Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
Sujoy
Corrosion
NickM
calripson
Viktor
Flyingdutchman
Airbornewolf
zino
j.mac
Morpheus Eberhardt
onwiththewar
Stealthflanker
Intrigado
AlfaT8
syxthtysyxthsyx
Austin
Zivo
As Sa'iqa
xeno
mack8
zg18
fragmachine
GarryB
T055
George1000cy
Cyberspec
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Starlight
Asf
Werewolf
TheArmenian
arpakola
flamming_python
Vann7
TR1
medo
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Strizh
Firebird
etaepsilonk
sepheronx
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6

Vann7

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #6

Post  Vann7 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:08 am

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 33 Breaking

An Accounting of the Losses among Ukrainian Military, the Militants and the Civilians in the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions (for the period from July 9-15, 2014) . Official Ukrainian Military Report of Losses for July 9-15, 2014(Arsen Avakov, Minister of Interior and V. Gritsak, Head of the ATO)

TOTAL UKRAINIAN LOSSES  (Kiev forces)
    Killed in Action: 1600
    Wounded in Action: 4723
    Tanks: 35
    Armoured Battle Vehicles: 96
    Artillery: 38
    Aircraft: 7
    Helicopters: 2
    Automobiles: 104

TOTAL MILITIA LOSSES (novorossiya)
    Killed in Action: 48
    Wounded in Action: 64
    Tanks: 2
    Armoured Battle Vehicles: 0
    Artillery: 5
    Automobiles: 8

Wow.. Shocked 
    Crazy indeed if those numbers are real.. I hope the Rebels capture not only Mariupol and totally secure the coast
    in the azov sea ,blocking any possibility for the nazis to have a navy so close to Russia. But also Odessa and Kharkov and all coastal zones ,but for that a major revolution needs to start and all Poroshenko and the CIA parliament and all banderas thugs routed outside Ukraine or at least pushed to the west.. and a new Government start.  

Ideally however it will be a million times better if a negotiation for peace start and Kiev allows federalization of all Ukraine and allow each region to elect their own police by vote ,and have their own armed security. With the help of the EU pressuring Poroshenko to stop the war ,is the only way that can be possible and avoid such loss of life.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #6

Post  Werewolf Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:40 am

Austin wrote:Long but good read

MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed False Flag

+1 Really great link, big but very good.
    Mindstorm

Post  Mindstorm Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 am

Very good piece indeed.

Great find as usual Austin, my vote to you  Smile .
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:06 pm

Everyone that is not a psaki troll knows it was a false flag..and that Kiev planned the whole thing and also shoot down the plane. Evidence is very strong but the Psaki trols say "RUssia screw it.. Rebels did it.. "  Rolling Eyes
    Even IF the Rebels had an operational Buk.. and IF they had by coincidence experts how to use the Sam. Any professional operator.. either from Ukraine or Russia Federation will had to have a FUCKING clue of how to identify
    a commercial airline plane . The airspace for commercial airlines is very narrow , like invisible highways that they can only fly using that route ,including that altitude is exclusive for them. This is done to avoid accidents ,and in case the plane experience problems ,that an airport will be near for they to land.  But Russia release data showing Kiev military planes flying illegally too close to commercial airlines and all that while the malasyan plane was flying through the middle of a warzone where kiev was losing a plane every day.  

In the end all the world evidence will not matter however.. THe black boxes were given to UK so they falsify them and US will bribe and pressure all investigators to lie..and tell it was a Putin missile who did it and that Russia lie.  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:16 pm

it has some interesting points, but Spanish air controller isn't real. First of all air controllers in Ukraine have to be Ukrainian citizens.
    http://www.avia.gov.ua/documents/diyalnist/Obslugovuvannja-povitrjanogo-ruxu/24291.html
    His identity wasn't confirmed.
    It's actually hard to tell who did it, neither Russia nor USA can present evidence. Ukraine already cutting separatists without NATO troops, they will probably take the crash site soon. That would be great pr victory for ukrop.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Regular wrote:

it has some interesting points, but Spanish air controller isn't real. First of all air controllers in Ukraine have to be Ukrainian citizens.
    http://www.avia.gov.ua/documents/diyalnist/Obslugovuvannja-povitrjanogo-ruxu/24291.html
    His identity wasn't confirmed.
    It's actually hard to tell who did it, neither Russia nor USA can present evidence. Ukraine already cutting separatists without NATO troops, they will probably take the crash site soon. That would be great pr victory for ukrop.

I can't say he is not real.. the guy do exist.. he was reporting to RT for some time already and his profession was
    stated always as Air traffic controller in Ukraine.  So before the accident Carlos was saying he was air traffic controller. Ukraine never follow any laws ,so having foreigners will not be surprising.  

So he is real.. look here the date.. when he first talk to Russia spanish media.. (may 8 2014)

http://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/view/127516-amenazar-controlador-espanol-ucrania-crisis

He said at that time he was an air traffic controller in kiev , long before there was any accident.
    what is not however clear is if merely a coincidence he happens to be in the right job and the right time.
    and his testimony is real or not. But he do exist. and he was already popular as an air traffic controller in kiev long before  the accident happened.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Dutch Commandos together with australian SAS are on their way to eastern Ukraine.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/22899164/__Troepen_gebriefd_over_missie__.html
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:Dutch Commandos together with australian SAS are on their way to eastern Ukraine.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/22899164/__Troepen_gebriefd_over_missie__.html
     I wonder how separatist will fair against them Cool I hope we will finally see Javelin being used. It will end this endless discussion about it's usefulness
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:12 pm

I don't think seperatists will do anything against them, they're just guarding the area  Wink 
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Don't make me laugh. Especially Australians are under huge pressure. Officially informed US that if the economic/trade trend continues in a couple of years they will be forced to change master (China). Taking initiative against Russia? I doubt. Aussies are already in the process of switching sides. Media crap.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:I don't think seperatists will do anything against them, they're just guarding the area  Wink 
    I can give You thousand reasons why they would support Ukrainian army in the conflict.
    Separatists are loosing big times, so Your SF would be involved in late stages of conflict.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:20 pm

And after Ukraine it will Kazakhstan, then Belarus, eventually Russia
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Could be
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Regular wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:Dutch Commandos together with australian SAS are on their way to eastern Ukraine.

I wonder how separatist will fair against them Cool I hope we will finally see Javelin being used. It will end this endless discussion  about it's usefulness

What are you two talking about?

The Australians and the Dutch are unarmed and have received permission from the Novorussians to be there.

There are only 22 Australians there. I don't know how many Dutch.

Regular,

What does Javelin have to do with it? What do you want to know about Javelin? Do you know much about missiles or have a technology background? What is your background, by the way?
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 pm

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    Regular wrote:

I wonder how separatist will fair against them Cool I hope we will finally see Javelin being used. It will end this endless discussion  about it's usefulness

The Australians and the Dutch are unarmed and have received permission from the Novorussians to be there.

Regular,

What does Javelin have to do with it? What do you want to know about Javelin? Do you know much about missiles or have a technology background? What is your background, by the way?

No there are some unarmed dutch policemen there, but the commandos are on their way right now.
    onwiththewar
    onwiththewar

Post  onwiththewar Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Regular wrote:

I literally laughed out aloud. That was quite some comedy.

These men, together with the Aussies, each has a life and a family. They won't get themselves killed in someone else' war for entertainment purpose. The only ass they are going to save are their own.

Although you are eager to see the dutch joining the fight (and it seems to entertain you somehow), honestly their rifles and small arms are only for symbolic purposes. Well, those Javelins, year right, as if they are going to serve any purpose in a grad salvo.

Poor juntas, now they got to fork out their limited resources and make sure none of these Dutch / Aussie boy scouts don't get hurt.

On the other hand, Russia has put together a military convoy of 10km long on the border while the whole world is so focused on the MH17 drama, and nobody paid any attention.

Stupidity will not prevail. LMAO again.

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:No there are some unarmed dutch policemen there, but the commandos are on their way right now.

Do you have an English "language" source?

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:No there are some unarmed dutch policemen there, but the commandos are on their way right now.

Do you have an English source?

Also, Netherlands doesn't have any commandos.

Where is your source?

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Do you have an English source?

Also, Netherlands doesn't have any commandos.

hahahahahahahahaha whut?
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Do you have an English "language" source?

http://www.zie.nl/video/algemeen/Ukraine-Fighting-near-MH17-crash-site-keeps-Dutch-police-in-Donetsk/nfhz915ffy1x
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:35 pm

this link tells you both.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/07/dutch_commandos_poised_to_leav.php
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:44 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:this link tells you both.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/07/dutch_commandos_poised_to_leav.php

So you thought I am not going to read those two "sources" and believe you?

The "sources" you posted show that you either have a problem with comprehension or making things up.

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Regular wrote:

Regular,

Regular,

You haven't answered the questions. Answer especially the last three questions!
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:this link tells you both.

So you thought I am not going to read those two "sources" and believe you?

The "sources" you posted show that you either have a problem with comprehension or making things up.

Because?
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:48 pm

onwiththewar wrote:
    Regular wrote:

I literally laughed out aloud. That was quite some comedy.

These men, together with the Aussies, each has a life and a family. They won't get themselves killed in someone else' war for entertainment purpose. The only ass they are going to save are their own.

Although you are eager to see the dutch joining the fight (and it seems to entertain you somehow), honestly their rifles and small arms are only for symbolic purposes. Well, those Javelins, year right, as if they are going to serve any purpose in a grad salvo.

Poor juntas, now they got to fork out their limited resources and make sure none of these Dutch / Aussie boy scouts don't get hurt.

On the other hand, Russia has put together a military convoy of 10km long on the border while the whole world is so focused on the MH17 drama, and nobody paid any attention.

Stupidity will not prevail. LMAO again.

As I said that SF or not it won't matter much when they will pounded with arty. And it doesn't matter if they families or not, it's their profession and with profession comes hazards Smile 
    I wouldn't overestimate stupidity of people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:48 pm