Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Airbornewolf
mack8
KiloGolf
Oguzhanoz
sweartome123
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
wilhelm
VladimirSahin
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Giulio
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
kvs
higurashihougi
franco
Pirey
ExBeobachter1987
Regular
par far
Shadåw
Kimppis
PapaDragon
Dima
Svyatoslavich
Neutrality
headshot69
arpakola
Bolt
sepheronx
Project Canada
Godric
Monarchist
VBCI
Siempre_Leal
ultron
Erk
zorobabel
TheArmenian
iraqidabab
Fred333
whir
Acheron
ali.a.r
milforum.net
GarryB
Werewolf
auslander
Khepesh
Shitheads
max steel
SturmGuard
d_taddei2
Rodinazombie
Cyberspec
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Kadmos45
Vann7
JohninMK
OminousSpudd
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
Firebird
marat
zg18
ult
Zivo
KoTeMoRe
BKP
Mustafa
80 posters

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Godric
    Godric

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 8 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  Godric Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:00 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:It seems that the most hot-headed and emotional Russia-supporters come from the Balkan countries and the actual Russians are a lot less emotional. Is that correct?

I am neither Russian or from the Balkans ... I am Scottish I know the history of the Balkans and what the Ottomans done in that part of Europe ... I am all for Russia sending toys to the PKK and YPG to bleed the Kebab army dry
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 8 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Militarov wrote:http://theaviationist.com/2015/11/24/audio-tuaf-warns-ruaf-su-24/

So...they warned them 10 times or once like this crappy audio shows? Coz i hear them speak in broken english only once. Also they seriously should get better audio recorders this thing has worse quality than throat microphone i used in the army and they were models from 70s.

For the navigator : zero calls.
    From official Turkish version each 30 seconds for 5 minutes, however, now there's an issue. When did that happened? Before they finally crossed or before and during.
    According to well informed sources: only twice.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Mustafa wrote:There are no explosions in Ankara and the only trouble is that an angry mob attacks our embassy in Moscow and police there does nothing...

But i understand this. Itsa really bad situation but also some good things happened. Our president said today russia is our friend and we don´t want change that. Also that we had a terrible mistake. Our airforce did not know it was a russian plane. They believed it was a syrian one.

Thats a really bad mistake and i´m very sorry that two people died because of that. I´m sure we make evrything possible something like this doesn´t happen again and the ones responsible will ask to investigations.

All we need is some to figure out what exactly happened and where mistakes were done.

They also say we want better coordination with russians. Like a combined info center so such things won´t happen again and we can coordinate our strikes against ISIS better.

Just give us some time and i´m sure our nations will work united in this.

Jesus man, it's done, no need to continue this.

The Turkish AF knew they were Russian as there was a pair of Sukhois. They also had watched them for three days doing the same manoeuvres.
    They also waited in prowl until they crossed. "We" don't know to figure out, we need Turkey to tell what did they fired at the Sukhois and where from. That's all.
    There's a hotline in place, that Turkey hasn't used in 2 months.
    You really don't understand what's going on. The Russians are showering Jebel Akrad with fire, there will be nothing standing there. It's physics. Action/Reaction.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Werewolf wrote:Can we ban trolls for violation of rule not to troll.

You want soak in your own soup? Im not trolling. Trolling is what same facists do here. I´m rationally saying what most here in my country think. It looks like mistake and i hope our nations become friendly with each other again.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:24 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:There are no explosions in Ankara and the only trouble is that an angry mob attacks our embassy in Moscow and police there does nothing...

But i understand this. Itsa really bad situation but also some good things happened. Our president said today russia is our friend and we don´t want change that. Also that we had a terrible mistake. Our airforce did not know it was a russian plane. They believed it was a syrian one.

Thats a really bad mistake and i´m very sorry that two people died because of that. I´m sure we make evrything possible something like this doesn´t happen again and the ones responsible will ask to investigations.

All we need is some to figure out what exactly happened and where mistakes were done.

They also say we want better coordination with russians. Like a combined info center so such things won´t happen again and we can coordinate our strikes against ISIS better.

The Turkish AF knew they were Russian as there was a pair of Sukhois. They also had watched them for three days doing the same manoeuvres.
    They also waited in prowl until they crossed. "We" don't know to figure out, we need Turkey to tell what did they fired at the Sukhois and where from. That's all.
    You really don't understand what's going on. The Russians are showering Jebel Akrad with fire, there will be nothing standing there. It's physics. Action/Reaction.

And what now? Whats your solution to solve this? Yes it looks bad for us and we have done a mistake. I feel sorry for what happened. I already said this.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    Firebird wrote:

So Mr Terrorism Supporter, you now want to lodge a complaint against the Muscovite police?
    And the rest of the world, I suppose is "making it up" about the explosions in Ankara.

Wow, you really don't know when to scurry back under your Islamist rock... Rolling Eyes

And don't lie to defend the Ankara monsters. Terdogan boasted beforehand how he would shoot down Russian planes. He's been outed as one of the largest supporters of terror. All in the name of the Neo-Ottoman Empire. It was his last ditch effort to muddy the waters - just like Sakjashvilli etc.

PS ain't funny how Terdogan sees things "differently" when he's looking death in the eye...

How can i be an islamist? I´m not even religious at all. I´m nationalist / kemalist. Religion is a tradition for me and nothing big.

Would be nice if you stop personal insults and stay at facts. There was an accident at Ankara in an industrial complex. Nothing else.

Good thing is russian leaders aren´t as facist as some here and our governments actually talk with each other.

Stop MY insults?

YOU were the maggot that said the Russian servicement deserved it.

YOU were the maggot that said of Terdogan, an unashamed ISIS supporter - "I back my president".

Still waiting for your retraction and denouncement of Turkey's atrocities...

Not that it would mean a shit.

YOU'RE THE FASCIST NOT US. Oops "nationalist" you call it!
    YOU APPLAUD AND DEFEND UNPROVOKED + UNNECESSARY VIOLENCE against anti-terrorists and innocent civillians.
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:27 pm

I think this Mustafa guy is employing Taqiyya, Erdogan ordered the the Russian su-24 to get shot down and then in a statement he called Russia "Turkey's friend" lol! I sure hope no one's falling for their dirty lying tricks Rolling Eyes Putin should return the favor, destroy a couple of Turkish targets and then declare Turkey is Russia's best friend Laughing
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Mustafa wrote:

You want soak in your own soup? Im not trolling. Trolling is what same facists do here. I´m rationally saying what most here in my country think. It looks like  mistake and i hope our nations become friendly with each other again.

You are irrationally not accepting reality.
    This was a pre-planned crime committed by your government abroad.

You either accept it and pay the price or not.
    In any case the Turkish Forces prove time and time again lack of understanding of honor, expected when they have Mustafa Kemal as their Hitler figure even in the toilet rooms.
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

And what now? Whats your solution to solve this? Yes it looks bad for us and we have done a mistake. I feel sorry for what happened. I already said this.
    You know what the solution is. Erdogan could apologize and stop supporting terrorists in Syria. Instead today he stated that Putin was supporting terrorism in Syria. So the Turkey-Russia relationship seems to be dead.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Wonder how you guys would react if we had a bunch of people here from Poland, Baltic states, Finland, etc... calling for Russians to be mass-murdered and Russia to be broken up due to past transgressions and imperialism against their countries in the 19th century or WW2 or whatever.

Please don't make this forum into a cesspool for your filth.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:30 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

They also waited in prowl until they crossed.
    "We" don't know to figure out, we need Turkey to tell what did they fired at the Sukhois and where from. That's all.

Mustafa Packofliestosupportterrorism just needs to be blown up by one of the bombs made by his scummy friends.

There's some dogshit on this forum.

Sometimes I think I prefer the open snakes, rather than the forktongued "hide it in pr" snakes...
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:32 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

The solution? Listen kardas, the issue isn't the solution. It's that your government lied and lies about what it did. It's OK, it's done now. So this is the reaction.
    Russians will bomb the area until Turkish forces would try anything. And then probably that Russia will shoot at those Turkish forces that tresspass the border. And so on.
    Turkey wants to protect its territory? Ok. Russia will protect Syrian territory as asked by Syria.
    The solution will come when Turkey will stop supporting those people who have killed Russian soldiers. And that's not going to happen. So there is NO solution.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:34 pm

flamming_python wrote:Wonder how you guys would react if we had a bunch of people here from Poland, Baltic states, Finland, etc... calling for Russians to be mass-murdered and Russia to be broken up due to past transgressions and imperialism against their countries in the 19th century or WW2 or whatever.

The key point is that Russia treated Turkey like a friend. Russia posed no threat whatsoever.
    That is indisputed.

Terdogan did it because a)its been outed as terrorist number 2 (1 being USA+Saudi)
    and b) Russia poses a threat to the new, tyrannical Ottoman Empire.

He then boasted about it and weaved a pack of lies, looking to get America to threaten Russia with ww3.

Its clear that Turkey is now a monstrous regime, similar to Nazi Germany. And as such, deserving of very severe military action.

You might not like the directness of some here. But none of the pts I make above can be argued with.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:34 pm

flamming_python wrote:Wonder how you guys would react if we had a bunch of people here from Poland, Baltic states, Finland, etc... calling for Russians to be mass-murdered and Russia to be broken up due to past transgressions and imperialism against their countries in the 19th century or WW2 or whatever.

You told him to use the ignore function.
    Personally, what makes me sad is that Turkish authorities are selling three different variants none of which is believable.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:35 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:

You want soak in your own soup? Im not trolling. Trolling is what same facists do here. I´m rationally saying what most here in my country think. It looks like  mistake and i hope our nations become friendly with each other again.

You are irrationally not accepting reality.
    This was a pre-planned crime committed by your government abroad.

You either accept it and pay the price or not.
    In any case the Turkish Forces prove time and time again lack of understanding of honor, expected when they have Mustafa Kemal as their Hitler figure even in the toilet rooms.

Ignore the terrorism supporting loon. Can we get "his" ip address and get relevant parties to track it?

Then maybe someone could visit him on holiday...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:37 pm

I refrained from wanting to post to you but I will.

First off, Turkey is at fault.  As it was already mentioned, your loser of a leader flip floped the whole thing.  Want me to go into details?
    - First claims that they entered Turkish airspace and gave a really poor (crudely drawn) circle around the area where the Su-24's flew.  As well, the amount of time for the planes to traverse that area is such short time, it doesnt give enough time to send even one warning.
    - Held nato emergency meeting to hide behind US.
    - then claimed they didnt know it was Russian.
    - Then claims to be best of friends with Russia.

And here is what we are witnessing:
    - Turkey admits it is helping the Turkmen in Syria (who now helped commit a crime in accordance to Geneva convention), whom are not supposed to be there in first place.
    - Erdogans son owns a shipping company that is transporting Daesh oil.
    - Top Turkish intelligence officer claims that Russian strikes against ISIS is both bad and illegal (it isnt illegal seeing as how Syrian authorities asked for official help which is actually considered right by UN laws. As well, ISIS has been branded as terrorists). Openly showing support for terrorism.
    - Trying to stake claim in a land grab in Syria with a so called buffer zone.  Unlike Crimea that was illegally taken away from Russia, this land actually belongs to Syrian Kurds and not Turkey.
    - shot a plane while it was returning to base. So it was litteraly a stab in the back. And thus shows Turkish authorities and military are quite scumbags.
    - Turks protesting at Russian embassy in Turkey after you assholes shot down a Russian plane.
    - cry fowel all the time when you guys violate Syrian airspace, armenian airspace, greek airspace all the time.  I hope your worthless F-16 and the pilots get shot down over Syria and Armenia an Greece (already happened).

So yes, Russians should burn down your embassy in Moscow. Drive out the Turks from their country, and cut ties.  But politicians will be politicians and will work with you worthless excuses for time to come as Russia blames your authorities, not you turks as a whole.  But expect bad relations and no trust with you guys.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:39 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

Personally, what makes me sad is that Turkish authorities are selling three different variants none of which is believable.

Still doesn't prevent you guys from taking out all your private hatreds and beefs with Turkey on just this one guy.
    He's being very reasonable and conciliatory.
    I think if Russia downed a Turkish aircraft I wouldn't react differently.

Let's not forget that the order to down the aircraft didn't come from the Ottoman Empire, from those mountains of skulls, Kemal Ataturk, or whatever the fk else, all this BS in this thread bears absolutely no relevance to anything; leave it to the historians.
    The order came through, by some politician, to a general, to an air base commander, to an airforce squadron, to a pilot - and the missiles were launched. End of story. There is no need to blame an entire nation for the mistakes or nefarious designs of a small clique of politicians that decided that yesterday was a good day to start a shitstorm and possibly kill a few people.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:44 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Still doesn't prevent you guys from taking out all your private hatreds and beefs with Turkey on just this one guy.

Let's not forget that the order to down the aircraft didn't come from the Ottoman Empire, from those mountains of skulls, Kemal Ataturk, or whatever the fk else, all this BS in this thread bears absolutely no relevance to anything.
    The order came through, by some politician, to a general, to an air base commander, to an airforce squadron, to a pilot - and the missiles were launched. End of story. There is no need to blame an entire nation for the mistakes or nefarious designs of a small clique of people.

I'm sure I've been super polite with him. I've avoided personal attacks or calling him names.
    He can choose who to talk to with that ignore button.
    That's simple.

On anything else, I've been frank. His government screwed up. This will cause harm and hardship to Turkmen people in Syria and to anyone else that would try and stop Russians acting revenge.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:44 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Let's not forget that the order to down the aircraft didn't come from the Ottoman Empire, from those mountains of skulls, Kemal Ataturk, or whatever the fk else, all this BS in this thread bears absolutely no relevance to anything; leave it to the historians.
    The order came through, by some politician, to a general, to an air base commander, to an airforce squadron, to a pilot - and the missiles were launched. End of story. There is no need to blame an entire nation for the mistakes or nefarious designs of a small clique of politicians that decided that yesterday was a good day to start a shitstorm and possibly kill a few people.

No one is saying everyone in Turkey is evil (I mean some are Kurds who HATE Turkey!)

But there is a tipping point, when you have to strike a country. Because a) large numbers of maniacs and b)large numbers of cowards/individuals stepping aside.

We are at that pt with Turkey, as we were with Nazism, Chechnya etc.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:48 pm

flamming_python wrote:

After so many pages and nearly 2 days of news stream he posted "It looks like  mistake".
    That's not reasonable, that's biased. It most definitely never looked like a mistake, unless we're debating what constitutes a mistake.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:52 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

After so many pages and nearly 2 days of news stream he posted "It looks like  mistake".
    That's not reasonable, that's biased. It most definitely never looked like a mistake, unless we're debating what constitutes a mistake.

He could just as easily have been saying that the decision to down the Russian plane was a mistake. Don't judge so quickly.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Actually in retrospect that's the only thing he's got right. It is going to be a dear mistake, his people will pay. dearly.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:54 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

He could just as easily have been saying that the decision to down the Russian plane was a mistake. Don't judge so quickly.

Are you really such a dumb person or are you playing here dumb?
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:57 pm

it was nothing short of a cowardly pre-meditated attack on Russia because Russia was bombing Turkey's ISIS friends ... say the SU-24 did fly over that tiny section of Turkey at the speeds the SU-24 was flying it would have taken around 5 seconds ... the Turks claim they warned them 10 times ... ten times in 5 seconds I don't think so and now we know the facts from the rescued navigator that their were no warning made to the Russian SU-24s ... the Turks are lying scum ... this could have potentially sparked WW3
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:00 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Our authorities made a bad mistake and i feel extremly sorry for this and hope we can find a way to solve this. I understand why people are angry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:03 am