Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
xeno
diabetus
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Podlodka77
The-thing-next-door
Begome
Walther von Oldenburg
Erk
zorobabel
Azi
AlfaT8
Regular
0nillie0
dionis
crod
franco
Belisarius
Airbornewolf
sepheronx
11E
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
GunshipDemocracy
Firebird
OminousSpudd
mnztr
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
sundoesntrise
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Backman
calripson
littlerabbit
Tolstoy
andalusia
par far
ArgentinaGuard
bandit6
caveat emptor
Lennox
Atmosphere
bitcointrader70
lancelot
magnumcromagnon
ARYGER
marcellogo
Odin of Ossetia
LMFS
JohninMK
nomadski
kvs
Singular_Transform
lyle6
x_54_u43
Arrow
Hole
jhelb
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
Tsavo Lion
Broski
George1
SeigSoloyvov
thegopnik
limb
Big_Gazza
TMA1
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Scorpius
ALAMO
Isos
RTN
79 posters

Talking bollocks thread #4

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #4

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:27 pm

You're not a bright bulb so sure why not allow historical Russian territory with Russians be controlled by your enemies and engineered to hate their own? It worked fine before...ohh wait....  lol1  No Desperation deals for short term relief on complex stand offs are not answers to long term strategic vulnerabilities. In layman, half measures net half measure results.

Anyway dimwitry aside...

Turkey reaches NATO deal with Finland and Sweden

https://www.rt.com/news/558027-turkey-finland-sweden-nato-deal/

Turkey will support inviting Finland and Sweden into NATO at the alliance’s upcoming summit in Spain, Finnish President Sauli Niinisto announced on Tuesday after a meeting with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Swedish Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson.

The three countries signed a memorandum of understanding at the meeting, organized with the support of NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.

“The concrete steps for our accession to NATO will be agreed among NATO allies over the next two days, but that decision is now imminent,” said Niinisto. “I am pleased that this stage on Finland's journey towards NATO membership has been completed.”

Here to collect on those who were betting on the Sultan as a last (savior) resort... there were some here. You can't fix stupid... ever.

clown  clown

But sure thing... do go ahead and concede central and western Ukraine to the Western junta in some half-assed, unenforceable "neutral" deal under these conditions. It only took 60 or years after WW2 for Russia to be strategically encircled again facing war prospects with the West. Idiots that never learn continue to pay the price for their incompetence and strategic mismanagement of Russia for decades on end to the point were even semi-competent administrations like Putin's Russia are simply unable to put the genie back in the bottle no matter how much they maneuver and play dirty games.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:33 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:You're not a bright bulb so sure why not allow historical Russian territory with Russians be controlled by your enemies and engineered to hate their own? It worked fine before...  lol1  No Desperation for short term relief on complex stand offs are not answers to long term strategic vulnerabilities. In layman, half measures net half measure results.

Anyway dimwitry aside....

Turkey reaches NATO deal with Finland and Sweden

Turkey will support inviting Finland and Sweden into NATO at the alliance’s upcoming summit in Spain, Finnish President Sauli Niinisto announced on Tuesday after a meeting with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Swedish Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson.

The three countries signed a memorandum of understanding at the meeting, organized with the support of NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.

“The concrete steps for our accession to NATO will be agreed among NATO allies over the next two days, but that decision is now imminent,” said Niinisto. “I am pleased that this stage on Finland's journey towards NATO membership has been completed.”

Here to collect on those who were betting on the Sultan as a last (savior) resort... there were some here.

clown  clown

War must be delayed, at all costs -

Russia must finish all preparations,  and build a sufficient amount of modern weaponry before the war starts

The s500 is the most important piece of equipment necessary to get into inventory prior to going to war with NATO

But a premature start of the war can cost Russia, as it is we hold the black pieces, the west has made their move so every next move must be taken carefully,  there is no room for error

So a delay is best, and create as many contingencies as possible

Some say a bad peace is worse than a war

While those with a head say: there is not such a thing as a good war, or a bad peace

As in 1941, delay will help prepare, even losing kaliningrad at the outset , this is not a geopolitical game

But a question of survival

The whole point of Ukraine is to push the battleground west of the caspian

Right now immense pressure has been created to the north, with Finland and Sweden, it is guaranteed it will be difficult to protect Kaliningrad without pre-empting NATO

But it's still better to wait and to see what the enemy will play

Yes the enemy is coming , but more information is needed
    11E

Post  11E Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:47 pm

Backman wrote:From The Real Fly on Twitter , a news aggregator

Putin: America has prepared 257 planes in Europe for possible use of nuclear weapons.

And that is news for the Russian military? They know since the time of Ben Hur that we have nuclear tasked units and planes, the same as we know that Russia has hundreds of planes which are wired and trained to use nukes.

All the nuclear tasked NATO fighter bomber aircraft are capable to carry a nuke and the pilots how to use them. The bombs are close to the aircraft. Just google how close. The threat nowadays is way lower than in the eighties when the QRA of nuclear tasked units were actually loaded with a nuke under the aircraft with aircrews, groundcrews and security troops in very close proximity

sincerely

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:51 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:

Russia must finish all preparations,  and build a sufficient amount of modern weaponry before the war starts

The s500 is the most important piece of equipment necessary to get into inventory prior to going to war with NATO

But a premature start of the war can cost Russia, as it is we hold the black pieces, the west has made their move so every next move must be taken carefully,  there is no room for error

While those with a head say: there is not such a thing as a good war, or a bad peace

As in 1941, delay will help prepare, even losing kaliningrad at the outset , this is not a geopolitical game

Right now immense pressure has been created to the north, with Finland and Sweden, it is guaranteed it will be difficult to protect Kaliningrad without pre-empting NATO

Much more important than S-500 is building up of transport and export infrastructure toward Asia, as well as, solving current supply chain issues. You can't fight big wars without economy.

GarryB and Broski like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:55 pm

The **** does war with the west has to do with Ukraine? Russia is in the drivers seat right now insofar as the Ukranian war. If you exit the car while it's running (half-assed deal), don't be surprised if you end up with bruises. It's guaranteed. I know for a fact Russian propagandists will do their job of preparing the off-ramp for the Kremlin if the orders are given to prop up a deal of that nature... with the spin being disseminated by the Kremlin scribes and "independent" analysts but it's all spin for the masses of dimwits looking for reassurance that their chosen team is not going to lose. It's not going to fool any oligarchic elite of any nation, much less those educated in the management class.

If NATO can impose its will and its terms on historical Russian territory like Ukraine, and Russia continues to allow it under some half assed deal with the Kiev junta... the 2014 coup being the biggest blunder yet... I mean, you can dress it anyway you want and talk big game about a new world order, multipolarity, new reserve currency etc.... but the other kids in the school yard ain't gonna fight your war and wars and put their neck in the fire until you show them you're stronger, smarter and capable of leading the charge. No one bets on a demonstrative loser. You allow the West to guarantee the survival of the Kiev junta under some half assed deal, you continue to prop up the might of empire in its ability to enforce security against any adversary, big or small, and in this case in historical Russian territory.... cause we're way past even historical spheres of influence - the West already ate that up. You think the central asians aren't watching or that they're gonna be your eternal allies forever if Russia continues to concede...think again. The Kazakhstan run was but just a trial run of many more to come. The attempts to engineer them are never going to stop, specially if you don't contest your enemies elsewhere to draw their attention and resources elsewhere. But anyway I don't need to convince dimwitts... the results speak for themselves, even if the foolish pretend not to understand them for the sake of appearances or strong cognitive dissonance or warp the interpretation of events with some crazy logic (usually borrowed from propagandists, cause a dimwits capacity to think for its own is extremely limited, and in the rare occasion that they do, their ignorance display is so big you simply can't help but feel sorry for them).

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Much more important than S-500 is building up of transport and export infrastructure toward Asia, as well as, solving current supply chain issues. You can't fight big wars without economy.

They're not going to give a chance to develop BRICS without a fight

The maximum pressure campaign is leading to war

Anyone can see it

They will target China once they set into motion the collision with Russia

To fight Europe, and Turkey in northern Syria while they sit back and watch
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:07 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

Just recently they opened a major bridge and highway between Russia and China. Been delayed for too long.

Further integration of russias economy with Asia is further cemented thanks to BRICS and SPEIF.

GarryB likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:08 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:The **** does war with the west has to do with Ukraine? Russia is in the drivers seat right now insofar as the Ukranian war. If you exit the car while it's running (half-assed deal), don't be surprised if you end up with bruises. It's guaranteed. I know for a fact Russian propagandists will do their job of preparing the off-ramp for the Kremlin if the orders are given to prop up a deal of that nature... with the spin being disseminated by the Kremlin scribes and "independent" analysts but it's all spin for the masses of dimwits looking for reassurance that their chosen team is not going to lose. It's not going to fool any oligarchic elite of any nation, much less those educated in the management class.

If NATO can impose its will and its terms on historical Russian territory like Ukraine, and Russia continues to allow it under some half assed deal with the Kiev junta... the 2014 coup being the biggest blunder yet... I mean, you can dress it anyway you want and talk big game about a new world order, multipolarity, new reserve currency etc.... but the other kids in the school yard ain't gonna fight your war and wars and put their neck in the fire until you show them you're stronger, smarter and capable of leading the charge. No one bets on a demonstrative loser. You allow the West to guarantee the survival of the Kiev junta under some half assed deal, you continue to prop up the might of empire in its ability to enforce security against any adversary, big or small.

They have had the advantage in Ukraine since 1991

Even in Russia proper

This was already covered extensively, or did you miss Yeltsin... chechnya... ruble crisis 1998... Soviet collapse ?

I do not consider westerners who are pro russian dimwits

Simply we are at a disadvantage, but quickly reversing said disadvantages and able to fight back

Such challenges have been facing Russia and the Kremlin since the USSR collapsed, and management did a good job of mitigating a lot to restore Russia to the big playing field

Now it is another challenge, and the story is being written

But your suggestion to start all out war at the very moment is premature

This is a front of 3000km+ that is being probed by NATO

So every step must be careful
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:12 pm

Suggestion to start all out war? I know you're grade A bullshitter but cmon lol1

At least you admit weakness and fear in every suggestion you type to damage control.  No amount of tough guy faking can disguise the truth. You fear NATO.

Anyway I think I've entertained enough idiocy for the day, specially from clown clown . Looking forward to the spin of Finland/Swedish ascention and Russia's "asymmetric" response. lol1 lol1 I know the Kremlin scribes and "independent" analysts will be cooking up some mighty bullshit for the dimwits to eat up, and eat it they will, guaranteed.

sundoesntrise likes this post

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

Post  Singular_Transform Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:26 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:Suggestion to start all out war? I know you're grade A bullshitter but cmon lol1

At least you admit weakness and fear in every suggestion you type to damage control.  No amount of tough guy faking can disguise the truth. You fear NATO.

Anyway I think I've entertained enough idiocy for the day, specially from  clown  clown . Looking forward to the spin of Finland/Swedish ascention and Russia's "asymmetric" response. lol1 lol1 I know the Kremlin scribes and "independent" analysts will be cooking up some mighty bullshit for the dimwits to eat up, and eat it they will, guaranteed.

What is your point ?

I read few of your comments, and I have no clue what your try to explain.

And generally, the current assymetric answer making quite big waves in Europe.
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:31 pm

Singular_Transform wrote:

What is your point ?

I read few of your comments, and I have no clue what your try to explain.

And generally, the current assymetric answer making quite big waves in Europe.

I'm not here to explain anything to you.. lmao. I say my piece, respond to a dimwitt or two that somehow understand some of it, whether they agree or disagree and that's it. Those who understand usually pm me for more insightful conversions, dimwit interruption free.
    Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

Post  Singular_Transform Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:38 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:

I'm not here to explain anything to you.. lmao. I say my piece, respond to a dimwitt or two that somehow understand some of it, whether they agree or disagree and that's it. Those who understand usually pm me for more insightful conversions, dimwit interruption free.

Fine, however up to this point there is nothing realy interpretable in you writings.

I mean, logic, reasoning or similar.
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:40 pm

Singular_Transform wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:

Fine, however up to this point there is nothing realy interpretable in you writings.

I mean, logic, reasoning or similar.

Ok, thanks for wasting my time in letting me know.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:50 pm

Caveat emptor wrote " Atlascub , Taking whole Ukraine would be a mistake imo. At most, they shouldn't go west of Zhytomir- Vinnitsa oblast borders. Cutting of Ukraine from Black Sea, by taking full Novorossia, plus Kirovograd and Sumy oblast would be a good outcome. Population would be easy to pacify and they would take most of Ukraine's best land, natural resources and industry. " Agree with this and would add that continuing with the war at a later date , either in western Ukraine or another front in Europe , can still be done . And these lands of " historic " Russian territories are inhabited now by people , who do not feel particularly Russian !  This fact is the decider ! Also as Ark said "  rebuilding forces , can be done and may be necessary for further conflict with NATO . " But On This , I am not sure . No conflict with NATO is possible . It will be immediate nuclear annihilation . No need to prepare for it ! Peace now ( Good or bad ) is not mutually exclusive with war later ( Good or bad ) !

Last edited by nomadski on Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:52 pm

You even fail to grasp the implications of the repeal of the Roe vs. Wade decision and merely interpret it superficially, with conspiracy cherry on top. This has no beneficial dimension to Russia at all.... the only small permissible link of "divide and conquer" that could somehow benefit Russia is simply but a mere control mechanism of the American oligarchic class to keep their masses divided between left and right, a system of control that perpetuates their grip on power. This event helps perpetuate that system of control, not weaken it. This decision is merely an attempt to tackle some important demographic problems that they currently face with the importation of slave labor from the South... that is, white birth rate decline, high white abortion rate, and what is termed as "white replacement". This doesn't even help Trump in 2024 as it galvanizes the DNC led left around a social issue, lessening the attention on economic issues that benefit Republicans like Trump/DeSantis. You top that off with gun control legislation and you have the left and right at each other's throats while the elites perpetuates control.

I can't fix stupid... sorry bro....
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:13 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:You even fail to grasp the implications of the repeal of the Roe vs. Wade decision and merely interpret it superficially, with conspiracy cherry on top. This has no beneficial dimension to Russia at all.... the only small permissible link of "divide and conquer" that could somehow benefit Russia is simply but a mere control mechanism of the American oligarchic class to keep their masses divided between left and right, a system of control that perpetuates their grip on power. This event helps perpetuate that system of control, not weaken it. This decision is merely an attempt to tackle some important demographic problems that they currently face with the importation of slave labor from the South... that is, white birth rate decline, high white abortion rate, and what is termed as "white replacement". This doesn't even help Trump in 2024 as it galvanizes the DNC led left around a social issue, lessening the attention on economic issues that benefit Republicans like Trump/DeSantis. You top that off with gun control legislation and you have the left and right at each other's throats while the elites perpetuates control.

Trump is an expended asset, he is used up

But the political energy remains, and that movement is the one the SVR is most interested in

Placing this party in charge buys Russia time

As the Trump sycophantic base has no interest in the "Ukraine scam" or the "China virus"

They want to attack China, and with one election, the pressure on Russia would come off and switch to Taiwan

So SVR operations will be important to shape the narrative of the nascent American MAGA movement

Under the thumb of our very own "Russian agent"

And we saw it, Obama focused on the war in Ukraine, while Trump became relentless on China

The political establishment is fighting 2 fronts, but the political divide won't allow them to focus on one

So it is necessary to take pressure off the Atlantic front, and shift it to the pacific one

Allowing Russia to further consolidate, while China faces off against the republican party

It's been going on for quite some time, the old SVR - CPC switch

With fantastic results

It's no coincidence, the Chinese removed Trump with COVID -19

now it's our turn to get the dems out

Every election cycle gets shorter and shorter

Showing the instability of the American political power

Urluber likes this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:32 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:@ Архангельск
    Of course. This is why sanctions were put in the first place. That battlefield is much more important, as winning it makes Russia impervious to western pressure.
    @Atlascub
    Taking whole Ukraine would be a mistake imo. At most, they shouldn't go west of Zhytomir- Vinnitsa oblast borders. Cutting of Ukraine from Black Sea, by taking full Novorossia, plus Kirovograd and Sumy oblast would be a good outcome. Population would be easy to pacify and they would take most of Ukraine's best land, natural resources and industry.

imho taking half is wrong. You can expect to have a terrorist and cyberthreat breeding ground like in Syria where US backed terrorists reside. Nope.  Swallow the whole Ukraine 404.  Russian speaking or strategically important incorporate. The rest can be called Ukraine but shall has a colony status with local peace keeping troops and education in the rights direction.

A more permissible option. The current Kiev junta and its oligarch backers have no place in Ukraine. The task of exiling them is more important than the task of eradicating the foot soldiers carrying the virus (the easy part). You get to this situation by making deals with the devil or coined differently, "bad peace". Russia's reputation in deal making is sadly in the gutters of history, unlike its fighting ability/capacity.... but that can't always solve all the problems, all of the time (as it's becoming increasingly clear). But with the idiots Russia sent to Belarus/Turkey, and after the blunders and humiliation, it's clear, that for now, Russia shouldn't be making any deals, even for the sole consideration of incompetent personal, much less motivation... or the better question, should you even negotiate at all at this current stage? The obvious answer being no. Kiev makes that easy with their refusals... takes Russian compulsive stupidity out of the equation, for now.
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:02 am

I already know the Kremlins official line every time Peskov opens his mouth Arky. No need to regurgitate it, at least to me.  lol1

The Kremlin line at its source is way more entertaining. At least that way you can put a face to an idiot, and laugh, sort of.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:14 am

ATLASCUB wrote:I know the Kremlin scribes and "independent" analysts will be cooking up some mighty bullshit for the dimwits to eat up, and eat it they will, guaranteed.

Just woke up and read the news on the go-to TG channels and first thing coming to mind  was 'let's check out rd.net!'.

Will be scrolling upwards from here on. Expecting some banging spectacle fellas! Please don't disappoint me.

Hate to repeat myself ad infinitum but this is what you get for being 1. indolent/reactionary and when you 2. Fail to establish a deterrent.

Of course they tried in Ukraine be its obvious to those not sky-high on Kremlin dope how that ended. Maybe if in late March they would have had their tanks parked outside the Rada with Zelu in a dungeon and the rest 6 feet under it would have made an impression. Instead they didn't and therfor Sanna Marin + parade hopped her way to the NATO HQ with a big smile on her face+ flowers in her hair and not a worry in the world. The Russian Bear only exists in the minds of people that dwell in obscure near obsolete fringe tier corners of the www like here.

Also quick reminder that Putin has been trying to break Turkey away from NATO/The West for years - to the point of self-abasement. Yet another gigantic failure in policymaking. Turkey orchestrated/took part in the Kazakhstan coup, F-ed RU over in Syria and Libya, went against Russia in NK, had their people in Mariupol, have been uttering very aggressive language about Crimea(N Tartars) for 8+ years, are clear opponents in Balkan and have shown to be unreliable in their energy policy

And some of the 'usual suspects' really thought Turkey would block FI+SW NATO membership because of 'Russian tourists' and a secret Kremlin sponsoring double agenda.

Levels of delusion that are of the chart. I suppose that with this happening we can finally call the SMO (on a strategical level) a failure. Yet another stated strategic objective of the SMO failed to achieve.

How big of a failure will become clear in the future.. Maybe they'll grab some extra territory to sooth the impact.

lancelot and Backman dislike this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:30 am

sundoesntrise wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:I know the Kremlin scribes and "independent" analysts will be cooking up some mighty bullshit for the dimwits to eat up, and eat it they will, guaranteed.

Just woke up and read the news on the go-to TG channels and first thing coming to mind  was 'let's check out rd.net!'.

Will be scrolling upwards from here on. Expecting some banging spectacle fellas! Please don't disappoint me.

Hate to repeat myself ad infinitum but this is what you get for being 1. indolent/reactionary and when you 2. Fail to establish a deterrent.

Of course they tried in Ukraine be its obvious to those not sky-high on Kremlin dope how that ended. Maybe if in late March they would have had their tanks parked outside the Rada with Zelu in a dungeon and the rest 6 feet under it would have made an impression. Instead they didn't and therfor Sanna Marin + parade hopped her way to the NATO HQ with a big smile on her face+ flowers in her hair and not a worry in the world. The Russian Bear only exists in the minds of people that dwell in obscure near obsolete fringe tier corners of the www like here.

Also quick reminder that Putin has been trying to break Turkey away from NATO/The West for years - to the point of self-abasement. Yet another gigantic failure in policymaking. Turkey orchestrated/took part in the Kazakhstan coup, F-ed RU over in Syria and Libya, went against Russia in NK, had their people in Mariupol, have been uttering very aggressive language about Crimea(N Tartars) for 8+ years, are clear opponents in Balkan and have shown to be unreliable in their energy policy

And some of the 'usual suspects' really thought Turkey would block FI+SW NATO membership because of 'Russian tourists' and a secret Kremlin sponsoring double agenda.

Levels of delusion that are of the chart. I suppose that with this happening we can finally call the SMO (on a strategical level) a failure. Yet another stated strategic objective of the SMO failed to achieve.

How big of a failure will become clear in the future.. Maybe they'll grab some extra territory to sooth the impact.

That's the point lmao..... at this point, after all of this, you better grab A Fucking LOT, not just some extra. If you even concede on Ukraine wtf are you doing? Might as well just sign the surrender treaty and stop agonizing on a long term fight hoping somehow the Chinese save your hide....lol1 lol1

You had to know that going in, if you didn't... whether you're a normie or someone high up in the Kremlin... you're an idiot.

The real question is how shook are the weaklings in the Kremlin who compensate for the patriots... they clearly have a significant voice considering how far we've come down this rabbit hole. It's going to be fun to see in the coming months.

Official line is still a deal for "neutral" Ukraine. You can't make this shit up.

As for Turkey, I wouldn't call the overtures and current state of relations a failure for the Kremlin. To the contrary, they're in the best shape strategically speaking in god knows how long BUT Turkey's Sultan is playing his own game and no one should be deluded about that fact. He ain't gonna fight a war for Russia, for sure. Any clown that thought the contrary possible is simply hitting that 10 foot thick brick wall called reality. The Sultan is in it for Turkey everywhere, as he should, even in places were Russia is the direct competition/threat. How the dimwitts came up with different analysis just highlight their ignorance and wishful thinking... (obviously some of it taken from propagandists mascarading as analysts infecting their brain with garbage) but that exist aplenty with dimwits.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:05 am; edited 5 times in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:42 am

GarryB wrote:Odin, and thegopnik and others please trim down your posts... there is no need to repeat entire conversations with each post.

This is the last warning before it becomes more direct...

So, when does this finally kick in? confused

It's been four days now and text walls just keep coming...

owais.usmani, Mir and Broski like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:00 am

Hole wrote:
    Some new construction going on in Mariupol

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I'll suggest that the reconstruction will be the first significant new civil investment into Mariupol since at least 1991... Post-Soviet Ukraine, corrupt Oligarchic play-thing and failed state by every metric.

sepheronx, Airbornewolf, kvs, Backman, Mir and Broski like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:01 am

ATLASCUB wrote:You even fail to grasp the implications of the repeal of the Roe vs. Wade decision and merely interpret it superficially, with conspiracy cherry on top. This has no beneficial dimension to Russia at all.... the only small permissible link of "divide and conquer" that could somehow benefit Russia is simply but a mere control mechanism of the American oligarchic class to keep their masses divided between left and right, a system of control that perpetuates their grip on power. This event helps perpetuate that system of control, not weaken it. This decision is merely an attempt to tackle some important demographic problems that they currently face with the importation of slave labor from the South... that is, white birth rate decline, high white abortion rate, and what is termed as "white replacement". This doesn't even help Trump in 2024 as it galvanizes the DNC led left around a social issue, lessening the attention on economic issues that benefit Republicans like Trump/DeSantis. You top that off with gun control legislation and you have the left and right at each other's throats while the elites perpetuates control.

Every social division in your enemy's land is a benefit. Biden is collapsing in image.All the "sacred" institutions of American liberal democracy have been challenged.
    No one believes (right or left) in the president, the politicians, the Capitol, or the Supreme Court. I don't agree that it is Russia's fault  but a suicide for being close to Judaism and for the subversion it promotes. You drink your own poison by believing in something stupid like liberal democracy. All the degeneration of society is explained by liberalism since it atomizes. People in my country are tired of corruption and democracy. If they could, they would tear everything down like the Trump protesters wanted to do.
    The peoples need strong, upright, nationalist and conservative leaders. Delivered to the common good.
    That is why Russia does things well and the rest do not.

Backman dislikes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:09 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:looks like now Russians have no chance to win...

FFS Gunship.... did you have to link that? You caused me to throw up half my breakfast.... Razz

Seriously, what a bunch of disgusting degenerates and freaks. They could do with a bit of gulag time, with a little Killing Fields and Underground V-2 Factory thrown in for good measure. I'll happily chip in a few orange jumpsuits.

Werewolf, Mir and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:13 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:looks like now Russians have no chance to win...

FFS Gunship....  did you have to link that?   You caused me to throw up half my breakfast....    Razz

Seriously, what a bunch of disgusting degenerates and freaks. They could do with a bit of gulag time, with a little Killing Fields and Underground V-2 Factory thrown in for good measure.  I'll happily chip in a few orange jumpsuits.

No need to punish them for their perversion. Punishment must be applied to crimes based on action against others aside from cringe inducement.
    These freaks are doing a wonderful job convincing the rest of the planet that the west is swirling the toilet bowl. Eventually, when it is way past
    too late, the majority in the west will wake up. Then, you will have some mob "justice".

sepheronx likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:59 am