Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+41
magnumcromagnon
Morpheus Eberhardt
NationalRus
As Sa'iqa
Firebird
ExBeobachter1987
arpakola
d_taddei2
Zivo
dionis
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
Mike E
Asf
Viktor
gregoire
Regular
sepheronx
TR1
Vann7
TheArmenian
kvs
higurashihougi
etaepsilonk
F-15E
Flyingdutchman
Cyberspec
Austin
Big_Gazza
mutantsushi
partizan
zg18
mack8
Petro007
syxthtysyxthsyx
KomissarBojanchev
fragmachine
cracker
Airbornewolf
TheGeorgian
medo
45 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9

kvs
    kvs

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #9

Post  kvs Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:22 am

GarryB wrote:The conflict in the Ukraine is for Ukrainians to decide, not Putin.

The west should not interfere either, but we all know they always will in such situations.

Assistance by Russia will not improve the situation, it will only increase western interference and lead to a long drawn out civil war where no one wins.

Let the west interfere. The best solution is for Ukraine to be split 50/50 down the same lines as all the opinion polls over the last
    10 years. Having the Banderite minority take over the whole of Ukraine is unacceptable. They should get the west and the
    central part. The south and east should free itself of their two bit "nationalism" which consists of sucking off foreign powers,
    Germany before and the USA today.
    Vann7

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #9

Post  Vann7 Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:33 am

sepheronx wrote:So...they sent two construction vehicles?

Well, better than nothing I suppose.  Funny though, cause Ukraine will need this to fix themselves.

Even this will be better..

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 33 Catapult_trebuchet

With a catapult at least they can drop petrol bombs from distance as they did in kiev protest.. Laughing

On more ukraine news.RT media.." Kremlin propaganda" as some people
    in the forums likes to call it.. owned badly  American media CNN. Laughing  

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 33 38.si

http://rt.com/news/208302-cnn-propaganda-interview-edited/

in the CNN version that they cut 90% about what RT journalist told..
    The Right column former prime minister blames putin for the Georgian war...that he did it
    for popularity and to remain in power.. totally ignoring it was Medvedev how was the president in that time. lol1
    This is always classic.. with Right Columns and US fanboys always base their opinions in fabrications and lies.
    The interview was heavily edited by CNN.. the embarrassment of being humiliated. i bet TR1 will claim Putin Paid
    Anissa an an American Journalist to defend Russian media. Wink

Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:03 am; edited 5 times in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:38 am

I think you guys are giving the current Kiev regime too much credit. Ukraine never recovered from the austerity measures applied to it from the 1990's, and the current IMF austerity being applied will crush any hope of any stability or solidarity to Ukraine, the same Maidanuts who rioted over Yanukovich a year ago are now rioting over Porkyshenko. In 5 years time (if the current political economy continues) we may very well see Ukraine Balkanize like the former Yugoslavia, or larger portions of Ukraine ends up returning back to Russia over evident greener pastures. Considering how pension funds doubled for the elderly in Crimea since it's accession in to Russia, the later option may end up becoming reality.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:47 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:I think you guys are giving the current Kiev regime too much credit. Ukraine never recovered from the austerity measures applied to it from the 1990's, and the current IMF austerity being applied will crush any hope of any stability or solidarity to Ukraine, the same Maidanuts who rioted over Yanukovich a year ago are now rioting over Porkyshenko. In 5 years time (if the current political economy continues) we may very well see Ukraine Balkanize like the former Yugoslavia, or larger portions of Ukraine ends up returning back to Russia over evident greener pastures. Considering how pension funds doubled for the elderly in Crimea since it's accession in to Russia, the later option may end up becoming reality.

I agree, the long term prospects for Ukraine are grim. The economic damage from the coup is enormous. It is laughable to see
    estimates of a 5-6% GDP decline for 2014. This number is missing a zero. Ukraine has lost 25.4% of its exports from Donetsk
    and Lugansk alone. It has also lost exports to Russia from Kharkov and other regions that make up at least a similar number.
    The Kiev regime has banned military exports to Russia and these were of prime importance for Ukraine's trade with Russia, which
    was the biggest trading partner it had. The Kiev regime has pretty much killed the aircraft maker Antonov. I cannot see Ukraine
    not having a GDP decline this year at over 25%. This is Great Depression decline in one year.

The current media coverage is Orwellian in its information filtering. You would think nothing much is happening in Ukraine and
    all the problems are in the Donbas. But pensioners are already feeling the pain in Kiev itself. Note how the west is not
    providing its puppets in Kiev with serious aid money. Why is that? NATO is supposed to have everything in the bag. Follow
    the money. They are not dishing it out because they know the the Kiev regime can fall any moment.

Putin knows that the process of decomposition in Ukraine is going strong and he just has to sit and make sure that the Donbas
    is not overrun.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:17 am

Yes, they had to pull Biden out of the country because of the protests in Kiev. That not so surprisingly enough, no one is showing in the news.
    dionis

Post  dionis Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:03 am

TR1 wrote:Oh wow, Harvard students!

What a source LMAO.

I can find you far more Harvard students that think Putin is Hitler 2.0
    So that is true as well right?

Btw I love how I am a US fanboy just because I am not a brain-dead sheep that shills anything the Russian gov wants its sheep to shill like Van.

TR1 plays a simple game: when Russia gets bashed repeatedly, he defends it. When Russia gets too much support, he will shit all over it.

He's made it his goal in life to take the middle road on internet forums regarding just about any issue.

As far as I can tell, he should be pretty easy to manipulate. Try harder gents!

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:07 am

dionis wrote:

What a source LMAO.

Btw I love how I am a US fanboy just because I am not a brain-dead sheep that shills anything the Russian gov wants its sheep to shill like Van.

TR1 plays a simple game: when Russia gets bashed repeatedly, he defends it. When Russia gets too much support, he will shit all over it.

He's made it his goal in life to take the middle road on internet forums regarding just about any issue.

Sounds like a tryhard hipster who switches his taste for anything aslong he can be alone withit. Like in Little Britain the gay who wants to be the only gay in his village and not being accepted despite he is accepted.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:24 am

dionis wrote:

Sounds like the Agnostic Dr. Pepper guy lol!

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 33 I+wish+that+everyone+was+agnostic+_459f331fc877fe4afe7eb1a97f624981

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 33 Quot+however+in+this+house+you+will+only+agnostic+beverages+drpepper+_c08f867cb6acae1461cdd37362f326dd
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:06 am

Since when did Ukraine become known as "TR1"? I thought this thread was supposed to be about a war or something?

Other than a tractor, does anyone know what else Lithuania is sending to Ukraine?
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:28 am

Zivo wrote:Since when did Ukraine become known as "TR1"? I thought this thread was supposed to be about a war or something?

Other than a tractor, does anyone know what else Lithuania is sending to Ukraine?

I'd like to know that too. That kakatou of a woman is annoying.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:32 am

You might have noticed I am a strong supporter of Russia too, but when someone posts what I think is rubbish I feel compelled to comment.

I am an optimist but not a head in the sand wide eyed optimist that believes everything good and dismisses everything bad about the things I like.

In that sense I think TR-1 and I are alike... though I am rather more optimistic than he is.

One person might call is pessimism... another might call it being more realistic.... there is no reason it can't be both or neither.

When Navyfield whined that boats weren't hitting the water every five minutes that clearly wasn't supportive criticism. It was whinging.

The situation in the Ukraine will work through and eventually sort itself out... personally I think Ukraine will split apart and the EU will likely have to baby sit the western half... perhaps Poland will absorb it?

The Eastern parts will likely form close relations with Russia and I think both Russia and those parts will benefit.... where is Antonov based? Perhaps they could move their head offices east if need be?

They will certainly die in the west of the Ukraine... the EU wont keep competition on life support for long
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:00 am

It may be Off Topic but...

In 193x the West backstabbed their allies (Czechoslovakia, Austria, Poland) and feed the Hitler regime.

In 2014 the West supports the facist power in Ukrainia and the U.S. vote against the anti-Nazi resolution of the UN.

Many of you may downvote me for this, but Vladimir Lenin is right, facism is the degenerated form of caplitalism.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:25 pm

higurashihougi wrote:It may be Off Topic  but...

In 193x the West backstabbed their allies (Czechoslovakia, Austria, Poland) and feed the Hitler regime.

In 2014 the West supports the facist power in Ukrainia and the U.S. vote against the anti-Nazi resolution of the UN.

Many of you may downvote me for this, but Vladimir Lenin is right, facism is the degenerated form of caplitalism.
    Can you clarify? Neutral
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:50 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:

Can you clarify? Neutral

The speech of Lenin is "Fascism is capitalism in decay."

Well, if I misunderstand the speech, please teach me.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:33 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:

Can you clarify? Neutral

The speech of Lenin is "Fascism is capitalism in decay."

Well, if I misunderstand the speech, please teach me.
    No, i meant if you can clarify how facism is the degenerated form of capitalism. study
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:25 pm

GarryB wrote:You might have noticed I am a strong supporter of Russia too, but when someone posts what I think is rubbish I feel compelled to comment.

I am an optimist but not a head in the sand wide eyed optimist that believes everything good and dismisses everything bad about the things I like.

In that sense I think TR-1 and I are alike... though I am rather more optimistic than he is.

One person might call is pessimism... another might call it being more realistic.... there is no reason it can't be both or neither.

When Navyfield whined that boats weren't hitting the water every five minutes that clearly wasn't supportive criticism. It was whinging.

The situation in the Ukraine will work through and eventually sort itself out... personally I think Ukraine will split apart and the EU will likely have to baby sit the western half... perhaps Poland will absorb it?

The Eastern parts will likely form close relations with Russia and I think both Russia and those parts will benefit.... where is Antonov based? Perhaps they could move their head offices east if need be?

They will certainly die in the west of the Ukraine... the EU wont keep competition on life support for long

I think the Ukraine divides into 4 bits, plus Kiev.
    1)West= pro EU, Fascist scum being the key influence (maybe not even electorally, but in terms of power positions) - 8m people or so.
    2)Lugansk, Donetsk and most pro Ru bits of Novorossiya - 8m people or so.
    3)Other Novorossiya - 10/12m
    4)Central 8m or so
    5)Kiev.

Its clear what Lug and Don etc want. Its fairly clear on the other N-rossiya. The trickier part is the Central area. Ironically, I think many people want to be part of Russia for themselves. BUT, opt for federalism so that mixed areas don't fall under Fascism etc.

Putin wants Kiev in the fold. Why describe it as the Mother City of the Rus otherwise? Provided Lvov doesn't do something moronic like join Nato, I doubt he gives a parrot's farts what happens to the West.

If there weren't areas like Central and Kiev to use soft power on, Putin could have sent the tanks into Novorossiya pretty early in the day.

I think Antonov may well align with the East. Altho it doesn't do anything Utd Aircraft can't do.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Kiev's military 'requests' for US aid leaked by Ukrainian hacker group

I am really liking this hacker group!
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    dionis wrote:

What a source LMAO.

Sounds like a tryhard hipster who switches his taste for anything aslong he can be alone withit. Like in Little Britain the gay who wants to be the only gay in his village and not being accepted despite he is accepted.

Your gay obsession has me thinking you might be in the closet.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    TR1 wrote:I've fought former K-1 lvl guys in tourneys*. Vann would end up like those decapitated T-72B3s of Russian origin.

*Don't ask me how those fights went though.

Then I 'll have to carry a gun.

How American of you.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Could we please get back on topic? It's just to much pages of trolling each other.
    The coming weeks are important and I am on top of all the news. So, if someone has new info, material please post.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 33 Empty lithuania to supply Ukraine with military aid

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:08 am

Hi all not sure if anyone has heard of this yet, but Lithuanian PM has stated he will supply Ukraine with military aid althought hasn't stated what this will consist of.
    I dont think the Lithuanian PM has thought this through properly, and as result of this Russia has (for starters) blocked Lithuanian trucks at its borders, but like i said this could prove a grave mistake for Lithuania who relies on Russia for 32.8% ($10.3 billion) of its imports which is the biggest % from any single country it imports from, and it also relies on Russia for 19.0% of its exports ($5.512 billion), as well as Russians being one of its main tourist revenues.

if its does supply arms then this will be even more serious for the tiny baltic state, but if arms are involved then you know exactly where the real source will be coming from the USA.

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:36 am

d_taddei2 wrote:Hi all not sure if anyone has heard of this yet, but Lithuanian PM has stated he will supply Ukraine with military aid althought hasn't stated what this will consist of.
    I dont think the Lithuanian PM has thought this through properly, and as result of this Russia has (for starters) blocked Lithuanian trucks at its borders, but like i said this could prove a grave mistake for Lithuania who relies on Russia for 32.8% ($10.3 billion) of its imports which is the biggest % from any single country it imports from, and it also relies on Russia for 19.0% of its exports ($5.512 billion), as well as Russians being one of its main tourist revenues.

if its does supply arms then this will be even more serious for the tiny baltic state, but if arms are involved then you know exactly where the real source will be coming from the USA.

It is OK, many western or western puppet countries have been supplying terrorists from Kiev weapons for sometime already. Remember the Javalin missiles from Canada? Anyway, they can throw whatever equipment at Ukrainian military they want. But remember how well that worked out last time? Remember how that is working out for Iraq? Good thing is, if the Saker is correct, Novorussian's are also getting weapons and supplies from Russia, which in this case, Russia has plenty of spare equipment that can take on the Ukrainian military. Hopefully they will provide them with mobile radar units as well as their own anti motar/artillery radar.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:48 am

d_taddei2 wrote:Hi all not sure if anyone has heard of this yet, but Lithuanian PM has stated he will supply Ukraine with military aid althought hasn't stated what this will consist of.

Question is what arms Lithuania will send to Ukraine? I would think Ukraine would be able to fully arm Lithuania twice.
    I posted video that looked quite comical.
    Here are the combat vehicles from Lithuania

And I do hope Russia will impose sanctions, stopping cars at the border is not gonna do much damage. I'm sick of Lithuanian politics, I do hope damage will be done so people won't vote for same idiots again and again.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:14 am

Unless it is just silly posturing, the Lithuanian plan could be a conduit for the USA to ship weapons to Ukraine. But
    I fail to see the point, they could ship them via Poland.

So I think it is just silly posturing. Silly and retarded.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:52 am

TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    dionis wrote:

What a source LMAO.

Your gay obsession has me thinking you might be in the closet.

Wow, that is so 90s comeback. I guess KKK members are secretly black?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:14 pm