Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+41
magnumcromagnon
Morpheus Eberhardt
NationalRus
As Sa'iqa
Firebird
ExBeobachter1987
arpakola
d_taddei2
Zivo
dionis
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
Mike E
Asf
Viktor
gregoire
Regular
sepheronx
TR1
Vann7
TheArmenian
kvs
higurashihougi
etaepsilonk
F-15E
Flyingdutchman
Cyberspec
Austin
Big_Gazza
mutantsushi
partizan
zg18
mack8
Petro007
syxthtysyxthsyx
KomissarBojanchev
fragmachine
cracker
Airbornewolf
TheGeorgian
medo
45 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #9

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:17 am

Great, I will have it in mind for April.
    Regular
    Regular

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #9

Post  Regular Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:38 pm

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/ukraine
    Summary
    Still current at: 23 November 2014
    Updated: 10 November 2014
    Latest update: Summary - explosion in Kharkiv on 9 November
    The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all travel to:

Crimea
    Donetsk oblast
    Lugansk oblast
    The FCO advise against all but essential travel to:

Kharkiv oblast

Hahaha....
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Great, I will have it in mind for April.

Tell me how it is and the cost when you get back. Ill eventually go myself. I want to see crimea.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:03 pm

sepheronx wrote:

Tell me how it is and the cost when you get back. Ill eventually go myself. I want to see crimea.

Great idea ....

Perhaps we could all organize annually meatings at Yalta Very Happy
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Viktor wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Great idea ....

That would be fun. If we had enough members, we would then be able to maybe get some sort of discount. If that would be the case, I would be all for it. GarryB could host it.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Viktor wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Great idea ....

It would end someone got killed for having different opinion about drinks anyways Very Happy

I'm actually thinking of going to Crimea too, but now there is too much fuss to get there
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Regular wrote:
    Viktor wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Great idea ....

It would end someone got killed for having different opinion about drinks anyways Very Happy

I'm actually thinking of going to Crimea too, but now there is too much fuss to get there

Just add entertainment over dinner. My bet TR1 and Vann would end up killing each other.

Fly to rostov on don and them fly to crimea. Shouldnt be hard.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Annual meetings sound nice. We might end up all in jail Laughing
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Annual meetings sound nice. We might end up all in jail Laughing

At least we can all protect each other in the shower room. No worry about dropping the soap.
    Asf

Post  Asf Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:42 pm

My bet TR1 and Vann would end up killing each other

and this isn't the only reason to come to the annual meeting!
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Asf wrote:
    My bet TR1 and Vann would end up killing each other

and this isn't the only reason to come to the annual meeting!

Actually thats a good idea. Hang around, get to know Crimea and its beautiful girls, tastes of food and drinks and relax with some good military discussions.

For those with no nerves Im sure we can arange something of a fight club stuff Very Happy
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:16 pm

I've fought former K-1 lvl guys in tourneys*. Vann would end up like those decapitated T-72B3s of Russian origin.

*Don't ask me how those fights went though.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:08 am

Check this interview.. American students in Hardvard were asked which is the greatest threat to world peace..
    USA or ISIS? and they all say exactly the opposite of what US fanboys like TR1 here claim.. Laughing

Go a learn TR1 from your american folks the truth.. so you can wake up for once.

I bet you will say now is "Russian media propaganda" or Putin paid them. Wink

TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:19 am

Oh wow, Harvard students!

What a source LMAO.

I can find you far more Harvard students that think Putin is Hitler 2.0
    So that is true as well right?

Btw I love how I am a US fanboy just because I am not a brain-dead sheep that shills anything the Russian gov wants its sheep to shill like Van.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:32 am

They just say that crap based off of their political affiliations, even if it is true. - Also why they think Putin is "Putler".
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:18 am

TR1 wrote:Oh wow, Harvard students!

What a source LMAO.

I can find you far more Harvard students that think Putin is Hitler 2.0
    So that is true as well right?

Btw I love how I am a US fanboy just because I am not a brain-dead sheep that shills anything the Russian gov wants its sheep to shill like Van.

Said the guy who believes without any evidence given by his "credible" source USA regime on Osama bin Laden the worlds best Demolition running expert who defines physics on US American soil, with jet fuel and the same guy got "shot dead" and immidiatley disposed on sea, without getting him infront of a court to ask him how the fuck he organized all this unbeLIEvable conspiracy against the USA, so they could prevent such "terrorism" in future.

No proof of him being shot, no photos, no body, no mission, no proof how jet fuel can melt down steel grids which were found among the collapsed building mateials.

Yes you don't believe everything Russia tells you, but you beLIEve everything USA tells you.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:26 am

ISIS is largely contained in the Middle East and is largely a land based power that seems to like beheading its enemies but otherwise seems largely concerned with local issues.

the US on the other hand will bomb and sanction world wide based on inaccurate information and fairly weak pretexts (ie Iraqi WMDs 45 minutes from deployment and a threat to the entire world... what nonsense..)

Fairly clear which is the greatest world threat as only one has global influence and reach...
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:29 am

TR1 wrote:I've fought former K-1 lvl guys in tourneys*. Vann would end up like those decapitated T-72B3s of Russian origin.

*Don't ask me how those fights went though.

Then I 'll have to carry a gun.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:11 am

GarryB wrote:ISIS is largely contained in the Middle East and is largely a land based power that seems to like beheading its enemies but otherwise seems largely concerned with local issues.

the US on the other hand will bomb and sanction world wide based on inaccurate information and fairly weak pretexts (ie Iraqi WMDs 45 minutes from deployment and a threat to the entire world... what nonsense..)

Fairly clear which is the greatest world threat as only one has global influence and reach...

And the fact is that it is the U.S. who ignored the rise and growth of ISIS... because ISIS is an enemy of Syrian Goverment.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:19 am

higurashihougi wrote:
    GarryB wrote:ISIS is largely contained in the Middle East and is largely a land based power that seems to like beheading its enemies but otherwise seems largely concerned with local issues.

And the fact is that it is the U.S. who ignored the rise and growth of ISIS... because ISIS is an enemy of Syrian Goverment.

They did not ignore them they were the main reason why ISIS grew and is still growing, arming, earning money direct from USAID pockets and recieving weapons.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Indeed..
    But also ISIS power comes from US And its middle east allies financing and weapons.. Without US undercover support ,ISIS will stand not a chance to ever exist. Turkey and Saudi Arabia and Israel that are the main fuel of ISIS will have backed down in no time if US sanctions their economies.

In other news.. check the Putin Interesting interview.. what a great President is PUTIN . NO idea why anyone will support any leader in the west in any NATO country over Putin.

excerpt from the interview..

- Have you gauged them this time? The consequences of the actions taken in Crimea and the following ones?

Putin : - Yes. It was a strategic decision.

- Good. All’s well that ends well.

- You are quite right. I believe it will be precisely this way. Because we are stronger.

- Stronger than who?

Putin : - Everybody. Because we are right. Truth is power. When a Russian feels he is right, he is invincible. I am saying this with absolute sincerity, not for boasting's sake. Had we known we had done something bad and unfair some place, then everything would be hanging by a thread. When you lack the inner certainty your cause is right, some hesitations are bound to follow, and these are dangerous. In this particular case I have none.  

Its a long interview 8 pages long..

http://en.tass.ru/russia/761152
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Its a good interview but I can say as I am emotional about this but he needs to support Novorussia. He needs to provide them with the advanced gear and needs to build economical development with them. Because it is the right thing to do for the people fighting the good fight. My heart goes to the Novorussians even of a lot of my family is from Lviv. I know what Kiev is doing is wrong.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Laughed so hard that I almost cried.
    I can't believe it's true...
    Lithuania sent two combat vehicles to Ukraine.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:09 pm

So...they sent two construction vehicles?

Well, better than nothing I suppose. Funny though, cause Ukraine will need this to fix themselves.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:58 pm

The conflict in the Ukraine is for Ukrainians to decide, not Putin.

The west should not interfere either, but we all know they always will in such situations.

Assistance by Russia will not improve the situation, it will only increase western interference and lead to a long drawn out civil war where no one wins.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:48 am