Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
Scorpius
auslander
adder
sundoesntrise
franco
Eugenio Argentina
Atmosphere
pavi
dino00
lyle6
billybatts91
wilhelm
Singular_Transform
Arrow
higurashihougi
mnrck
ahmedfire
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
ScotchedEarth
Ispan
nero
The Ottoman
psg
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Azi
limb
Werewolf
rigoletto
mack8
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
GarryB
teh_beard
Yugo90
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
SolidarityWithRussia
bitcointrader70
AlfaT8
Broski
LMFS
Kriva
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
thegopnik
Hole
Regular
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
medo
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Mir
VARGR198
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
Urluber
Rasisuki Nebia
Airbornewolf
ALAMO
nomadski
Rodion_Romanovic
Vann7
George1
miketheterrible
flamming_python
par far
kvs
Isos
Karl Haushofer
EkErilaz
Arkanghelsk
Backman
d_taddei2
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  d_taddei2 Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:38 pm

Updates

1) Putin: Russian Military Offered Humanitarian Corridor in Ukraine, Provided Transport So That Civilians Could Leave But Nationalists Do Not Allow It

2) Hundreds of Foreigners Seek to Leave Zone of Hostilities but They are Held Hostage, Offered to Leave Through Lvov, Putin Says

3) Putin: Nationalists in Ukraine Took Thousands of Students Hostage

4) Nationalists, Foreign Mercenaries in Ukraine, Including From Middle East, Use Civilians as Human Shield, Putin Says

5) Europe May Be Hit Hard by Anti-Russia Sanctions After 30 Years of Commercial ‘Ostpolitik’ - Analysts

6) Russian Intelligence Chief Says Intel Showed Ukraine Was Working on Nukes, US Knew About It and was willing to give a helping hand. Naryshkin noted that Ukraine has preserved technical potential to create nuclear armaments and that this is higher than those of Iran and North Korea.

7) Moldova Applies for EU Membership

8 ) Putin Outlines to Macron Russia's Fundamental Approach to Negotiations With Kiev

Vladimir Putin outlined in detail the fundamental approaches and conditions in the context of negotiations with representatives of Kiev. It was confirmed that, first of all, we are talking about the demilitarization and neutral status of Ukraine, so that a threat to Russia would never emanate from its territory," the statement says.

9) Kuleba: Kiev Won't Make Concessions on Country's Territorial Integrity in Peace Talks

10) US Military Intel Launched Large-Scale Campaign to Recruit PMC Contractors for Ukraine – Russian MoD

11) Ankara: Turkey Never Gave Bayraktar Drones to Ukraine as Assistance, This is Purchase From Private Company

12) German Economy Minister: Consequences of Sanctions Against Russia Already Partly Felt in Germany

13) Czech Police Arrest Person Supporting Russia's Actions in Ukraine
    The Czech police have arrested an individual who expressed approval of Russia's actions in Ukraine, charging him with denying, approving and defending genocide, the National Centre Against Organised Crime (NCOZ) said on Thursday.

14) Putin to Macron: Attempts to Buy Time by Dragging Out Negotiations Will Only Lead to New Demands on Kiev

15) Putin to Macron: Western Countries and France Did Absolutely Nothing to Make Kiev Fulfill Minsk Agreements

16) Lavrov Says Has No Doubt Solution to Situation in Ukraine Will Be Found, Russian Demands Are Minimal

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof and like this post

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:38 pm

flamming_python wrote:Now would be a good time for a ceasefire to be honest

Whatever the geopolitics of it all, from here on out is a straight road to the abyss. And neither side wants to go there, I think.

Putin will not win anything in the Ukraine, just inherit a giant problem, which will bring him down. And I think he wants to politically survive until 2024, to step down in peace and quiet.

Well, I must admit that the goals of this operation used to be far beyond my imagination, indeed.
    But as soon as the dots appeared, and I have started to connect those - it was more and more clear.
    I really understand your pacifist agenda, but to consider that Russkies will stand all that shitload applied to them only to return to status quo is naive.
    Sorry lad.
    It won't happen'

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, slasher, miketheterrible, Mir and Broski like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:38 pm

im busy processing Telegram info..

I came across this zelensky interview made just now.
    He's fucking wasted  Shocked

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 2 Captur59

i said i wouldnt share...but seriously you got to see this:
    https://mega.nz/file/501QRBTL#RiBfZDFFXMdIYqfQcGHHNHnWymBUXTAltLEveDe2Afs

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, VARGR198, miketheterrible and like this post

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:39 pm

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, zardof, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Urluber like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:40 pm

AB, Share the link, if you mind :-)?

Airbornewolf likes this post

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:41 pm

Meeting of units of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and the LPR in Novoaidar

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, teh_beard, zardof, Hole, gc3762 and like this post

Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia

Post  Rasisuki Nebia Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:45 pm

A shocker to absolutely no one here, Ukrainian Citizens and Greeks are prevented from leaving the City of Mariupol through the Russian humanitarian corridor, anyone that dares is shot on the spot, i won't be posting the video of the shooting....

Follow-up:

Reporter: Will you leave Ukraine?
    Greek from Mariupol: “how can I leave? When you try to leave you run the risk of running into a patrol of the Ukrainian fascists, the Azov Battalion.”

“They would kill me and are responsible for everything,” he added.

There are 120000+ Ethnic Greeks in the city.

Last edited by Rasisuki Nebia on Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:45 pm

NATzO is building up forces on the border of Moldavia.

Transniester was indeed in the crosshairs. They may be trying to carry out the plan.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Broski and Urluber like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:47 pm

I am seeing lots of information about Kiev regime terrorism against people in Kharkov, Mariupol, LDNR, and elsewhere. I have no
    urge to post it here.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, LMFS and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:50 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:im busy processing Telegram info..

https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/20/39/80/76/captur59.jpg

The scumbag claims that his side are not the terrorists. But that is exactly what they are. They have been
    terrorizing the people of the LDNR since 2014 and are currently terrorizing them and people in Kharkov and
    many other places where they "fight" by using civilians as shields and attacking civilians in spite.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, LMFS, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:51 pm

Found what AB is adressing.
    Channel 24.  It is on line.
    Quite interesting material by Zelenski.
    Still in Ukrainian, so can be a problem to most of the members :-/

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:54 pm

kvs wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:im busy processing Telegram info..

https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/20/39/80/76/captur59.jpg

The scumbag claims that his side are not the terrorists.   But that is exactly what they are.   They have been
    terrorizing the people of the LDNR since 2014 and are currently terrorizing them and people in Kharkov and
    many other places where they "fight" by using civilians as shields and attacking civilians in spite.

I know, but....i guess we finally have our "eating tie as Russians are coming" moment from Zelensky.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:56 pm

flamming_python wrote:Now would be a good time for a ceasefire to be honest

Whatever the geopolitics of it all, from here on out is a straight road to the abyss. And neither side wants to go there, I think.

Putin will not win anything in the Ukraine, just inherit a giant problem, which will bring him down. And I think he wants to politically survive until 2024, to step down in peace and quiet.

Peace is nice and all but surely you understand the sanctions will not go away?
    There are state level politicians in the west calling for assassination of president of the Russia. I don't know if you follow western media sphere or not but world has not witnessed anything like this since the days of Goebbels. They are after Russia. This is not about Kievans anymore.

Russia has nowhere to retreat. That should not be taken as another one-liner from Putin, it is the truth and any sane person can see it.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, Hole, Kiko and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:57 pm

The second round of talks between Ukraine and Russia is over - Podoliak. Ukraine did not get the results it hoped for, said an adviser to the head of the Office of President. According to him, the parties agreed on humanitarian corridors for evacuation of people and delivery of medicines in the areas of the most active hostilities, as well as a temporary ceasefire during the evacuation. The third round of talks is to take place in the near future.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:58 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:

I know, but....i guess we finally have our "eating tie as Russians are coming" moment from Zelensky.

He gets extra 10 years in 6 days if you look at him, so I guess ...
    Still, you can't rob this guy of dignity.
    It is misused, wrong, and put on a bad cause - but he gets my respect as a leader. Sadly.

Airbornewolf, JohninMK and Arkanghelsk like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:03 pm

George1 wrote:Western military assistance to Ukraine

March 2nd, 11:05 pm
    After the start of the Russian special operation in Ukraine on February 24, 2022, Western countries took large-scale measures to provide military assistance to the Ukrainian government, breaking the "taboo" that previously existed in many states on the supply of weapons to Ukraine. As a result, in recent days, a massive transfer to the Ukrainian side of primarily anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons, infantry and small arms, ammunition, protective equipment, medical and logistics equipment, etc. has begun.

The scale of even the first deliveries is such that they can seriously affect the course of hostilities by significantly saturating Ukrainian armed formations with high-quality anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons and weapons of Ukrainian reserves, especially if the Russian side tries to storm Kyiv. Apparently, in the future, deliveries from the West will only increase, and it will come to the supply of artillery, heavy weapons and even military aircraft, as well as the appearance of "vacationers" from Western countries, including as weapons operators.

On February 27, the European Commission made an unprecedented decision to allocate 450 million euros from EU funds for the purchase and supply of weapons as military assistance to Ukraine. Another 50 million euros were allocated for "non-lethal" assistance (medical support, etc.). It can be assumed that mainly within the framework of this package of military assistance for Ukraine, armaments and ammunition of the Soviet type will be ordered at the enterprises of the countries of Eastern Europe.

In turn, on February 26, the US administration approved the allocation of urgent additional military assistance to Ukraine in the amount of $350 million from the US Department of Defense. It is reported that the priority delivery under this package includes additional batches of Javelin anti-tank missile systems, as well as, for the first time, Stinger man-portable air defense systems. In addition, small arms, ammunition, helmets, bulletproof vests, etc. will be supplied. It is reported. that since February 28, the United States has allegedly supplied Ukraine with 200 sets of Stinger MANPADS.

Starting from February 25, almost all EU and NATO member countries (21 countries - of the significant countries, as it can be judged, Bulgaria, Hungary and Turkey evaded), as well as Australia, made decisions at the national level to provide urgent military assistance to Ukraine, mainly in the form of the transfer of weapons and military property from the presence or storage of its armed forces, with an emphasis on anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons, small arms, ammunition, equipment. An approximate list of well-known decisions of individual countries to provide military assistance to Ukraine is as follows:

Australia-
    promised to provide assistance to Ukraine in the amount of 75 million Australian dollars, including 50 million dollars of military aid and 25 million dollars of humanitarian aid. The composition of military assistance will include both undisclosed weapons, including "heavy", and non-combat equipment. Earlier, Australia has already allocated $3 million to the NATO Trust Fund for Ukraine.

Belgium - the transfer of 3,500 (according to other sources, 5,000) FNC 5.56 mm automatic rifles (originally 2,000 machine guns of various types) was approved as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Belgian army. and 3800 tons of fuel.

Great Britain- Significant and continuous deliveries of additional military aid to Ukraine have been announced, but details have not been disclosed. Shipments in late February were reported to have included anti-tank weapons (apparently additional batches of NLAW man-portable anti-tank missile systems) and ammunition.

Germany -the transfer of 1,000 Panzerfaust 3 hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and 500 Stinger anti-aircraft guided missiles as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Bundeswehr was approved. It is reported that the Panzerfaust 3 RPGs were handed over to the Ukrainian side on March 1-2. On March 3, a decision was announced to transfer to Ukraine also 2,700 old Soviet Strela-2M MANPADS from the property of the army of the former GDR. There are also plans to transfer 14 unnamed German armored vehicles to Ukraine. Earlier, Germany refused to supply weapons to Ukraine for a long time.

Greece -sent two Lockheed C-130H Hercules military transport aircraft to Poland with a cargo of military aid to Ukraine, and two more such aircraft with a cargo of medical aid. It is reported that Kalashnikov assault rifles, cartridges for them, and RPG-7 grenade launchers were supplied - apparently from the property of the army of the former GDR, received by Greece from Germany in the 1990s.

Denmark - the transfer of 2,700 M72 EU LAW disposable anti-tank grenade launchers, as well as components and spare parts for Stinger man-portable anti-aircraft missile systems, has been approved as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Danish army. It is worth noting that the M72 EC LAW RPG is one of the modern modifications of the M72 RPG family, and has been supplied to the Danish army by the Norwegian group Nammo since 2018, that is, they are quite “fresh”.

Spain- allocated 20 tons of emergency military assistance to Ukraine, which included 5,000 helmets, body armor, gas masks and dosimeters. On March 2, the Spanish government also decided to additionally transfer to Ukraine from the presence of the Spanish army 1,000 Alcotan or C90 disposable anti-tank grenade launchers, 370 machine guns and 700,000 cartridges for them, this package should be delivered to Poland on March 4.

Italy -a decision was made to allocate a large package of military assistance to Ukraine, mainly in the form of weapons from the presence of the Italian armed forces. It is reported that the Italians are planning to transfer to Ukraine Stinger man-portable anti-aircraft missile systems, MILAN man-portable anti-tank missile systems, German Panzerfaust 3 anti-tank grenade launchers, as well as several thousand 12.7 mm M2 machine guns and 7.62 mm MG3 / 59 machine guns, and cartridges to them.

Canada -approved the allocation of military assistance to Ukraine in the amount of 500 million Canadian dollars (394 million US dollars). It was stated that the first deliveries to Ukraine will include 125 Carl-Gustaf hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and 2000 rounds for them, small arms, ammunition, helmets, bulletproof vests, night vision devices, and in the future it is also planned to supply armored vehicles (apparently, wheeled armored vehicles from the Canadian Army).

Luxembourg -
    the transfer of 100 portable anti-tank missile systems NLAW as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the army of the duchy has been approved. Ukraine will also receive 20,000 rounds of ammunition, 15 tents and several jeeps.

Netherlands-
    approved the transfer of 200 Stinger anti-aircraft guided missiles and 50 German Panzerfaust 3 anti-tank grenade launchers and 400 rounds for them as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Dutch army. The transfer of the Panzerfaust 3 RPG by the Dutch to Ukraine was authorized by the German government. The supply of weapons to Ukraine by the Dutch side began already on February 27, including property according to the package announced before February 24 (100 sniper rifles and 30,000 cartridges for them, seven radar stations, helmets, body armor, mine detectors).

Norway -
    approved the transfer of 2,000 disposable hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers M72 EC LAW as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Norwegian army. Also, Ukraine will be sent cartridges, helmets and bulletproof vests. The total amount of military and humanitarian (mostly) assistance allocated by Norway to Ukraine will amount to $226 million.

Poland - the transfer of another large batch of weapons of military equipment from the presence of the Polish army as military assistance to Ukraine has been approved. The first supply package will include 100 60mm mortars and their ammunition, cartridges, helmets, body armor, eight small unmanned aerial vehicles, and a large number of 152mm artillery rounds. In addition, already at the end of February, Poland handed over to the Ukrainian Air Force a batch of R-27 and R-73 air-to-air missiles of Soviet design.

Portugal - the transfer of military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Portuguese army in the amount of 5 million euros has been approved. The supply will include helmets, bulletproof vests, night vision goggles, hand grenades, old 7.62mm G3 automatic rifles and cartridges of various calibers.

Romania - it was decided to send two tranches of military assistance to Ukraine, including fuel, helmets, body armor, Soviet-style ammunition and military equipment, as well as food and medicine. The total cost of the aid tranche alone will be more than 3 million euros.

Slovakia -also approved two packages of military assistance to Ukraine totaling up to 20 million euros. The first package included 12 thousand 120-mm mortar mines, 10 million liters of diesel fuel and 2.4 million liters of aviation fuel. The second package included RPG-7 hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers, as well as 100 launchers and 486 anti-aircraft guided missiles of the Igla-1 portable anti-aircraft missile system from the presence of the Slovak army.

Slovenia -
    in the order of military assistance to Ukraine, allocated several thousand Kalashnikov assault rifles, cartridges for them, and helmets from storage.

France - approved military and non-military assistance to Ukraine in the amount of 300 million euros. It is reported that France plans to supply Ukraine with unnamed anti-tank missile systems and a large amount of fuel.

Finland -approved the transfer of 1,500 disposable hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers (probably of the M72 EC LAW type, which have been supplied to the Finnish army since 2012) as military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the Finnish army. Ukraine will also receive 2,500 assault rifles, 250,000 rounds of ammunition, 2,000 helmets, 2,000 body armor, 100 ambulance stretchers and 70,000 field rations.

Montenegro - the allocation to Ukraine of a batch of Kalashnikov assault rifles and cartridges for them has been approved.

Czech -in several stages over a few days, the allocation of military assistance to Ukraine from the presence of the armed forces of the Czech Republic in the amount of 26 million euros was approved. The first batches were sent to Ukraine on February 27. The transferred property in the first two installments alone in the amount of 10 million euros includes 30,000 pistols, 7,000 machine guns, 3,000 machine guns, several dozen sniper rifles, 1 million rounds of ammunition, 4,000 grenade launchers of an unnamed type, as well as a large number of Soviet-caliber artillery rounds.

Sweden - the transfer of property worth $53 million from the Swedish army to Ukraine as military assistance has been approved. The delivery will include 5,000 disposable AT4 anti-tank grenade launchers, 135,000 field rations, 5,000 helmets, 5,000 body armor, 300 group medical kits.

Estonia- decided to send an additional batch of military aid to Ukraine, which included Javelin anti-tank guided missiles (delivered on March 3), anti-aircraft ammunition (apparently, 23-mm rounds for ZU-23 installations), 25 thousand dry rations, medical equipment and soldier's items equipment. Earlier, on February 18, the first batch of American Javelin ATGM missiles transferred by Estonia was delivered to Ukraine. In total, about 120 Javelin Block 0 and 1 missiles were reportedly transferred to Ukraine in these two shipments. It is also reported that on February 26, the German government finally approved the transfer by Estonia to Ukraine of nine 122-mm D-30 towed howitzers, originally acquired by Finland from arsenals of the army of the former GDR.

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/4492909.html

THat reads like a roll call of the Axis of Vermin.
    How close do they want to push it for their gimp-master, Uncle Sham?
    Does Russia have to strike some of these places with an Iskander?
    To think Russia actually provided logistics support to NATO in the Middle East, before they instigated the coup in Kiev.

I hope that gang of morons realise how close they are pushing it.
    Surely this will mean the end of Russia wanting to export to these rats?

I would think Russia's intel people are busy computing scenarios with multiple EU places being hit.
    Personally, I think supplying Nazis is just as evil as donning the uniform and driving your own swastika tanks and firing at Russia.

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski, bitch_killer and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:04 pm

It's clear zelensky is panicking about Russian aircraft. And the talks that Russia don't dominate the airspace is pure crap (although we all know it was anyway) Russian airstrikes are taking there toll on Ukrainian forces. Zelensky knows he's losing fast. Just some of the comments he's been making a desperate man

ZelenskyyUa "If you can't close the sky now, then give a deadline when it will happen.If you can't do it now, tell how many people have to explode,how many arms, legs, heads have to fly to reach you Tell me how many. I'll go to count and wait for this moment."

Zelensky asked the West to send military planes to fight the Russian invasion, "otherwise the Russians will go to the Berlin Wall"

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198, Broski and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:05 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:

He gets extra 10 years in 6 days if you look at him, so I guess ...
    Still, you can't rob this guy of dignity.
    It is misused, wrong, and put on a bad cause - but he gets my respect as a leader. Sadly.

I get your point you make, normally i would have agreed. Yet...

Personally tough, with all the executions and mass graves i see pass by. i have no sympathy for him. as he did not show any of this to his own people in the East.

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:11 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:
    The second round of talks between Ukraine and Russia is over - Podoliak. Ukraine did not get the results it hoped for, said an adviser to the head of the Office of President. According to him, the parties agreed on humanitarian corridors for evacuation of people and delivery of medicines in the areas of the most active hostilities, as well as a temporary ceasefire during the evacuation. The third round of talks is to take place in the near future.

So they will keep those cities completely surrounded and closed off, let people out and medicine come in. But I presume Odessa will still be on the menu.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:12 pm

The problem with it all is that til 1991, the West wouldn't dare commit an atrocity on the Russian World like it did in the Ukraine, the Baltics etc etc.
    Now they have seen they can chisel away year after year, decade after decade.
    They aren't scared of Russia.. or so it would seem.

This is what has to change for peace.
    Plenty of kids have fist fights. Fewer have gunfights. And its all down to fear.
    The kids in NATO haven't got brains, morals or fear.

Perhaps this is why I heard back in November that Russia had taken special nuclear measures.
    This NATO arrogance is "oh we didn't die in nuclear ash last time so I'm sure we won't even if we take the piss out of Russia this time". It needs to be stopped.

Russia's doctrine has been "conventional military stretched too far - invoke nuclear option".
    That gang of hyenas should be terrified of arming Nazis and killing Russians. I'm sure Russia wouldn't have given Iskanders to Belarus to blow up German/France unprovoked.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, nomadski, Broski and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:14 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:
    I get your point your point you make, normally i would have agreed. Yet...

Personally tough, with all the executions and mass graves i see pass by. i have no sympathy for him. as he did not show any of this to his own people in the East.

That is very true.
    He stands in front of the end, brave, but without any thoughts on why he is at that point.
    Plus he spreads pure bullshit as a part of agenda and story.
    He had few years to reverse the flow and very much public support for that.
    But he had no guts to grab the balls of nazis and squeeze them.
    Probably, he was jus an hostage of masters of the puppets back there, and could do shit.
    Still, I feel pity for him.

Airbornewolf, JohninMK, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:27 pm

Did Belarussian army enter Ukraine?

Yugo90 likes this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:28 pm

Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, LMFS and Arkanghelsk like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:43 pm

Back in 2014 when it all Started I was on the ground filming these. I also have pics.

GarryB, flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Karl Haushofer and like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:52 pm

VARGR198 wrote:

I guess the Ukr Navy is helping out with the demilitarization effort Wink

But it is quite sad to see actually...esp the An-225

Apparently the latest satellite images shows that Mriya's tail is still in the air so she might not be totally destroyed?

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Broski, Arkanghelsk and ucmvulcan like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:41 am