Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

4 posters

Why there is no russian civil defence and nuclear countermeasures forum

vK_man

Why there is no russian civil defence and nuclear countermeasures forum Empty Why there is no russian civil defence and nuclear countermeasures forum

Post  vK_man Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Why? Russia has the largest civil defence and underground command bases/cities network in the world and is its biggest advantage in a nuclear war.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Why there is no russian civil defence and nuclear countermeasures forum Empty Re: Why there is no russian civil defence and nuclear countermeasures forum

Post  GarryB Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 pm

If there are enough topics of discussion that warrant a separate topic I am sure Vlad would be happy to accomodate such a thing, however don't take this to mean that you should start creating hundreds of new topics about the subject.

Lets see how much discussion there is first.

Otherwise I would probably put discussions about civil defence under General/Russia, or possibly the Strategic forces and missiles section.
    vK_man

Why there is no russian civil defence and nuclear countermeasures forum Empty Re: Why there is no russian civil defence and nuclear countermeasures forum

Post  vK_man Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:19 pm

GarryB wrote:If there are enough topics of discussion that warrant a separate topic I am sure Vlad would be happy to accomodate such a thing, however don't take this to mean that you should start creating hundreds of new topics about the subject.

Lets see how much discussion there is first.

Otherwise I would probably put discussions about civil defence under General/Russia, or possibly the Strategic forces and missiles section.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Yamantau
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:15 pm

american nukes are targetting that mountain too but we've already discussed somewhere that stalin in soviet times started making underground networks to prevent citizens from any massive attack . These underground network still exists and unlike americans where they'll only save their leaders in bunkers russian gov had plans to shift their citizens in those networks in case of nuclear war . What I said is a fact not a conspiracy theory . Americans also have such mountain hideouts in their country but it's preserved solely for military prurpose .
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:06 pm

True. There used to be a bunker for civilians in Dallas/Ft. Worth, but it's been closed...years ago.

We don't count for much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:48 pm