Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Adverts on this site

GarryB
    GarryB

Adverts on this site Empty Adverts on this site

Post  GarryB Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:34 pm

I just noticed an advert that appeared on this site asking for money to help the Ukraine.

I don't have any control over what adverts appear and do not benefit financially from any merch you might buy after clicking on any advert, but having adverts and you occasionally clicking on them makes this site free to use.

As I mentioned however sometimes an advert will appear that is inappropriate.

When this happens please don't complain to me as there is nothing I can do about it, but there is something you can do.

In the top right hand corner of the advert is a small x to close the advert and there is also a small i inside a circle.

If you click on the small i inside the circle or sometimes a triangle it will bring up options to flag that advert as inappropriate or it might open a google page where you can provide feedback on that advert.

I clicked on the Ukraine add and flagged it as inappropriate for this website and I have not seen it again.

The system that chooses the advert may inspect your history as I often get ads for sites I already visit so I click on their links on this forum to give them positive traffic.

Any questions or thoughts can be posted on the thread regarding technical forum issues.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3518p200-forum-technical-issues

franco, dino00, jhelb, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:28 pm