Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
Morpheus Eberhardt
KomissarBojanchev
zepia
2SPOOKY4U
onwiththewar
chinggis
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Hannibal Barca
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Walther von Oldenburg
Cyberspec
OminousSpudd
PapaDragon
kvs
calripson
ExBeobachter1987
BKP
franco
Firebird
Werewolf
Viktor
wilhelm
Boreas
par far
Da_Vinci
Karl Haushofer
TheArmenian
arpakola
higurashihougi
Mr.Comrade
AirCargo
cracker
mutantsushi
Akula971
Neutrality
Erk
mack8
magnumcromagnon
Regular
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
whir
flamming_python
Godric
medo
gregoire
Cahaba
Flagship Victory
auslander
Ghoster
Monarchist
Khepesh
Rodinazombie
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

whir

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

Post  whir Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:10 pm

opasnie wrote:Marinka. Work tanks ...

Vox Populi Evo wrote:DPR - Mar'inka - Night fight between Militia and Ukr. Forces
    mack8
    mack8

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

Post  mack8 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:33 pm

sepheronx wrote:Ukraine notified UN it recognizes the border with the Republic of Crimea

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Russia: 1 USA: 0

Has that been confirmed anywhere, i can't seem to find anything. There should have been something about it even from the american stooges and their MSM mouthpieces.

Anyway, so is it confirmed that the urks got trashed again? If so, sieg heil mother***s.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:42 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    whir wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:With all the rumors about the winds to the east picking up again doubled with what seems like a very well organized assault, it seems like this counter attack was prepared for the instance that Transnistria would be attacked. Did Russia and Novorossiya act on knowledge that such an attack on Transnistria was imminent (like going to happen within the next day or two)?
    Every mayor operation has been conducted with the aim to thwart Kiev's plans, this time surely is not another coincidence.

So you think that Russia provided intelligence for this counter attack?  If so, good.  And successful too.
    I think it is fair to say that there are some skilled FSB or SSO operators undercover or behind the frontlines, probably working alongside with moles. As Russia's only other methods of watching developments are through satellite and cyberspace.

Huh? Most Ukrop coms are naked. There only a handful encrypted lines and most crucially individual soldiers still rely on Cell Phones. It is there where the whole, we modernized the UA army BS takes its toll. Ukraine is fighting a war with 50's era military coms and cell phones.

BTW Kiev doesn't have the manpower to strike Pridnestorvie especially when it comes to the roughly 1000 MS Russian troops in there (2 MRB's + Helicopters). Touching MS guys, means biting the pillow.  

I never said that the Ukrops are using encrypted coms, I'm quite sure I could personally intercept nearly all of the Ukrop transmissions and I am not very skilled in this field. Hence Russia doesn't need to work that hard to intercept transmissions and the NAF can probably spy on the Hohols as well. But it would be very irresponsible of Russia to not have boots on the ground considering it is very hard to get solid info with all the propaganda floating around. And the Russian Military is not irresponsible as we all saw earlier.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:47 pm

mack8 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Ukraine notified UN it recognizes the border with the Republic of Crimea

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Russia: 1 USA: 0

Has that been confirmed anywhere, i can't seem to find anything. There should have been something about it even from the american stooges and their MSM mouthpieces.

Anyway, so is it confirmed that the urks got trashed again? If so, sieg heil mother***s.
    A lot of important info has been missed by Western MSM. I've been following various Western sources ever since the early days of Euromaidan. Besides, they would not want to give Russia a clear and decisive victory, there is no way you could whitewash something like that.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:52 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    whir wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:With all the rumors about the winds to the east picking up again doubled with what seems like a very well organized assault, it seems like this counter attack was prepared for the instance that Transnistria would be attacked. Did Russia and Novorossiya act on knowledge that such an attack on Transnistria was imminent (like going to happen within the next day or two)?
    Every mayor operation has been conducted with the aim to thwart Kiev's plans, this time surely is not another coincidence.

So you think that Russia provided intelligence for this counter attack?  If so, good.  And successful too.
    I think it is fair to say that there are some skilled FSB or SSO operators undercover or behind the frontlines, probably working alongside with moles. As Russia's only other methods of watching developments are through satellite and cyberspace.

Huh? Most Ukrop coms are naked. There only a handful encrypted lines and most crucially individual soldiers still rely on Cell Phones. It is there where the whole, we modernized the UA army BS takes its toll. Ukraine is fighting a war with 50's era military coms and cell phones.

BTW Kiev doesn't have the manpower to strike Pridnestorvie especially when it comes to the roughly 1000 MS Russian troops in there (2 MRB's + Helicopters). Touching MS guys, means biting the pillow.  

I never said that the Ukrops are using encrypted coms, I'm quite sure I could personally intercept nearly all of the Ukrop transmissions and I am not very skilled in this field. Hence Russia doesn't need to work that hard to intercept transmissions and the NAF can probably spy on the Hohols as well. But it would be very irresponsible of Russia to not have boots on the ground considering it is very hard to get solid info with all the propaganda floating around. And the Russian Military is not irresponsible as we all saw earlier.

The fact there are Russian Operatives down there, is a given. But i was saying that you don't need to go all paranoïd about moles and what not. Ukrops can't hide much from NAF.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Is Minsk 2 done for?
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:19 pm

So did counterattack/attack was successful?
    There is ceasefire in place now, isn't it?

"Basurin denied that DPR militia had gone on the offensive, stressing that any actions, which could lead to a full-scale war, were unacceptable.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150603/1022912131.html#ixzz3c2aWF8K3"
    So basically it was Ukraine that hit seps hard or it was failed sep offensive? Both sides claim two opposites.

Last edited by Regular on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:26 pm

The fvck am i reading about 24 Marder 1A3 sale attempt by Bulgarian front company to Ukropistan and about 70 more to come?

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:27 pm

No VSN offensive would take place w/o Russia's OK. Ofc it's not a full offensive yet, but it looks like it's gonna go that way.

I remember the wording last time around; Russian observers 'moved aside' and suddenly the VSN went full steam on the Ukrs, concluding in Debaltsevo.

Ukraine's plans for Transdniestr have been foiled it seems, they're not going to know what to do, so sure they were that things were going according to plan.
    But Putin as usual, threw an unexpected curveball - a very simple decision and an obvious one in retrospect; but the Ukrs probably didn't see it coming.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Any word on that apparently unusual Duma session?
    whir

Post  whir Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Regular wrote:So basically it was Ukraine that hit seps hard or it was failed sep offensive? Both sides claim two opposites.
    Or maybe it was just NAF doing what UAF does on a nearly daily basis.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:40 pm

whir wrote:
    Regular wrote:So basically it was Ukraine that hit seps hard or it was failed sep offensive? Both sides claim two opposites.
    Or maybe it was just NAF doing what UAF does on a nearly daily basis.
    You mean trying to slaughter innocents on a near daily basis? More like the NAF is finally punishing Kiev for what they have done.
    whir

Post  whir Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:Or maybe it was just NAF doing what UAF does on a nearly daily basis.
    You mean trying to slaughter innocents on a near daily basis? More like the NAF is finally punishing Kiev for what they have done.[/quote]
    No I meant testing the enemy with small-scale incursions.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Internesting news...Regional military commissar of Odessa (Yuri Piskun) arrested in front of the draft board, this can only hurt Ukrops control over Odessa. Apparently over a $1,700 bribe:

Regional military commissar arrested in front of the draft board

Source: military commissar of Odessa region was arrested for a bribe of $ 1,700
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:27 pm

I am baffled this made it to google news. Respect for the man who dares to call it as it is. Spread it if you can.
    http://www.salon.com/2015/06/03/we_are_the_propagandists_the_real_story_about_how_the_new_york_times_and_the_white_house_has_turned_truth_in_the_ukraine_on_its_head/
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:52 pm

mack8 wrote:I am baffled this made it to google news. Respect for the man who dares to call it as it is. Spread it if you can.
    http://www.salon.com/2015/06/03/we_are_the_propagandists_the_real_story_about_how_the_new_york_times_and_the_white_house_has_turned_truth_in_the_ukraine_on_its_head/

Wow and fresh out the desktop...voted.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:53 pm

mack8 wrote:I am baffled this made it to google news. Respect for the man who dares to call it as it is. Spread it if you can.

Thanks, that was a good read.

Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:58 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:Internesting news...Regional military commissar of Odessa (Yuri Piskun) arrested in front of the draft board, this can only hurt Ukrops control over Odessa. Apparently over a $1,700 bribe:

Regional military commissar arrested in front of the draft board

Source: military commissar of Odessa region was arrested for a bribe of $ 1,700

They are arresting the only allies they have, handing out positions to foreigners, taking apart their country's economy brick by brick and they are sending their sons to die in a meaningless war. The Ukrainian people are in a sleep paralysis and they can't wake up from this nightmare. When they do, they'll hopefully start a witch hunt against those who have led their homeland into this mess. In a certain sense Ukraine resembles a pseudo Nazi Germany from the 1930s when extreme nationalism was encouraged. Except Poroshenko is far from being as competent and cunning as Hitler. When this mess is over with the junta's defeat the Ukranians will be telling the world how they didn't know, just like the Germans did.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:01 am

No idea how accurate are this blogger but anyway..
    From twitter..

Previous message on #NAF force recon ambush/casualties was proven to be fake. I deleted it. Only 1 WIA among #Ryazan unit, thank god.

https://twitter.com/sbobkov?lang=en

When it comes to Mariupol..

I seriously think will be a mistake to take the city or even get near Mariupol with artillery fire.
    Reason is that Ukraine can start false flags attacks like the previous one in Mariupol and blame
    the Rebels for the killing civilians..  So if defending Donetsk and Lugansk is the goal.. they ever
    kill the bastards with their mobile weapons and mortars.. and after they killed return to their
    original positions.

and going beyond DOnetsk and Lugansk will be suicide. UKie nazis can start blowing Nuclear reactors.. and blame the rebels artillery for it. . World Public opinion is extremely important
    for the Rebels.. if they are seen as the ones creating the problems or breaking the cease of fire
    and the ones murdering civilians..it will help Kiev to get the unity in the country.. that they never had before thanks to managing to convince the Ukrainians and Europe that the Rebels
    are terrorist .. etc..

UNfortunattely Russia economy depends of Europe and cannot maintain 40 millions of Ukrainians and neither Donetsk and Lugansk.. neither can do a full scale invasion without seriously damaging its economy and creating unrest in their nation for the war.. that said..
    Russia will benefit to seek support from Europe in the ukraine conflict even if it is minimal..
    and to continue to Freeze the conflict. and no matter what happens... All Help of Russia needs to be undercover..  little by little..  

Because a full scale frontal war against Ukraine ,will only help kiev to avoid paying its debts to Russia..and help to get an unity in the nation with the help of its media..

I think If Ukraine continues defiant is not to implement Minsk 2.. and Russia see no other way out of the war.. What Russia can do is start opening other fronts in Kharkiv ,supplying weapons to Ukraine to declare its independence too..   As long Russia maintain a low profile ,they will be able to continue rebuilding their economy and preparing  its nation for a major war that sooner or later Russia will need to face against NATO

For now Russia can help undercovertly with weapons and mercenaries and try to freeze the conflict.. Kill the CIA nazis who bomb civilians and then return to minsk-2.. Is a game Russia needs to play if they do not want to see their economy collapsing before any war with NATO start.  

I believe that by 2020.. once Russia manage to integrate its economy with China and those pipelines sending Oil and Gas to china is when Russia will be fully prepared for Full scale wars against any Nation.. about that Time Russia will have about a hundred of Pak-FA planes in services and Thousands of Armata too.. with many dozens of new Stealth Frigates and Corvettes
    to defend the mother land.

all said.. If the goal is to remove the CIAnazis from power in kiev.. it had to be done using
    different tactics.. not by driving with tanks to kiev from donetsk.. allowing Kiev to have a field day in propaganda ,about how rebels kill civilians who support Europe... instead Collapsing Ukraine economy for example and opening new fronts in other cities demanding independence.. That way Kiev cannot create the unity and consensus they need to come in the defense of their power in kiev and continue ruling the country..

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:14 am

I don't understand why VSN would need to take any cities at all. This isn't WW2. Even in the Cold War both sides realized that the war would be decided in the open country and that taking cities is mostly a waste of resources when it comes to a very brutal, fluid and fast-paced meatgrinder of a war which the outcome of will be decided in in weeks.

The Ukrainian conflict is of course a slower-paced one, and manpower replenishment, reserves, industries all come into play - thus there are strategic advantages to be gained in taking and holding cities. However it's still far easier to just turn the enemy's advantage into their own disadvantage by surrounding them and cutting-them off; especially if they're holed-up in a city unfriendly to them such as Mariupol.

Novorussian forces do not really need to waste any resources on taking cities at all.
    The war has been positional/attritional at every interval between major fighting, which has allowed the Ukraine to use its advantages in manpower and artillery.
    Conversely, during the active phases of war, Novorussian forces played on their own advantages with manuever warfare and encirclements, and made massive progress - far more than they can ever hope to make in static trench warfare. The Novorussians would in fact have probably routed the Ukrainians completely with this sort of warfare had they been allowed to continue.

See where I'm going with this? The Novorussians should play to their strengths, not the enemy's strengths
    Why should the Novorussians now decide to attack cities, and bog themselves down in lengthy, destructive quagmires, fighting a type of war that would be more to the advantage of their enemy than themselves?
    Not to mention the negative PR from assaulting cities; the Novorussians have adopted a position of moral superiority; since they've done so they should keep it up, and avoid doing anything that would neccessitate artillery barrages of dense urban zones.

The Novorussians can win the war using breakthroughs, manuevers, seizure of key transport and infastructural hubs, and by completely avoiding every settlement larger than a small town.
    Once a Ukrainian-held city is surrounded, it becomes more a liability to the Ukrainians themselves than a help to them in any case.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:22 am

Really intense video.. of marinika fighting..
    Apparently Donetsk fighters took control of most of the city..
    after Ukraine began a major attack on their positions ,across the entire border.
    Reports of more than 60 civilians wounded and a dozen killed.. Shocked

Akula971
    Akula971

Post  Akula971 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:28 am

flamming_python wrote:The Novorussians can win the war using breakthroughs, manuevers, seizure of key transport and infastructural hubs, and by completely avoiding every settlement larger than a small town.
    Once a Ukrainian-held city is surrounded, it becomes more a liability to the Ukrainians themselves than a help to them in any case.

You want them to fight like ISIS ?? dunno
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:43 am

You don't win a war by digging in. You win a war by launching an offensive. Assad lost because he dug in. Nusra won because they launched offensives and took Idlib, Ariha. Whoever digs in defensively will be doomed. The only way NAF can win this is launching offensive after offensive.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:53 am

NAF fighting in Marinka today

https://youtu.be/eSok4WWRjB0

https://youtu.be/Vp6GSNTMFMU

https://youtu.be/hwC_4wXGK44
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:06 am

Maryana Naumova the Russian teen girl ,called strongest in world
    how have visited the entire world and was under sponsor by American fitness companies.
    Now have lost its american sponsors for supporting the Donbass children.. And Kiev
    have her in the terrorist list..   Rolling Eyes

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 3 1022913910

In addition, Aleksandr Naumov said Maryana has been added to “Ukraine's Security Service (SBU)’s list of terrorists.” “We aren’t permitted to enter Ukraine. Maryana is on the SBU’s list of terrorists now. We’re already barred from Australia, and we’re planning to go to America in September, but it’s possible they won’t let us in, even though we have a valid visa. Our trainer wasn’t given a visa in March, and it’s possible that our visa won’t be renewed,” he said.

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150603/1022913235.html

What kind of fucked world we live that a 16 year old girl is declared terrorist?
    In the great land of "freedom " US , and Fascist Australia they have banned of
    entry she or her trainer  ,because of american exceptional  politics..

SHe have personally asked Arnold Schwarzenegger to save relations between US and Russia.
    I know everyone will call her naive.. but is kind of encouraging her belief she can help her country.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 3 Arnold-Schwarzenegger

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 3 IBEiWvr

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:28 pm