Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
ludovicense
Serberus
kvs
lancelot
DerWolf
psg
Walther von Oldenburg
Broski
George1
Ned86
d_taddei2
Singular_Transform
PhSt
Regular
Werewolf
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
mnztr
zorobabel
franco
Scorpius
Airbornewolf
GunshipDemocracy
GarryB
ahmedfire
TMA1
owais.usmani
OminousSpudd
crod
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
par far
Krepost
VARGR198
Belisarius
Big_Gazza
nomadski
nero
dionis
Ispan
flamming_python
Erk
Azi
Arrow
ucmvulcan
walle83
lyle6
Isos
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
Rodion_Romanovic
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Karl Haushofer
Mir
sepheronx
Firebird
Hole
billybatts91
Arsenic
ATLASCUB
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
limb
Arkanghelsk
LMFS
ALAMO
Backman
caveat emptor
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  ALAMO Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:46 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:amateurs.
    But i am not complaining.

Warning! NSFW for troops getting run over by their own armor!
    18+! Ukrainian Mechanised unit panics in combat.

I would bet on the lack of training here.
    They are getting short of drivers.
    But hey, call me surprised - if we stick to the professions of all the POWs, they are all cooks and drivers Laughing
    So they don't have anything to eat either! Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

GarryB, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B and like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  Scorpius Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:50 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    TMA1 wrote:Err Arkangelsk is this a good source? You seem pretty keen on only certain kinds of sources, like the people you feign to mock. Also stealthflanker have you asked yourself why it seems the west 8s so desperate to get Russia to mobilize?

https://t.me/fighter_bomber/8569

Read it and weep

Correct translation of the text.

As it was correctly noted, it's hard to wait for some great decisions and ingenious strategies from an organization in whose service cafe big-boobed and ass-sucking twenty-five-year-old assistant with dogs in a pedicure with stilettos and in couture clothes with huge stars on shoulder straps, who arrived at the service with a slight delay in a beautiful Porsche, eat miso soup, washing down his latte macchiato from the barista.

That's when this huge building smells of borscht and cutlets, and on the third there will be a compote of dried fruits, which will be poured by baba Klava - this will be the first step towards great changes in our workers' and peasants' red army.
    The theater begins with a hanger.
    But it's clear that we will win with such a theater, because we have no choice and there is nowhere to retreat.
    Behind Moscow. 😏
    Thus, nothing of what you stated initially. Why are you lying?

Ned86 wrote:and yes Russia average wage in June increased to
    66572 RUB/Month = 1100 USD / month
    Now multiply this by 2.5 to get the real purchasing power of this salary, since you decided to calculate it in dollars. The conversion coefficient from the nominal value at purchasing power parity for the ruble/dollar pair is approximately 2.5

In other words, you know better than 99% of all Russians?
    Do you want to say that you know the situation in Russia better than I do? In the regions, a long time ago, salaries of 35-45 thousand a month are not considered something surprising if you have not decided to work as a cleaner or a janitor, or a night watchman. Personally, over the past 5 months I have received an average of 190 thousand, if recalculated from the beginning of the year, then 150 thousand.
    Note - I am the POOREST of my entourage. Many do not have mortgages around their necks, have cars, apartments and cottages, regularly go on vacation abroad in Russia. It doesn't look at all like they're doing it with the last of their money.
    So Rosstat statistics are trustworthy.

What do I know, I should probably grab a gun and go to the front, since I am a lowly pussy without a Porsche
    Then why are you still on the forum and throwing tantrums here, and not at the front? Contract servicemen are paid 240,000 rubles a month for participating in combat operations - hey, I think I've found a solution to your financial problems and your anxiety.

GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:56 pm

Scorpius wrote:

It is not the first time.
    He shamelessly counts on other members' lack of skill in reading Russian to spread his propagandist agenda.

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, Erk, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Mir and like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:58 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:
    TMA1 wrote:Also stealthflanker have you asked yourself why it seems the west 8s so desperate to get Russia to mobilize?

Well i do tho.. if Russians do mobilize.. i think it's gonna be a WWIII. The pissed off Russians will finally shooting down NATO ISR's and ready nukes for some final showdown.

Then they wont need to mobilize, because ICBMs don't need an infantry.

GarryB, d_taddei2 and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:59 pm

Scorpius wrote:

Correct translation of the text.

As it was correctly noted, it's hard to wait for some great decisions and ingenious strategies from an organization in whose service cafe big-boobed and ass-sucking twenty-five-year-old assistant with dogs in a pedicure with stilettos and in couture clothes with huge stars on shoulder straps, who arrived at the service with a slight delay in a beautiful Porsche, eat miso soup, washing down his latte macchiato from the barista.

That's when this huge building smells of borscht and cutlets, and on the third there will be a compote of dried fruits, which will be poured by baba Klava - this will be the first step towards great changes in our workers' and peasants' red army.
    The theater begins with a hanger.
    But it's clear that we will win with such a theater, because we have no choice and there is nowhere to retreat.
    Behind Moscow. 😏

no lies, read 500+ comments all saying the same thing- generally scathing remarks of incompetence in Moscow

Ned86 wrote:and yes Russia average wage in June increased to
    66572 RUB/Month = 1100 USD / month
    Now multiply this by 2.5 to get the real purchasing power of this salary, since you decided to calculate it in dollars. The conversion coefficient from the nominal value at purchasing power parity for the ruble/dollar pair is approximately 2.5

In other words, you know better than 99% of all Russians?
    Do you want to say that you know the situation in Russia better than I do? In the regions, a long time ago, salaries of 35-45 thousand a month are not considered something surprising if you have not decided to work as a cleaner or a janitor, or a night watchman. Personally, over the past 5 months I have received an average of 190 thousand, if recalculated from the beginning of the year, then 150 thousand.
    Note - I am the POOREST of my entourage. Many do not have mortgages around their necks, have cars, apartments and cottages, regularly go on vacation abroad in Russia. It doesn't look at all like they're doing it with the last of their money.
    So Rosstat statistics are trustworthy.

and do you send walkie talkies or band aids to guys?

What do I know, I should probably grab a gun and go to the front, since I am a lowly pussy without a Porsche

Then why are you still on the forum and throwing tantrums here, and not at the front? Contract servicemen are paid 240,000 rubles a month for participating in combat operations - hey, I think I've found a solution to your financial problems and your anxiety.

So in other words mobilize myself Laughing

Better yet let the dirlwanger brigade do it
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:25 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:ghost of zeepo is reporting i think that russian prisoners will be given a clean slate if they serve a 6 month contract with wagner...

This is move of a desperate country, if true things are worse than anyone though

I do hope they aren't really entertaining this idea, this shit never once worked in history and it was harbinger of doom for those who reduce themselves to it

I doubt it

It's no co-incidence that this video was dropped and at this moment. Haven't seen it, but if it featured Prigozhin as they say, this wheeler & dealer with links to top Kremlin officials - then all the more so. No-one's going to publish such a video without explicit instructions to do so

Russia wants to forward the deception that its scrapping the bottom of the barrel, in co-ordination with its retreat from the Kharkov region - but in reality that's just a preposterous notion. Russia has still to introduce into action all those national/regional battalions of volunteers that it has been forming for the last 2-3 months, for one thing. And if it needs more people, then it can simply offer to pay them more. Believe me, there will be plenty of takers.

GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, Ispan, BliTTzZ, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:38 pm

Still curious about their deployment in Belarus... how many they still keep and things like that.

BliTTzZ likes this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:50 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:?
    no lies, read 500+ comments all saying the same thing- generally scathing remarks of incompetence in Moscow

You said that about the post, not the comments. Besides, reading comments on anything is not a relevant source - why would anyone be interested in blog comments at all?

So in other words mobilize myself   Laughing

Better yet let the dirlwanger brigade do it
    So, instead of going and joining the war as a combatant, you keep crying on the forum. Probably, the fate of Russia's military operation in Ukraine does not bother you as much as you are trying to demonstrate.
    If people want to do something, they do it, and do not talk about what they are about to do.
    This raises the following question: why should forum members read endlessly about your personal experiences? We are not your full-time psychologists, this is not our responsibility.

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:58 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:Still curious about their deployment in Belarus... how many they still keep and things like that.

Nothing much left. They send everything in Donbass.

I wonder more where are all those ATGMs. We barely saw them being used. Attack helicopters mainly use dumb rockets in a ballistic mode.

Ataka and Vikhr could annihilate ukrainian vehicules at a good and safe distance yet they drive them freely on the front.

Ground atgm are also missing. Very few being used.

Russian are putting all thrir hope in 122mm and 152mm artillery and MLRS. They need more guided weapons.

BliTTzZ dislikes this post

Ned86

Post  Ned86 Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:11 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:

1. In other words, you know better than 99% of all Russians?

2. Sorry to burst your bubble, most definitely those rubles are in Moscow, and definitely not in Belgorod

3. How long has it been since we have seen vids of kalibration?  

4. Now are only videos of Armenians getting knocked by azeris, and Tajik and Kyrgyz shooting each other to hell
    1. Yes I know some things because I am living in Russia. 

2. Nope, that is average salary in Russia. In Moscow in june average salary was 123 000 rubles or 2050 USD.

3.We keep seeing them every day almost. Did you hear abotu recent attacks on Krivoy Rog, Harkov and etc... Because it is illegal to talk about them in Ukraine, doesn't mean those attacks are not happening. 

4.Tajik and Kyrgyz had another yearly shooting festival. Come on, those shooting on their borders are regular ones, like snow in the winter.

GarryB, xeno, d_taddei2, kvs and BliTTzZ like this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:42 pm

thegopnik wrote:Now this is beginning to look like a war. https://twitter.com/mdfzeh/status/1570337708740055041 and it seems the river has cut off some ukrainian forces from the rest of their groups. looks like it was a well layed trap.

If this trend continues, then the West is about to experience the difference between a SMO and a real war. People brainwashed by Western corporate media always thought that Russia's special military operation was already a full fledged or even total war.
    This is probably the reason why they are obsessed with the illusion that Ukraine's victory would be around the corner, because they are confusing Russian low intensity warfare with their full conventional capabilities. It is a very dangerous miscalculation, because the potential of a full war declared by Russia can unleash destruction of apocalyptic dimensions without even firing a single nuclear weapon.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Ispan, BliTTzZ, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:39 pm

Ned86 wrote:
    1. Yes I know some things because I am living in Russia. 

2. Nope, that is average salary in Russia. In Moscow in june average salary was 123 000 rubles or 2050 USD.

I don't know why are we having this type of conversation on this thread.

General population standard of life still leaves a lot to be desired, especially given how much wealth is extracted in the country.
    Russia is a neoliberal economy and inequality is very high. Average salary is not the best representative because of inequality, as it paints a skewed picture, but median is.
    Median salary is much lower than average, at the end of 2021 it was 35k rubles, and in Moscow 58k.
    Situation is especially hard for retired people, as they were basically thrown under the bus. Pensions are very low, sub 20K.
    While, in the West, pensions are also lower than average salary, at least they had a chance to save for rainy days, which was not the case in Russia.
    Prime example of inequality are Russian state owned corps, where management rakes tens of millions of USD a year in remunerations. For example RZhD pays relatively low salaries. Regular worker in RZhD in 2019 had 26k rubles a month (Pskov oblast example, i know the person in question).

Current official ruble/usd exchange rate is skewed, as it is not freely traded. I suspect, that if that was the case, Moscovites would be the first people to convert at least part of their money to USD.
    Russian demographic picture is certainly not rosy, as better part of 140 million are in non-productive age. Regions that will be added to Russia from Ukraine, have even worse demographic situation.
    For one, Iran has one of the most promising and healthy demographic situations in the world, with relatively young and well educated population.

@Garry, feel free to transfer this message to more suitable thread.

Ispan likes this post

Big_Gazza, Backman and Podlodka77 dislike this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:03 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Situation is especially hard for retired people, as they were basically thrown under the bus. Pensions are very low, sub 20K.
    While, in the West, pensions are also lower than average salary, at least they had a chance to save for rainy days, which was not the case in

Well my friend, I have no idea where you get your sugar vision of the "West" pension reality, but I will tell you a secret : it is not what you think.
    First, there is a huge difference in so called "West" and you can't compare them as one.
    Second, the chance for "saving for rainy days" is a sick joke only.
    The savings are deliberately targeted by the inflation in front of your eyes.
    All the investment funds are bringing return rates lower than the real inflation level.
    It is not a coincidence.
    In my country, people's savings have been "nationalized" twice already since the whole reform started in 1999 only.
    I have lost tens of thousands of euros being "reassigned" for the nationwide insurance company, where those exist as empty numbers only.
    Nobody will see a cent of that capital, still, the capital was real. Every employer transferred real money to the individual accounts. Our govt just ordered transferring that money - more than PLN150 BILLION, approx. 40 bln euro when that was carried out.
    Stolen. As easy as that.
    Inheritance is non existing in reality.
    We are not an exceptional case, you know.
    Even in relatively well-tailored German system, they struggle with the pensions being lower and lower.
    My friend retired from a position of police officer in rank equal to captain (no idea what it is called in Germany, never asked) five years ago.
    If he would keep working for a month longer, new rules would be applied to him, slashing his pension BY HALF.
    The German booming pensioners are long gone, they are trying to stay alive at the moment.
    What is called a replacement rate - an average percentage of your salary becoming your pension - is getting lower and lower in the whole Europe.
    By 2060, it will reach the 25% (!!!) average for the EU.
    It is only 38 years ahead, a perspective that every young person starting a career now will hit.
    Sometimes it is really good to check the facts.
    It might turn out, that the grass is more green at the neighbours lawn only from a far perspective Laughing

GarryB, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:07 pm

Transport of Ukrainian wounded soldiers to hospitals in Europe:
    https://t.me/milinfolive/90610
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:14 pm

https://ejmagnier.com/2022/09/16/how-russia-lost-the-battle-of-kharkiv-and-what-are-the-lessons-to-be-drawn/

And yes, mistakes can be made. There is an old saying, "there are two sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in between"

Mir likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 40 Empty You are right. Eastern Europe

Post  caveat emptor Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:16 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Well my friend, I have no idea where you get your sugar vision of the "West" pension reality, but I will tell you a secret : it is not what you think.
    First, there is a huge difference in so called "West" and you can't compare them as one.
    Second, the chance for "saving for rainy days" is a sick joke only.
    The savings are deliberately targeted by the inflation in front of your eyes.
    All the investment funds are bringing return rates lower than the real inflation level.
    It is not a coincidence.
    In my country, people's savings have been "nationalized" twice already since the whole reform started in 1999 only.
    I have lost tens of thousands of euros being "reassigned" for the nationwide insurance company, where those exist as empty numbers only.
    Nobody will see a cent of that capital, still, the capital was real. Every employer transferred real money to the individual accounts. Our govt just ordered transferring that money - more than PLN150 BILLION, approx. 40 bln euro when that was carried out.
    Stolen. As easy as that.
    Inheritance is non existing in reality.
    We are not an exceptional case, you know.
    Even in relatively well-tailored German system, they struggle with the pensions being lower and lower.
    My friend retired from a position of police officer in rank equal to captain (no idea what it is called in Germany, never asked) five years ago.
    If he would keep working for a month longer, new rules would be applied to him, slashing his pension BY HALF.
    The German booming pensioners are long gone, they are trying to stay alive at the moment.
    What is called a replacement rate - an average percentage of your salary becoming your pension - is getting lower and lower in the whole Europe.
    By 2060, it will reach the 25% (!!!) average for the EU.
    It is only 38 years ahead, a perspective that every young person starting a career now will hit.
    Sometimes it is really good to check the facts.
    It might turn out, that the grass is more green at the neighbours lawn only from a far perspective Laughing
    You are right. Eastern Europe, ex-Warsaw pact retirees have it worse, Eurozone situation is usually better the more you go to the north and in US is under a principle everyone for himself.
    Due to how pension system functions, bad demographics put more strain on the system itself and retirees get shafted as you have decreasing number of workers contributing to system that has ever more retirees. Of course, cost of living inflation makes it even harder. Present working generations in countries with bad demographics are looking toward a world where they won't be able to retire till a very old age and their retirement payouts will be severely cut.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:09 am

The population of China is one Billion , population of Vietnam was a few million ! Yet the Vietnamese defeated them , during short war ! How dare the Chinese claim they are stronger ! Chinese hubris !

The thing is that if the Chinese decided to use their entire population for that conflict they would not have lost.

Hubris is the west thinking it is in control and has a say over the 7 billion people on this planet.

Besides everyone knows Russia can beat the Ukraine... it is just a question of when and how.

Anyone with brains would know the same could not be said about Vietnam, who already fought the French and the Japanese and then the French again before the Americans got involved, or Afghanistan, whether it was the Soviets or the British or the Americans... often the prize is not worth the price.

In this case the cost for Russia is nuclear weapons and HATO and Nazis and bio weapons on its border, which means a little bit of pain is worth it... in fact quite a bit of pain is worth it.... and part of that pain is severing all ties with the west... which comes easier by making the west sever the ties that Russia benefits from so Russia can eventually respond by cutting the ties that the west relies on.

So Moscow is telling the Russian people that their lives do not matter simply

Navalny was arrested and the 5th column destroyed

So it is all good in Moscow

So you being a good Russian are stepping up to continue his work?

In the words of some posters here, Ivan should just go to the front and stfu

In the words of this poster, Putin and Shoigu deserve your respect and trust, but you assume they are weak bitches... which Ironically is the way you are behaving right now.

The Orcs formed up a force they have been putting together for a long time with western training and scraping the bottom of the barrel for every Polish tank and and fighter plane they could put together from spare parts and they made an attack in a couple of places in the Russian line.

The Russians only had small numbers of troops in the places they attacked, which suggests they weren't intending to hold it forever... much like the forces around Kiev.

They withdrew from one area and held the other location... pretty obvious they had their reasons... otherwise they would have held both or withdrew from both.

A couple of pages back the coward brigade were whining that they weren't hitting the pontoon crossing points and that the Orcs were moving heavy equipment across the rivers... obviously not enough to get to Moscow... well now we know they had a different solution to that problem... taking out the gate in a dam to flood the crossing points and trapping the forces that crossed the river.

Almost like they know what they are doing.

To be clear knowing what they are doing can never stop the orcs from building up forces and attacking where they want to attack, but once they attack then knowing what you are doing allows you to kill enemy forces in large numbers.

The orcs have a significant population size, but how many mothers losing their sons is it going to take before they turn on their government and start to ask questions about the west so keen to fund weapons but not interested in funding anything else... the west will train soldiers, but will they train teachers and doctors and road builders?

These are the desperate acts of a fighter who knows he is going to lose... hoping to land a lucky punch and that the big tough opponent actually has a glass jaw... you pussies are that glass jaw... you want to get rid of Putin then **** you... you don't deserve him and you don't deserve to win.

Crying that Stalin would have won this war by now, well he might have, but do you think he would have balanced the economy and improved international relations the way Putin has? Would a Chechen leader have led to less deaths of Russian soldiers or more?

But you don't really care... what you care about is the penis measuring contest that the west is winning against you on Social Media... do you think accounts on every social media site are vetted to make sure they are who they say they are? The west spends big money on bots and spies... do you think they would be spending that money on Kardashians, or would they be spending it on ex Russians with a grudge against Putin... do you think it is odd that people with no idea about the military... not experts but they have an opinion and think everyone should hear it... know the solution is getting rid of Putin... they know because that has been the solution since about 2004 when Putin did not behave, or perhaps used the wrong fork at a dinner in the west... who knows.

His success and Russias success since only confirms that Putin has to go... because if he doesn't then Russia will probably succeed and develop and grow beyond the ability of the west to contain and isolate them.

You like getting western cock... why shouldn't you be called pussy.

Now get rid of the only politician that ever did anything good for you and yours because you don't understand it is the same everywhere... in the UK it is London, in New Zealand it is Wellington or Auckland.... in Aussie it is probably a several of the big cities, but most of the smaller towns are just the same...

Do you think things would be better under someone else?

There seems to be a pervasive assumption that this apparent battlefield “victory” has been so humiliatingly complete that the Russians have been ruined; psychologically broken; that they are no longer capable of operations; that they are now a beaten, trembling mob of frightened “orcs” nervously awaiting the next train back to wherever it was they came from.

Ironically only true for some weaker members on social media...

I don't think Russia would have retreated at all if they had all the regular Russian troops/equipment they needed elsewhere -and- could keep a sufficient, well-equipped and rested regular Russian force in place to hold the Izium front. Without both of those conditions, I think it's a bit of a stretch to conjure a clever maskirovka op to explain Russian actions.

The Russians didn't plan this specifically, but the retreat to more defensible locations, and then destroy the stretched enemy forces with artillery and air power is not something they invented or is even new for this conflict. Western forces used Afghan forces to get the Taliban to concentrate to fight them and then sent in air power and artillery to take them on, and in lots of conflicts before that they did the same.

Minimise the threat to your own troops and draw out enemy troops into the open to be killed with minimal effort.

Тандем Шойгу-Герасимов пока претендует на звание худшего военного руководства со времен Курбского, наверное

russia

Ага. А ещё Конашенкова за провал информационной войны понизить в звании и отправить служить на Новую Землю.)))

Hahaha

It is a forum rule that this is an English language forum and that you can post in any language you please but are obliged to provide a translation.

So for example I can post:

Архангельский - марионетка киевского клоуна, он так усердно работает и так много публикует, что, должно быть, почта платит ему за то, что он продает свою собственную страну.

Я надеюсь, что они платят вам в рублях, потому что я сомневаюсь, что доллары США или евро из этой орочьей дерьмовой бумаги будут много стоить... если только они не пообещали тебе особняк в Беверли-Хиллз.

But I have to translate it in English like this:

Arkhangelsk is the puppet of a clown in Kiev and is working so hard and posting so much he must be getting paid by the post to sell out his own country.

I hope they are paying you in Rubles because I doubt US dollars or Euros of that Orc shit paper will be worth much... unless they promised you a mansion in Beverly Hills.

Paid troll perhaps?

Then they wont need to mobilize, because ICBMs don't need an infantry.

The west is desperate for Russia to mobilise because they can then say if Russia has to mobilise over little Ukraine then if we openly fight Russia they will lose, but the facts of the matter appear to me that the forces Russia is using are working just fine, it is desperate frontal attacks by Kiev that will shorten the conflict because they will run out of troops and material and most fickle... western support.

Welcome to democracy... everything wrong with the world is the governments fault... especially when you don't have to define what they are doing wrong and what you would do better... or in this case why your solution of mobilisation would improve anything at all.

and do you send walkie talkies or band aids to guys?

You might as well be sending them contaminated needles of crack contaminated with Haepatitus C if you think getting rid of Putin and the Russian military leadership is the solution to their problems.

If they didn't have any problems I would question if they were at war... and more importantly venting their problems on the internet in public is heaven sent for their propaganda enemies... to the point where I think they are not on the front lines and that they are probably bloggers or paid trolls of the west.

An Australian university concluded 80% was trolls and most were trolling for the west... but of course these people must be Russian because they speak Russian...

Bene oportet me esse latine et Maori et Russian et galli et germani...

Well me waiho e ahau Latin me Te Reo Ingarihi, me te rūhia, me wīwī, me te tiamana...

Что ж, я, должно быть, латиноамериканец, маори, русский, француз и немец...

Eh bien, je dois être Latin et Maori et Russe et Français et Allemand...

Nun, ich muss Latein und Maori und Russisch und Französisch und Deutsch sein...

Well I must be Latin and Maori and Russian and French and German...

BTW I speak English but I am not English or British.

You said that about the post, not the comments. Besides, reading comments on anything is not a relevant source - why would anyone be interested in blog comments at all?

They are like Youtube comments... troll central.

So, instead of going and joining the war as a combatant, you keep crying on the forum. Probably, the fate of Russia's military operation in Ukraine does not bother you as much as you are trying to demonstrate.

Fortunately this forum is about educating people in the west but also the rest of the world about Russia, so his poison wont effect Russia very much at all I hope, though it might lower the opinion of the rest of the world about the quality of some... though all we have to prove he is Russian is his word... but what is that worth now?

More like Paid Bot... at least I hope he is getting paid to sell out his country. Would be worse if he was doing this for free.

For one, Iran has one of the most promising and healthy demographic situations in the world, with relatively young and well educated population.

Every western country suffers from the 1% owning the land and having all the wealth while the middle class slip below the poverty line, and the countries with the best demographics are third world countries with lots of kids and very few old people... but that is the problem of course... far fewer people live long enough to reach old age... which is not better.

The gap between rich and poor is a problem for every country ever but Russia and Putin are doing more about it than any western country because any country in the west calls social programmes to try to fix the imbalance are called communism and defunded... even a rich country like the US wont fund free basic health care for all of its citizens... something most poorer countries see as a goal to achieve.

Transport of Ukrainian wounded soldiers to hospitals in Europe:

Wonder how many will want to go home after recovery...

d_taddei2 and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:11 pm