Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Airbornewolf
mack8
KiloGolf
Oguzhanoz
sweartome123
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
wilhelm
VladimirSahin
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Giulio
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
kvs
higurashihougi
franco
Pirey
ExBeobachter1987
Regular
par far
Shadåw
Kimppis
PapaDragon
Dima
Svyatoslavich
Neutrality
headshot69
arpakola
Bolt
sepheronx
Project Canada
Godric
Monarchist
VBCI
Siempre_Leal
ultron
Erk
zorobabel
TheArmenian
iraqidabab
Fred333
whir
Acheron
ali.a.r
milforum.net
GarryB
Werewolf
auslander
Khepesh
Shitheads
max steel
SturmGuard
d_taddei2
Rodinazombie
Cyberspec
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Kadmos45
Vann7
JohninMK
OminousSpudd
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
Firebird
marat
zg18
ult
Zivo
KoTeMoRe
BKP
Mustafa
80 posters

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

ultron

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  ultron Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:29 pm

Shitheads wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:Lavrov made some interesting comments. He said that Stoltenberg's statement yesterday was not agreed by members and there was "hot argument" about Turkey. Before Stoltenberg spoke I said NATO would back Turkey 100% and was surprised that what was said was rather low key, but now we know why. I think a thank you to those NATO members who did not kow tow to Washington, probably Greece and Slavic countries as the others have their heads fully in America's ass. Also what Lavrov said about the circumstances of the shoot down, no different to what has been all over the networks since yesterday, but from him it confirms pre determination on the part of Turkey, and so a deliberate act of war. A formal war between Russia and Turkey will not happen of course, but Turkey must now be seen as an active enemy country engaging in blatant acts of war using conventional and terrorist forces. Those governments that call for "de-escalation" are governments that do not hold back when they themselves are attacked, and this includes France, and their words are used toilet paper, as they always are.

Yepp, NATO obviously think its ok to kill Russian service men fighting filthy sunni fanatics. Backing Turkey with Article 5. So much for the War on Terror.

Fine. They want to scare Russia from righteously retaliating by threatening to use Article 5. I think the idea that Russia should make a military alliance with Iran, Iraq and Syria with Article 5 replica then. Or make em part of CSTO and push the filthy sunni fanatics to the grave and then setup AA complexes near Turkeys border so that when they pass the border by even a km or a few seconds they get fired upon. Question is, are the Iraqis and the Iranians interested in something as such? Because i think they too have a grievance and a lust for vengeance against them with the recent revelations of Erdo & Son. A realization of something as such could also interest Cyprus and Greece i think, given the problems with trespassing that they themselves have with the arrogant Turks. This in self tells how vulnerable and a liability Turkey is.  

Iraq and Iran and Syria are all enemies of Turkey. Turkey keeps making enemies with its neighbors.

Last edited by ultron on Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  flamming_python Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Erk wrote:
    iraqidabab wrote:S-400 deployment in Latakia

Wont be much use unless they can convince Turkey to fly across the border into Syria.

Very useful actually. As soon as Turkish fighters are scrambled or move to intercept Russian planes flying near their border - they themselves are painted by the S-400 system; making it very clear to their pilots that the minute they launch a missile against a Russian aircraft is the minute the S-400 battery will launch a missile against them.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Erk wrote:

Wont be much use unless they can convince Turkey to fly across the border into Syria.

That can be arranged, hitting the intelligence officers that cross the Jarabulus border area to talk with Jan and shit and then waiting for the SAR, but no tows time.

flamming_python wrote:
    Erk wrote:

Very useful actually. As soon as Turkish fighters are scrambled or move to intercept Russian planes flying near their border - they themselves are painted by the S-400 system; making it very clear to their pilots that the minute they launch a missile against a Russian aircraft is the minute the S-400 battery will launch a missile against them.

Why do that. Why risk leaking EW signature for planes that can lock on Russian fighters safely behind their border. It's really easy in fact. Make it unbearable for the Turks NOT to cross the border.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Navigator of Su-24 has said there were no warnings, visual or radio, from Turks. Link includes map of real flightpath, in red, and the Turkish fake. http://ria.ru/world/20151125/1328256773.html
    Also seems some serious shit is happening in Ankara right now, multiple explosions etc, but no reliable details yet
    Fred333
    Fred333

Post  Fred333 Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Khepesh wrote:Navigator of Su-24 has said there were no warnings, visual or radio, from Turks. Link includes map of real flightpath, in red, and the Turkish fake. http://ria.ru/world/20151125/1328256773.html
    Also seems some serious shit is happening in Ankara right now, multiple explosions etc, but no reliable details yet

I wouldn't be surprised if those grey wolf shithead were ordered by Ankara to kill the pilots to prevent testimony.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:42 pm

Fred333 wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:Navigator of Su-24 has said there were no warnings, visual or radio, from Turks. Link includes map of real flightpath, in red, and the Turkish fake. http://ria.ru/world/20151125/1328256773.html

I wouldn't be surprised if those grey wolf shithead were ordered by Ankara to kill the pilots to prevent testimony.

That is already a fact, they could not be there by coincidence but all preplanned.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Fred333 wrote:

Was the 2nd pilot captured by them and then rescued? Or did he evade capture and link up with the Russian SAR mission?
    Fred333
    Fred333

Post  Fred333 Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:50 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Fred333 wrote:

Was the 2nd pilot captured by them and then rescued? Or did he evade capture and link up with the Russian SAR mission?

haven't read anything beyond that SF saved him, am curious as well..
    Siempre_Leal
    Siempre_Leal

Post  Siempre_Leal Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:58 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Fred333 wrote:

according to syrian media, he was rescued evading capture and linked up with Russian/Syrian special ops.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Siempre_Leal wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Fred333 wrote:

according to syrian media, he was rescued evading capture and linked up with Russian/Syrian special ops.

Yes and chalk one for the much maligned Syrian Army. It's in adversity you reckon your brothers in arms.
    I bet my last dollar that if Putin wanted a smooth transition before, now the only transition that will happen will be the funerary processions for the opponents of Assad. Syrians really shined this time. Putting their neck on the line to get the Russians out, Musin's footage angered me as much as it soothed.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:15 pm

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 7 CUpnlQyWwAEwiZn

Document which awarded them medals.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:21 pm

http://theaviationist.com/2015/11/24/audio-tuaf-warns-ruaf-su-24/

So...they warned them 10 times or once like this crappy audio shows? Coz i hear them speak in broken english only once. Also they seriously should get better audio recorders this thing has worse quality than throat microphone i used in the army and they were models from 70s.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 7 087c36b67850
    VBCI
    VBCI

Post  VBCI Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:35 pm

RIP pilot !
    Siempre_Leal
    Siempre_Leal

Post  Siempre_Leal Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:45 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Siempre_Leal wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Fred333 wrote:

Yes and chalk one for the much maligned Syrian Army. It's in adversity you reckon your brothers in arms.
    I bet my last dollar that if Putin wanted a smooth transition before, now the only transition that will happen will be the funerary processions for the opponents of Assad. Syrians really shined this time. Putting their neck on the line to get the Russians out, Musin's footage angered me as much as it soothed.

NDF also rescued stranded Helicopter CSAR crew, RuAF couldn't land too much gun-fire. so NDF told ANNA to translate for them in order to save the crew in which they did Smile
    Monarchist
    Monarchist

Post  Monarchist Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:47 pm

Hassan Ridha ‏@sayed_ridha 37 min
    Loy. Source: Rescue team that rescued downed #RuAF pilot consisted of 18 #SAA SF & 6 fighters from #Hezbollah

https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha

Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:58 pm

There are no explosions in Ankara and the only trouble is that an angry mob attacks our embassy in Moscow and police there does nothing...

But i understand this. Itsa really bad situation but also some good things happened. Our president said today russia is our friend and we don´t want change that. Also that we had a terrible mistake. Our airforce did not know it was a russian plane. They believed it was a syrian one.

Thats a really bad mistake and i´m very sorry that two people died because of that. I´m sure we make evrything possible something like this doesn´t happen again and the ones responsible will ask to investigations.

All we need is some to figure out what exactly happened and where mistakes were done.

They also say we want better coordination with russians. Like a combined info center so such things won´t happen again and we can coordinate our strikes against ISIS better.

Just give us some time and i´m sure our nations will work united in this.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Mustafa wrote:There are no explosions in Ankara and the only trouble is that an angry mob attacks our embassy in Moscow and police there does nothing...

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTZdjHsPL87D6xUNsZO1tB2wyd23r-s2XeZry_pcOBxYO5oaILjg

Information says that there's big trouble in Agkyra city.

BREAKING: Panic in Turkey as blasts rock capital Ankara

A SERIES of explosions have rocked the Turkish capital Ankara, according to reports, just a day after a Russian jet was downed. The blasts have caused a number of casualties and spread panic across the city, which was targeted by Islamic State militants in October when bombings killed more than 100 people.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/622027/Ankara-bombing-multiple-blasts-Turkish-capital
    Fred333
    Fred333

Post  Fred333 Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:12 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:There are no explosions in Ankara and the only trouble is that an angry mob attacks our embassy in Moscow and police there does nothing...

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTZdjHsPL87D6xUNsZO1tB2wyd23r-s2XeZry_pcOBxYO5oaILjg

Information says that there's big trouble in Agkyra city.

BREAKING: Panic in Turkey as blasts rock capital Ankara

A SERIES of explosions have rocked the Turkish capital Ankara, according to reports, just a day after a Russian jet was downed. The blasts have caused a number of casualties and spread panic across the city, which was targeted by Islamic State militants in October when bombings killed more than 100 people.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/622027/Ankara-bombing-multiple-blasts-Turkish-capital

yet I doubt Russian specfor are running around there blowing stuff up, or? more likely ISIS stirring shit up again
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Fred333 wrote:yet I doubt Russian specfor are running around there blowing stuff up, or? more likely ISIS stirring shit up again

Never said who did what, just their capital becoming Kabul.
    Official story is "gas explosion".
    Siempre_Leal
    Siempre_Leal

Post  Siempre_Leal Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:18 pm

[quote="Fred333"]
    KiloGolf wrote:

yet I doubt Russian specfor are running around there blowing stuff up, or? more likely ISIS stirring shit up again

Just a gas explosion in an industrial complex so I read.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:28 pm

But i understand this. Itsa really bad situation but also some good things happened. Our president said today russia is our friend and we don´t want change that. Also that we had a terrible mistake. Our airforce did not know it was a russian plane. They believed it was a syrian one.

Thats a really bad mistake and i´m very sorry that two people died because of that. I´m sure we make evrything possible something like this doesn´t happen again and the ones responsible will ask to investigations.

All we need is some to figure out what exactly happened and where mistakes were done.

They also say we want better coordination with russians. Like a combined info center so such things won´t happen again and we can coordinate our strikes against ISIS better.

So Mr Terrorism Supporter, you now want to lodge a complaint against the Muscovite police?
    And the rest of the world, I suppose is "making it up" about the explosions in Ankara.

Wow, you really don't know when to scurry back under your Islamist rock... Rolling Eyes

And don't lie to defend the Ankara monsters. Terdogan boasted beforehand how he would shoot down Russian planes. He's been outed as one of the largest supporters of terror. All in the name of the Neo-Ottoman Empire. It was his last ditch effort to muddy the waters - just like Sakjashvilli etc.

PS ain't funny how Terdogan sees things "differently" when he's looking death in the eye...
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Firebird wrote:

So Mr Terrorism Supporter, you now want to lodge a complaint against the Muscovite police?
    And the rest of the world, I suppose is "making it up" about the explosions in Ankara.

Wow, you really don't know when to scurry back under your Islamist rock... Rolling Eyes

And don't lie to defend the Ankara monsters. Terdogan boasted beforehand how he would shoot down Russian planes. He's been outed as one of the largest supporters of terror. All in the name of the Neo-Ottoman Empire. It was his last ditch effort to muddy the waters - just like Sakjashvilli etc.

PS ain't funny how Terdogan sees things "differently" when he's looking death in the eye...

How can i be an islamist? I´m not even religious at all. I´m nationalist / kemalist. Religion is a tradition for me and nothing big.

Would be nice if you stop personal insults and stay at facts. There was an accident at Ankara in an industrial complex. Nothing else.

Good thing is russian leaders aren´t as facist as some here and our governments actually talk with each other.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Can we ban trolls for violation of rule not to troll.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:49 pm

I actually hope they burn your embassy in Moscow... Oh and Police is there, they just dont really seem to give a damn what happens with your embassy...actually if i were you i would concentrate on my own shithole of a country instead looking in someones else yard.

Your president is egoistic maniac, we knew that for years already since protests aganist him started, however from what i have seen last 2 days he is also losing his mind, looks like schizophrenia to me. Saying to Russians how "oh you are our friends", meanwhile attacks Russian aircraft, at the same moment says to NATO council how Russia is attacking Turkish "territorial integrity". You my friend never had territorial integrity in your history, and God is my witness i am so happy for that now.

What Turkish strikes aganist ISIS? How many hundreds of airstrikes has TuAF made aganist ISIS last 6 months? I can count those using my fingers i might not even need to use both hands.

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 7 1289894115Cele-Kula_09

All Hail beloved Turkish nation which managed to build some of the nicest monuments abroad like this one in Serbia, you like it? I hope Kurds build one like this id totally visit it.

Also, I hope Erdogan cuts Internet totally in Turkey instead only Twitter, so we dont have to read this patronising BS you post again.

Rant over.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm