Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+30
RTN
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
George1
sepheronx
Odin of Ossetia
BaltRex
Regular
Vann7
TheArmenian
Werewolf
franco
auslander
PapaDragon
Godric
kvs
VladimirSahin
jhelb
Rmf
DTA
higurashihougi
NationalRus
par far
KoTeMoRe
Admin
RedJasmin
Svyatoslavich
Firebird
Karl Haushofer
Walther von Oldenburg
34 posters

Where in Russia would you like to live?

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Where in Russia would you like to live? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where in Russia would you like to live?

Post  Werewolf Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:04 am

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Ohh all you poor guys bitching about police that does not care about the citizen they swore to protect, while it is German cops that are often refered as the best cops are told from highest positions of this vassal statehood not to sue, or prosecute rapeugees for crimes against citizens. You will never find such a behavior in neither of the countries you are bitching about. Where victims are blamed and mocked for being "provocative", being to "onesided". That really sounds like some butthurt from you Vlad you probably have never seen other conditions.

Your problem is political and can easily be solved when Merkel is kicked out of office.  Our problem is deep in society not so easily unrooted and it goes day after day, decade after decade.  

I think you are missunderstanding the core of problem here. Merkel is just a vassal head, she does not make politics of any kind. As long germany is a vassal as long it will do exactly like US plans for europe. The problem is not Ferkel the problem is Vassal statehood while in Russia the problem is the current generation of the 90's that will "die out" as soon as the country and population realizes stability and durability of politics and economy, independence in economy and extermination of 5th column and liberal scum is the solution to it.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Where in Russia would you like to live? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where in Russia would you like to live?

Post  GarryB Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:59 am

It is pretty hard to get a decent job... if you want work in IT you would be looking at living in Wellington or Christchurch... both cities are nice, though the latter is a little flat for me.

I wouldn't live in Auckland... too high housing prices... might as well live somewhere like an Aussie city with even better wages and less living costs.

The main problem is we have a lot of universities and polytechnics putting out skilled IT people, but a lot go overseas to get work and adventure. Many of these IT people with skills and experience eventually find a partner and decide to raise kids and many of them want to raise kids in NZ rather than overseas... so they come home with qualifications and experience and tend to get jobs easier than the local people with new qualifications. Old qualifications and no experience means sitting on the dole which will never get you that job.

NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:01 am

i think i need to get the fuck out of germany, this country is fucked and its getting worse while nobody cares, plz more arab muslims

how does poland sounds
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:03 am

Well, Poland tends to dislike anyone that isnt polish so if you are Polish or at least can pretend to be one, then I suppose you are OK.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:28 am

NationalRus wrote:i think i need to get the fuck out of germany, this country is fucked and its getting worse while nobody cares, plz more arab muslims

how does poland sounds

Yeah but those ABM's though? Being turned in to a glass parking doesn't sound too nice, but the Polish bureaucracy seems committed on turning their nation in to a meat shield, at whatever the cost.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:32 am

Well, that one Polish MP did equate Poland as a nation who gives head to the US.  Dont exoect much from the polish authorities.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:26 am

@National Rus:

I though Germany is the most advanced country in the EU mainland, because at this country people there respect science, technology, have the will to work hard and the economic environment is competitive enough to keep the society thriving. Historically, Germany and the surrounding area have been the most developed regions, meanwhile, regions like UK-France-Spain-Portugal have been more backward.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:43 pm

higurashihougi wrote:@National Rus:

I though Germany is the most advanced country in the EU mainland, because at this country people there respect science, technology, have the will to work hard and the economic environment is competitive enough to keep the society thriving. Historically, Germany and the surrounding area have been the most developed regions, meanwhile, regions like UK-France-Spain-Portugal have been more backward.

Well there is something you have to know. If an anglo-zionist hand has control over a country it turns to shit. All those things you have counted are stereotypes, germany is a desert when it comes to technology, innovation or right out a intellectia of new generations. The globalization made sure of that the level dropped bottom and goes further down that path. Everything is produced in Asian countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Singapore. We only let them produce the stuff, ship it to germany and play literally lego with those parts and then we cynically allowed to label it as "Made in Germany". All that is done to lower costs to maximize profit. There are some enclaves within germany, usually giant coorporations which do produce technology but they are few and are sucking up any buisness that is smaller and could provide concurency. The western dream made it a desert of intellectia and culuture is destroyed, people never were that disinterested in Technologies like today.

The policy of rapefuges will continue for next 3-5 years untill the problems outweight the patience of population and within that time there will be draconian laws to further make germany a shithole. TTIP will be pushed through while population is kept hostage to problems that are planed and occure from rapefugees policy.

We are closer to 1937 and each year it passes war is inevitable, they need it because of US dollar monopoly is challanged by BRICS that is a coffin in a coffin with pflocks as a nails for the US and their little zionazi masters. War is inevitable.

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:55 pm

ban George Soros' bogus "charity" and make it forbidden for him to own any property in Germany. That would be a good start. Leftist-liberal ideology should be declared as subversive and banned too.
    RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:17 pm

I have lived & worked in Moscow and given another opportunity I would like to live in Moscow, because that's where you get all the work. And don't we all live in a particular city because we are working out there? Unless you are dependent on someone else's income that is different.

Werewolf wrote:We are closer to 1937 and each year it passes war is inevitable, they need it because of US dollar monopoly is challanged by BRICS that is a coffin in a coffin with pflocks as a nails for the US and their little zionazi masters. War is inevitable.

"War is inevitable"? War against whom? Germany vs _________

Vladimir79 wrote:Our problem is deep in society not so easily unrooted and it goes day after day, decade after decade.  

I haven't visited Russia since 2012 but hasn't the crime rate gone down after the imposition of tougher immigration laws? Or so I am told.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:26 pm

"War is inevitable"? War against whom? Germany vs _________

NATO's (USA) madness and insane dream for direct war.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:33 pm

US could defeat Germany with just USAF and USN, even without help from other NATO countries.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:US could defeat Germany with just USAF and USN, even without help from other NATO countries.

Serbia could so what?

That is not what the war will be about, it will be EUmeatshield versus russia.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:40 pm

I meant just the same strategy as in Serbia - you can hide military units from enemy AF but you can't hide bridges, power plants, schools etc.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:51 pm

My health have been quite vulnerable against flu, cold and similar things, I wonder may it be difficult for me to get used to Russia's climate if I have a chance to go there ?

Achoo !! Oops, sorry mate, let's me get the tissues.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:I meant just the same strategy as in Serbia - you can hide military units from enemy AF but you can't hide bridges, power plants, schools etc.

Actually there were some old pictures on the internet of Korean war (iirc) where bridges have been camoflauged and another bridge that was to big to camoflauge effectivley was camoflauged to appear already destroyed from air and it worked, it was never attacked during war.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:20 pm

Somewhere in Russia... which I don't know Razz Razz Rolling Eyes

https://www.facebook.com/vn.sputnik/posts/1128380137194017

Where in Russia would you like to live? - Page 4 12800283_1128378910527473_1207391158010559213_n

Where in Russia would you like to live? - Page 4 12805896_1128378900527474_6763540062644712370_n

Where in Russia would you like to live? - Page 4 12705642_1128378897194141_5735861664935990781_n

Where in Russia would you like to live? - Page 4 12801166_1128378843860813_3035376747586765806_n

Where in Russia would you like to live? - Page 4 1497550_1128378837194147_7064531650841676122_n

Where in Russia would you like to live? - Page 4 12745454_1128378947194136_8421199001178412968_n

Where in Russia would you like to live? - Page 4 1937002_1128378840527480_1700194362718684905_n
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:52 am

When will Russia start to renovate all those shit khrushevkas?
    sweartome123

Post  sweartome123 Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:55 pm

deleted

Last edited by sweartome123 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:40 am

If i had to pick id take Moscow as my wife to be lives there, if i had to pick second and third i would take Yekaterinburg and Novosibirsk. Peterburg is out of question as she doesnt like it at all, while i do, but i guess we all have to adapt abit to others.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:43 am

Militarov wrote:If i had to pick id take Moscow as my wife to be lives there, if i had to pick second and third i would take Yekaterinburg and Novosibirsk. Peterburg is out of question as she doesnt like it at all, while i do, but i guess we all have to adapt abit to others.

I may go there in late April or May, give us a heads up for coffee if you're there.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:14 am

KiloGolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:If i had to pick id take Moscow as my wife to be lives there, if i had to pick second and third i would take Yekaterinburg and Novosibirsk. Peterburg is out of question as she doesnt like it at all, while i do, but i guess we all have to adapt abit to others.

I may go there in late April or May, give us a heads up for coffee if you're there.

Tied up in Serbia for some time now, till i figure out how to get job or something of a sort in Russia so i can stay there on more regular basis, as we are not into getting marrying just yet (at least not under papers pressure lol). But sure, if ever such chance as meeting people from forum happens i am all for it Smile
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:58 am

Regular wrote:When will Russia start to renovate all those shit khrushevkas?  

When America starts to renovate/demolish the shit apartment buildings that dominate its
    landscape. I know the "quality" of US apartments by living in them and I was paying in the
    $1000 per month range back in the early 2000s.

Khrushevkas may not be great, but there is no analogue of the concrete apartments built
    during the 1970s and 1980s. It is almost impossible to hear noises from the adjacent units,
    unlike in most recently built apartments in the USA and Canada, and the ventilation systems
    are also vastly superior to whatever you can find the self-anointed western utopia. Many
    modern apartment and condo complexes in this utopia are drywall crap where you can hear
    your neighbour breathe. The construction standards were much higher in the USSR.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:14 pm

kvs wrote:

When America starts to renovate/demolish the shit apartment buildings that dominate its
    landscape.   I know the "quality" of US apartments by living in them and I was paying in the

Khrushevkas may not be great, but there is no analogue of the concrete apartments built
    during the 1970s and 1980s.   It is almost impossible to hear noises from the adjacent units,
    unlike in most recently built apartments in the USA and Canada, and the ventilation systems
    are also vastly superior to whatever you can find the self-anointed western utopia.  Many
    modern apartment and condo complexes in this utopia are drywall crap where you can hear
    your neighbour breathe.   The construction standards were much higher in the USSR.

Well what can i say, i hear every morning my neighbour beneath me sneezing or coughing.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:05 am

Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:

landscape.   I know the "quality" of US apartments by living in them and I was paying in the

during the 1970s and 1980s.   It is almost impossible to hear noises from the adjacent units,
    are also vastly superior to whatever you can find the self-anointed western utopia.  Many
    your neighbour breathe.   The construction standards were much higher in the USSR.

Well what can i say, i hear every morning my neighbour beneath me sneezing or coughing.

I feel your pain. I could never get used to this sort of life. One of the main pluses living
    in North America is that it possible to live in a detached house. Europe including Russia has
    a different mode, it is mostly apartments/condos. I thought European standards were higher,
    but then it depends on the type and age of building. The 1970s and 1980s Soviet buildings were
    built as if they were intended to survive nuclear blasts.

I tried to find a good link via Google but instead dredged up retarded western propaganda
    excrement about "brutalist" architecture and "drab facades". This pap may taste like nectar
    to the average western resident, but it smells like ripe shit to me based on my experience.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:35 pm