Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russia's enemy countries

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russia's enemy countries - Page 18 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

Post  flamming_python Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:18 pm

miketheterrible wrote:So regarding Slovakia and their attempted bs against Sputnik vaccine looks like it failed. Slovak tests at a lab proved the effective use of Sputnik.

https://tass.com/world/1276913

Deputy PM of Slovakia said it was an attempt from enemies of Russia and Sputnik vaccine to cause a rift and force their removale.

https://tass.com/world/1276283

Good the sane part of the Slovak elite worked up some balls and retook the initiative from the haters.

GarryB likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:30 am

A Russian company called Positive Technologies established that Intel CPUs have back-doors that are undocumented and allow
    total compromise of any security based on this hardware. The USA subsequently put Positive Technologies under sanction.
    Recall all the bitching and moaning about Huawei? Well, nobody ever demonstrated any hardware backdoors in the processors
    and ASICs.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, LMFS and lancelot like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:16 am

Cyber attack Bay of Pigs.

ahmedfire likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:50 pm

I couldn't find an appropriate thread for these ruminations so I will post them here.

This is not a kiddie subject so bear with me. If anyone watches the recent crop of Chinese CGI "anime" short serials, a common theme
    emerges. The "bad guys" are over the top in their self-justification and self-delusion. In particular, they commit crimes and then get
    indignant and filled with rage because their target fights back. This is exactly the behaviour exhibited by NATzO. They attack and then
    blame the victim. There are YouCrap videos where you see threads of NATzO morons accusing the Donbass defenders of doing the shelling
    of residential areas. No matter how inane this rubbish is, it is straight out of the Chinese anime "exaggeration". If you listen to NATzO
    pundits and politicians, they spew exactly the same venomous hate at their victims. They also give themselves the authority to engage
    in military aggression around the world on whatever pretext the pull form their collective anus. And they think they will win and get away
    without any consequences.

I think the Chinese understand the nature of power and global politics. Their isolation from the rest of the world over centuries was likely
    a deliberate attempt to not swim in this sea of shit. I doubt it was some simple stupid politics. But over the last 200 years they have
    been taught by history that you cannot isolate yourself and the western shit will eventually flow your way and swamp you. Russia has
    been dealing this tide of western shit for over 1000 years. There is no choice but to fight back and have the power to do so. Just like
    in those anime shorts.

miketheterrible likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:36 am

There are YouCrap videos where you see threads of NATzO morons accusing the Donbass defenders of doing the shelling
    of residential areas.

Would be interesting to see how they support such accusations... I mean the Donbass victims are hardly going to benefit by shelling parts of the Ukraine... if starting a war was in their interests they could easily have done it already, more importantly if they are terrorists then their goal would be to take all of the Ukraine for Russia and not just the bit they live in so what actions to expand their bit have they implemented?

Or if they are just Ukrainians unhappy with the coup government in Kiev they might do what they are doing now, hope for autonomy and keep the Orcs out and respond to shelling when it gets unbearable.

Most of the Chinese people I know personally I like... just normal hard working people trying to get ahead.

Ironically in the US there have been racist attacks against asians but it is black people attacking them so it is not given the attention of the police shootings... it seems Asian lives don't matter when it is black boots kicking them in the head when they are on the ground.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:20 am

GarryB wrote:
    There are YouCrap videos where you see threads of NATzO morons accusing the Donbass defenders of doing the shelling
    of residential areas.

Would be interesting to see how they support such accusations... I mean the Donbass victims are hardly going to benefit by shelling parts of the Ukraine... if starting a war was in their interests they could easily have done it already, more importantly if they are terrorists then their goal would be to take all of the Ukraine for Russia and not just the bit they live in so what actions to expand their bit have they implemented?

Or if they are just Ukrainians unhappy with the coup government in Kiev they might do what they are doing now, hope for autonomy and keep the Orcs out and respond to shelling when it gets unbearable.

Most of the Chinese people I know personally I like... just normal hard working people trying to get ahead.

Ironically in the US there have been racist attacks against asians but it is black people attacking them so it is not given the attention of the police shootings... it seems Asian lives don't matter when  it is black boots kicking them in the head when they are on the ground.

Blacks in the US are getting let off the hook for their own racism

A lot of Asians reported slurs, attacks specifically from blacks, albeit certainly many whites insult them too.

And of course black racism and racially aggrevated attacks against white people who have no relation to politics, or to the police or anything else.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 06, 2021 7:02 pm