Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+57
Airbornewolf
auslander
PhSt
owais.usmani
TMA1
ATLASCUB
Odin of Ossetia
Krepost
George1
Singular_Transform
Hannibal Barca
sundoesntrise
andalusia
Azi
mr_hd
wilhelm
Finty
headshot69
Rodion_Romanovic
Scorpius
nomadski
littlerabbit
jhelb
Karl Haushofer
Sujoy
Firebird
zorobabel
Tsavo Lion
franco
Backman
Nemo
lancelot
SeigSoloyvov
AZ-5
d_taddei2
calripson
RTN
bitcointrader70
Urluber
Hole
Godric
LMFS
miketheterrible
kvs
JohninMK
thegopnik
Arkanghelsk
Arrow
PapaDragon
GarryB
lyle6
flamming_python
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
VARGR198
medo
ALAMO
dino00
61 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #31

kvs
    kvs

The Situation in the Ukraine. #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #31

Post  kvs 06/02/22, 02:55 am

Any Kiev regime attack now requires a false flag. It will need to claim victim status and "just response". This will be
    their shield against a Russian R2P response. It is also a way to kill Minsk. I think that they are deluded if they think Russia
    will hold back because of some false flag, even if all of NATzO enters a spasm. This delusion about Russia not daring to use
    nuclear weapons and a first strike being effective is firmly rooted in the demented minds of NATzO deciders. Listen to all
    their drivel over the last 20 years and it is clear.

This is a dangerous time since NATzO is floating on delusions. Much like the Reich was floating on them in 1939.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Backman and TMA1 like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

The Situation in the Ukraine. #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #31

Post  nomadski 06/02/22, 03:07 am

How many years did It take to find out that the Nazis staged a false flag near Poland to justify invasion ? Or how many years for Iranians to prove that Iraq started the war , despite clear media evidence at the time of war starting by Saddam fighter jets attacking Iran ? I think in this case because of short distances between forces and usual fog of war , any false flag will be an appendix or footnote to the story . So keep our eyes on the Radar not Bloomberg ! According to which war already started !

dino00, kvs, Backman and TMA1 like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 06/02/22, 03:12 am

kvs wrote:Any Kiev regime attack now requires a false flag.   It will need to claim victim status and "just response".    This will be
    their shield against a Russian R2P response.  It is also a way to kill Minsk.  I think that they are deluded if they think Russia
    will hold back because of some false flag, even if all of NATzO enters a spasm.   This delusion about Russia not daring to use
    nuclear weapons and a first strike being effective is firmly rooted in the demented minds of NATzO deciders.   Listen to all

This is a dangerous time since NATzO is floating on delusions.   Much like the Reich was floating on them in 1939.

No kidding bro. I would trust my nation to the biggest bircher warhawks of the 20th century cold war ten times over to these effeminate neolibs in power. Thry make me very nervous. They seem more wrapped in ideology than I've ever seen and yet there are less and less opposing voices to them now. These neocons and neolibs truly think their out of touch and soulless agendas are the "right side of history". They also have an aura of those types who are fearful and insecure and overreact to try and assert their authority. Ever been pulled over by a nervous cop? I have. His hand was at his holster when he was by my window and he was on edge. Got the same goosebumps with him as with these types ruling our countries.

GarryB and kvs like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 06/02/22, 03:16 am

Yeah bro keep eyes peeled to whatever alternative media and msm sources you go to. Places like this and other forums will be spots of free intel exchange which can get leaked to twatter and fb and other communications hubs until they get censored. We all have to watch very closely with objective eyes. No matter what happens the truth shouldnt become a casualty.

GarryB and miketheterrible like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon 06/02/22, 04:13 am

RTN wrote:
    Isos wrote:Lol. Ukrainian artillery won't survive more than 2 hours. Su-25 will chase it all day long. Ukrainians will go as far as possible from big hardware because that will be targeted from the air, they won't even heard the bomb coming.
    Says who. F-35s will team up with PAC-3, THAAD to shoot down any Russian cruise missile fired at Ukranian target by using a combination of TPS-80, MPQ-54 radars and the sensors aboard the F-35. NATO can carry out this operation without even entering Ukranian airspace.

404s don't have F-35s

NATO will not be playing here

And if by some miracle F-35s do get to play they will be too busy dodging missiles while trying to figure out where they will land considering that their airfields will already be cratered

Let's keep it realistic

GarryB, miketheterrible, Hole and Scorpius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK 06/02/22, 04:48 am

Now, maybe someone thinks that something might happen that would cause the Russians to terminate links so is preparing the way. Just a test not a real cut. Laughing

Spriter
    @spriter99880
    ·
    4h
    Ukraine plans to disconnect from the power grids of Russia and Belarus at the end of February in a test mode for 72 hours, and to connect to the Western European energy system at the beginning of next year, German Welt has reported
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS 06/02/22, 04:56 am

kvs wrote:Any Kiev regime attack now requires a false flag.   It will need to claim victim status and "just response".    This will be
    their shield against a Russian R2P response.  It is also a way to kill Minsk.  I think that they are deluded if they think Russia
    will hold back because of some false flag, even if all of NATzO enters a spasm.   This delusion about Russia not daring to use
    nuclear weapons and a first strike being effective is firmly rooted in the demented minds of NATzO deciders.   Listen to all

This is a dangerous time since NATzO is floating on delusions.   Much like the Reich was floating on them in 1939. 

They are so used to impunity and a world where their media manipulations "create" reality, that they cannot imagine what happens when their owners lose the war, their propaganda becomes irrelevant and they face charges for their crimes against humanity, so they keep doubling down and forcing Russia to put them in their place. It will suck to be the first Westerner in 500 years to face accountability, but it will come eventually and the current crop of elite scum is closer than anyone before to tasting it.

kvs, JohninMK and TMA1 like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman 06/02/22, 01:34 pm

I don't think the Russia watcher/multipolar complex should be so flippant about Russia not invading Ukraine. Russia might have to attack Ukraine depending on what happens.

TMA1 likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon 06/02/22, 03:09 pm

*B A S E D*      *P E S K O V*

GarryB, kvs and TMA1 like this post

Pacense

Post  Pacense 06/02/22, 07:51 pm

Word on the street is that there are at least 1T USD worth of assets ready to be taken from Russians in the west. Some even say that number can reach out 3T USD. That number might seem impossible to reach but if we consider all types os assets as real estate, shares, gold, bank accounts, etc, it might easily reach that number. SWIFT disconnection and tech boycott, is not even an issue any longer, it's already consider done.

A backclash from Russian people to those measures seems likely, but the "lets punish Putin and his inner circle only" just seems not enough now from the west perspective in the event of a war.

if you ask me, with the war comming, and with those measures the likelywood of a true schism between Russia and the West will happen. And I just don't mean a world with sanctions going all over the place from both sides. I mean impossiblity to flight, travel, invest, and even get info from the other side.

I dont have much knowledge regarding the outocome of the war, but if the estimates of around 50k to up 200k casualties are correct that is just a disgrace. Doesn't matter if they are Ukrainian or Russian.

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python 06/02/22, 08:14 pm

Backman wrote:I don't think the Russia watcher/multipolar complex should be so flippant about Russia not invading Ukraine. Russia might have to attack Ukraine depending on what happens.

Invading the Ukraine is like invading Ghana

WTF is the point?

Saw on some English-language TV channel they interviewed some village family on some border section with Russia who answered - Why invade us? We have nothing left as it is

Pacense wrote:Word on the street is that there are at least 1T USD worth of assets ready to be taken from Russians in the west. Some even say that number can reach out 3T USD. That number might seem impossible to reach but if we consider all types os assets as real estate, shares, gold, bank accounts, etc, it might easily reach that number. SWIFT disconnection and tech boycott, is not even an issue any longer, it's already consider done.

A backclash from Russian people to those measures seems likely, but the "lets punish Putin and his inner circle only" just seems not enough now from the west perspective in the event of a war.

if you ask me, with the war comming, and with those measures the likelywood of a true schism between Russia and the West will happen. And I just don't mean a world with sanctions going all over the place from both sides. I mean impossiblity to flight, travel, invest, and even get info from the other side.

I dont have much knowledge regarding the outocome of the war, but if the estimates of around 50k to up 200k casualties are correct that is just a disgrace. Doesn't matter if they are Ukrainian or Russian.

You're just spreading hysteria. I don't know what sanctions the West is planning and I don't care. I don't have any property there.

What 50k-200k casualties? From what?

magnumcromagnon, kvs, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS 06/02/22, 10:26 pm

The only logic in this circus is that US stages such a big provocation that Russia has to intervene, fulfilling their prophecies about "Russian invasion". That they do not need or want to touch Ukraine even with a barge pole and may just strike from stand off ranges plays no role here and the Western propaganda may get the headlines they so desperately need. But facts on the ground will keep improving in favour of Russia, so what does the US try to achieve in the long run? To further squeeze and annoy Europa, giving them more reason to break with them while their own military prestige is degraded even further? The guys have no real good card to play.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos 06/02/22, 10:44 pm

Word on the street is that there are at least 1T USD worth of assets ready to be taken from Russians in the west. Some even say that number can reach out 3T USD. That number might seem impossible to reach but if we consider all types os assets as real estate, shares, gold, bank accounts, etc, it might easily reach that number. SWIFT disconnection and tech boycott, is not even an issue any longer, it's already consider done.

What are you smocking troll ? US already said they won't touch SWIFT. Neither will they make huge sanctions. The word is to sanction some induviduals, nothing else.

West europeans aren't even moving. Gold, gas, oil, diamonds... they won't risk any of that for Ukraine. They are aware they can't do anything for Ukraine neither do they have the intention.

Haven't you seen that its US/UK and their puppets baltics and poland that doing all the mess in Ukraine ? Rest of countries  through their silence, are supporting Russia. Germany vetoed sending weapons, israel too, France is quite on the matter and doesn't support US, China is alligned on Russia's policy...

Sanctions will strike back at US. The more they sanction the more US dollars will loose its strenght. The inflation is already hitting hard there, a dollar that is replaced worldwide by anything else will just kill their economy.

GarryB, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and TMA1 like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 06/02/22, 11:12 pm

Bro if war comes there is a lot more high strangeness going on than you have any idea about. Vast majority of conservatives are totally against a conflict in Ukraine. We remember ukrainegate and the ties of neolibs and neocons in Ukraine. We said if Biden won war was a very real possibility. But idiots voted for Biden anyways somehow deluding themselves into thinking it wouldnt be an extension of Clinton/Dubya tier deceits.

Something like 15 percent of conservatives support war in Ukraine because no amount of propaganda can change the fact that the ruskies are moving soldiers WITHIN THEIR OWN BORDERS to defend against hostilities from an ever expanding natosphere. Sorry bro I dont like Putin either he is a monster like the rest and others here know how I feel about it. That doesnt change the fact that I dont want a fucking western puppets placed in russian power.

Most conservatives agree with me. Most centrists agree. Dont know about now days liberals but I bet it isnt very popular with them either. You cannot expect Russia to sit back and do nothing while they are being choked on all sides by the expanding western sphere of influence. You cant just tell them "hey if you fight back you will suffer and become poor " because there are things more important than material comforts. **** Putin and russian oligarchs, I'm talking about the Russian people. If China and Russia were expanding some military compact thru central America up to Mexico do you think we'd take that lying down? Do you think I wouldnt fight back even if I had a monster like Biden as president?

Wake up shills. Stop insulting the bit of intelligence us regular people have. We know what's going on. We hate you globalist "build back better" rainbow flag scum. We won't fight in your dirty wars anymore. We are Americans damnit and we won't let you pull a Dubya WMD tier psyop on us again.

GarryB and Scorpius like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 06/02/22, 11:15 pm

And as I said there is so much going on we dont know about. As I mentioned with Ukrainegate, Russiagate and the Durham investigation. Weird things happening across the globe. This war drum beating is NOT popular. Now why are western leaders so desperate to convince us to meddle and fight for Ukraine? So much of the geopolitics of the west makes no sense until you realize we are ruled over by out of touch ideologues with skeletons in their closets (ffs this is probably literally true for many, look up the Dutroux affair or Franklin coverup)
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO 07/02/22, 12:10 am

Isos wrote:

What are you smocking troll ?

100% pure shit dude, pure&dry, all day long!
    Laughing Laughing Laughing

Isos, miketheterrible and bitch_killer like this post

Pacense

Post  Pacense 07/02/22, 12:26 am

Isos wrote:

What are you smocking troll ? US already said they won't touch SWIFT. Neither will they make huge sanctions. The word is to sanction some induviduals, nothing else.

West europeans aren't even moving. Gold, gas, oil, diamonds... they won't risk any of that for Ukraine. They are aware they can't do anything for Ukraine neither do they have the intention.

Haven't you seen that its US/UK and their puppets baltics and poland that doing all the mess in Ukraine ? Rest of countries  through their silence, are supporting Russia. Germany vetoed sending weapons, israel too, France is quite on the matter and doesn't support US, China is alligned on Russia's policy...

Sanctions will strike back at US. The more they sanction the more US dollars will loose its strenght. The inflation is already hitting hard there, a dollar that is replaced worldwide by anything else will just kill their economy.

First, please dont offend, even if we desagree.

Second, SWIFT is not even a consideration any longer. Just consider it done. And no, this time its not just going to hit some individuals, is going to be hard ones, hitting hundreads of individuals. In the past, wasnt done because no one wanted to hurt Russian people. Seems they dont care about it any longer.

Third, the idea that the USD can be replaced, or that West economy is going to tank soon is just laughabel. West economy dwarfs any other, and if we take in consideration Japan and South Korea the gap is just enourmous. That gap its not going to change anytime soon.

bitch_killer dislikes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole 07/02/22, 12:46 am

If nobody in the west wanted to hurt russian people, why the heck did they support/supply terrorists with money/weapons for 20+ years???

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Scorpius and bitch_killer like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB 07/02/22, 12:48 am

Says who. F-35s will team up with PAC-3, THAAD to shoot down any Russian cruise missile fired at Ukranian target by using a combination of TPS-80, MPQ-54 radars and the sensors aboard the F-35. NATO can carry out this operation without even entering Ukranian airspace.

The US getting involved puts US forces in the Ukraine at risk of being directly targeted.... they wont get involved... just like they didn't get involved in South Ossetia.

This is going to be a complete shitshow. Griftersphere readying the knives. Never let a good crisis go to waste. "My friends I/we need your help!"

Yeah, like Georgia was going to be a blood bath.... Russias second Afghanistan... and then it was Syria that was going to be their next Afghanistan... now you say the Ukraine.

THAAD can´t hit low flying targets. Yemen has shown that PAC-3 is a joke. F-35 would be shot down immediately.

Both THAAD and PAC-3 are dedicated SAMs designed to shoot down high speed long range ballistic rockets, they have zero capacity against cruise missiles or manouvering ballistic threats.
    Iskander was designed to penetrate THAAD and Patriot defences...

Then, after 15 minutes Kiev announces a ceasefire, implementation of Minsk and TV starts broadcasting video of troops packing up to go home, whilst 'out of control' Azov roams.

Interesting theory but Kiev can't just attack and then declare a unilateral ceasefire, but if they did Russia and the separatists are not obliged to agree or apply it.... look at the situation in Georgia... the Georgians invaded and attacked the VDV peacekeeper base and then shelled the capital city with Grad rockets... when the Russian troops started arriving in numbers and pushed them back they tended to abandon heavy weapons and equipment and simply retreat... the Russians and South Ossetians pushed them out of South Ossetia and several kilometres into Georgian territory to ensure the security of abandoned equipment and artillery and I would expect any Donbass and Russian force would do the same.

15 minutes would not be long enough to achieve anything, but would be enough time for the Russians to notice and perhaps launch cruise missiles or ballistic missiles at Kiev to make them reconsider what they were planning.

Any Kiev regime attack now requires a false flag. It will need to claim victim status and "just response". This will be
    their shield against a Russian R2P response.

Agree, but no matter what happens and what starts Russia is going to get the blame because remember they are the aggressors.

The point is that no matter how it starts Russia will finish it and it will be devastating for Kiev because the entire government is worthless and therefore could be targeted to stop this sort of nonsense.

Ukraine plans to disconnect from the power grids of Russia and Belarus at the end of February in a test mode for 72 hours, and to connect to the Western European energy system at the beginning of next year, German Welt has reported

Hahaha the Baltic states and Poland should disconnect from Russian gas and power too and see what that is like for 72 hours....

Word on the street is that there are at least 1T USD worth of assets ready to be taken from Russians in the west.

The obvious problem there is all the western assets in Russia.... all those car building plants and factories etc etc, not to mention the raw materials the west buys from Russia... not just oil and gas either...

The only logic in this circus is that US stages such a big provocation that Russia has to intervene, fulfilling their prophecies about "Russian invasion".

Zelensky could be riding on the front tank to invade the Donbass and Putin would get the blame...

Russia has not reason to invade the Ukraine at all... they could destroy precision targets very quickly and easily and let the soldiers of the Donbass pick up the remains of their enemies from the battlefield.

Any armoured force Kiev sends to attack the Donbass could be massacred from 120km away by a Smerch battery firing HEAT top attack munitions...

Second, SWIFT is not even a consideration any longer. Just consider it done.

Actually it is off the table... SWIFT is how the EU pays Russia for gas supplies and steel and metals and materials and how the US pays Russia for oil supplies and also Titanium and rocket motors and lots of other things.

Kicking Russia off SWIFT just means the EU and US and the rest of the world would need to find some other way of paying Russia, which would mean using an alternative to SWIFT... which will probably be MIR, the Russian equivalent.

When the west uses SWIFT to buy Russian products SWIFT generates money, if they have to use MIR then the Russians will make money with the money transfers.... you would essentially be creating and supporting an alternative money transfer system to the one you control and losing money.

Third, the idea that the USD can be replaced, or that West economy is going to tank soon is just laughabel. West economy dwarfs any other, and if we take in consideration Japan and South Korea the gap is just enourmous. That gap its not going to change anytime soon.

The economy of the west is centred around the US and US dollars... when nobody accepts US dollars any more because they just keep printing them so they are worthless monopoly money... what is going to happen to the western economy?

It is built on a house of cards.

Russia could print 400 trillion rubles... that wouldn't make her any richer, it would devalue the money they already have. And the US prints more money, which it can because the US dollar was the standard international trade currency... someone here in New Zealand wants to sell stuff to Russia and we normally did it in US Dollars so the US would know what is happening and would make some money when I converted money into US dollars to make the sale.

But the US is using the US dollar as a weapon, so countries are looking for alternatives to protect themselves from the US.

The US dollar is not the main international currency any more and it becoming less and less popular... so will be in less and less demand... that is not going to be good for the US or the west who trade in US dollars. Reduced confidence in the US dollar will lead to even less use... which has a circular spiral like a collapse really...

They might turn it around an fix things... or they might go the other way... when you hear a presidential candidate talking about reducing money on defence and closing foreign bases around the world then there is hope... but if they double down and say the world is more dangerous than it has ever been and increases spending on defence considerably, then it will likely be suicide... or cattle rustling... The Situation in the Ukraine. #31 - Page 39 1f402

Scorpius likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK 07/02/22, 01:36 am

Gerjon | חריון
    @Gerjon_
    ·
    18h
    New overview of military cargo flights to Ukraine: the list of 23 flights now consists of...

Flag of United Kingdom11 British,
    Flag of United States8 American,
    Flag of Canada2 Canadian flights,
    Flag of Poland1 Polish, and
    Flag of Turkey1 Turkish flight.

Some of these may not have been carrying military aid for Ukraine, but other military cargo.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #31 - Page 39 FK2e2tZWYAcIyO5?format=jpg&name=small

UPDATE

New are an earlier United States Air Force flight from Al Azraq to Lviv (08-8202/#RCH430, 28 Jan 2022), a Royal Air Force flight #RRR4945 from RAF Akrotiri and #CMB339 from Flag of United StatesDover (both today)

The Situation in the Ukraine. #31 - Page 39 FK8HiLiXIAIvRvd?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by JohninMK on 07/02/22, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 07/02/22, 01:54 am

They need to have their spooks flooded thru Ukraine right now. I hope like with the fake gas attacks and white helmets in Syria that if a false flag is attempted that they can provide evidence. Everyone is saying Russia is going to invade based on troop movements but I think preemptive strike in this case would give the west what it wants.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 07/02/22, 01:57 am

ALAMO wrote:
    Isos wrote:

What are you smocking troll ?

100% pure shit dude, pure&dry, all day long!
    Laughing Laughing Laughing
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem
    A certified hood classic
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos 07/02/22, 02:08 am

First, please dont offend, even if we desagree.

Second, SWIFT is not even a consideration any longer. Just consider it done. And no, this time its not just going to hit some individuals, is going to be hard ones, hitting hundreads of individuals. In the past, wasnt done because no one wanted to hurt Russian people. Seems they dont care about it any longer.

A quick search on twitter. Even you master disagree with you.

Bloomberg Opinion
    @bopinion
    4h

Kicking Russia off the Swift international banking network could have a nasty boomerang effect, says @Bershidsky

Third point: you compare a block of more than 20 countries against either Russia, China or Japan. It tells a lot about their power.

ALAMO and bitch_killer like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO 07/02/22, 03:01 am

Hole wrote:If nobody in the west wanted to hurt russian people, why the heck did they support/supply terrorists with money/weapons for 200+ years???

Corrected for you. Don't mention welcome Laughing

LMFS, Hole and Scorpius like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon 07/02/22, 03:28 am

Pacense wrote:Word on the street is that there are at least 1T USD worth of assets ready to be taken from Russians in the west. Some even say that number can reach out 3T USD. That number might seem impossible to reach but if we consider all types os assets as real estate, shares, gold, bank accounts, etc, it might easily reach that number. SWIFT disconnection and tech boycott, is not even an issue any longer, it's already consider done.

A backclash from Russian people to those measures seems likely, but the "lets punish Putin and his inner circle only" just seems not enough now from the west perspective in the event of a war....

Average Russian doesn't have shit in foreign banks nor any property abroad and would love nothing more than see those who do get taken to the cleaners

Also any rich bitch who does have anything abroad will instantly lose any influence he has the moment he loses money, nobody asks beggars for opinions

Plus if anyone is was dumb enough to still keep money abroad doesn't deserve to have it

flamming_python, JohninMK, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, Scorpius and Krepost like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20/05/24, 10:43 am