Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
littlerabbit
nomadski
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Erk
Azi
TMA1
lyle6
George1
Odin of Ossetia
0nillie0
Pacense
limb
ATLASCUB
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
OminousSpudd
caveat emptor
mnrck
diabetus
Lurk83
Autodestruct
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
Backman
Werewolf
billybatts91
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Dima
RTN
mavaff
GarryB
Serberus
Sujoy
lancelot
Mir
Hinex1988
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
VARGR198
JohninMK
teh_beard
par far
Ispan
kvs
Broski
auslander
Dr.Snufflebug
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Arkanghelsk
miketheterrible
ALAMO
flamming_python
BliTTzZ
owais.usmani
franco
Arrow
Firebird
Podlodka77
Isos
LMFS
Hole
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Azi

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Azi Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:58 am

Lurk83 wrote:Arkhangelsk should calm down, but he’s also right that the campaign has shown a great degree of incompetence
    Where you see incompetence? Raids like Belgorod are possible and I personally awaited much more of them. From my point of view Russia performed well in defending against ukrainian attacks.

Only weak spot I see is the communication of the goals of the campaign. Only Donbass, Novorossija, denazifiaction, regime change...? Many pro-russian people are really concerned.

GarryB, flamming_python, BliTTzZ and Broski like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:04 am

Lurk83 wrote:Arkhangelsk should calm down, but he’s also right that the campaign has shown a great degree of incompetence

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 20 Captu107

GarryB, franco, psg, flamming_python, Werewolf, xeno, d_taddei2 and like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:13 am

Azi wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    For brothers? Who need enemies
    For sure...the disrespect for Geneva Convention should have some consequences. Not the consequences you mean @Arkanghelsk...Ukraine should be international condemned.

international you mean by whom? US?UK? EU? thay all are sponsors of the nazi state ...

Azi wrote:
    Only weak spot I see is the communication of the goals of the campaign. Only Donbass, Novorossija, denazifiaction, regime change...? Many pro-russian people are really concerned.

You mean communication to masses? well for some reason communication and actions were done after consideration of all external and internal actors. M<e thinks this just a part of strategy/fog of war? I dont think anything changes in objectives. Which imho are:

-Ukraine in Russian sphere of influence. In the future as federated state.

- break bio and nuclear weapons' research in Ukraine

-keep US at bay from post soviet space and last but not least: break ties with west which were forced in 90s. i.e. stop being colony

Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

BliTTzZ and Hole like this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:17 am

Why would russia need a mobilization for it to cover the ground it has taken? AFAIK it still has a lot of uncomitted equipment. Also the longer they dont take ground, the longer NATO advisors can inspect captured russian armor.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:20 am

Azi wrote:
    Where you see incompetence? Raids like Belgorod are possible and I personally awaited much more of them. From my point of view Russia performed well in defending against ukrainian attacks.

Why would the Russian command ever want to communicate the goals of the campaign? Suspect  

Tell the orcs and their NATOstani fluffers absolutley NOTHING.

If the folks at home have a few anxious weeks or months then that is just tough shit.  This is a serious endeavour, and there is no room for comforting the snowflakes.  The USSR didn't annihilate 3/4 of the nazi war machine by explaining what they were doing on a blow-by-blow basis.  They did what was needed when it was needed, and they took their lumps when the nazis hit them and didn't cry about like a 12 yo girl.

People need to stiffen their spines, especially if they are Russians.  Crying and wailing cuz the orcs managed to hit a few oil tanks just over the border is downright insulting to the memeory of all those heroes who fought and died to defeat Fascism in the 40s.  They endured suffering beyond the imagining of modern societies, yet today we cry over trivial pin pricks and complain that the military leaders are incompetents? Suspect

Shrug your shoulders at these tiny setbacks, and just focus on the prize.  Annihilate the UAF in the field, kill every last Azov/Aidar MFer, dismantle this dirty Bandera-kissing regime and drive them to their fcking knees and make them agree to a full and unconditional surrender.  

Split this absurdly incoherent Frankenstein of a nation into a more sensible configuration - rebirth of a new Novorossiya, add a rump compliant Ukraine under Russian control, and throw away the terminally infected West (give it to Poland, Slovakia and Huingary and make it their problem).  Razz

Eyes on the prize lads, eyes on the fricking prize...

GarryB, franco, psg, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:34 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Azi wrote:

Why would the Russian command ever want to communicate the goals of the campaign? Suspect  

Tell the orcs and their NATOstani fluffers absolutley NOTHING.

If the folks at home have a few anxious weeks or months then that is just tough shit.  This is a serious endeavour, and there is no room for comforting the snowflakes.  The USSR didn't annihilate 3/4 of the nazi war machine by explaining what they were doing on a blow-by-blow basis.  They did what was needed when it was needed, and they took their lumps when the nazis hit them and didn't cry about like a 12 yo girl.

People need to stiffen their spines, especially if they are Russians.  Crying and wailing cuz the orcs managed to hit a few oil tanks just over the border is downright insulting to the memeory of all those heroes who fought and died to defeat Fascism in the 40s.  They endured suffering beyond the imagining of modern societies, yet today we cry over trivial pin pricks and complain that the military leaders are incompetents? Suspect

Shrug your shoulders at these tiny setbacks, and just focus on the prize.  Annihilate the UAF in the field, kill every last Azov/Aidar MFer, dismantle this dirty Bandera-kissing regime and drive them to their fcking knees and make them agree to a full and unconditional surrender.  

Split this absurdly incoherent Frankenstein of a nation into a more sensible configuration - rebirth of a new Novorossiya, add a rump compliant Ukraine under Russian control, and throw away the terminally infected West (give it to Poland, Slovakia and Huingary and make it their problem).  Razz

Eyes on the prize lads, eyes on the fricking prize...

Im concerned about retreating. Retreating from such a weak enemy like AFU should never happen.

BliTTzZ dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:36 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://t.me/smotri_media/11138

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 20 Screen62

They hit us in Belgorod again

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP

Several unknown projectiles landed and exploded in Russia’s southern region of Belgorod on Friday, damaging a power line and a residential house. The blasts were heard in the region’s capital city of Belgorod, local governor Vyacheslav Gladkov has said.

“We’re dealing with the consequences [of the explosions]. The most important thing is that no one was hurt. I went to the site – near the villages of Nikolskoye and Yasnye Zori. Examined the sites of the explosions,” Gladkov said in a Telegram post, sharing pictures of a large crater and debris on the site.

I don't know about the news, but as for the pic you might want to check the date in the top right corner, before falling for something that happened 4 years ago

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, limb, Mir and Broski like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:48 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Man it is anyone's guess what the goal is

At this point it looks like some kind of skirmish between imbeciles

The Americans are laughing with glee , the Ukrainians are kamikaze

And Russia is like a bear who got scared of a dog

That's what this looks like,

I knew around day 20 that this was a disaster , but I defended everything that was done, going against my own judgement, because I supported the nation

Now? Who knows what the objective is , literally any moment they will say something random and everyone will be scrambling for the reasons

I'm done defending this incompetence,  whatever happens will happen

But the leaders showed their true colors

Those idiots who invented the term "emo marxists" live in Florida lmfao , Strelkov fought in donbass, he didn't type from Florida

I said it would be a diaster from day 1

And yes I can accept the argument that war was inevitable at this point and Putin simply struck first.

But Putin had 8 years to think of something. He didn't. Maybe during Trump's reign he could have figured out a deal, instead of waiting to be blackmailed by Baiden with the Ukraine over Russia's partnership with China.

And people call me an emo-marxist here, whatever
    But dude you are funnier
    You literally went from a **** YEAH, America! type to a panicking defeatist and zrada Laughing

You might as well take a pill though and relax. Have faith. If you don't know in who, well then, why don't you just put your faith in the Lord.
    You aren't on the front line of this train wreck of a war, for Russia politically and for the Ukraine militarily. But if you want to be, I hear they're signing up volunteers at the voenkomat. Go and show em how it's done! Mad

franco, limb and Broski like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:55 am

LMFS wrote:Ignore list growing really fast lately Laughing

I would say yeah, same here. The guy is as bad as a woman. Even I agree with flaming on his comments..... he used an old photo from years ago and saying it happened now. So he is spreading fud.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:04 am

It's a dashcam with a bad date, every news outlet posted that, it happened today , belgorod did not explode 4 years ago

I didn't call you an emo Marxist, that's what some American made up in Florida

Imagine that, Pindos calling strelkov an emo Marxist

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:06 am

Military has been mostly competent
    Yes they were surprised by some tactics but they showed the ability to adapt very quickly
    They will adapt to the air raid threat too

The main incompetence was on the part of the political leadership, and their plan for forcing the capitulation of the Ukrainian government or Ukrainian cities.
    For those purposes, the military was put under heavy restrictions and directed towards dubious directions, where they had no local support, yet still under orders to avoid collateral damage as much as possible. This plan was probably worth a shot, but should have been disengaged from earlier.

Now Russia can close a pincer right up to Zaporozhie. While leaving the DNR/LNR to force surrenders from besieged garrisons. Maybe getting more troops in defections.
    The Nikolaev direction meanwhile looks more like a feint offensive, to tie down a bunch of Ukrainian troops.

Who knows.

Last edited by flamming_python on Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

BliTTzZ likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:06 am

miketheterrible wrote:I would say yeah, same here.  The guy is as bad as a woman. Even I agree with flaming on his comments.....  he used an old photo from years ago and saying it happened now.  So he is spreading fud.

I see through their hypocrisy and have no use for their fallacies, period. It is sad to see how many guys out there have no spine and not balls at all, but it is good that such circumstances as the ones we are living allow to discern the ones that have what it takes from the cowards that break under the slightest pressure. The world goes on and they will just be left behind, crying and moaning. Good riddance.

magnumcromagnon, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:16 am

lyle6 wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 20 FPSBWIQWYAgy_cD?format=png&name=900x900
    Big doubt but I totally get why someone would do what she did. She and her child are safe now though, so that's one good thing.

The woman posing in various propaganda scenes from the maternity hospital is some Instagram thot on the Ukr side. She is not
    the same woman as in the first photo.

Broski likes this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:08 am

Biggest giveaway Russia wasn't serious about removing the regime was when, fully capable in the first week window, failed or to correctly phrase it, didn't push to take over Kiev to decapitate the political resistance.

Excuses and 5-6D chess nonsense can be plenty to explain why it didn't happen but that's a tell sign to anyone, including the regime dogs that it's mostly an operation of intimidation and land grab, not a mortal challenge either to their lives or  their legitimacy. Thus resistance and hedge betting becomes the go to obvious move - that's resist as much as possible in every front to keep as much as possible once it's over. You already know the end game is a negotiation, not unconditional surrender or death.

The "West" doesn't need to become too creative now, unlike in the first couple weeks or so in the info war. Russia will hand them all the info war ammo themselves, bit by bit as this winds down.

Mr. half measure delivers a half measure campaign. You sort of hoped it wasn't that predictable outcome, as much as I've railed against a half measure campaign, but to see it evolve from a promising start to such is sort of ironic. Putin and cadre are predictable in their mediocrity in foreign affairs. A nice way to cap his legacy since he doesn't have much juice left... literally running on reserves at his age. Definitely not among Russian greats, but middle of the pack.

Things Russia's next leader will have to solve and deal with: "Ukraine - still unsolved", "Kazakhstan clean up", the Armenia/Azeri conflict, the Syrian frozen conflict, total economic war with the West etc. That's not to mention the clean up required at the FSB and the Army (to a lesser extent). A lot of unsolved things.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:25 am

ATLASCUB wrote:Biggest giveaway Russia wasn't serious about removing the regime was when, fully capable in the first week window, failed or to correctly phrase it, didn't push to take over Kiev to decapitate the political resistance.

Biggest giveaway was that on day 1 of the special operation, Putin clearly stated the objectives publicly, and regime change was not one of them.

GarryB, franco and d_taddei2 like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:26 am

Erk wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:Biggest giveaway Russia wasn't serious about removing the regime was when, fully capable in the first week window, failed or to correctly phrase it, didn't push to take over Kiev to decapitate the political resistance.

Biggest giveaway was that on day 1 of the special operation, Putin clearly stated the objectives publicly, and regime change was not one of them.

Good for him for sticking to that?

lol1

So you go into Ukraine on a "special operation" to voice your displeasure with a leadership that has turned Russian against Russian, and slowly, with the aid of the West, has turbo-charged a social engineering experiment to bury blood ties, cultural ties, and historical ties to selfishly serve a corrupt/greedy comprador elite who dreams of skimming billions in EU budget money like the Polish leadership and other Eastern former Warsaw pact states. This is obviously what happens when you give the wrong persons "independence" and the keys to a home (aka "Ukraine"). You find out quick how much that independence can go sideways, and make you regret you ever made that stupid decision in the first place. But anyway instead of removing those that are fully responsible for this mess you merely attempt to destroy the disposable pawns of this leadership (the rank and file) as if it's somehow a true solution or the root cause (when they're anything but), and then negotiate with this elite hoping for an attitude adjustment ala the Georgians. lol1 The same Georgia still applying for EU membership, still flirting with NATO, and for all intent and purposes, a state with a hostile elite aka an enemy state on Russia's border.

The definition of insanity .... keep doing the same thing over and over yet expect different results.

Hoping this elite will be intimidated knowing they'll for sure live another day on a weak power display? That's not how it works. I mean, its become sort of a sport to "show up to Putin". If you can't be loved then you better be ______ .
    The root cause of the problem is not the Ukranian army, or your normal everyday citizenry, not your middle managers etc. It's the elite, practically almost all of them, all well known to the Kremlin. What is the price they're paying? Losing money? Losing their pawns and toys? Is that their punishment? Reminds me of the Cuban revolution and what Castro and his cadre had to do to gain true independence. Remove and destroy the cancerous elite to its absolute. It worked.

Sometimes the simple solution is the best solution. It's when you try to get funny with it, when you try to reinvent the wheel, when you try to please "everyone", try to outsmart everyone, try to out virtue everyone... it's then that you find out you're just a dumbass with too much power, deeply fearful of how you may be perceived, unsure and hesitant of your moves, with an infinite amount of hubris, on top of ignorance... of basic human nature established over centuries when it comes to wars of conquests and conflicts. The means change, technology changes.... but concepts and practical solutions do not.

The "political solution" can't come any sooner. We trust that his "eminence" Lavrov is "on the case" lol1.  The spin will be something to truly marvel at.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total

BliTTzZ dislikes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:08 am

Erk wrote:

I'm amused that you think Putin is going to tell the whole truth on day 1 of the war!!  clown

Putin will divulge only those reasons that he cares to.  Russian gov will have a whole raft of objectives, some primary, some secondary, some mandatory, and others which are desirable but which will depend on how the conflict unfolds.

Putin is playing poker with the MFers in the West (as at its fundamental level, this is a proxy war).  He won't display his hand to the enemy, and you'd be a fool to think that he would.

GarryB, psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:19 am

Seems like upwards of 50-60 cruise missiles and Iskanders were launched last night. Poltava, Dnipro and Kremenchuk appear to have been the focus, ie along the UA supply lines to the east.

Kremenchuk oil refinery was supposedly targeted (UAs only), as well as military infrastructure and gathering points. Actual damage assessment will be difficult though, for the same reasons I mentioned days ago (pics/vids by the public can lead to prison, local media keeps mum, UA officials are naturally not inclined to share much, and the Russians themselves don't issue more than brief text summaries, without accompanying material).

Interesting anyway that in the 12 days after RU was supposed to have run out of long-range precision munitions according to the Pentagon, they've kept on with these nightly strikes non-stop and this one seems to have been the biggest one since February.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, BliTTzZ and like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:26 am

The 6D chess boys were the same who were sure this operation was never going to happen at this scale. But somehow they know there is some 6D chess move being played right now where Russia will for sure be the winner. There is not even hesitancy on potential outcome, obviously as a result of being devoid of any self analysis to speak of.... basically... russia russia

Sheep are truly meant to be herded.

Even more funny are the boys that now claim....: "nobody said this was going to be easy, or over in a few days"....  Say what? lol1 lol1 lol1

The most Russia is currently positioned to carve out, potentially, is half of Ukraine with the Dnieper serving as a man made border of sorts, and maybe add on Odessa to the South. The more time passes, the more improbable even that becomes. Movement around Chernigov suggesting otherwise.

As for taking out all the Nazi's and bringing all the big time criminals to justice etc.... lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1

Lurk83, Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

Hinex1988

Post  Hinex1988 Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:26 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

◽Units of the armed forces of the Donetsk People's Republic have captured most of Novobakhmutovka and are fighting retreating units of the Ukrainian 25th Separate Airborne Brigade. During the night, up to 40 Nationalists, 1 tank platoon and 2 motorised infantry platoons, as well as a mortar battery, were destroyed in this area.

💥This morning, high-precision long-range air-based and sea-based weapons destroyed gasoline and diesel fuel storages at the Kremenchuk oil refinery, from which Ukrainian troops in central and eastern parts of the country had been supplied.

💥High-precision air-based missiles have disabled military airfields in Poltava and Dnepropetrovsk.

💥Russian air defence means have shot down 2 Ukrainian Mi-24 helicopters near Sumy and Urozhainoe. 24 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles have also been destroyed in the air.

✈💥During the night, operational-tactical and missile troops hit 67 military assets of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Among them: 2 command posts, 2 depots of missile and artillery weapons and ammunition, 9 field artillery guns and mortars, as well as 54 areas of concentration of Ukrainian weapons and military equipment.

📊In total, 124 aircfaft and 84 helicopters, 381 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,882 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 203 multiple launch rocket systems, 786 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,764 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK and like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:29 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:So we're still defending this?

I want to see someone here make a joke about the ghost of belgorod

Nobody is defending anything like that. What happened here is a single strike against a single oil facility in Russian territory. You want to turn this into a major defeat for the Russians and they can all pack up and go home now? Get real!

Helicopters are notoriously difficult to detect on radar when flying a lo-lo profile but who knows it may even be a false flag as mentioned previously.

The reality is that the Ukrs are in big shit in the Donbass and they are about to get whipped. This is what really matters now and not some single strike against some civilian facility that has no real impact on the situation on the ground at all. It has no military or psychological significance at all - except in your mind.

What may have a far more significant impact is the possibility of a future insurgency by radical elements. How will you deal with that?

GarryB, xeno, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:51 am

Russian Aerospace Forces disabled military airfields in Poltava and Dnepropetrovsk

VKS with high-precision missiles disabled military airfields in Poltava and Dnepropetrovsk
    MOSCOW, April 2 - RIA Novosti. Russian aircraft destroyed Ukrainian military airfields in Poltava and Dnepropetrovsk, Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov told reporters.
    "High-precision air-launched missiles disabled military airfields in the cities of Poltava and Dnepropetrovsk," he said.

https://ria.ru/20220402/ukraina-1781428060.html

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:52 am

MOSCOW, April 2 - RIA Novosti. The Russian army, using long-range precision weapons, destroyed storage facilities with gasoline and diesel fuel at the Kremenchug oil refinery, from where the Ukrainian grouping of troops in the center and east of Ukraine was supplied, said at a briefing the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Major General Igor Konashenkov.
    "This morning, high-precision long-range air and sea-based weapons destroyed storage facilities with gasoline and diesel fuel at the Kremenchug oil refinery, from which the Ukrainian group of troops was supplied in the central and eastern regions of the country," Konashenkov said.

Kremenchug Oil Refinery is the largest oil product manufacturing enterprise in Ukraine.

https://ria.ru/20220402/ukraina-1781428753.html

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:56 am

MOSCOW, April 2 - RIA Novosti. Russian aviation and missile forces hit 67 Ukrainian military facilities last night, Major General Igor Konashenkov, spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry, said on Saturday.
    "During the night, operational-tactical aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces and missile forces hit 67 military facilities of Ukraine. Among them: two command posts, two depots of rocket and artillery weapons and ammunition, nine field artillery guns and mortars, as well as 54 areas of concentration of military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine ", - he said.

In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, 124 aircraft and 84 helicopters, 381 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,882 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 203 multiple rocket launchers, 786 field artillery pieces and mortars, as well as 1,764 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed. .

Russia launched a military operation in Ukraine on February 24. President Vladimir Putin called its goal "the protection of people who have been subjected to bullying and genocide by the Kiev regime for eight years."
    For this, according to him, it is planned to carry out "demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine", to bring to justice all war criminals responsible for "bloody crimes against civilians" in Donbass.
    According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, the Armed Forces strike only at the military infrastructure and Ukrainian troops and, as of March 25, they have completed the main tasks of the first stage - they have significantly reduced the combat potential of Ukraine. The main goal in the Russian military department was called the liberation of Donbass.

https://ria.ru/20220402/ukraina-1781429302.html

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:11 am

India's biggest enemies have always been Anglo-Saxons. Unfortunately, not too many Indians realize this.

Hannibal Barca, kvs, ALAMO, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, littlerabbit, LMFS and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:22 pm