Basic cell system S-300 Favorit (Triumph) is a division. Division consists of radar and missile batteries battery.
a) The radar battery can operate in the following forms:
1. Simple battery consisting only of radar sighting (can be placed on a pole) Cabin Management which does not return to the pole
Strengthened second battery which is added to low altitude detector Crocodile (required erected on a pole)
Independent third battery which was added acquisition radar Lira-T (can be placed on the column)
4th strengthened independent battery that has the low-altitude detection and acquisition radar
What type of battery will predominate in the unit depends on whether the people working independently, whether working in organized within the fully autonomous brigades or be running as part of the brigade that has developed a network Asure Structural system type (see later)
The radar has a battery system to fool the opponent's missiles Gazetcik and with a set of pneumatic false targets and set of fake and real camouflage mesh.
b) The missile battery comprising:
The first 8 to 12 self-propelled rocket launchers, each with 4 launch container.
2. vehicles for the transfer of additional missiles and their transshipment, whose number depends on how many launchers are doing within the divisions; divisional function normally with only 4 launchers but then the number of vehicles is growing supplier, as with divisions with 12 launchers that number drops to a minimum; in practice there are DIVIZION 4, usually 12 or 6 or 8 tubes.
The missile battery disposes with a set of pneumatic false targets and set of fake and real camouflage mesh.
Next unit in the hierarchy of the regiment. Regiments are typically composed of six divisions. In the latest S-400 Triumph can be grouped and 8 divisions. Of course it is possible to work with a smaller number, however, believes that the people effectively operate as long as there are at least 3-4 divisions although the minimum second regiment consists (only units with the basic purpose of combat) by:
First command post of the people (with a set of false targets and camouflage nets)
Second regimental radar (with Gazetcikom, set of false targets and camouflage nets)
3. 6 battalion S-300
4. Additional and supplementary units
Additional units at the level of a mere S-400 can be radars that are not included in the original formation. Announces that it provided for radars Gamma-D versions of low-altitude work. Fast mobile version bed has been seen but it self-propelled and not on the step, although it is very easy to perform and is announced. It is logical that the people working with 1 or 2 this additional radar. It is estimated that it is possible to connect other radars, such as for example a very good opponent-GE in a similar frequency range. Genuine quality, however, will only come by introducing meter radar in the unit and it should be a long-awaited sky-M, although in the absence of it quite correct to serve Nebo-SVU and the current lack of it, would serve and deeply modernized P-18th Additional radars at the level of the people is not introduced if at the brigade carried out the creation of nodes and networks duty radar. At the level of the people can also be as an additional tool to introduce a system of passive pelengator Orion-Vega, but the old car base and even ancient POST 3MV.
If people can be independent and must have a close protection division made up of short-range systems such as Tor-2ME, pantsir-S1 or Quiver, Strela-10 and needle etc. In this case, the composition of the people are more and 4 CIS type Ranzir-MC (or similar) for the close protection of the three batteries, which can be in various cases and ethnically mixed.
Additional units would be primarily connection systems that do not belong to an establishment means. It could be systems connections, additional schemes of radio relay and broadband networks and of course setters cables.
Next in the hierarchy of the brigades which are typically made up of two people. The brigade's next varies (by divisions) in relation to which the funds are used, and that you are using the S-300 Favorit and Pantsir-S1 or use the S-400 and Pantsir-S1. It is equally good if not better, you can use Tor-2M instead of bulletproof but in addition preferably also need many other modern or obsolete assets-type of Strelas and Iglas all kinds then Strela-10 or the Tunguska and Osa. The brigade is in principle:
1st Brigade command post type Baikal-1ME with three of its own radar
2. 2 Regiment S-300 Favorit and S-400
3. 4 battalion command posts close protection type Ranzir-MK or equivalent, of which it is a battery in the vicinity of the brigade aa other three divisions which command each with its batteries in positions of first and second regiment and one additional position. These three divisions close protection of organic nature belong to a lower formation of Brigade or regiments and further set the range and develop along with them or may be included in the network so they Brigade listed here and not in the description regiments.
4th around 9 groups of tools (battery) Close Protection type Tor-2M or pantsir-S1 subordinated note 3 and possibly reinforced with groups of tools Needle-S or other types of tools.
5. The additional and supplementary units
This is real scheme of S-400 Units in Russian army..Sry for my bad English....