Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+56
KomissarBojanchev
Hisroyalhighness
Big_Gazza
Osobist
Akula971
Teshub
Karl Haushofer
Walther von Oldenburg
magnumcromagnon
type055
Inetwarrior
Cyberspec
Bolt
Cowboy's daughter
flamming_python
whir
collegeboy16
Viktor
Monarchist
Morpheus Eberhardt
alexZam
medo
par far
Vann7
GarryB
Cahaba
Rodinazombie
TheArmenian
sepheronx
ExBeobachter1987
gregoire
Mr.Comrade
macedonian
max steel
KoTeMoRe
Regular
etaepsilonk
higurashihougi
Khepesh
auslander
Erk
Werewolf
Admin
franco
cheesfactory
Airbornewolf
Godric
BKP
Ghoster
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
mack8
George1
Neutrality
kvs
AlfaT8
60 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Mr.Comrade
    Mr.Comrade

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  Mr.Comrade Thu May 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Six year old girl interviewed by Sharii 's people, about the war in Donbass. I wish my daughter to be as articulate as her at age six

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  higurashihougi Thu May 07, 2015 12:49 pm

RCWP-CPSU party presented Stalin's busts to the EU ambassadors as a reminding about who was the one truly defeated Hitler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n330Ri7HcgI&feature=youtu.be
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Thu May 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Mr.Comrade wrote:Six year old girl interviewed by Sharii 's people, about the war in Donbass. I wish my daughter to be as articulate as her at age six

That was impressive, Che.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu May 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Again, news about facist indoctrination towards children.

http://en.hunternews.ru/?p=1168
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu May 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Mr.Comrade wrote:Six year old girl interviewed by Sharii 's people, about the war in Donbass. I wish my daughter to be as articulate as her at age six

Thanks for video.
    I am father myself and this video hit me hard. She can understand everything, very smart girl. She speaks better than some older people interviewed. :/
    whir

Post  whir Thu May 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Komsomolskaya Pravda wrote:Saur-Mogila with bird's-eye view

Moscow City Committee of the Communist Party wrote:Gift to the German Embassy

Indy Media wrote:Forgetting history lessons. Method of Polish Ministers
    Josef Hashever | 24.04.2015 11:31 | World

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 10 Ezpkqw
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 10 2ngse9t

Poland officials eliminate the memory of nation-wide disaster

Poland is one of the countries whose people had suffered most of all during WWII : concentration camps, cities and towns totally demolished, millions of people viciously murdered by Nazis and their supporters. This seems to be impossible to forget, let alone forgive. Apparently not for current Polish ministers who are ready to rewrite history for political reasons.

For one, take Minister of Culture and National Heritage of Poland Omilanowska. She has received a letter from German Minister for Foreign Affairs Steinmeier : http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1234328 , who recommends that she withdraw from UNESCO some documents concerning the Massacre of Poles in Volhynia – horrifying events of 1943 when Ukrainian nationalists slaughtered more than 100 thousand ethnic Poles. He urges her to do that so as not to undermine the united stance of European countries on Ukrainian issue. Continue reading

The West Australian wrote:Ukrainians see rebel colours in Elle magazine cover
    AFP April 24, 2015, 2:58 am

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 10 2mzxm52

Kiev (AFP) - Women's magazine Elle has angered patriotic Ukrainians by putting on its front page the US actress Michelle Williams dressed in the colours of the pro-Russian separatist movement that their government is fighting.

The May issue of the popular international title's Ukraine edition does not go on newsstands until Monday, but posters have gone up in the streets advertising it, showing Williams in an orange- and black-striped dress by Louis Vuitton.

The adverts were taken down after Ukrainians complained that those are the stripes of the Russian Order of Saint George, an insignia used by the separatists who have taken control of parts of eastern Ukraine. Continue reading.

The Saker wrote:Us and them – a study in hatred and love
    May 05, 2015

I am sitting in front of my computer and watch the movie “The Burn,” by Arkadii Mamontov, about the May 2nd Odessa massacre. The movie is very well made and I hope that somebody will subtitle it in English. It shows a lot of video footage of various events, which all took place last year. Scenes include the intercepted telephone calls of local Ukronazi leaders, the smiling faces of the young Ukrainian girls preparing Molotov cocktails, the applause from the crowd, with the Ukronazi lynch mob approaching the square where the anti-Maidan demonstrators had their tents. Two things in particular amaze me: the absolute burning hatred of the Ukronazis for the “separy” or “colorady” (the anti-Maidan Ukrainians) and the fact they are all speaking in Russian! Not a single word is uttered by these Russia-haters, in their beloved Ukrainian language.

And I ask myself – are these Russians or not?

I suppose that it depends on your definition of Russians. For me, a Russian is any person who loves, and cares for Russia. It is not an ethnicity or a language, but a “civilizational realm”, just like there are Indian or Chinese civilizational realms. By those criterions, these Ukronazis are not Russians. Continue reading
    whir

Post  whir Thu May 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Segodnya via Google Translate wrote:На Донбассе нашли останки более 560 погибших военных
    In Donbass we found the remains of more than 560 dead soldiers
    Today, 14:50

Some manage to identify only tokens

During the first 9 months of the search engines of the organization "Union" People's memory "under the leadership of civil-military cooperation of the Defense failed to find the remains of over 560 dead soldiers and officers. This was reported by the head of the organization Yaroslav Zhilkin.

According to him, in some cases extremely difficult to identify the men. Continue reading.

Segodnya via Google Translate wrote:Инфляция в Украине побила рекорд – цены растут со скоростью 1996 года
    Inflation in Ukraine broke the record - prices are rising at a rate of 1996
    Today, 15:43

Consumer inflation, which, in contrast to the base, accounts for the increase in tariffs amounted to 14% (10.8% in March). In annual terms - and at 60.9%. This has not happened since 1996.

Experts blame the increase in tariffs and predict improvement

In April, core inflation in Ukraine slowed down to 4.6%. In March, the figure was 10.8%. According to the State Statistics Service, in general, from the beginning of the year, core inflation has reached 25.3%, and in annual terms - 47.1%.

However, as experts predict information-analytical center FOREX CLUB in Ukraine Andrey Shevchishin, consumer price inflation in May could reach 1.8%, after a sharp rise of 14% in April. The annual growth rate in this case will slow to 57.8%, the expert said. Continue reading.

VZ via Google Translate wrote:Украина и Саудовская Аравия решили совместно модернизировать Ан-32
    Ukraine and Saudi Arabia decided to jointly upgrade the AN-32
    May 7, 2015, 12:44

Saudi Arabia and the Ukrainian Company "Antonov" concluded an alliance to create a modernized An-132 on the basis of AN-32 aircraft, which will be used in the airspace of Saudi Arabia, said the head of the Centre for Science and Technology of King Abdul Aziz in Riyadh Turki bin Saud.

According to him, "the aim of concluding an alliance with the Ukrainian company is the development and production of aircraft in Saudi Arabia." "The first fruit of cooperation with the company" Antonov "will have one and a half years, and the modernized ship will initially be used only in the airspace of the kingdom" - said Turki bin Saud, who was quoted by Tass .

In the first step the Saudi-Ukrainian cooperation will be improved aircraft An-32. "This ship will be transformed into the most modern aircraft equipped with the latest types of engines and the latest developments in the field of electronics and will be able to compete with any machine in its class," - said the head of the Saudi Scientific Centre. Continue reading.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu May 07, 2015 9:00 pm

C'mon guys...re-posting month-old news doesn't add much value to the thread.
    Let's keep up with events, and post the latest news and/or analysis.

No offense (to anyone) intended.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu May 07, 2015 9:58 pm

A really good article, I think.

April 21, 2015
    A Reporting Tour
    In the War Zone of Eastern Ukraine
    by ROGER ANNIS

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/04/21/in-the-war-zone-of-eastern-ukraine/

I have just returned from participating in a four-day reporting tour to the city of Donetsk and the countryside that lies between Donetsk and the Russian city of Rostov to the south and east. I was part of a media tour group organized by Europa Objektiv, an initiative of citizens in Russia and Germany working to provide information about the war in eastern Ukraine to writers and journalists. Our tour group consisted of writers and filmmakers from Canada, the United States, Italy, Holland, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. We learned a great deal about the political, economic and social situation in the people’s republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. For me, perhaps the most important part of the tour was the insight gained into the political aspirations of the leading social and political forces of the movement for political autonomy of these regions. The most difficult part was seeing the very harsh conditions which people living close to the ceasefire demarcation line with Ukrainian armed forces are suffering. I will be writing a series of articles about the visit in the coming days and weeks. One place where they will all be compiled and easily accessible is on my author page on the website which I help to edit: The New Cold War; Ukraine and beyond and in CounterPunch. The following is an overview of what I will try to bring to readers. wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu May 07, 2015 10:05 pm

alleged

"Car blown up this morning in Donetsk. Possible hit with artillery"

source: Necro Mancer ‏666 at mancer is one twitter poster that has it.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 10 CEaR5n9UsAA2ZU-
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu May 07, 2015 10:14 pm

from South Front

07.05.2015 Ukraine Crisis News

http://southfront.info/07-05-2015-ukraine-crisis-news/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Pro-Kiev forces have destroyed a gas pipeline and a cafe building in Donetsk with artillery shelling. «After an explosive object hit, roof and floor were destroyed on an area of 2,500 meters in the Dilyara cafe on Marshal Zhukov Street. A shell also damaged a gas pipeline on Signalnaya Street,» the press service Donetsk city administration said on Wednesday.The DPR emergencies ministry has confirmed information about shillings. According to its reports around 300 explosive objects were found near Lisichanskaya, including 105 artillery shells of 152mm, 14 of 125mm and 20 mines for a 120mm mortar. Explosive objects were also found near Khartsyzsk, Debaltsevo and Gorlovka. wrote:

entire article at link
    whir

Post  whir Thu May 07, 2015 10:21 pm

macedonian wrote:No offense (to anyone) intended.
    I'm sorry for the offence.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu May 07, 2015 10:24 pm

May 07, 2015
    'Sinn Fein' Solution for Donbas
    In Horlovka, Eastern Ukraine, a Donetsk Republic Rises
    by YEGOR VORONOV

http://linkis.com/www.counterpunch.org/kiEKO

The culmination of the Anti-Maidan movement in the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine was the founding of the Donetsk People’s Republic in April 2014. A declaration was issued on April 7. At that time, even the most marginal political figures involved could not have imagined that one year later, the new entity would be on the way to real self-affirmation as a state. Neither “Kremlin agents“, nor “separatists“, of the future Donetsk People’s Republic, occupying the regional administration building in Donetsk at several key moments in March and April of 2014, nor anyone else for that matter, could have given such a powerful momentum for the pro-federalization (autonomy) movement of Donbas as the governing officials in Kyiv. All along, Kyiv ignored the concerns and basic democratic demands of countless rallies in eastern Ukraine of people who were defending Lenin monuments against destruction and who simply wanted the right to live and work in their language. Their rallies were also forms of popular referendums, demanding an end the reign of the oligarchs (against whom the Maidan movement allegedly fought). Officials of the new government that came to power in Kyiv in February 2014 on the back of the Maidan movement has demonstrated time and again to Donbas residents that it quite literally does not consider them as human beings. Kyiv’s ‘Anti-Terrorist Operation‘ launched in April 2014 by the Armed Forces of Ukraine and extreme-right militias convinced thousands of indignant residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions to join self-defense militias. These were ordinary citizens who would not have imagined they could take such action, but Kyiv’s violence drove them to create not only self-defense militias but, eventually, something resembling a standing army. Similarly, the cutting by Kyiv of pensions and social payments to Donbas residents beginning last summer [1] has now led to the creation of a pension and social welfare system of the Donetsk People’s Republic. The fact is, and this may seem a paradox, when Kyiv authorities decided to starve elderly people already suffering from shelling and cold by cutting off their pensions, they expected this would bring the Donetsk People’s Republic to its knees. However, Kyiv officials, who hate the coal dust-tainted proletarians of the Donetsk region, have achieved quite the opposite effect. Their inhumane initiatives have served to further legitimize the new Republic in the eyes of the local residents. They realize, ‘Kyiv does not pay us pensions which we earned and deserved through a life of working hard. It has placed us in a ghetto, surrounded by guns, tanks and soldiers. Isn’t it quite natural for us to assume that this is not our government anymore, that it cares nothing about our fate?’ wrote:

entire article at link
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu May 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Maybe someone else will have, or will know more information.

Trains will go on 7 and 9 of May from Donetsk to Russia (no seats).

Google translate

Trains will go on 7 and 9 of May from Donetsk to Russia (no seats). Google translate Payment through The site "Russian Railways" was reported two trains from Donetsk 13:57 May 7, 2015 6317 1 The site "Russian Railways" was reported two passenger trains Donetsk-Moscow-Petersburg, who will travel to the territory of the self-proclaimed "DNR" and will pass through the Kharkiv region of Ukraine. wrote:

http://tvrain.ru/articles/na_sajte_rzhd_pojavilos_soobschenie_o_dvuh_poezdah-386983/

Attention to the train that will travel from Donetsk on May 9 drew blogger Andrew Kochkun tweeted. Search on the site "Russian Railways" has shown that the train 144D also go from Donetsk today, May 7, and will arrive in Moscow early in the night of 9 May Petersburg and May 9th. The press service of "Russian Railways" Rain said they do not know anything about these staff, and no special action by May 9 is not planned. However, in a single directory service company confirmed that these two trains really come 9 and 11 May, while at other times they will not. In the current formulations do not have seats. The directory service suggested that they could be redeemed. Managers themselves with surprise at this information and confirmed that on other days this year such trains will not. According to this site "Russian Railways" route compositions from Donetsk travel to Kharkov, then in Belgorod, that is, of the self-proclaimed "DNR" will pass through the central Ukrainian government controlled territory. Get a comment Station Donetsk and "Ukrainian railways" we failed. Railway communication Donetsk to Kiev and Moscow stopped last year because of the active hostilities. In March 2015 the authorities of the breakaway republic said that the restored railway communication between the Donetsk and Lugansk. wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu May 07, 2015 10:39 pm

whir wrote:

You post good things.

Sometimes when something has been posted on say May 7, 2015, I have thought that was the day it happened, only to see it may have happened months earlier. Just the other day I was going to post something, that I thought happened in 2015, and was an act by Poroshenko government, only to catch, thankfully! Very Happy Noooo, it was 2014 & by the government before the coup.

I also learned to look at the leaves, or not, on the trees, etc. Who would have ever thought?

But, imho, there's still a lot I don't catch, or miss, don't understand or know, because I don't have the language, and don't live there/have never been there, don't have the experience.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu May 07, 2015 11:44 pm

All they need now is Woodstock and summer of love  lol1  Geroima salo...

Ukrainian Men Avoiding the Army at All Costs

Whether hiding at home, fleeing abroad, or paying a bribe, Ukrainians desperate to escape from the army

Tired of killing and dying for oligarchs

The article originally appeared at Handelsblatt. Translated for RI by Kristina Aleshnikova

Bad news – Call up orders: In Kiev alone 95% of able-bodied men are evading conscription. Companies are making false statements in order to protect their employees. Some men go even further.

Dimitri can breathe easy. The young man from the eastern Ukrainian industrial city of Dnipropetrovsk absconded to Turin in Italy via Kiev  – “escaped” as he called it. “I hope I can study at a university in Italy sometime this year” he said in a Skype conversation. What he is doing right now is not clear. A relative had invited him to Italy.

Dmitri is 22 years old and had been hiding in Kiev for several months since he received a conscription notice in Autumn 2014. “I don’t want to go into the army” he said back then. Originally he wanted to enroll in one of the many universities in Kiev to escape the army, “but then I had the opportunity to go to the real Europe” he said. In Ukraine 60,000 soldiers are supposed to be trained over the next five months. But in Kiev alone, 95% of men fit for military service are evading the draft.

It is an open secret that those who can are buying themselves free of military service. Just a few weeks ago in the western Ukrainian town of Czernowitz media attention focused on a doctor who was arrested for issuing Certificates of Unsuitability for Military Service for which he was pocketing up to 3,500 Euros per signature.

Original in German here:
    http://www.handelsblatt.com/politik/international/militaerdienstverweigerer-in-der-ukraine-alles-nur-nicht-in-die-armee/11695580.html

Translation here:
    http://russia-insider.com/en/ukrainian-men-anything-just-notthe-army/ri6549
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri May 08, 2015 12:29 am

whir wrote:

As I said, I meant no offense by that.
    Also, my post wasn't specifically aimed at you.
    To explain further: what you post is OK, it's just that this conflict moves (or used to move) very quickly, and this is people's "go to place" to get fresh news. So in order to keep the thread's quality high, we should all make an effort to post the latest news. It was merely a suggestion. I'm a nobody here, can't tell people what they should post or not - just another poster making a suggestion. Hope all this makes sense. Sorry if you got offended.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri May 08, 2015 12:47 am

Fighters of Ukraine's dispbanded special police unit ask Crimean authorities for asylum

http://tass.ru/en/russia/793488

Former special force fighters claim they are persecuted and tortured

SIMFEROPOL, May 7. /TASS/. Twenty five former members of Ukraine's disbanded Berkut special police force unit from Kharkiv have asked the Crimean authorities to grant them asylum, speaker of the Crimean State Council Vladimir Konstantinov told journalists on Thursday.

"Yesterday we received a letter from Kharkiv from the Berkut fighters who ask us to grant them political asylum," Konstantinov said.

entire article on link
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri May 08, 2015 1:10 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:Fighters of Ukraine's dispbanded special police unit ask Crimean authorities for asylum

http://tass.ru/en/russia/793488

Former special force fighters claim they are persecuted and tortured

SIMFEROPOL, May 7. /TASS/. Twenty five former members of Ukraine's disbanded Berkut special police force unit from Kharkiv have asked the Crimean authorities to grant them asylum, speaker of the Crimean State Council Vladimir Konstantinov told journalists on Thursday.

"Yesterday we received a letter from Kharkiv from the Berkut fighters who ask us to grant them political asylum," Konstantinov said.

entire article on link

This has been going on since last March. Within days of our Berkut arriving home on 22 February the word was quietly passed to most Berkut units in Ukraine that there was a safe haven available. Since then quite some hundreds have made their way down to Krim, those with families bringing their wives and children with them. Many of them had to travel on byways, generally at night in POV's and always doing recon before they moved.

Our Berkut were the very first to get RF citizenship in Sevastopol. There was a public ceremony for the presentation of the documents, I don't remember now exactly what day it was but I think is was within a few days of our referendum, which would put it in March. I may be wrong, it could have been earlier.

Last edited by auslander on Fri May 08, 2015 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri May 08, 2015 1:20 am

I don't know if this has been posted. It's Reporters Without Borders summary of attacks on reporters in Ukraine. They are keeping track. Last post was March 13, 2015

Summary of attacks on media
    Published on Friday 13 March 2015.
    Besides its regular press releases, Reporters Without Borders is maintaining a Ukraine news feed in order to summarize the violations of freedom of information constantly taking place in Ukraine.

http://en.rsf.org/ukraine-summary-of-attacks-on-media-11-09-2014,46265.html

Here is another

Artyom Buzilla, Odessa, Ukraine, arrested April 29
    charged with separatism.
    ^^ I think this may have been posted.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEVCzOdWgAIx6Ci.jpg
    Monarchist
    Monarchist

Post  Monarchist Fri May 08, 2015 1:27 am

Mozgovoy basically said that those rule LPR, DPR are traitors and working against what the revolution in Donbass stood for.
    I'm not going to post everything and be somekind of boring negative, figure on this board so people leave because of me, but the situation is catastrophic.
    All units, commanders that stood for social equality, against oligarchs, pro-Novorussia are either removed, killed or their units destroyed.

For those of you that can read russian: https://vk.com/id265927036?w=wall265927036_88938
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri May 08, 2015 1:31 am

In Ukraine, Providing Assistance Across the Front Line

http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/article/ukraine-providing-assistance-across-front-line

Medical needs remain urgent for both residents and people displaced by conflict on both sides of the front line in Ukraine. Many Ukrainian health workers have left rebel-held areas, leaving thousands of people in remote villages without access to adequate health care. Many medical facilities have been damaged or destroyed, and there are critical shortages of both basic and specialized medicines and supplies. Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) continues to expand its medical activities to meet the needs of people living in the hardest-hit areas, and to those who fled the conflict. Since the beginning of the conflict, MSF has supplied more than 110 facilities, hospitals, ambulatory treatment centers, and social facilities with medicines and medical materials and equipment. wrote:
    whir

Post  whir Fri May 08, 2015 1:36 am

Vesti via Google Translate wrote:В ОБСЕ зафиксировали обстрелы из "Градов" в Донецке
    The OSCE has recorded attacks from "Grad" in Donetsk
    May 7th | 17:15

The monitoring mission found craters from artillery Granite

Special monitoring mission of the OSCE recorded a resumption of attacks from "Grad" in Donetsk, May 2 and Granite April 30th.
    According to an UNIAN correspondent, this was announced by Deputy Chief of Mission Alexander Hug at a briefing in Kiev.
    "Over the last week CMM OSCE has witnessed hundreds of attacks. Especially on May 2 in Donetsk we heard shooting from "Grad", and it led to civilian casualties. This is the first time that we have recorded the shooting of "Grad" after the adoption of the second package of agreements Minsk in mid-February, "- said Hug. Continue reading.

VZ via Google Translate wrote:Более 5,5 тыс. вернувшихся из Донбасса украинских словаков пришлось отправить к психиатрам
    More than 5.5 thousand. Returned from Donbas Ukrainian security forces had to be sent to psychiatrists
    May 7, 2015, 14:50

More than 5.5 thousand. Ukrainian law enforcers have been treated for mental disorders after taking part in the fighting in the Donbass, a third of them from duty on the basis of the conclusion of the military-medical commission, said the head of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Health Bohomolets.

"According to the psychiatric service of the Defense Ministry since the beginning of military operations in connection with the presence of mental dysfunctions have been treated 5.5 thousand. War, 35% of the reserve soldiers were due to mental disorders in 800 military stated post-traumatic stress disorder", - quotes Bohomolets Ukrainian newspaper "Today" .

Bohomolets noted that for psychological help Ukrainian military training manual was developed by "government program PTSD for military (author - Dr. Frank Pucelik psychology)." Continue reading.

bkfond.su via Google Translate wrote:В Новороссии подвиг ветеранов не будет забыт никогда
    The New Russia feat Veterans will not be forgotten ever
    Posted by admin_a : 07/05/2015

On the eve of the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory workers of "White Book", together with the administration of Kuibyshev district of Donetsk organized a celebration for veterans of the region in the restaurant "Lukomorye."

Veterans also came to congratulate the deputy commander of the Ministry of Defense Corps DNI Edward Basurin International Brigade fighters and "tag", led by their commander Ahroy Avidzba. Continue reading.

New Eastern Outlook wrote:What’s Washington Doin’ in Central Asia Now?
    05.05.2015 Author: F. William Engdahl

Since the time the CIA financed and trained mone than one hundred thousand Mujahideen Islamic Jihadists, including a fanatical Saudi named Osama bin Laden, to wage a decade-long proxy war against forces of the Soviet Army in Afghanistan, Washington has been obsessed with the idea of penetrating deep into Central Asia in order to drive a wedge between China and Russia.

Early attempts in the wake of the post-2001 US forces’ presence in Afghanistan met with mixed success. Now it appears that Washington is frantically trying a repeat, even calling the ageing US Ambassador Richard M. Miles out of retirement to head a new try at a Color Revolution.

There seems to be a sense of urgency to Washington’s new focus on Central Asia. Russia is hardly buckling under from US and EU financial sanctions; rather she is looking more vibrant than ever, making strategic economic and military deals seemingly everywhere. And Russia’s Eurasian neighbor, The Peoples’ Republic of China, is laying plans to build energy pipelines and high speed rail links with Russia across Eurasia. Continue reading.

Komsomolskaya Pravda wrote:The DNR created the Azov Flotilla

News-Front wrote:Dress rehearsal of Victory Parade in Luhansk
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri May 08, 2015 1:51 am

Latest from OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), based on information received as of 19:30 (Kyiv time), 5 May 2015

http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/155346

whir

Post  whir Fri May 08, 2015 1:55 am

TASS wrote:Russian diplomat: use of OSCE flag by NATO military observers in Ukraine unacceptable
    World May 07, 15:37 UTC+3

According to Kelin, "initiatives have emerged when some people operate under the OSCE flag, but, in actual fact, they have nothing to do with the OSCE"

VIENNA, May 7. /TASS/. Russia deems it inadmissible to use the OSCE "flag" in the work of military observers from NATO member-countries in eastern Ukraine, Russia’s envoy to OSCE Andrey Kelin told reporters on Thursday.
    "Such initiatives under the ‘flag’ of the OSCE are absolutely unacceptable, they are unilateral and biased, it’s an abuse of confidence-building measures," he said. Continue reading.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:18 pm