Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
higurashihougi
AMCXXL
marcellogo
Kiko
ArgentinaGuard
Werewolf
Tolstoy
Stealthflanker
RTN
ahmedfire
Backman
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Broski
Rodion_Romanovic
Godric
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
sundoesntrise
Krepost
Karl Haushofer
Hole
d_taddei2
VARGR198
littlerabbit
kvs
Big_Gazza
DerWolf
Rasisuki Nebia
mnztr
franco
mack8
ludovicense
thegopnik
psg
Hinex1988
Scorpius
lyle6
SeigSoloyvov
Arrow
Isos
Sujoy
Erk
lancelot
Belisarius
famschopman
Azi
Podlodka77
nomadski
TMA1
zorobabel
Ispan
PhSt
caveat emptor
ucmvulcan
flamming_python
PapaDragon
SolidarityWithRussia
sepheronx
Airbornewolf
Odin of Ossetia
billybatts91
Dr.Snufflebug
limb
diabetus
ALAMO
GarryB
Arkanghelsk
Regular
JohninMK
73 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35

Post  JohninMK Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:39 pm

ALAMO ".. against a P...M..C... "

Helped when needed by a few RA units with artillery and no doubt an RuAF aircraft or helicopter here and there Laughing

GarryB, ALAMO, PapaDragon, littlerabbit and Belisarius like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:49 pm

Just watched like 15 minutes of some Ukrainian GoPro-fitted guy who had his unit decimated and in utter panic decided to run for his life while under constant Wagner fire in Bakhmut. Other guys are screaming in his radio, they sound absolutely terrified, as does he himself. The constant clattering of supersonic bullets overhead, the occasional whining of an incoming mortar shell, explosions everywhere, both distant and near.

All in a hellscape consisting of dead trees, mud and fog.

Don't know who uploaded the footage (ie if he was killed/captured, or if he eventually made it to relative safety), but it is mad stuff. I know WW2 looked this bad a lot of the time, especially on the eastern front, but really the vibes I'm getting are WW1 ones.

Zelensky and his NATO backers are to blame for this utter BS.

GarryB, flamming_python, PapaDragon, zardof, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:28 pm

I guess you are calling the same I was trying to translate in hurry for our English speaking lads ...

GarryB likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:52 pm

No artillery support.
    No air support.
    No white flag.

GarryB, PapaDragon, zardof, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:01 pm

NVM as for my speculations of his fate. He was killed by a random bullet in the air. The last part of the footage shows a sudden jolt, then stillness and the eerie sounds as his body gradually shuts down, the final couple of breaths.

Chilling, and real. And this ultimate sacrifice over a place where nobody wants them anyway. Zelensky is a mass-murderer, sacrificing them en masse on the cargo-cult-ish altar of "NATO" or whatever. Insane.

GarryB, flamming_python, ALAMO, PapaDragon, Godric, JohninMK, littlerabbit and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:21 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 2 Flf_a810
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 2 Flf8gz10

GarryB, kvs, PapaDragon, littlerabbit, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:04 pm

The video Dr was talking about is here

https://t.me/ghostnewsx/3852

GarryB, littlerabbit and Hole like this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 2 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:29 pm

Artyomovsk is reportedly a carnage for Ukraine. I hope those who have been forced into conscription will start to revolt at some point. They are sacrificed as cannon fodder just to buy their corrupt leaders some time.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza and zardof like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:56 pm

Meanwhile in Odessa, during the SBU-enforced curfew (violators end up in torture chambers...), they are tearing down the memorials to the founders of the city.

These memorials were built by Russia, like the city itself obviously, but were torn down twice in the past. By the Bolsheviks, and by the Nazi invaders.

And now, add modern Ukraine to that jolly bunch.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:11 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 2 Fle_pg11

Recoil-balanced like the AK-107, practically recoilless. You can fire it full-auto one-handed and still get decent groups at pistol/SMG distance, ridiculous.

Finally!!!  Cool

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 2 600px-TTSporterII-6

Dr.Snufflebug likes this post

limb

Post  limb Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:44 am

Pushilin and slavyangrad were full of shit.Center of maryinka still hasnt been taken.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:59 am

RIP to the dead Ukrainian soldier. He went out to check on his downed buddy who turned out to be wounded and dying, got trapped there and suffered the exact same fate.

His buddy was right out in the open plains, neither concealment nor cover. It's not a mistake you should make; it's one of the first things you will get explained to you. Don't understand this war. Then again I was never in a war.

Last edited by flamming_python on Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB likes this post

Broski dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:02 am

Pushilin and slavyangrad were full of shit.Center of maryinka still hasnt been taken.

Jihadi Julian was complaining about how Wagner withdrew from there to lure the Ukrainians into a trap, and then pummeled them. So maybe it was taken, then abandoned, then taken, then abandoned.
    If there's one thing that's obvious is that advances in this war are not measured by territory, but by amount of KIA and WIA caused.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, Firebird, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:49 am

Pretty much Python, I have been convinced this war is something of a Verdun writ large since late spring/early summer. I just hope Russia doesn't commit the many mistakes made by all the powers of that war. That said, slowly reducing the heavily fortified Donbass and taking out as many fanatics as possible while being very sparing of Ukrainian civilians (something that is -no matter how hard the western press likes to spin it - a Russian success so far as they have waged a very clean war focused on taking out troops and actual military and dual use infrastructure and been very careful to not create civilian deaths) is the way to run this operation.

GarryB, franco, littlerabbit, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:51 am

@limb
    Slavyangrad is just a translator. They never make claims themselves.
    Both republics showed that they can make exaggerated claims. As Kadyrov did in the past. For example, around Bakhmut or Aryomovsk, best source is Wagner. They never make premature claims.
    Also, as FP pointed out, there is a lot of back and forth, as Ukrainians constantly try to counterattack.

GarryB and littlerabbit like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:42 am

How much longer before NATzO NAZIs run out of Khokhol cannon fodders? The primary reason why I want Russia to destroy food storage and water supply facilities is to starve both Pukrainian cannon fodders (active troops) and potential cannon fodders (general population), even if Pukraine has a 10 million strong cannon fodder army, if there is no food to eat then they all starve to death. attack
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:59 am

everything you DID NOT want to know about the war and I'm going to tell you anyway because I'm an "know it all" and a insufferable bore.

big piece on tactics, weapons, and other stuff, heavy reading!

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/12/29/informes-del-frente-combates-de-otono/

GarryB, kvs, littlerabbit, Broski and caveat emptor like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:02 am

Does someone have to remind you that there wasn't a second identical attack to 9/11 a few weeks after?

Of course they are the same... one attack kills thousands of people and destroys a major building and damages the heart of the US military, while the two in question kill a similar number of people to a serious car accident.

You edited out the part where rybar says that russian PVO isnt actually an IADS because air defense batteries up to this day still cannot share or recieve surveillance or targeting info from other batteries, because the russians never developed such a system. Every battery is alone.

So the most powerful air defence system is in Syria?

Bollocks.

Reportedly the "Wagner" Private Military Contractors are NOT Being Supplied with Ammunition.

The source is MSN...

The bulk of ISIS was the opposite.
    So the BW was nit fighting shepherds in real but well prepared and determined reminiscent of the SAAD regime.

ISIS is Saddams soldiers that the Americans would not let continue to be soldiers... they had to do something, and they were already organised... but most of their foot soldiers were GFs.

Artyomovsk is reportedly a carnage for Ukraine. I hope those who have been forced into conscription will start to revolt at some point. They are sacrificed as cannon fodder just to buy their corrupt leaders some time.

The core problem is information... the new recruits don't know what happened to the recruits before them and is about to happen to them too... two weeks training is not enough and no level of training teaches you to deal with accurate artillery of large calibre and high density.

These memorials were built by Russia, like the city itself obviously, but were torn down twice in the past. By the Bolsheviks, and by the Nazi invaders.

Good reason to reenter the territory and rebuild some monuments to remind them of their real history instead of the BS made up in Kiev.

Jihadi Julian was complaining about how Wagner withdrew from there to lure the Ukrainians into a trap, and then pummeled them.

Not only that.... he was also complaining about how he was a hero of Ukraine when he posts good news and an enemy of the state when he posts defeats and losses...

And before the bots complain that that is what I do, look back at my posts... I don't give anyone who reports the bad news a hard time... it is the doom sayers crying that the sky is falling and that Russia is a super power... there is no way they should sustain any losses anywhere for anything, and of course that it is all Putins fault... he has to go.

I would say Putin has not really been surprised by much the west has been doing... possibly surprised at how many Ukrainians are prepared to die so US taxpayers can transfer money from useful things to the MIC, and also how readily the EU cut themselves from cheap energy to please the US...

How much longer before NATzO NAZIs run out of Khokhol cannon fodders? The primary reason why I want Russia to destroy food storage and water supply facilities is to starve both Pukrainian cannon fodders (active troops) and potential cannon fodders (general population), even if Pukraine has a 10 million strong cannon fodder army, if there is no food to eat then they all starve to death.

The problem with that is that either it will succeed spectacularly and all the nutters will leave and move to the west (not west of Ukraine but to the EU), or it could backfire spectacularly and HATO will claim a humanitarian catastrophe and send troops in to save the day and create a north and south Korea situation that could last for a century.

They don't need to do anything drastic any time soon, time is on Russias side.... it is Micron that is talking about thinking about Russias security needs and security guarantees they can give them for a negotiated peace, and when the other western countries look at the bill for replacing all the equipment they already sent to Ukraine let alone the cost of restocking their own supplies and then building up a new HATO force they keep taking about needing and the shortage of energy this winter and likely next.

Right now the EU still buys a lot of Russian gas and oil and they are playing all sorts of games to pretend they are not but they are... but the Russian guy in charge of Gazprom mentioned that the EU is looking for other sources of energy so Russia needs to look to other markets to sell their products... specifically mentioning selling in the Asian markets where energy has not been cheap... maybe they will have a golden age of cheap industrial production...

Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:49 am

Putin also said Russia would not move towards a war economy. I guess that is expected given that Wagner units are now complaining about a lack of ammunition. As for how Russia intends to capture Slavyansk and Kramatorsk without turning each city into another 'Bakhmut', who knows?

ucmvulcan likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:59 am

Zoro, I don't think you are that dumb but Wagner is a private company and thus they set their budget and Russian government foots it.  And it was ammunition in artillery shells which head of Wagner already said he is fixing after visiting front.

A private company running out of what they need has to deal with it.  Russian military hasn't ran out of any missile or rocket or artillery.  And if they fix it as fast as they say they do, then Wagner doesn't have a funding issue, it has a logistics issue.

Please, attempt to pose it as a question rather than a fact statement otherwise we will assume you really have no idea what is happening.

Edit:

On that note, I'm impressed Russia sells or hands over T-90M's.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:25 am

Nah I hold no sympathy for doomers. Putin could be the shittiest ruler ever. Once the pederast elite of the west constantly talks regime change there is no more talk of negotiating. If chicoms started a fast movement to regime change or assassinate the leaders of my country, I'd see them as eternal enemies. Russians where are your nuts? The west is talking of removing your government from you, and you have no say in the matter. Do you hate your country? Do you hate your posterity? Do you hate yourselves?

Cringy Russian doomers are insufferable twats.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, wilhelm, Hole and Broski like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:26 am

Sepheronx wrote: The video Dr was talking about is here

Literally posted two posts by Wolf. Embedded also, no need to go through telegram popup/app. Gove a man some credit

Re: Doomers

It’s not old phenomenon in Russia. This time influential “moaners” are listened to and they are catalyst for positive change. I am more worried about silent self-hating ruskies who cheer for Ukrainian victory and regime change

sepheronx and TMA1 like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:43 am

Guess you are right. Once I started hearing an increase in regime change and assassination nonsense from our satanic overlords I started getting mighty angry. If other nations were saying this even about the neocohen/neolib fucks over here I'd start supporting them out of principle. No other nation tells my nation who leads it or guides it. They could all **** right off with that horseshit.

Any ruskies have a pulse on things over there right now? Are people there as pissed about assassination and regime change talk ? I'm so damned pissed off and it isnt even my country. But like it or not, Russia represents a resistance to globohomo. You guys cannot lose. For your pride's sake and for the sake of humanity. Not joking. Delve a little deeper into the neocon and neolib cliques here in the west. Literal monsters. Worse, they pose as defenders of morality and democracy and all that fake bullshit.

wilhelm likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:24 am

This isn't the first time the Americans have made such threats. Not just towards Russia either.

Yes, Russians are mad. Not just Russians either. Most of the world is actually rather very tired of the US bullshit.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole, TMA1, Broski and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:17 am

TMA1 wrote:Nah I hold no sympathy for doomers. Putin could be the shittiest ruler ever. Once the pederast elite of the west constantly talks regime change there is no more talk of negotiating. If chicoms started a fast movement to regime change or assassinate the leaders of my country, I'd see them as eternal enemies. Russians where are your nuts? The west is talking of removing your government from you, and you have no say in the matter. Do you hate your country? Do you hate your posterity? Do you hate yourselves?

Cringy Russian doomers are insufferable twats.

Where are Russia's nuts? Well some are at Engels. Some are in the Ballistic submarines north of the Arctic circle, some are on missile trucks and silos, but Russia has about 6 to 8000 of them. Lindsey Graham can have wetdreams about killing Putin and decapitating the Russian government, but God help him and the United States and the EU if he actually does because taking out Putin will precipitate nuclear war. I have read on here and on twitter from accounts I feel to be very reliable that Putin -all things considered - is the voice of moderation and diplomacy. IF the west removes him they won't get a Navalny type who would dismember Russia and sell it off to the highest bidder they'd get a reactionary who would retaliate swiftly against NATO and Washington and turn most of Europe and North America into an uninhabitable irradiated hellscape.

The doomers? Those are probably -in a very roundabout way- Russia's greatest asset. I see, although my government does not (to their great and terrifying peril), that Russian doomerism is not defeatism but anger that they want something done. I give Arkhangelsk shit from time to time, but I get the feeling he and many others are not the meely mouth coward types but people who are tired of the bulls*** the west has been pulling and trying to pull for the past30+ years and that they want a Stalin, Alexander III, Nicholas I, Catherin II, Peter I, or Ivan IV type guy who won't take any more shit from the west and will bring the pain to them.

As an American, the thing I am most terrified of is that Graham Crackers would get his way in this. Putin seems like a reasonable guy who wants a multipolar world and is willing to use diplomacy. Navalny, no matter what my media tries very hard to get me to believe, is unelectable in Russia as many equate his liberalism with that of Boris Yeltsin and the horrible 90s. So Graham Crackers, Applebaum, McFail, and Cookie Monster Noodles and Kagan would not get him. They'd get someone who would not be against the idea of irradiating large parts of Europe and America and cratering large swaths of Ukraine.

JohninMK, Hole and TMA1 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:48 pm