Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+17
Ispan
Dima
Airbornewolf
alexZam
Viktor
Morpheus Eberhardt
OminousSpudd
max steel
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
George1
GarryB
JohninMK
archangelski
Book.
zepia
magnumcromagnon
21 posters

Hello from me and 3 mosquitoes that are trying to kill me tonight

GarryB
    GarryB

Hello from me and 3 mosquitoes that are trying to kill me tonight - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello from me and 3 mosquitoes that are trying to kill me tonight

Post  GarryB Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:07 pm

I'm sorry what? It's far from being flamebait. It was so bad you could only laugh at it. If you consider that flame-bait, than the issue doesn't stand with Militarov, but with the general public of this forum.

I consider it so bad it would cause arguments on this forum.... was I wrong?

Are the members of this forum supposed to read rubbish like this... my time is more important to me than it clearly is to you.

Or then at that point you might want to go all Lenin of the members.

Yes, of course... I am the nazi lenninist zionist mod from hell banning everyone for everything and nothing... what a bastard I am.

I mean I dared to ask a member that I respected why they posted such trash that is so easily debunked as bullshit in this forum. The member tried to defend their actions by claiming I let other people post crap and why am I picking on him. I responded. To which the member said they were leaving and that I should ban them. Neither has happened so far to my knowledge.

The only real change is that before I thought someone was a mature and sensible person who contributed to this forum in a positive way...  now... well things like storm in teacup and diva and drama queen spring to mind...

I think militarov shouldn't leave at all, he's a good guy with good info. We all are adults, this is a military forum kind of a community, no need for drama if you ask me.

I totally agree, I would prefer he stayed, but if he wants to leave there is nothing I can do to stop him, and even if I could I would not keep him here against his will.

How about we stop racking the coals and let this fire die...

If you think I am doing a bad job talk to Vlad, maybe he will give you my job... I am sure he will not pay you as much as he is paying me...  Razz

Would love to put quite a few people on ignore to be honest... and not have to read threads I have no interest in... not that I would go elsewhere... I would just spend a lot less time on the discussion boards.
    VladimirSahin
    VladimirSahin

Hello from me and 3 mosquitoes that are trying to kill me tonight - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello from me and 3 mosquitoes that are trying to kill me tonight

Post  VladimirSahin Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Aw come on man, you know you're the only one fit for this job hence why Vlad is paying you so much Cool but yeah seriously, this fire is extinguished and I hope you all will get along now. And I hope the 3 mosquitos trying to kill him have let him be, and cancelled their mission objective on killing such a high ranking Serbian military officer Laughing

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 pm