Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
lancelot
Arkanghelsk
Giulio
marcellogo
Broski
AMCXXL
billybatts91
RTN
ludovicense
LMFS
Fred333
Belisarius
psg
Airbornewolf
diabetus
mr_hd
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
mnrck
Serberus
Scorpius
crod
d_taddei2
DerWolf
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
VARGR198
klahtinen
Firebird
Werewolf
Arsenic
Arrow
bandit6
Singular_Transform
Mir
auslander
GarryB
rfan
Sprut-B
Erk
Krepost
franco
sundoesntrise
Kiko
GunshipDemocracy
owais.usmani
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
nomadski
Backman
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
wilhelm
zepia
Hole
Regular
flamming_python
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
zorobabel
lyle6
Podlodka77
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
Azi
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Isos
Godric
Stealthflanker
famschopman
0nillie0
ALAMO
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 38 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  Werewolf Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:15 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Those things are much more than it seems.
    For all the time the conflict is going, Ukro aircrafts are just falling down the skies.
    They are making very limited number of sorties, yet they are being shot down like a goose in the hunting season.
    My respect to the crews.
    They do know that have a one-way ticket, yet they keep trying.
    It is sad to watch how Ivan is forced to kill twisted Ivan  cry

Like I have said already, the best chance they have is to use these aircrafts to desert by flying extremely low and trying to avoid friend and foe for as much as possible and then land before getting seen or shot down. Get captured and try to make a deal to turn sides or at least not being one of the POWs who might get exchanged. The other option is the picture above. Burned to ashes.

ALAMO likes this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 38 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  billybatts91 Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:16 pm

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:19 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Like I have said already, the best chance they have is to use these aircrafts to desert by flying extremely low and trying to avoid friend and foe for as much as possible and then land before getting seen or shot down. Get captured and try to make a deal to turn sides or at least not being one of the POWs who might get exchanged. The other option is the picture above. Burned to ashes.

Werewolf wrote:

You both are showing internet in a nutshell...

Hm ..
    One of them does not need to copy texts from the internet and paste them, having own knowledge and ideas.
    You can guess which one Laughing Laughing Laughing

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:29 pm

VARGR198 wrote:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 38 Fe8ccw10
    How it happened. 
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 38 Fe8xcp10
    Building was successfully intercepted by UkroNazi AD
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 38 Fe96su10

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Tolstoy
    Tolstoy

Post  Tolstoy Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:33 pm

I realize Kremlin wanted to avoid collateral damage and therefore refrained from NATO style invasion of Ukraine. But even then this bombing campaign with Iranian drones and Kalibre missiles is what Kremlin should have been doing during the opening phase of the campaign.

The armoured colums and infantry should have neen sent much later.

PapaDragon, owais.usmani and ucmvulcan like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:36 pm

Today there was one more footage of the AD missile - looking like 5W55 - making a loop after launch and hit the ground.
    The thing seems notorious.

As the opposite, today's materials made in Belograd show the shoot down missile debris that hit the piatetazhka top, while the Pantsir 1st stage was documented on the ground. In some playground area.

GarryB likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:37 pm

According to sources from 404(!) the drone hit the cockpit of the MiG-29. Accident? Intentionally?  dunno But first confirmed kill for a drone against a fighter jet.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, zepia, owais.usmani, Mir and like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:38 pm

diabetus wrote " Would an air launched Geran variant make sense? " If aircraft are only launched from friendly territory , and they can only be launched from friendly territory , and soon after cross over to hostile territory , then they are just as exposed to enemy AD . This negates the advantage of disposable drone . While not providing any advantage over ground launched versions . That is if these drones are just as effective , launched from ground , as from air . But if launched from the air , as in an air to air engagements , where height of AA missile launched from drone or range of suicide drone increase , if launched from air , or coupling aircraft radar to direct flight of drone , provides advantages , then yes it is better . But all these should be done from aircraft flying over friendly territory , used like a high tower to launch arrows . Prop driven planes can be used for this purpose .More exciting is using Russian live satellite feed to direct Iranian BM at weapon shipments from Poland .

Last edited by nomadski on Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, zepia, Hole and Backman like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:39 pm

ALAMO wrote:Today there was one more footage of the AD missile - looking like 5W55 - making a loop after launch and hit the ground.

As the opposite, today's materials made in Belograd show the shoot down missile debris that hit the piatetazhka top, while the Pantsir 1st stage was documented on the ground. In some playground area.
    A Kaliber above Ternopil was missed by 4 SAMs.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza and ALAMO like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:40 pm

Hole wrote:According to sources from 404(!) the drone hit the cockpit of the MiG-29. Accident? Intentionally?  dunno But first confirmed kill for a drone against a fighter jet.

Hard to believe unless he used its guns to destfoy the drone which exploded in front of him and debris reached its engines.

Most likely it got shot by a r-77 or r-37 without seeing it.

Where did it happen ?

ALAMO likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:41 pm

Hole wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:Today there was one more footage of the AD missile - looking like 5W55 - making a loop after launch and hit the ground.

A Kaliber above Ternopil was missed by 4 SAMs.

Ukraine never maintained its S-300. They need russian spare parts. I wouldn't sit into or near one of their launchers, missiles can explode during launch.

ALAMO, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:45 pm

Isos wrote:
    Ukraine never maintained its S-300. They need russian spare parts. I wouldn't sit into or near one of their launchers, missiles can explode during launch.

I really enjoy the moments when you are sane.
    It is interesting to hear that common sense calling you.
    With all the best.

Isos wrote:
    Hard to believe unless he used its guns to destfoy the drone which exploded in front of him and debris reached its engines.
    Most likely it got shot by a r-77 or r-37 without seeing it.
    Where did it happen ?

Somewhere in Poltava it seems.
    The Ukrs are calling that "hit by the debris of shot down drone".
    After heroic shooting down multiple of them Laughing Laughing

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Isos, Broski, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:22 pm

Tanks and planes require 3 things to be effective, and this is everyone's:

A. Logistics system.  They need gas, spare parts, maintenance, ammo.  You can have the best tank, with the biggest gun, best armor, and mightyiest engine, but if it doesn't have petrol, can't be serviced and doesn't have shells its just a piece of scenery

2. Working in concert with other forces.  Take away infantry support, air cover, recon, and the ability to coordinate with other arms, tanks will not be effective.  No air support and you become prey to the enemy's aviation.  Too far ahead of your infantry? You risk getting cut off.  No recon? You are blind and risk driving jnto ambush

3. Training.  There's a reason why Wehrmacht 1.0 killed Soviet tank crews.  If you don't know how to use your weapon effectively then its sort of like giving your 16 year old a corvette without first teaching him how to drive.  

So really an M1A1 is not going to be too successful in the hands of the panzerkorps der Wehrmacht 2.0.  In much the same way, the A-10, Apache, or f-15, F-16 will also not do all that much.  So the US won't bring those in.  First, they could be captured and studied.  Second, they'd lose buyers.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, auslander and Hole like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:24 pm

We saw how long turkish hawk were deployed in Libya... pretty useless. They can't even help in the rear protect cities from missiles strike. It's a bad system. The kalibr will get out of the engagement zone before the lock on is made.

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
    @AZgeopolitics
    ·
    3h
    🇺🇸 🇪🇸 🇺🇦 One hundred electronic warfare stations will be transferred to Ukraine to jam drones, and Spain will transfer four Hawk air defense systems
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:28 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:
    So really an M1A1 is not going to be too successful in the hands of the panzerkorps der Wehrmacht 2.0.  In much the same way, the A-10, Apache, or f-15, F-16 will also not do all that much.  So the US won't bring those in.  First, they could be captured and studied.  Second, they'd lose buyers.

They would be hunted by iranian drones. Juicyest target that they can dream of in term of propaganda.

GarryB and ucmvulcan like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:29 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:
    Hoo hoo hoo, someone is getting it on in a San Francisco bath house and s&m club.  Is this you bending over in the video? Well come on man, stand up and tell us. . . .
    https://youtu.be/-7870l6ECBw

Do you know what is really disturbing?
    It is a conspiracy theory.
    All over.
    Everything out the line is one.
    So here is my question :

Was president Eisenhower a madman? A true&sole American? A war hero?

When Kennedy was talking about "secret assemblies" (can't find that now, anyone help?) - was he a madman?

Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:30 pm

The satanic Anglo axis retards really are going to do something like nuclear. They really want to destroy continental Europe again.

Romania is going to buy over 3200 tents, 293k beds and more in preparation for a possible nuclear explosion.

Romania is going to buy 3246 tents, over 293k beds, over 285k blankets, over 135k sleeping bags, 430k mattresses, 830k bed sheets, 402k pillow sheets, 430k pillows and 152k clothing items.

The reason given for this purchase is the increasing risk of a meltdown occurring at the Zaporozhe NPP and the need to be able to house and clothe the "likely influx of foreign citizens which will arrive from the affected territories".

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, kvs and Hole like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    RTN wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:Я РУССКИЙ (рус), Ја сам Рус (срб), I ам Russian (eng).... RTN, this is not for NAZI-loving fags and therefore not for you..
    Russian bull dyke I' m here to open a can of whup ass on ya.

You both are showing internet in a nutshell...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 38 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F7c0d1ba2a4a0305996bd373713e3f203%2Ftenor

Well, I admit, it seems that way, but that calf is a Nazi, so I don't really like that you identified me with him. I already wrote once that I will choose my words and that I have no apologies if something doesn't suit me. Garry is here to block me and I won't be coming back if that happens. If guys like that **** are better for the forum, then I don't belong here. Garry knows that because I wrote it to him myself.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:50 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Я РУССКИЙ (рус), Ја сам Рус (срб), I ам Russian (eng).... RTN, this is not for NAZI-loving fags and therefore not for you..

And remember this well; I am your WORST enemy here. I will respect the wishes of the majority here not to copy your links, because you are garbage that no one follows - almost everyone has blocked you. I'm going to address you indirectly like this, you BLUE- YELLOW calf..

Z !!!

Stop clogging the bandwidth with irrelevant music videos, you fucking fanboy...

flamming_python, Isos and owais.usmani like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:51 pm

Alamo, Ike and JFK had something with their Soviet counterparts. They experienced the war and really did not want a new one. So they actually worked to ensure hostilities could be deescalated and they worked to establish back channels and hotlines so that grievences could be aired but life on earth would not stop.

So Ike, using his legacy as commander of the AEF and JFK using his boyish charm denounced those who sought to escalate tensions such as the CIA and MIC.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, ALAMO and Hole like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:52 pm

ALAMO wrote:...Hm ..
    One of them does not need to copy texts from the internet and paste them, having own knowledge and ideas.
    You can guess which one Laughing Laughing Laughing

That one at least has the basic courtesy not to spam the tread with music videos

owais.usmani likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:53 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

And remember this well; I am your WORST enemy here. I will respect the wishes of the majority here not to copy your links, because you are garbage that no one follows - almost everyone has blocked you. I'm going to address you indirectly like this, you BLUE- YELLOW calf..

Z !!!

Stop clogging the bandwidth with irrelevant music videos, you fucking fanboy...

It wasn't just about the music, you jerk, but there was also a message intended for "the person in question"... Twisted Evil

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:54 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    That one at least has the basic courtesy not to spam the tread with music video

Wasn't you busy harassing some kids or something? scratch

PapaDragon and Podlodka77 like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:57 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    That one at least has the basic courtesy not to spam the tread with music video

Wasn't you busy harassing some kids or something? scratch

School is out for today so I need something to fill in for kids until tomorrow   Twisted Evil

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:07 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    School is out for today so I need something to fill in for kids until tomorrow   Twisted Evil

That is sure, but I have another question.
    You are a Serb, so you should understand at least half of those song texts scratch
    Yup?
    In opposition to what you have said, both (I feel called either presenting the other song) represent the core issue here.
    What the Russkie think about the war.
    How they feel it.
    How dare you make a judgment about the issues, while denying the objective position of the people?
    Shaman hit 17+ mln entrances, and that was not figured out by the YT authorities, you know? scratch
    This shit is really important for all of us, to make objective judgments.
    You are trying to deny us that or something? scratch

Mir likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 pm