Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+4
Captain Melon
Admin
GarryB
Kysusha
8 posters

Alien Dawn

Pervius

Alien Dawn - Page 2 Empty Re: Alien Dawn

Post  Pervius Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Of all the Apollo Missions where they were jumping around....falling off the lander....falling down.....jumping around on the Lunar Rover....

Not 1 time was sound created from the spacesuit "robbing against itself"....."hitting itself"...."or hitting another object".

I've spent hundreds of hours going over footage. If you can find 1 instance, please post it. Of any Space Walk also, see if you can find 1 instance of your theory.
    Captain Melon

Post  Captain Melon Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Lol, if anyone actually believed me, you were successfully trolled.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:32 am

Trolling is naughty... why don't you tell us what you really think?

Personally I doubt any real encounter has occurred... simply because people would not be able to keep that sort of secret for long.

Of course having said that if an alien race was able to get here undetected it would not be a huge stretch to think they might remain undetected.

I remember speculation that the standard alien... you know, the type they call the Grays or whatever, are actually future humans coming back in time and that this is what we will evolve into, but that assumes we don't kill ourselves first, which I am doubting still.

I think we will likely invent a nano technology that was designed to do something banal like kill germs... some super high tech mixture of robot and animal genetics that finds germs and kills them that somehow mutates and starts killing all living organisms it finds or something silly like that... in 1,000,000 years when all the crap we made is gone and the earth has cleaned up things again those engineered bots that wiped everything else out will start a new range of cybernetic organisms, part machine, part biology, able to repair and maintain itself and build new populations...
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:37 am

I've spent hundreds of hours going over footage. If you can find 1 instance, please post it. Of any Space Walk also, see if you can find 1 instance of your theory.

The recording of the "sounds" was a recording of the radio traffic.

Assuming you are right and it is all faked, why would they include the sound of hammering?

Why not get these guys into a sound studio to record everything completely separately from the filming... you can't see their lips so there is no need for lip syncing.
    Captain Melon

Post  Captain Melon Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 pm

I think that if intelligent civilizations know about us, they either not interested or afraid of us. But if there are many civilizations who are hostile to each other and are having some big wars etc. that might also be a reason no one coming. I hope galaxy is not like the Warhammer universe where there are like ten different hostile civilizations fighting for control or survival. If someone visited Earth I also think it would have gone public by now. I personally think things people see are secret military equipment.
    Pervius

Post  Pervius Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:44 pm

This website owner said no Conspiracy Theories....

But why would Russian News being putting this lady on their show talking about aliens?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLo0eCU7im4

Did anyone find that odd?
    milky_candy_sugar
    milky_candy_sugar

Post  milky_candy_sugar Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:28 pm

In the Biblical Old Testament, chapter 1 of the Book of Ezekiel recounts a vision in which Ezekiel sees "an immense cloud" that contains fire and emits lightning and "brilliant light". It continues: "The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures". These creatures are described as winged and humanoid, they "sped back and forth like flashes of lightning" and "fire moved back and forth among the creatures". The passage goes on to describe four shiny objects, each appearing "like a wheel intersecting a wheel". These objects could fly and they moved with the creatures: "When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose".

The Jewish Talmud states that there are at least 18,000 other worlds, but provides little elaboration on the nature of those worlds, or on whether they are physical or spiritual. Based on this, however, the 18th century exposition "Sefer HaB'rit" posits that extraterrestrial creatures exist, and that some may well possess intelligence. It adds that humans should not expect creatures from another world to resemble earthly life any more than sea creatures resemble land animals Smile

Austin

Post  Austin Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Didnt the American found some kind of dead alien body from that Roswell UFO incident ?

I remember watching in Discover channel how quite a few American mentioned that they were abducted by aliens or have seen alien craft chasing them , a common thing among then is the loss of time phenomena , which is to say the people in the car thought that the incident lasted for couple of minutes only to find out when they look at their watch it was couple of hours and they cannot recollect how the time was lost.

I think these alien being or what ever they are have some ability to control time perhaps one of the reason for time travel ?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 am

Didnt the American found some kind of dead alien body from that Roswell UFO incident ?

Nah. That was high altitude balloons they were working on that they were going to fly spy stuff over the Soviet Union with back before they had satellites.

Think of it as a cheap an simple U-2.
    Austin

Post  Austin Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 pm

In that case what about the confession of many Americans who claim they were abducted by Aliens and in other cases experiencing time loss ?

And what about the Belgium UFO being chased by F-16 without success ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-5-Qh7HFGg
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:27 pm

The people who are abducted are always alone in deserted areas with no evidence... even the ones that claim to be probed...

Lots of people have dreams of flying or floating... when you go to sleep a part of your brain that connects your brain to your body so mental commands to do things pass through this part of your brain is disconnected. This means if you dream of running somewhere you don't actually start running.
    People who sleep walk have problems with that disconnection.

People who dream of floating are believed to be experiencing that separation of brain and body.

People talk about seeing bright lights and having been punched in the face before I know that a sharp impact to the eye can create what can only be described as a burst of light. There is of course no actual light involved it was likely signals travelling down the optic nerve that were interpreted as light but was more likely the impact.
    Kysusha
    Kysusha

Post  Kysusha Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:58 am

Pervius wrote:Of all the Apollo Missions where they were jumping around....falling off the lander....falling down.....jumping around on the Lunar Rover....

Not 1 time was sound created from the spacesuit "robbing against itself"....."hitting itself"...."or hitting another object".

Sound doesn't travel in a vaccuum. Without atmosphere, there is no sound.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Sound doesn't travel in a vaccuum. Without atmosphere, there is no sound.

Exactly, which means that although they filmed what they did, any audio recording would a recording of the radio traffic that went on at the time.

Because they are recorded separately there is a problem of synchronisation of the video and audio, which is normally pretty straight forward because it is fairly obvious when you see video with speech where the sound track is out of sync.

The problem with these recordings is that inside the space suits you can't see the people talking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:24 pm