Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+54
Morpheus Eberhardt
KomissarBojanchev
zepia
2SPOOKY4U
onwiththewar
chinggis
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Hannibal Barca
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Walther von Oldenburg
Cyberspec
OminousSpudd
PapaDragon
kvs
calripson
ExBeobachter1987
BKP
franco
Firebird
Werewolf
Viktor
wilhelm
Boreas
par far
Da_Vinci
Karl Haushofer
TheArmenian
arpakola
higurashihougi
Mr.Comrade
AirCargo
cracker
mutantsushi
Akula971
Neutrality
Erk
mack8
magnumcromagnon
Regular
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
whir
flamming_python
Godric
medo
gregoire
Cahaba
Flagship Victory
auslander
Ghoster
Monarchist
Khepesh
Rodinazombie
58 posters

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Erk
    Erk


    Posts : 933
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Empire of Lies

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Erk Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:57 am

    par far wrote:


    A Russian strike on Kiev is exactly what the evil US want. A very off topic question, how much of a hand do you think the Rothchilds have in what is happening in Ukraine?

    They are part of the oligarchs who try and run the world, no doubt Soros and Kolomoisky who directly manipulated the putsch and war in Ukraine, are linked in some way back to the Rothchilds. It will be at arms length. Ukraine wont be stable until it's governed by regular people, not oligarchs and their cronies.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Flagship Victory Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:59 am

    Ukraine blames NAF for offensive on Marinka and initiates UNSC meeting tomorrow. I think will call for No Fly Zone ala Libya 2011.

    http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150604/1022946754.html
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13207
    Points : 13249
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  PapaDragon Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:06 am

    Flagship Victory wrote:Ukraine blames NAF for offensive on Marinka and initiates UNSC meeting tomorrow. I think will call for No Fly Zone ala Libya 2011.

    http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150604/1022946754.html

    Don't get all dramatic again.
    Only no-fly zone over Ukraine will be one enforced by Russian Air Force. This is just Kiev hot air as usual.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Flagship Victory Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:09 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:Ukraine blames NAF for offensive on Marinka and initiates UNSC meeting tomorrow. I think will call for No Fly Zone ala Libya 2011.

    http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150604/1022946754.html

    Don't get all dramatic again.
    Only no-fly zone over Ukraine will be one enforced by Russian Air Force. This is just Kiev hot air as usual.

    It could very well happen. Russia failed to veto arms embargo against Yemen initiated by Saudi America. If Russia fails to veto No Fly Zone against Donbas, then US B-52 bombers would drop bombs on Donbas. Russia has been acting abnormally timid this year, so anything can happen. Pray for the best, but prepare for the worst.

    Donetsk under Maidan shelling again tonight. Who's going to help the people of Donbas? Certainly not Russia. I've given up on Russia helping Donbas a long time ago. Only the people of Donbas can help themselves.

    https://youtu.be/INasw5f0Rho
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Flagship Victory Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:24 am

    At least 2154 Maidan bastards killed in Donbas.

    https://www.kyivpost.com/content/kyiv-post-plus/at-least-2154-soldiers-killed-in-russias-war-against-ukraine-390316.html
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5385
    Points : 5485
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Vann7 Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:14 am

    Ukraine: Poroshenko 'not satisfied' with his work as president  lol1



    I propose this to fix kiev...

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe9SBBv4DsHBBQ2rhM3aMd8EPHZyZjR6Ly78z8vmZ3tB-j8q4F_CCbHdE


    Ideally when they are in session with Poroshenko and Yatsenkut will be better.. and as bonus
    US ambassador ,and kiev general staff ..present.

    In other news , i really think Russian Government should Shot in the Almaz/Antei
    CEO.. His latest report was totally unnecessary,, it only created more confusion
    and even helped to rest credibility on Russia theory of Malasyan plane being shot down
    by a Ukraine Combat jet.. and reinforce the buk theory.  

    Look the infographs that now Kiev newspapers are running..

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Original_content

    Russia government should take the CEO of Almaz Antei and beat the hell of him and demand
    total silence of Russia Government agencies or private business to comment on the Malasyan
    plane incident.  IN a real crime scene , pick any investigation of your like.. you do not release evidence that could be seen as contradictory , unless you have a complete investigation that explain all the details.. something that the Imbecile of  Almaz/Antei did NOT have.  

    This is why lawyers demand all their clients to keep their mouth closed and not comment on
    anything so the information they release could damage the entire case.. Now you have Ukraine
    almost getting away of the crime ,thanks to imbeciles of Almaz Antei for trying to become investigators of a crime scene they absolutely don't have All the facts or all the evidence.
    Is incredible stupid ,and Moronic their conference claiming they know what happened and that it was a Buk-m1 who did it. i really don't think their conference was really sponsored or encouraged by the kremlin at all. If that was the case it was really stupid ,what they did..
    one day release a press release a BUk did it.. and the other show a witness that say a pilot of a su-25 did it. No That only helps to confuse people and it helps Kiev , to get away from the crime.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    cracker


    Posts : 232
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2014-09-04

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  cracker Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:35 am

    Flagship Victory wrote:At least 2154 Maidan bastards killed in Donbas.

    https://www.kyivpost.com/content/kyiv-post-plus/at-least-2154-soldiers-killed-in-russias-war-against-ukraine-390316.html

    that number is bogus n°1, pathetic propaganda from kiev. Already, it's quite fair to say that ukr formations and allies of all kinds, have already lost more men that pretty much both chechen campains losses in russian army and MVD (and all branches..)... IE, 8-10k.

    This was done in 1 year, vs 10 years by the way...

    Total number of death imho, is close to 12k now. And not "ukraine army", but ALL forces.

    Total number of civil deaths (whole country since maidan)... probably 15k, EASILY. a 4th of that are executions and rapt+executions all over the country, free murders, etc... including odessa massacre for example. The rest are direct victims of war (weapons, illness, starvation) itself, or, victims of vengence on local populations by ukrop-shits and degenerates from baltics, PL, georgia, etc... chechens... Total figure of missing people might even be uncountable, and all those disapeared are dead, no doubt, burried or burned in woods, etc... Many girls and women (6 to 80 years old) were probably raped and burned to ashes.

    Basically you have einsatzgruppen in 21st century in supposedely a civilised europe.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16


    Posts : 1135
    Points : 1134
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 27
    Location : Roanapur

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  collegeboy16 Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:16 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    In other news , i really think Russian Government should Shot in the Almaz/Antei
    CEO.. His latest report was totally unnecessary,, it only created more confusion
    and even helped to rest credibility on Russia theory of Malasyan plane being shot down
    by a Ukraine Combat jet.. and reinforce the buk theory.  
    then the Russians are no better than their adversaries. besides it doesnt damn the seps afaik- its still possible the other side did it, but i hope they dont forge evidence to make it so, that just sick.
    Erk
    Erk


    Posts : 933
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Empire of Lies

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Erk Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:22 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    In other news , i really think Russian Government should Shot in the Almaz/Antei
    CEO.. His latest report was totally unnecessary,, it only created more confusion
    and even helped to rest credibility on Russia theory of Malasyan plane being shot down
    by a Ukraine Combat jet.. and reinforce the buk theory.  

    The Russian government should do a press release that says based on their evidence they don't agree with the Almaz/Antei conclusion at this point in time. Very simple.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:02 am

    To be frank, I not sure why we are still concerned over MH17. Nearly everybody has made up their minds and already believes that Russia (not Novorossiya or Ukraine) is responsible. I doubt a report will change their minds. With that said, still the best chance we all have at finding out who really did it is when the Dutch Authorities will release their report, so any discussion is kinda useless until then.

    Anyway, what were the rumors about a new cauldron?
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 8449
    Points : 8711
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 34
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  sepheronx Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:48 am

    Almaz Antey states that it would be Buk-M1 which Russia does not have.  So Almaz Antey is saying they know Russia isn't at fault.  And only Ukraine had M1's of recent.  Dunno why all the smack talk.

    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150605/1022942810.html

    I am telling you guys, they are really pushing for the whole separatist thing for Russia.  That is their end goal to split the country apart.

    http://www.cyber-berkut.ru/docs/usa_infowar/USA_free-russia.ppsx

    Notice West Siberia and Tatarstan? Figured as much. Russia better be prepared. Maybe bomb the locations of these radio stations and or try to ban the signals like Vietnam did.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16


    Posts : 1135
    Points : 1134
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 27
    Location : Roanapur

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  collegeboy16 Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:15 am

    sepheronx wrote:Almaz Antey states that it would be Buk-M1 which Russia does not have.  So Almaz Antey is saying they know Russia isn't at fault.  And only Ukraine had M1's of recent.  Dunno why all the smack talk.
    dunno bout that. Russians have a habit of not throwing out stuff- i imagine the upgrade, Buk-M1-2, is backwards compatible with older missiles, if only for training purposes.
    sepheronx wrote:
    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150605/1022942810.html

    I am telling you guys, they are really pushing for the whole separatist thing for Russia.  That is their end goal to split the country apart.

    http://www.cyber-berkut.ru/docs/usa_infowar/USA_free-russia.ppsx

    Notice West Siberia and Tatarstan?  Figured as much.  Russia better be prepared.  Maybe bomb the locations of these radio stations and or try to ban the signals like Vietnam did.
    ah, west Siberia and Tatarstan, two regions that are much better of than the average Russian region- totally brimming with discontent and ready to erupt in seperatism clown . do they even research their targets? and those radio stations, who gives a fck about them? sleeper agents waiting to be activated i guess dunno
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 8449
    Points : 8711
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 34
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  sepheronx Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:20 am

    collegeboy16 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Almaz Antey states that it would be Buk-M1 which Russia does not have.  So Almaz Antey is saying they know Russia isn't at fault.  And only Ukraine had M1's of recent.  Dunno why all the smack talk.
    dunno bout that. Russians have a habit of not throwing out stuff- i imagine the upgrade, Buk-M1-2, is backwards compatible with older missiles, if only for training purposes.
    sepheronx wrote:
    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150605/1022942810.html

    I am telling you guys, they are really pushing for the whole separatist thing for Russia.  That is their end goal to split the country apart.

    http://www.cyber-berkut.ru/docs/usa_infowar/USA_free-russia.ppsx

    Notice West Siberia and Tatarstan?  Figured as much.  Russia better be prepared.  Maybe bomb the locations of these radio stations and or try to ban the signals like Vietnam did.
    ah, west Siberia and Tatarstan, two regions that are much better of than the average Russian region- totally brimming with discontent and ready to erupt in seperatism clown . do they even research their targets? and those radio stations, who gives a fck about them? sleeper agents waiting to be activated i guess dunno

    It will become a major problem for Russia, unless they can block the signal like Vietnam did with Radio free Asia, and also monitor harder the NGO's or outright ban all foreign NGO's entirely.  As for Online media, not much they can do, especially about bloggers, other than keep track of them and monitor them.  Already separatism is in minds of all people of all places.  If they can foster that, they will successfuly accomplish this, especially in a diverse country like Russia which some people said makes Russia strong, which it really does not.  They will attempt help from Ukrainian diaspora like the leak states.

    They can be very successful for this, and it seems Russians are quite lazy in dealing with the situation.  Like what happened with Yanukovich regarding how he tried to negotiate with the opposition even if you cannot, Putin is trying the same, which does not work at all and will lead to disaster with separatism.  Russia in future may only be a fraction of the size it is now, and will lose majority of its resources, because they are not really doing much in stopping this.

    Good thing is, this news is out. But Sputnik is the only one really reporting it. If it isn't spread in Russian news, then this can become a problem as this can be prevented and getting the info out for all Russians to see this, and Kazakhstanis and the like, to prevent their success. But staying quiet will just help their cause.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16


    Posts : 1135
    Points : 1134
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 27
    Location : Roanapur

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  collegeboy16 Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:43 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    It will become a major problem for Russia, unless they can block the signal like Vietnam did with Radio free Asia, and also monitor harder the NGO's or outright ban all foreign NGO's entirely.  As for Online media, not much they can do, especially about bloggers, other than keep track of them and monitor them.  Already separatism is in minds of all people of all places.  If they can foster that, they will successfuly accomplish this, especially in a diverse country like Russia which some people said makes Russia strong, which it really does not.  They will attempt help from Ukrainian diaspora like the leak states.
    yeah, it is- in the virus database. most people know separatism will do them no good. the state will send them T-14s to keep the pimp hand strong, so yeah, its actually very bad, not just for his standard of living(this and its improvement are arguably what average ivan has on his mind most of the time) but for his lifespan as well. and they actually love their country from what ive seen. you basically have to have sh!t lifestyle and seething hatred of the Russian nation to have successful recipe for separatism. two things that were only plenty in the Caucasus i think.
    sepheronx wrote:
    They can be very successful for this, and it seems Russians are quite lazy in dealing with the situation.  Like what happened with Yanukovich regarding how he tried to negotiate with the opposition even if you cannot, Putin is trying the same, which does not work at all and will lead to disaster with separatism.  Russia in future may only be a fraction of the size it is now, and will lose majority of its resources, because they are not really doing much in stopping this.
    heh, problem is the opposition is butt of jokes in Russia. until they can manage to actually look like decent opposition and not  clown they have no chance.
    sepheronx wrote:
    Good thing is, this news is out.  But Sputnik is the only one really reporting it. If it isn't spread in Russian news, then this can become a problem as this can be prevented and getting the info out for all Russians to see this, and Kazakhstanis and the like, to prevent their success.  But staying quiet will just help their cause.
    yup, keeping as many as possible informed is best weapon against this.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 8449
    Points : 8711
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 34
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  sepheronx Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:47 am

    But people are easily fooled. They cannot put 2 to 2 together and think that they may have it better as their own. Doesn't matter if they are same, but maybe Siberians will be given promises and they will believe it. People are inherently stupid and I feel Russians are no different and are easily manipulated.
    AirCargo
    AirCargo


    Posts : 97
    Points : 95
    Join date : 2014-05-19
    Location : Seattle, WA. United States

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  AirCargo Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:58 am

    Vann7 wrote:The best report/theory comes from Veterans Today .com..


    Veterans Today has no credibility and is a rag Vann.

    http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/01/06/buyer-beware-veterans-today-and-its-anti-israel-agenda/

    http://ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Veterans_Today
    AirCargo
    AirCargo


    Posts : 97
    Points : 95
    Join date : 2014-05-19
    Location : Seattle, WA. United States

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  AirCargo Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:05 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    Almaz Antey states that it would be Buk-M1 which Russia does not have.  So Almaz Antey is saying they know Russia isn't at fault.  And only Ukraine had M1's of recent.  Dunno why all the smack talk.

    collegeboy16 wrote:
    dunno bout that. Russians have a habit of not throwing out stuff- i imagine the upgrade, Buk-M1-2, is backwards compatible with older missiles, if only for training purposes.

    Evidence the Russian Military Supplied the Type of Missile Used to Shoot Down MH17

    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2015/06/03/evidence-the-russian-military-supplied-the-type-of-missile-used-to-shoot-down-mh17/[/quote]
    Erk
    Erk


    Posts : 933
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Empire of Lies

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Erk Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:14 am

    AirCargo wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Almaz Antey states that it would be Buk-M1 which Russia does not have.  So Almaz Antey is saying they know Russia isn't at fault.  And only Ukraine had M1's of recent.  Dunno why all the smack talk.

    collegeboy16 wrote:
    dunno bout that. Russians have a habit of not throwing out stuff- i imagine the upgrade, Buk-M1-2, is backwards compatible with older missiles, if only for training purposes.

    Evidence the Russian Military Supplied the Type of Missile Used to Shoot Down MH17

    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2015/06/03/evidence-the-russian-military-supplied-the-type-of-missile-used-to-shoot-down-mh17/


    You can't be serious quoting bellingcat, whose credibility has been torn apart by experts in many countries.
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5385
    Points : 5485
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Vann7 Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:19 am

    AirCargo wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:The best report/theory comes from Veterans Today .com..


    Veterans Today has no credibility and is a rag Vann.

    http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/01/06/buyer-beware-veterans-today-and-its-anti-israel-agenda/

    http://ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Veterans_Today

    Israel have no credibility..   No

    Is that is your main argument to debunk Veterans today.. No
    Israel is a terrorist state ,  and is supporting ISIS ,and Alnusra to destroy the lives of
    20 millions of Syrians. They not even deny the help they provide to terrorist fighting Assad
    with their terrorist camp at Golan heights.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Netanyahu-with-isis-fighter-injured-in-syria

    Imagine what kind of meeting there.. all demons from hell in a same place..
    Netanyahu ,the head of mossad , an Alqaeda fighters and Israeli soldiers. the only
    one missing was McAIN..   lol1


    Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    AirCargo
    AirCargo


    Posts : 97
    Points : 95
    Join date : 2014-05-19
    Location : Seattle, WA. United States

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  AirCargo Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:30 am

    Putin visiting the 102nd Russian military base in Armenia, Dec 2013, Behind him is BUK 9M38-M1

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Russia-Influence-Ukraine-04782199222
    avatar
    gregoire


    Posts : 190
    Points : 200
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 53
    Location : somewherestan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  gregoire Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:33 am

    AirCargo wrote:Putin visiting the 102nd Russian military base in Armenia, Dec 2013, Behind him is BUK 9M38-M1

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Russia-Influence-Ukraine-04782199222

    In armenia.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16


    Posts : 1135
    Points : 1134
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 27
    Location : Roanapur

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  collegeboy16 Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:46 am

    gregoire wrote:
    In armenia.
    still a Russian base hosting Russian troops and equipment. anyway, what this bellingcrap conveniently lefts out is that the most likely launch site determined by AA is somewhere around a Zaroshchenskoe settlement. now it is still under dispute who controlled that area; both sides are saying the other did. so until solid evidence of who did control the area is provided, can someone make a decent conclusion.
    Erk
    Erk


    Posts : 933
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Empire of Lies

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Erk Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:49 am

    AirCargo wrote:Putin visiting the 102nd Russian military base in Armenia, Dec 2013, Behind him is BUK 9M38-M1

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Russia-Influence-Ukraine-04782199222

    That's because it's a display for the vist with different missile types on the same launcher, not an inspection tour of a working unit.

    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4212
    Points : 4227
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:51 am

    sepheronx wrote:http://sputniknews.com/world/20150604/1022932357.html

    This is gold. So the bellingcat loser gets called out on his BS reporting as I posted earlier, and he just insults the blog. When RT offered to do a live interview to prevent his idea they edit footage, he refused to be on a propaganda channel. And just goes straight to insults.

    The guy is not only a tool, but also just proved to the rest of us how lousy a person he is.

    It's even worse, bellingcat goes by the assumption for the MH17 that there's only one culprit. By doeing so you can narrow down to whatever variable you want.

    The issue is very clear here. Higgins WANTS the Russian Buk theory to stick. Therefore he will disregard everything elese. By that I imply that sofar there's one point the bellingcat hasn't adressed. Where did the missiles came from. There are no missiles on the rack on that "lone TELAR" while it was on Russian custody. There were Two or Three when it was going back to Russia (allegedly). Where, when, how? That Belling cat explains by some TEL vehicle going with the TELAR, yet we don't see any picture.

    In most cases what is important is that we need to have the investigation answer many questions that it simply doesn't. It lacks integrity in the sense that, despite many errors, it still clings on the claim that its findings are definitive. This is a stance often criticized in philosophy (and history) through the Third Man analogy. Karl Popper would have a field day with Higgins, but Alas, we're not into sanity here, its just a propaganda war.

    By any means we need less clutter and more facts and serenity for the inquiry to be definitive.

    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4212
    Points : 4227
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:52 am

    AirCargo wrote:Putin visiting the 102nd Russian military base in Armenia, Dec 2013, Behind him is BUK 9M38-M1

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Russia-Influence-Ukraine-04782199222

    Yes which means nothing...There are M1's at pretty much every Russian arms expo for export...


    Sponsored content


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:02 pm