Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
Sujoy
Corrosion
NickM
calripson
Viktor
Flyingdutchman
Airbornewolf
zino
j.mac
Morpheus Eberhardt
onwiththewar
Stealthflanker
Intrigado
AlfaT8
syxthtysyxthsyx
Austin
Zivo
As Sa'iqa
xeno
mack8
zg18
fragmachine
GarryB
T055
George1000cy
Cyberspec
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Starlight
Asf
Werewolf
TheArmenian
arpakola
flamming_python
Vann7
TR1
medo
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Strizh
Firebird
etaepsilonk
sepheronx
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #6

Post  Hannibal Barca Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Simple and wise. +1
    Firebird

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #6

Post  Firebird Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:51 pm

This reminds me of growing up as a kid in Cold War One.
    Our surname was "Anglicised" and I wouldn't tell anyone I was of Russian descent. Because, according to the Lie Factory, Russia was considered to be like Al Qaeda is today.

Some of the English press today is so sick, I couldn't bother to read it.
    America wouldn't be so smug if its own people were being slaughtered.
    Russia needs to keep pumping out the truth. Iraq genocide, US overthrow of democracies, slaughter of civillians etc

Its not like the average person in the West has any time for the Obamas and Camorons anyway.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:58 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:American propaganda is in full swing. blaming Putin, saying Russia did it, etc. mp.net is in full anti russian mode and ukr saying about danger to world because of Russia.

I mentioned that US killed 300 in 1988 when they shot down an Iranian airliner. They said it was a mistake. I mentioned about the hundreds they killed in drone strikes and call the innocent ones as collateral damage.

Next time they do something again and calling it a mistake, I say we should protest.

I'm also hearing about how they're claiming the Kremlin is editing wikipedia pages about the Malaysian passenger plane making themselves look good Rolling Eyes , and apparently another fake reporter was planted in RT studios with another staged quitting/protest, she's claiming RT "lies, lies, lies" to coverup the Kremlin and the Malaysian plane disaster Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes ...the other reporter who quit before her turned out to be a complete fraud and was connected to a myriad of neo-con think tanks, many of her claims were thoroughly discredited (like censoring Ron Paul on his thoughts about Ukraine, which Ron Paul has discredited that claim as non-sense). I wonder how they'll explain why Kiev ordered a No Fly Zone 11 days earlier( July 8th, 2014)! Laughing Razz Embarassed

That so called "liberal" Arianna Huffington woman and her journo-rag is one of the worst. Always writing this shit about "gay and cross dresser rights", "immigrant rights" etc. And rants about "lazy local people", "homophobes" etc

She had a sham marriage to a homosexual neo-Conservative to satisfy her lust for power.
    Its shit like this that demonstrates so clearly that the so called Left/"Liberals" and "Conservatives"
    in the US, Britain and much of the West are really, to most intents and purposes the "same Party".

Clinton, Bush, Blair, Obama - different badge, same shit.
    Just like Christine Lagarde says in that video I linked "I do as I'm told".

I'm sure there are a few plants in RT. I know one or two political editors in England who most people think are "unbiased", but in reality they're as partisan as you can get.

I wonder if that plant who left RT will claim all the deaths in Donbass were staged with actors..
    "People" like that are are just scum really. Anyway, Russia got Snowden. Who does America get? A couple of opportunist sell-out skanks!
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:11 pm

as soon as i pointed out facts, they berate me calling me stupid and I get suspended. I post links too. Wonder how long people will follow this before forgetting.

BTW, Australian PM is using this crash to his political advantage by stating he will try to push to sanction Russia from G20.

how sad and pathetic.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Don't u worry guys, damage control in action. Blackboxer are reportedly gone missing. Tweets and articles about seps having BUK were removed. There are videos of BUK on civilian lorry and its missing one of them missiles. Two villages near Rostov in Russia are supposedly evacuated, so that BUK can cross the border before being filmed by smartphone generation. All in all, world will rage for a while and they will forget about it. They will not prove anything.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:18 pm

http://rnoflyzone.livejournal.com/4556.html
    США сбили аэробус в Персидском заливе, и не извинились
    rnoflyzone
    July 19th, 13:29
    Американский эсминец сбил пассажирский самолет в июле 1988 года, самолет летел в международном воздушном коридоре, эсминец заплыл в территориальные воды Ирана. США сказали, что экипаж эсминца некорректно определил огромный аэробус A300 как истребитель-бомбардировщик F14. The United States did not apologize to Iran. Соединённые Штаты не принесли извинений Ирану. Позже была выплачена компенсация в размере 93 миллионов долларов. Командир эсминца был награжден за службу в этот период.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:41 pm

http://icorpus.ru/svodka-ot-
    strelkova-19-07-2014-1624/
    Summary
    - Heavy fighting in village
    Yuvileine on western
    outskirts of Luhansk
    - ATO tank forces cut
    Luhansk - Krasnyi Luch
    highway in Lutuhyne area
    - Mozgov group in
    Lysychansk under severe
    attack
    - Captured a soldier from 1st
    company, 1st battalion of
    72nd brigade. Says that
    morale among the soldiers is
    good and they expect victory
    soon (UA forces)
    - UA army shells Marinovka,
    seps shell them back at
    Grigorovka

was posted by kalerab in mp.net
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Regular wrote:
    - ATO tank forces cut
    Luhansk - Krasnyi Luch
    highway in Lutuhyne area

Haven't they already done something like that only to retreat a day later?
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Strelkov complained that after this plane incident, Ukraine took inniative. They releaved siege of Donetsk airport, they rule the skies now. It seems that they are not really concerned about what is going on south and will leave their comrades to mercy of rebels
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 pm

If the junta vermin are succeeding away from the southern cauldron due to air superiority, surely Russia must demand and ENFORCE a no fly zone on humanitarian grounds.

If not,  then it must take some Buks from the hohols. Or atleast make it look that the Resistance took them from the junta.

After all, even an idiot isn't gonna fly an airliner over Donbass now.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Too many of those fuckers runaway before they were encyrcled. Now Russia will .have to deal wit accusations, i doubt they will be helping seps, atleast until the dust settles
    Strizh

Post  Strizh Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:48 pm

^ That's what I am concerned of !! They need help otherwise they will be overrun!
    Strizh

Post  Strizh Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:06 am

And now it starts getting interesting the video with the BUK Telar is apperently filmed in a Kiev controlled area.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:16 am

Regular wrote:Too many of those fuckers runaway before they were encyrcled. Now Russia will .have to deal wit accusations, i doubt they will be helping seps, atleast until the dust settles

If Putin became Bath-house Barry's homosexual slave, the Western media would still complain and talk shit.

A lot of thermobaric weapons and drones "seized from the junta" would come in handy.
    And insistence of a no fly zone. Otherwise, Russia has the right to shoot down any jet in Donbass.
    Austin

Post  Austin Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:45 am

What is the real story behind  3 BUK Missile seen and 1 fired and vehical seen moving around ?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ws3p6h9DP2Q/U8j_VWtTxUI/AAAAAAAATCk/49EfGWQW1Mc/s1600/MH17+13.jpg
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:16 am

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 17 Attachment .

here you are..
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:23 am

OK print it and use it as a toilet paper and stop thinking what they say. Jews gonna propagandize, thieves gonna steal and bitches gonna suck, that's the way it is, get over it!
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:05 am

arpakola wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 17 Attachment .

here you are..

Its doubtful whether the Sun can actually be classed as a newspaper. Really its some sort of relic of a celebrity comic.

1stly its Murdoch owned. Secondly, a whole region of Britain (Liverpool) effectively banned it 20 odd years ago. Any Sun journalists who appeared in the area would have been lynched.

It completely made up a story that victims of a terrible sporting disaster(caused by bent cops and covered up by the govt) were all to blame.

http://www.anfieldroad.com/dont-buy-the-sun/

Altho the much of the rest of the British press aren't much "better".

It all looks a hell of a lot like a false flag. Again.

PS no Jews own major British news  media, apart from The Express. Its mostly Murdoch, some aristocratic "press barons",  some twins who are front men for someone, and Lebedev.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:18 am

good point !!
    Just to confirm, that this is not some made up image I did this myself as well by pulling the audio from the youtube video as mp3 and then looking at both tracks individually in Audacity:
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 17 0aqgPsw
     The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 17 0aqgPsw

As far as I am aware most telecommunication should be mono. It does indeed look strange that the main section of the dialogue seems to just be a doubled mono track while the beginning and the end seem to be individual mono tracks that were combined.

Strizh

Post  Strizh Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:31 am

Austin wrote:What is the real story behind  3 BUK Missile seen and 1 fired and vehical seen moving around ?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ws3p6h9DP2Q/U8j_VWtTxUI/AAAAAAAATCk/49EfGWQW1Mc/s1600/MH17+13.jpg

Apperently the image was made in an area under Kiev control, someone recognized the billboard.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:06 am

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 17 Attachment

hysteria...

=============================
    http://ukraineatwar.blogspot.nl/2014/07/russian-transport-of-buk-that-shot-down.html

Last edited by arpakola on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:11 am

arpakola wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 17 Attachment

hysteria...

Leave it up to the Brits to be Russophobes Rolling Eyes , all to distract the average UK citizen that their country has more than $10 trillion in debt... Laughing Razz Embarassed
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:52 am

BBC today is not really different than SUN yellow press. They have used photoshop in some of their reports.
    or Photos from US IRAQ invasion ,to blame Assad in Syria.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:57 am

More news confirming that the Spanish flight tower controller is a real person and not a hoax, he goes by his first name "Carlos" and didn't reveal his last name for safety reasons. Apparently he's a whistler blower who's been opposing the Kiev Coup govt. for several months now (Kiev thugs were threatening him and his family), and he even has a interview on the Spanish language service of Russia Today, and it was posted all the way back on May 8th of 2014. If you notice in the twitter handle of "Carlos" shows up in the video it's exactly the same as the one that I posted previously. The twitter handles is "@spainbuca" and it shows up at 1:30 of the video confirming without a shadow of a doubt he's a legitimate whistle-blower and not a hoax:

Death threats to a Spanish review in Ukraine crisis

Posted: 8 May 2014 | 13:56 GMT Last updated: 8 May 2014 | 14:24 GMT

Express what one thinks about the crisis in Ukraine can even lead to an alien to be forced to flee for their lives Kiev. It is the case of a Spanish air traffic controller who was threatened by supporters of the Maidan.

Carlos, who spoke with RT on the condition of anonymity, has received threats despite not defending any interest. "I have my opinion and my view of a normal person, with a separate work [unrelated] or media, or any political party, nor to any association. "

The driver, who had 5 years working in Ukraine, said that one day he received a visit from the security services a European embassy, ​​they told him he had to get his family out of the country within 24 hours. "So I did and got my wife and my daughter," he said. "I have not done anything wrong. I was born in a free country and I have lived all my life in democracy and do not understand that a person has his view and threatened, "he said. Regarding the situation faced by Ukrainians, Carlos says he sees it "impossible" for "the west and east again to live together in peace." "People have too much hate, at least in Kiev," he says, adding, "They do not want to end the conflict, because they have nothing else to do."

Had threatened to kill him, to send him to "do not know what battalion" and out of the country. "They asked me whether my death, because it gave a point of view very different from yours," he said.

"I do not understand that a person has their point of view and is threatened "

"A medium as @ La_SER can contrast different opinions, but give voice @ hora25 to person q in its Block calls my death is regrettable 1 /

- ✈ Carlos. (@ Spainbuca) May 4, 2014 "

Complete text en: http://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/view/127516-amenazar-controlador-espanol-ucrania-crisis

Here's the two previous links on the updates of "Carlos @spainbuca" the Spanish flight tower controller:

http://www.eturbonews.com/48079/ukraine-air-traffic-controller-suggests-kiev-military-shot-down-

http://slavyangrad.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/spanish-air-controller-kiev-borispol-airport-ukraine-military-shot-down-boeing-mh17/
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:29 am

Carlos could be real.. but whats needs to be proven is his story if he works where he says he works..
    Unless he comes forward and defect to Russia and become the first witness of the attack in the plane ,
    proof he worked as air controller in Ukraine. Then his identity no longer will be question and instead
    if he is telling the truth. IF he remain hidden it cannot be used in any court.

What i find total fail , is that Russian Radars are not recording the activity happening over Ukraine airspace..
    Showing the Ukraine pilots launching a missile to the civilian plane. Unless it is a tactic ,and russia keeping silence
    saving it for a court.. it could be say another total Failure of Russia Federation in security. They do have ways to cover Ukraine airspace and monitor it ,but it appears Putin is sitting on his hands doing nothing. and just hoping its "partners" change their ways in Ukraine.. hope to be wrong and they have some kind of monitoring of Ukraine airspace.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:23 pm