The daily published the first batch in December.

The new transcripts published by the daily Monday are said to be conversations between Turkish officers and Mustafa Demir, a member of Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIL/ISIS) who is a leading figure on the Syrian-Turkish border.

“The transcripts and the documents in the investigation revealed that Demir received money… from smugglers at the border and cooperated with the officers as far as [border] crossings are concerned,”Cumhuriyet said.
    In the first transcript, translated into English by Today’s Zaman, Demir is talking to a Turkish military officer.

- […] where are you, big brother? At the place where I told you to be?

- Yeah. We also saw you, your men…

- Is it possible for you to arrange that I talk with the commander here, regarding the business here? What if we could establish a contact here as we helped you...

- Okay [...] I'll pass this now. I have two military posts there. If the worst comes to the worst, I'll tell that to the commander of the station and have him take a look…

In another transcript, Demir allegedly talks with another Turkish officer, who says that he and his comrades are “in the minefield” and calls Demir to come to him immediately.

“We have stuff; come here from that side, the men are here...,” the transcript says.

“Okay, big brother, [I'm] coming…Is it [the mine field] the place where I gave First Lieutenant Burak a car?” Demir reportedly answers.
    Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 CbdKjapW0AA2ZHs
    Mustafa is reported to have close ties with an IS leader, İlhami Balı, believed to be responsible for suicide bombings in Ankara, which rocked the capital in October, killing more 100 people.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:03 am

arpakola wrote:‘OK, big brother’: Turkish military cooperate with ISIS on border, telephone calls reveal
    https://www.rt.com/news/333359-turkey-isis-military-cooperate/

Tu-214R I presume

arpakola wrote:
    “Okay, big brother, [I'm] coming…Is it [the mine field] the place where I gave First Lieutenant Burak a car?” Demir reportedly answers.

BTW in Polish "burak" can also mean a redneck Laughing

arpakola wrote: Mustafa is reported to have close ties with an IS leader, İlhami Balı, believed to be responsible for suicide bombings in Ankara, which rocked the capital in October, killing more 100 people.

Yup that explains insider news when and whom to attack. If Russia manages Turks to learn this stuff Erdoturd is dead, at least politically.

BTW not our troll-Mustafa? Twisted Evil
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:10 am

PapaDragon wrote: While I agree with you on lack of need for wasting Russian troops on some ME hellhole, as an educator and after reading bolded part of your post I feel obligated to direct your attention to the following article:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon

Test is next week... Cool

Hope not in this location https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon

As for special forces if we talk about this here as armchair generals Russian Genral Staff knew this loooong time before an d I hope also prepared a proper response.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:16 am

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:43 am

higurashihougi wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote: So Jebat-al-Nusre is now moderate or FSA terrorists?

Unless UN lift the ban on Nursa, that basically means no ceasfire. SAA will continue to do the job in Aleppo and Latakia as usual. Good bye, FSA. Even Obama will abandon you.

That would be if west would stick to any rule of law different than law of jungle. Let me stay sceptical wit this regards.
    UNSC did not condemn Turdkey for shelling of Kurds and Syria.but was ready to condemn ( I mean US&doggies) Assad for fighting terrorists. I am afraid now will be not easy combination to fight for Russia. I expect combo of  economical blackmails  and military checks as in chess.

higurashihougi wrote: During the 18th century, Russia extensively used mineral oil in the churches and other religious activities, while the West still used fish oil and plant oil. Off Topic  Off Topic

West is still running on palm oil in mars/snickers bars Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

GunshipDemocracy wrote:I have found an English instead Vzglyad (vz.ru Smile
    http://news.yahoo.com/ceasefire-only-works-major-change-behaviour-syria-govt-194751647.html

I love comment of this chap:
    [i]Thee this Dude go again calling for President Assad o step down. He also blames Russia like he can issue ultimatums to Russia. Where did Britain get these clowns from? What is he going to do call Obama if they ignore him? Come on British people get rid of these clowns. Wasn't Tony Blair enough?
    [/i]

Thank you, mate. Very Happy[/quote]

không có chi Cool meanwhile in Syrian airbase

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 1379536845

arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:08 am

Khanasser 23.02.
    http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2631508.html

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 Cb6fX2kW8AE1L3p

Yesterday's statement about the full release of the track Khanasser - Aleppo are clearly ahead of the event. To underestimate the Caliphate is clearly not worth it. February 22 "the fireman" SAHA cleared most of the road and was fighting to the North of Harasser to fully deblokady supply lines. However, judging by the developments, it was distracting blow, which allowed the Caliphate to pull some of the forces from the CAA Harasser, then shock struck directly in the city and seized part of it that already much more serious than just access to the highway, for controlling Khanasser, the Caliphate will be much more effective to prevent the supply of Syrian troops leading an offensive near Aleppo
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:29 am

Once more SAA shows that they're unable to secure their own, strategically-located settlements, even with NDF second-tier forces. I sense there is an inherent lack of understanding and implementing appropriate defenses, mining, anti-IED blocks, checkpoints, patrols, etc. Nothing indicates these forces were up against a numerically or technically superior enemy.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:46 am

As long as it don't kill the SAA, any setbacks is a good lesson and experience. Hopefully SAA will get full use of this lesson to improve themselves.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:47 am

KiloGolf wrote:Once more SAA shows that they're unable to secure their own, strategically-located settlements, even with NDF second-tier forces. I sense there is an inherent lack of understanding and implementing appropriate defenses, mining, anti-IED blocks, checkpoints, patrols, etc. Nothing indicates these forces were up against a numerically or technically superior enemy.

According to what is posted by both sides. the move was clearly coordinated from both sides FSA+ISIS. The first attack came from FSA and not ISIS as the group that attacked employed at least two BGM-71's. Then the second push came From ISIS in the form of at least 4 VBIED's.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:57 am

SAA & Allies Reinforcements arrive to reinforce spearhead advancing towards Khanasser with goal of recapturing it.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:05 am

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 22

40 × 46SR mm high explosive fragmentation (HE-FRAG) round produced in Bulgaria.

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 11

"The Arsenal 40×46 RLV-HEF round is of the 40 × 46SR mm calibre common amongst NATO states and other users, and produced widely around the world. The Arsenal RLV-HEF is built around the GLV-HEF projectile which delivers an explosive charge of 40 grams of A-IX-1 (96% RDX phlegmatised with 4% paraffin wax) out to some 400 m. Ammunition of this type is most commonly employed with under-barrel or stand-alone grenade launchers, including multi-shot varieties documented in service with Syrian opposition groups, such as the Croatian RBG-6."

Post  Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:29 am

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 Cb-ekx_XEAEesxe

ISIS claiming they captured T72 in Khanasser

Post  Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:29 am

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 Cb-cVLAXIAAUbM1

Another photo of that improvised self propelled M46 on Mercedes chasis.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:35 am

Turkish Military reportedly deploys ATILGAN Pedestal automated firing unit for Stinger missiles to border with Syria:

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 Cb6j5oQWwAAFObY

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 Cb6j557W8AAfypt

Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 Cb6j581W8AA5kOW
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:42 am

Immediately to plan "B": the US is preparing for the failure of truce in Syria

РИА Новости http://ria.ru/syria_peace/20160224/1379702406.html
    On Monday issued a joint statement of the U.S. and Russia on Syria, according to which a truce between the forces of the Syrian government and armed opposition groups must start from 27 February, but it will not apply to "Islamic state", "dzhebhat EN-Nusra" (banned in Russia) and other formation, recognized by the UN terrorist.
    The paragraphs of this statement have already begun to be implemented. In particular, on the Russian air base in Syria Hamim established a Focal point to reconcile the warring parties. According to some reports, it already began to receive complaints from forces wishing to participate in the ceasefire.

"Hurt the Russians"

That the United States discuss a backup plan in case the agreement on the ceasefire in Syria is not going to work, said U.S. Secretary of state John Kerry."Now there is a discussion (between the U.S. and partners) the plan in the event of the failure of a cease — fire," he said at the hearings in the Senate.
    The Secretary of state did not specify what exactly is meant by this plan and which countries participate in the discussion.
    According to media reports, the so-called plan "B" inclined U.S. security officials. According to the Wall Street Journal, U.S. Secretary of defense Ashton Carter, Chairman of the joint chiefs of staff Joseph Dunford, as well as CIA Director John Brennan urged President Barack Obama to increase pressure on the Russian Federation. The publication notes that the security forces are not sure about the intention of Russia to respect the ceasefire and find it necessary to expand covert support for rebels fighting Syrian regime.
    "To cause real pain for the Russians", — said the publication the aim of this initiative, quoting a high-ranking representative of the Obama administration.
    The measures, among other things, a mention of new economic sanctions against Russia. However, senior officials in the administration doubt that the European powers would support such a proposal, taking into account the importance they attach to trade relations with the Russian Federation.

It was to me clear from the beginning that "non observance of truce" in Donbass and Syria is just Nazi DC pretext to press on Russia. if Putin will keep libreastas in govt then he might fail Shocked

Militarov wrote:Turkish Military reportedly deploys ATILGAN Pedestal automated firing unit for Stinger missiles to border with Syria:

They wait only for Syrian AF or also RuAF? you know this would be an attack to NATO country...
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:42 pm

Aleppo map
    http://worldconflictsresearch.t83.net/aleppo-city/4589609231
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:23 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:Immediately to plan "B": the US is preparing for the failure of truce in Syria

On Monday issued a joint statement of the U.S. and Russia on Syria, according to which a truce between the forces of the Syrian government and armed opposition groups must start from 27 February, but it will not apply to "Islamic state", "dzhebhat EN-Nusra" (banned in Russia) and other formation, recognized by the UN terrorist.
    The paragraphs of this statement have already begun to be implemented. In particular, on the Russian air base in Syria Hamim established a Focal point to reconcile the warring parties. According to some reports, it already began to receive complaints from forces wishing to participate in the ceasefire.

"Hurt the Russians"

That the United States discuss a backup plan in case the agreement on the ceasefire in Syria is not going to work, said U.S. Secretary of state John Kerry."Now there is a discussion (between the U.S. and partners) the plan in the event of the failure of a cease — fire," he said at the hearings in the Senate.
    The Secretary of state did not specify what exactly is meant by this plan and which countries participate in the discussion.
    According to media reports, the so-called plan "B" inclined U.S. security officials. According to the Wall Street Journal, U.S. Secretary of defense Ashton Carter, Chairman of the joint chiefs of staff Joseph Dunford, as well as CIA Director John Brennan urged President Barack Obama to increase pressure on the Russian Federation. The publication notes that the security forces are not sure about the intention of Russia to respect the ceasefire and find it necessary to expand covert support for rebels fighting Syrian regime.
    "To cause real pain for the Russians", — said the publication the aim of this initiative, quoting a high-ranking representative of the Obama administration.
    The measures, among other things, a mention of new economic sanctions against Russia. However, senior officials in the administration doubt that the European powers would support such a proposal, taking into account the importance they attach to trade relations with the Russian Federation.

It was to me clear from the beginning that "non observance of truce" in Donbass and Syria is just Nazi DC pretext to press on Russia. if Putin will keep  libreastas in govt then he might fail  Shocked

This is what I was expecting from the beginning. These "ceasefires" are Minsk style shams designed to save the asses of Daesh and its
    "moderate" Al Qaeda allies (which include the FSA). Even though there is no actual ceasefire agreement, but rather a cessation of
    hostilities (i.e. fighting can still continue against Daesh, al Nusra, etc.) NATzO is already yapping about a "ceasefire". Russia needs to
    learn that agreements and documents are totally worthless. It is all about the optics. Theater via the distorted lens of the media
    for the sheeple. Russia should never have agreed to any sort of "discussions" about "ceasefires". Let the NATzO Media screech
    about dead civilians all it wants. It will screech about them regardless of what Russia does. This same lie factory media couldn't see
    any shelling of civilians in the Donbas.

By making concessions (that is what they look like to the sheeple) Russia has set itself up for the dirty games that Washington is now
    playing. They will pull all sorts of metrics to prove "Russian noncompliance" out of their asses. There would be nothing to pull if there
    was not agreement in the first place.

par far

Post  par far Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    short_fuze wrote:
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:I believe that the attacks in Jabal Butum or on the Aleppo highway for Saudi SOT team attacks. Probably supported by NATO teams like KSK or SAS. The procedure equal to that in Libya. These attacks are for me and controlled IS FSA attacks by NATO / Saudis commands. To specifically to quickly and accuratly as if the normal IS troops would.

There is a poorly-supported report that the US airlifted 'senior DAESH leaders' from near Fallujah to parts unknown. The supposed airlift is not definitely dated, but it appears to have taken place on Sunday (21 Feb). The description of the 'senior DAESH leaders' is not expanded on. Assuming the report is valid, they could be actual DAESH members, foreign intelligence service operators, mercenaries or US/NATO Special Forces. The movement coincides nicely with the coordinated ISIS/FSA attack against the Khanasser - Aleppo Road. However, this is all speculation, unless RuAF sigint has info on such helicopter flights.

https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/02/23/usa-cia-daesh/

and where are Russian/Iranian/Syrian spetsnaz then ?

Why waste your own special forces troops in Syria if the Chinese and/or NATO will invade Russia soon?

Syria is a waste of time, money, energy, equipment, and of Russian lives.

Because Russia does not want the underlined to happen, that is why Russia is in Syria and for the bold part, if this is your thinking, then you have no idea about anything that Russia is involved in (militarily), if Russia does not go to Syria, then Russia is next.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:46 pm

kvs wrote: This is what I was expecting from the beginning.  These "ceasefires" are Minsk style shams designed to save the asses of Daesh and its "moderate" Al Qaeda allies (which include the FSA).    Even though there is no actual ceasefire agreement, but rather a cessation of hostilities (i.e. fighting can still continue against Daesh, al Nusra, etc.) NATzO is already yapping about a "ceasefire".    

Russia needs to learn that agreements and documents are totally worthless.  It is all about the optics.   Theater via the distorted lens of the media for the sheeple.  

Russia should never have agreed to any sort of "discussions" about "ceasefires".   Let the NATzO Media screech
    about dead civilians all it wants.   It will screech about them regardless of what Russia does.   This same lie factory media couldn't see any shelling of civilians in the Donbas.  

By making concessions (that is what they look like to the sheeple) Russia has set itself up for the dirty games that Washington is now playing.   They will pull all sorts of metrics to prove "Russian noncompliance" out of their asses.   There would be nothing to pull if there was not agreement in the first place.

Off Topic I can see that we almost agree. However to me politics is generally a dirty game. Russian diplomacy is very good and I am sure that Vova/Sergey before any decision check alternatives. Russia is not yet recovered after Yeltsin/gajdar sh!t. This game of US/West is nothing else then about resources (people/food/energy you name it). The only way to beet west is ensuring own economy is strong and can sustain Army. As I am fan of VVP and Lavrov I cannot understand in my mind economical policy of Russia ? is this because of constrains Putin has in his env? (Oligarchs/parliament/media/external blackmail?).

For whatever reason economy is not developing and external conditions might only worsen until Us starts falling apart. Maybe Dyumin/Glazyev would be what Russia needs next?

Off Topic

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:33 pm

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/kerry-says-if-ceasefire-fails-he-may-partition-syria/ri13017

Kerry Says If Ceasefire Fails He May Partition Syria

John Kerry is an incredible motivator! He has just told Syrian jihadi-controlled rebellion that all it has to do is sabotage the upcoming ceasefire he has agreed to with Moscow and he will reward them with a mini-state carved out from Syria. What better incentive to abide by the deal and cease hostilities could he possibly give them?

John Kerry, the US secretary of state, has said he will move towards a plan B that could involve a partition of Syria if a planned ceasefire due to start in the next few days does not materialize, or if a genuine shift to a transitional government does not take place in the coming months.

This is exactly the sort of crap I am talking about. Russia gave these Washington worms a pretext. Washington was not suing for peace
    during the last five years as the goat-f*cking head-choppers were taking over and producing 10 million refugees. Now that it is clear
    that the head-choppers are on the ropes, we have these absurd "peace talks".

As for Russia's economy, it is actually in good shape. There was much more pain in 2008-2009 than there is today even though the
    external shock in much larger.
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Good news from Khanasser  

Leith Abou Fadel ‏@leithfadel 7 hours ago
    Leith Abou Fadel Retweeted Al-Masdar News
    Great news from the Khanasser-Aleppo Highway this morning! Tiger Forces reentered Khanasser and Shillalah Al-Kabira  

Sad news being the defenders lost 18. RIP

Leith Abou Fadel ‏@leithfadel  6 hours ago
    Syrian Army casualties from the ISIS assault on Khanasser is 18.
    Samer Halwani
    Iyad Ahmad Shawshan
    Suleiman Tabliss
    Kanaan Al-Sayyid
    Bassel Iskendar
    Abdullah Jam'at Al-Mohammad
    Abdullah Hafezh
    3 Air Defense soldiers
    8 unidentified martyrs

Peto Lucem ‏@PetoLucem  17 hours ago
    #Breaking: Tiger Forces capture strategic village from #ISIS in southeast #Aleppo http://bit.ly/1ozNw2u  via @thearabsource @leithfadel

Leith Abou Fadel ‏@leithfadel  17 hours ago
    Leith Abou Fadel Retweeted Al-Masdar News
    Great news! However, it should have never been captured by ISIS in the first place.  

Young lads most of them....braved to defend their motherland from international terrorists. Looks like SAA freshers and 1-2 month trained NDF guys. RIP.

Ivan Sidorenko ‏@IvanSidorenko1 33m
    #Syria #Aleppo Some of the #SAA #NDF Martyrs who died fighting ISIS ISIL Daesh @ Khanasser Front.
    Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 Cb_RmXKWoAASAP5
    Syrian Civil War: News #6 - Page 33 Cb_RghNWwAAkqJa

https://twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/702509821061427200
    https://twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/702510424995074048
    https://twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/702510524697808897

Ivan Sidorenko ‏@IvanSidorenko1  28 minutes ago
    #Syria #Aleppo #SouthernAleppo #SAA #NDF Liwa Imam Al-Baqer & Al Daher Falcons & Tiger Forces fighting together @ Khanasser Ithriya Fronts

Video from SAA NDF Al Daher Falcons on Khanasser Road
    par far

Post  par far Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:55 pm

A must read, the current situation in Syria.

HOW RUSSIAN AIRPOWER CHANGED THE MIDDLE EAST

http://southfront.org/how-russian-airpower-changed-the-middle-east/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:43 pm