Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+36
Sujoy
zg18
KomissarBojanchev
gaurav
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
calripson
partizan
Stealthflanker
medo
Intrigado
Firebird
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
Regular
sepheronx
GarryB
etaepsilonk
Morpheus Eberhardt
navyfield
SOC
As Sa'iqa
Hannibal Barca
George1
mutantsushi
Austin
TR1
Cyberspec
flamming_python
macedonian
zino
Vann7
arpakola
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
Viktor
40 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

Firebird

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

Post  Firebird Sun May 04, 2014 8:35 am

The Far Right gutter press in England, the Daily Mail ran an article on Sat. Mentioned Odessa, only the number of deaths, and the Ukr attacks on Eastern cities. They said that war between the Ukr and Russia was looking "increasingly likely". None of the "moral indignation" or criticism etc. Maybe that means something? After all, the Western press don't seem to act as cheerleaders for Al Qaeda in Syria so much now.

Who knows? Evil is evil. Liars are liars. And the West acts as the bitch of Halliburton, Brezhinsnky and co.

PS hope the scum that caused Odessa have some visitors at their homes at 3am...
    Some of the filth are even open about it all on their social networking pgs. They think the EU will welcome them...?
    Even hell would want to tell them there's a waiting list.
    macedonian
    macedonian

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

Post  macedonian Sun May 04, 2014 8:41 am

Firebird wrote:The Far Right gutter press in England, the Daily Mail ran an article on Sat. Mentioned Odessa, only the number of deaths, and the Ukr attacks on Eastern cities. They said that war between the Ukr and Russia was looking "increasingly likely". None of the "moral indignation" or criticism etc. Maybe that means something?  After all, the Western press don't seem to act as cheerleaders for Al Qaeda in Syria so much now.

Who knows? Evil is evil. Liars are liars. And the West acts as the bitch of Halliburton, Brezhinsnky and co.

Some of the filth are even open about it all on their social networking pgs. They think the EU will welcome them...?
    Even hell would want to  tell them there's a waiting list.

As I said, to go about trusting the west is a sure way to lose.
    I honestly don't know what Lavrov told Kerry, but I'd like to think that it was something of great importance.
    Like a serious threat. A very serious one.
    That put the Americans back in their place.
    A diplomatic slap in the face, if you will...
    gaurav
    gaurav

Post  gaurav Sun May 04, 2014 8:48 am

Something has changed after the Lavrov-Kerry phone call.
    Western media is reporting things objectively (for the most part). I've NEVER seen such a 180∘ turn in the past. Never.

You are correct I will add some straight things more.
    Merkel went to White house 2 days ago.

She kicked the ass out that Bummer(Obama) for stereotyping Russia in bad name.on Russ.
    She was indirect in her approach to avoid sanctions on Russia.
    She was also indirect when she accused U.S of Pushing germany to sanction Russia.

Bummer stood strong.
    After that Odessa events happened and Germany led the E.U opinion to criticize Ukraine junta.
    Atleast for now.

After that also.. Bummer(Obama) was baiting Russia non stop.. all day
    There was definitive tension between Merkel and Bummer.

After that yesterday Kerry gave  a phone call to Lavrov and some things (most probably some "baiting " happened).

Just imagine people here were calling for Russian nukes on Berlin. Holy Shit.

It relates to some joke once I heard that Berlin has stood on Russia side when  Russ is  faced with all round external pressure .. Razz 
    I mean.. (all countries in west have anti- Russ opinion ).. Cool 

After that your story. You are correct ..

lets see what happens.. but the killings by this Junta must stop..

macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 04, 2014 8:53 am

Reading reports in 'Jutarnji List' about a CIA plane in Split, Croatia.
    Rumors on some sites (not really credible - a Bosnian Serb site and various twitter posts) of Croatian mercs in Eastern Ukraine.
    Any thoughts from our Croatian members here?
    God, I hope no Macedonian appears in Ukraine, or if they do - I hope they'll be on the federalists side.

One surprise that I didn't mention before:
    All of the media here is very objective on the matter. Even the most pro-NATO (which are the lefties here...yeah, go figure) are reporting very realistically. I'm guessing they still didn't get the memo from the US Embassy on how objectivity is supposed to work. Patience though, we're such an insignificant country that we must be on the bottom of the list of the State Dept. In time, I'm sure they'll get their reports that they would only need to sign at the bottom and pass as their own...
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun May 04, 2014 8:58 am

gaurav wrote:

Something has changed after the Lavrov-Kerry phone call.
    Western media is reporting things objectively (for the most part). I've NEVER seen such a 180∘ turn in the past. Never.

You are correct I will add some straight things more.
    Merkel went to White house 2 days ago.

She kicked the ass out that Bummer(Obama) for stereotyping Russia in bad name.on Russ.
    She was indirect in her approach to avoid sanctions on Russia.
    She was also indirect when she accused U.S of Pushing germany to sanction Russia.

Bummer stood strong.
    After that Odessa events happened and Germany led the E.U opinion to criticize Ukraine junta.
    Atleast for now.

After that also.. Bummer(Obama) was baiting Russia non stop.. all day
    There was definitive tension between Merkel and Bummer.

After that yesterday Kerry gave  a phone call to Lavrov and some things (most probably some "baiting " happened).

Just imagine people here were calling for Russian nukes on Berlin. Holy Shit.

It relates to some joke once I heard that Berlin has stood on Russia side when  Russ is  faced with all round external pressure .. Razz 
    I mean.. (all countries in west have anti- Russ opinion ).. Cool 

After that your story. You are correct ..

lets see what happens.. but the killings by this Junta must stop..

Well Bath house Barry (Obummer) wants to cause mayhem between the EU and Russia. But Germany sees it as a necessary/vital partner.
    Merkel cant be overpleased about being spied on. And I dont think she expects Russia to declare war on/overthrow govts in Germany.

Maybe Merkel is plain fedup of American meddling and attempts to harm the EU via shitstirring.

Having said that, I cant stand Merkel anyway..

PS Putin and Lavrov have more or less refused to spk to America after the insults and shit caused by the US.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun May 04, 2014 9:08 am

macedonian wrote:
    Firebird wrote:The Far Right gutter press in England, the Daily Mail ran an article on Sat. Mentioned Odessa, only the number of deaths, and the Ukr attacks on Eastern cities. They said that war between the Ukr and Russia was looking "increasingly likely". None of the "moral indignation" or criticism etc. Maybe that means something?  After all, the Western press don't seem to act as cheerleaders for Al Qaeda in Syria so much now.

Even hell would want to  tell them there's a waiting list.

As I said, to go about trusting the west is a sure way to lose.
    I honestly don't know what Lavrov told Kerry, but I'd like to think that it was something of great importance.
    Like a serious threat. A very serious one.
    That put the Americans back in their place.
    A diplomatic slap in the face, if you will...

Might just be that Kerry had it all run past his pr company. And they said "40 deaths in Odessa, keep a low profile for a few days".
    These are the sort of superficial morons we are talking about.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Sun May 04, 2014 9:38 am

Would it be possible to send yarosh and pals to an international court after the atrocities they've done? If Radko Mladic and that croatian general could've been sent there then I hope its possible to do it with right sector too. Of course NATO countries will deny the charges but they aren't the majority of the world...

What about the customs union perhaps even creating an international court of its own, something like a less biased alternative to the hague? Perhaps it could be in Armenia? Very Happy 

Last edited by KomissarBojanchev on Sun May 04, 2014 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Sun May 04, 2014 9:41 am

According to ukrainians on the internet right sector "accidentally" started a fire in the building while they were supposedly being brutally attacked by "russian agents" and that maidanists even tried to help the antimaidan people trapped inside. The westerners suck up this bowl of liquid shit like coffee Laughing 

I hope this however doesn't have any speck of truth...
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Sun May 04, 2014 9:43 am

macedonian wrote:Reading reports in 'Jutarnji List' about a CIA plane in Split, Croatia.
    Rumors on some sites (not really credible - a Bosnian Serb site and various twitter posts) of Croatian mercs in Eastern Ukraine.
    Any thoughts from our Croatian members here?
    God, I hope no Macedonian appears in Ukraine, or if they do - I hope they'll be on the federalists side.

One surprise that I didn't mention before:
    All of the media here is very objective on the matter. Even the most pro-NATO (which are the lefties here...yeah, go figure) are reporting very realistically. I'm guessing they still didn't get the memo from the US Embassy on how objectivity is supposed to work. Patience though, we're such an insignificant country that we must be on the bottom of the list of the State Dept. In time, I'm sure they'll get their reports that they would only need to sign at the bottom and pass as their own...
     Very Happy In FYROM does the left espouse any left ideals, something minor even like keynesianism, or are only interested in stealing national money like our left party?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun May 04, 2014 9:50 am

I see what happens in Ukraine as a direct attack on Russia.. and act of war.. To provoke a coup in a sister nation and replace
    the leadership with a neo nazi junta? and later finance them to kill Russians?  What will United States do ,if Russia provokes a coup in Canada ,finance it,completely and replace the government with Muslins hostile to USA and they start killing Americans at the border of USA?   Russia was attacked.. by USA.. and i see a legitimate reason for Russia to declare war against them.. even if it is a limited conventional one..  As soon Russia declare a limited war against US and seriously damage all their warships in the black sea.. that will be a strong message for them ,that Russia will not tolerate a single other attack on their nation or their friends . FInancing a neo nazi junta in kiev to kill Russians is a major act of war and Russia needs to respond . If Russia don't respond it will be an invitation for US to increase its attacks world wide on Russian people and to interfere in their legitimate legal business.. Also Sanctions on Russia economy is another act of war. So you have more reasons for war.. Russia can simply fire a couple of torpedos to an Aircraft carrier with a small charge not enough to sink it but enough to kill a few dozens of  their people and force the aircraft carrier to leave for a port for repairs ,that will send a big message and truly scare them..that their Crimes against Humanity will not be tolerated any more ,that Russia can strike them and bypass their defenses and that  they will not be able to defend and that if US continue playing games in Ukraine ,and do not halt the aggression of their puppets on Russian people ,that Russia will be ready to take things to the ultimate consequences. What will happen next with 90% of probability is that US will discuss what to do next with their mafia and that the European Union will protest and demand US to stop their illegal war not only in Syria but Ukraine.. And to stop playing with human lives.. Then Obama will see there is nothing to gain to start a full scale war against Russia..specially when they are the authors of the conflict and will back down..

The attack doesnt need to be big ,what is important is to show Russia is not afraid to fight US ,and that if they continue  supporting the killing of Russians ,that he will better start to be prepared for a major war.   Many believe that at the first attack of any side..it will be the end of the world.. but thats not the case.. in 99% of the cases ,it will be a very limited fight with limited casualties.. but the message will be strong enough to encourage they end their illegal and criminal games in Ukraine ,but also Syria.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sun May 04, 2014 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sun May 04, 2014 9:56 am

flamming_python wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:I have a feeling after the Victory Day Parade something big will happen from the Russian side, just like something big (Crimea joining Russia again) happened after the Sochi Winter Olympics.

Something big will happen on victory day alright - it will be celebrated by Russian tanks in Kiev.

The government in Kiev is untolerable. Going into east Ukraine will be a huge mess, but there is increasingly no other option - at least what concerns Donetsk and Lugansk, where resistance is strengthening and local opinon there is hugely against the Kiev junta. They are being killed though, and not just the armed rebels - today a car with 5 girls was shot up, one of them died, a 21-year old medical student. Over last night about 5 people were killed and 10 injured; most of them just protestors it seems although a few were rebels. More were killed today.

Now buildings have been stormed in Lugansk and Donetsk throughout the night by the anti-government protestors, the crowd is enraged not only by the military operation but also by the events in Odessa.

It's clear the amount of deaths will only ramp up, as Kiev moves ahead with its military operation, and local resistance will only intensify in response.

The best option would be for Russia to convince the West to press Kiev to withdraw all its forces, but the West has no intention of doing that.

Therefore, Russia has 2 options:
    a. Invasion of Donetsk and Lugansk regions, forcing the surrender or annihilation of all present Ukrainian military units as well as militias, Pravyj Sektor, Nats Guard formations.
    b. jion strike on Ukrainian government in Kiev, assassination of Turchinov, Yatsenyuk,[/b] possibly the Ukrainian MoD head, and other ringleaders. This can be carried out with precision strikes at an opportune time, when they are away from public places.
    Optionally, Yarosh can be left alive - so that he can try and seize the government and in response half the army refuses to take his orders.

Let me disagree Python
    Killing a stupid bastard is easy .. Letting him do stupid thinks is even better

I would say .. GET ZAPORITSA .. and let the goverment of Kiev with only the 50% of their electrical energy.. That will be a hit..
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 04, 2014 9:56 am

Just want to share some thoughts here.

I hope that this thing ends very soon and in the best possible way. What I mean by that is that the idiots in Kiev lose ALL the sea ports and remain landlocked. Not because I want to see Ukraine sealess (in lack of a better term) but because I don't want to see NATO bases on Russia's doorstep. Actually, my honest hopes are that there is no NATO at all, but that seems too far fetched at this point. Odessa should never remain under loonie control after what happened there. It was surreal watching the live stream in Odessa: people speaking the same language cheering for the death of their countrymen...it was effin' too much! Never knew that people could be so divided while sharing the same background, language and religion. Worst than Bosnia, that was. Just surreal!

I also hope that the people (the actual people, not the loonies of RightSector and other Nazi elements) learn to live together. They are THE SAME people FFS!
    They really need some serious education so that they don't end up being cannon fodder to American interests again. Or anyone else s for that matter. Hope they 'wake up' and see through the idiocy they're being served.

And I don't think that Russia should give up on Kiev too. It's the 'Mother of all Russian cities' and a beautiful one. The Kiev Pechersk Lavra is one of the most important monasteries of the Orthodox world (right up there with St Panteleimon Monastery on Atos). I hope we don't lose that to the Nazis. After all is over, the people like Timoshenko, Yarosh, Yatsenuk, and the all-powerful oligarchs like Poroshenko, Akhmetov, Firtash etc. NEED TO BE DEALT WITH! CosaNostra style! Even better, an all-Ukrainian tribunal that sentences them...

One other thing that happened to me personally after reading many posts on forums (here, MP.net and similar) is that I've lost the high regard I had toward the Polish, Finnish, Ukrainian, German, Slovak, Czech, and the Romanian GENERAL population. I emphasize 'general' because I've met many of those nations individuals personally, and most of them were stand-up blokes. Not the ones that post here though, and definitely not those over at MP.net. Their blind hatred towards Russia and Russians in general, even to the point of distorting the facts, and cheering for the senseless slaughter of Russians leaved a scar on the general image I've had about those nations. I think it's safe to say that the respect I had towards the people from the Baltic states is tarnished (possibly permanently).

Just a personal note here.
    All MHO of course.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 04, 2014 10:00 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote: Very Happy In FYROM does the left espouse any left ideals, something minor even like keynesianism, or are only interested in stealing national money like our left party?

This is a Russian forum, and Russia calls us MACEDONIA. Deal with it fuckface!
    As does Bulgaria for that matter.
    I once told you to stop bringing our Balkan bullshit to these threads!

But thanks for making my point even clearer: People can be divided even when they share similar cultural backgrounds and even the same religion.
    Hope you're a proud tool.

------
    Edit:
    Never thought about this, but why don't we have a 'report' button here?
    This kid should definitely be banned from posting on this topic.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 04, 2014 10:07 am

Firebird wrote:Might just be that Kerry had it all run past his pr company. And they said "40 deaths in Odessa, keep a low profile for a few days".
    These are the sort of superficial morons we are talking about.

Definitely a possibility, but seeing how they always twist the facts to suit them, even on occasions where it's blatantly obvious that they're lying, I'd say there's something else going on.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sun May 04, 2014 10:13 am

http://ani-al.livejournal.com/1705540.html#cutid1
    MANY FOTOS in the link from the Odessa Horror
    from the Odessa Horrror
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 37 10313374_813884331973360_7183655528817448572_n
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 04, 2014 10:15 am

arpakola wrote:http://ani-al.livejournal.com/1705540.html#cutid1
    MANY FOTOS in the link from the Odessa Horror
    from the Odessa Horrror

This enrages me to the point that I'm contemplating revenge. Certainly not the way that I generally see things.
    But watching that livestream was just too much.

Mad

------
    Edit:
    Quoted pic removed

Last edited by macedonian on Sun May 04, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sun May 04, 2014 10:24 am

Dammit man please don't post such horrendously graphic stuff like that...  pale 
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Sun May 04, 2014 10:25 am

macedonian wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote: Very Happy In FYROM does the left espouse any left ideals, something minor even like keynesianism, or are only interested in stealing national money like our left party?

But thanks for making my point even clearer: People can be divided even when they share similar cultural backgrounds and even the same religion.
    The bulgarian maps(and of most other countries) say otherwise. But whatever, raging over just a name, chill out.  Rolling Eyes

The fact that you have your own country means you want to stay divided. Fine by me.

An banning? Have I insulted any user? Have I advertised? Have I trolled?
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Sun May 04, 2014 10:33 am

jebus cripes, pls remove the pic., its too horrifying. makes me wish the nzi fcks who did this would be thrown in a cave then sic the Tos at the mouth of said cave.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 04, 2014 10:36 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    macedonian wrote:

The bulgarian maps(and of most other countries) say otherwise. But whatever, raging over just a name, chill out.  Rolling Eyes

The fact that you have your own country means you want to stay divided. Fine by me.

1. Read Russian maps than.

2. Yes, you've insulted me, and I AM chilled as long as you post on topic here.

3. Having a country doesn't mean that we (certainly not ME) want to stay divided. In the current circumstances it's the best way though. I know the hatred you (Bulgarians) have towards Serbs (we don't), and I don't want to choose between the two. Talk about being divided... We should all learn from Scandinavia, I told you that once. Doesn't matter if Finland was once part of Sweden now they act jointly. Sadly we don't.
    Bulgaria as a NATO member state had joint military exercises with Romania and the US in the Black Sea just days ago, training FOR A POSSIBLE RESPONSE TO RUSSIA. I certainly hope that we never join NATO just to be a tool for Washington, fighting against Russians. But you seem to be readying, aren't you?

--------
    Edit:

A must read:
    Bild.de: Kiev gets consultations for ops from the CIA
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sun May 04, 2014 10:44 am

macedonian wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    macedonian wrote:

1. Read Russian maps than.

2. Yes, you've insulted me, and I AM chilled as long as you post on topic here.

3. Having a country doesn't mean that we (certainly not ME) want to stay divided. In the current circumstances it's the best way though. I know the hatred you (Bulgarians) have towards Serbs (we don't), and I don't want to choose between the two. Talk about being divided... We should all learn from Scandinavia, I told you that once. Doesn't matter if Finland was once part of Sweden now they act jointly. Sadly we don't.
    Bulgaria as a NATO member state had joint military exercises with Romania and the US in the Black Sea just days ago, training FOR A POSSIBLE RESPONSE TO RUSSIA. I certainly hope that we never join NATO just to be a tool for Washington, fighting against Russians. But you seem to be readying, aren't you?

--------
    Edit:

A must read:
    Bild.de: Kiev gets consultations for ops from the CIA

ok ok but this thread is about Ukraine..
    spread this as a counter attack to the western propaganda..

show thwe ignorants what is the result of the EU - NATO involvment in Ukraine
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 04, 2014 10:56 am

arpakola wrote:
    ok ok but this thread is about Ukraine..
    spread this as a counter attack to the western propaganda..

show thwe ignorants what is the result of the EU - NATO involvment in Ukraine

Yes, you're right.
    I actually have an idea about something (nothing violent, it's rather an intellectual/artistic thing) but something that will definitely make the news. At least here. Not sure if it could be pulled through though. Giving it a lot of thought these past few days...
    I'll let you guys know in due time.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun May 04, 2014 11:35 am

Is there anyway, pics can be hidden unless you click to view them?
    Perhaps thats an alternative to having/not having the sickening pictures of Odessa.

I'm also wondering, was this a chemical weapons attack by Shite Sector and the government?
    There's surely suggestions if you consider some of the evidence.
    If so, surely Ru tanks should be running into Kiev and Lvov, as we speak?
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun May 04, 2014 11:40 am

I spoke with some Greeks in Ukraine. They confirmed that this is the early stages of a civil war. Must be stopped now and there is only one way to do this. By an overwhelming response in the early stages of development. It is whether it will go for a Bahrain or Egypt compare to a Syria or Iraq. This are the prospects. No way to end this with something less. My 2 cents.
    9th of May is already too late. Early hours tomorrow RuAF should start massive operations deep in the Western part of the country. Out of the blue, without warning!
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 04, 2014 11:49 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:I spoke with some Greeks in Ukraine. They confirmed that this is the early stages of a civil war. Must be stopped now and there is only one way to do this. By an overwhelming response in the early stages of development. It is whether it will go for a Bahrain or Egypt compare to a Syria or Iraq. This are the prospects. No way to end this with something less. My 2 cents.
    9th of May is already too late.
    You might well be right, but I hope you aren't. For the whole country, but mostly for the easterners sake.
    I still don't know what's best to do.

Hannibal Barca wrote:Early hours tomorrow RuAF should start massive operations deep in the Western part of the country. Out of the blue, without warning!
    I agree that should they do it - that's definitely the way to go about it. Hit them where they don't expect, where they feel safe. Make them sh/t bricks after that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:47 am