Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+44
slasher
11E
mnztr
ALAMO
lancelot
higurashihougi
mavaff
ahmedfire
The_Observer
lyle6
franco
Backman
elconquistador
JohninMK
GarryB
PapaDragon
Kiko
LMFS
magnumcromagnon
Sujoy
jhelb
par far
Big_Gazza
The-thing-next-door
thegopnik
calripson
Werewolf
Regular
SeigSoloyvov
flamming_python
Walther von Oldenburg
Cyberspec
nomadski
Odin of Ossetia
AlfaT8
andalusia
kvs
Isos
Hole
PhSt
Viktor
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
Aristide
48 posters

Western propaganda

kvs
    kvs

Western propaganda - Page 2 Empty Re: Western propaganda

Post  kvs Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:35 pm

The 80% figure is the typical schizophrenic BS rampant in NATzO anti-Russian propaganda. Russia is supposedly trying to use
    Italy as a propaganda coup, but then sends 80% non functional equipment....why? To embarrass itself? To defeat its own
    propaganda? Only NATzO retards could contrive such inane propaganda.

Also, note how Chinese equipment is never attacked in the NATzO fake stream media. I wonder why. And if it is so great, then
    Russia could just re-ship Chinese products.

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:59 pm

China is mostly sending protective gear, face masks. Not much to discredit.

In the meantime the german state media is "suggesting" that the chinese numbers must be fake because Amiland got more cases now then China which has a much larger population. These guys are indoctrinated that Amiland is the greatest most best country ever so if they are incapable of dealing with the virus others can´t be better. Mad
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Hole wrote:China is mostly sending protective gear, face masks. Not much to discredit.

In the meantime the german state media is "suggesting" that the chinese numbers must be fake because Amiland got more cases now then China which has a much larger population. These guys are indoctrinated that Amiland is the greatest most best country ever so if they are incapable of dealing with the virus others can´t be better. Mad

MSM and government orifice information consumers must be retarded. Comparisons by size mean precisely fuck all. Control over movement including quarantine
    are what make all the difference. China instituted Draconian controls quickly (by early January) and managed to stop the spread. BTW, China is still in lock-down mode.
    The USA did nothing to control movement of vectors until a couple of weeks ago. So, no shit Sherlock.

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:06 pm

Here a better and more impartial article about the russian help to Italy.

You can read it using an online translator.

https://it.insideover.com/guerra/il-virus-gli-aiuti-russi-ed-il-nervo-scoperto-dellitalia.html

It is described what kind of equipment has Russia delivered and why.
    Among the rest it mentions that having the need to accept this help shows the weakness of the healthcare systems in many western countries.

It is clear that Russia and China's help is not totally uninterested, but it is also to try and change its official foreign policy and at least Russia's perception in the mind of italian citizens.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:45 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:Here a better and more impartial article about the russian help to Italy.

You can read it using an online translator.

https://it.insideover.com/guerra/il-virus-gli-aiuti-russi-ed-il-nervo-scoperto-dellitalia.html

It is described what kind of equipment has Russia delivered and why.
    Among the rest it mentions that having the need to accept this help shows the weakness of the healthcare systems in many western countries.

It is clear that Russia and China's help is not totally uninterested,  but it is also to try and change its official foreign policy and at least Russia's perception in the mind of italian citizens.

As was noted on this board already, Russia sent over its bio-defense units over to Italy to help itself and not just Italy. All the "journalists"
    who are preoccupied with "Russia milking propaganda points" are in fact engaged in second rate propaganda themselves.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:22 am

Russia sending medical personnel to Italy is like Russia sending military personnel to Syria... in Italy it makes sense for them to learn as much as they can about the disease and help deal with it where it exists in abundance and where help is needed... in Syria it just makes sense with Terrorism there before it comes back to Russia and Europe and does damage at home.

Russia is helping Italy and Syria... and helping itself at the same time.

The EU and NATO is not sending any help at all to Italy so of course pro EU and pro US and pro NATO organisations have to attack the help coming from Russia because if they don't it makes the EU and NATO and US look bad and selfish... which is exactly what they are.

Russia is also sending help to Venezuela and Iran and many former Soviet countries that are not hostile to Russia... China is also helping other countries where it can... with production of equipment and assistance using what it has learned... what exactly is the west doing?

I suspect that rag of an Italian paper is hoping for a backlash from Russia regarding them looking a gift horse in the mouth and rejecting the offer as useless, but I am sure Russia and supporters of Russians know the antiRussian faction are so full of bile and anger and helplessness at the weakness of the west to this situation that they were always going to lash out.

The fact is that China probably makes most western medical equipment and while China was closed down the western economies were seriously badly hit and continue to have problems... and they have no one to blame but themselves...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:54 pm

The US dismissed the development of titanium hull and molten metal reactor propulsion Soviet submarines of the Lira class
    as misinformation. The same chauvinist condescension we see today has always been there. Western leaders always dismiss
    Russia and Russia as inferior savages.

Gorbie and Yeltsin committed a grave crime by scrapping these submarines. I refuse to believe the "too expensive" to
    operate claim. The only technical issue they had was lack of port facilities to keep the reactor operational when docked.
    That was a stupid fail on the part of Soviet navy port developers. They should have designed every naval port with
    electrical hookups to for these submarines.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:19 am

You would have thought in the 1990s it would be a good solution for Ports when electricity suppliers were threatening to cut them off for not paying their electricity bills... plug in a few nuke subs to keep the lights going...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:07 am

GarryB wrote:You would have thought in the 1990s it would be a good solution for Ports when electricity suppliers were threatening to cut them off for not paying their electricity bills... plug in a few nuke subs to keep the lights going...

It would have been very similar to the Academic Lomanosov floating nuke station touted as some great achievement. Clearly the
    free electricity from these boats could have found a use. Instead it was used a pretext to scrap them. But actually it was
    Gorbie and Yeltsin full bore treason that explains the scrapping. Both of these clowns were selling first the USSR and then Russia
    down the river.

BTW, the Lira class had a small crew complement. Last time I checked, payroll is the primary cost of most enterprises.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:43 pm

So Russia's assistance to Italy in the face of Covid-19 has dredged up the worst sort of tin foil hat MSM backlash.
    Supposedly Russians are getting maps with super secret bases and shit thanks to their operation:

1) The question these Italian MSM drones should ask is why would the Italian side give out such maps?
    The Russian aid workers do not need them to move around the country.

2) Time to stop eating your own hubris shit and thinking it is ambrosia. Italy is no military prize for Russia
    or anyone else. Nobody gives a f*ck about super secret bases in Italy. They don't exist and even if
    they did, who cares?

3) Russia can generate 10x10 cm resolution maps of Italy with its own recon satellite network. It can also
    generate a high resolution EM emission map of Italy that can tag those super secret non-existent bases.

God what retards anti-Russian westerners are.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:38 am

Yeah, what is happening here is that the evil doers are projecting on their perceived enemies... this is not about what Russia is doing... it is about what the US has been doing to its own allies since WWII...

They are bad so they do bad things, we are good so we don't do bad things... till you catch us doing it and then we say they do it too and to not do it would put us at a disadvantage... I mean being rich and powerful is not enough....
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:15 pm

Hey Garry B why did you take down this article I posted earlier in the Russian enemy countries section? I want to know is there any truth to this article:https://nationalinterest.org/blog/why-russias-new-stealth-submarines-have-big-problem-22941
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:28 am

I didn't take down any post, I haven't moved or deleted a post in quite some time, but I would guess probably George saw it was about stealth subs and moved it to a thread about submarines.

Of course considering it is national interest he might have moved it to the talking bollocks thread, because without reading I am guessing that is where it belongs.
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:31 am

GarryB wrote:I didn't take down any post, I haven't moved or deleted a post in quite some time, but I would guess probably George saw it was about stealth subs and moved it to a thread about submarines.

Of course considering it is national interest he might have moved it to the talking bollocks thread, because without reading I am guessing that is where it belongs.

I checked the Russian Navy section and I didn't see my post; The article says that the Russian military is not able to build Air Independent propulsion system for their submarines.  The article was very critical.  My opinion is that Russian is an advanced country and should have no problem building such a system.  I hope you get a chance to read it.  The National Interest is a very right wing website; would you agree?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:35 am

The National Interest is a very right wing website; would you agree?

I don't believe in left or right wing I think it is bullshit... there are more than two different points of view or ways of looking at things.

Tell me which I am.

I can be very conservative... I think the death penalty is not a deterrent but it does not need to be... its purpose is both punishment and also a guarantee against repeat offending by that individual.

I believe in gun control, but my belief is more about hitting your target with the first shot than any gun ban agenda.

I am not sure everyone should get a vote, but then I also think not everyone should be allowed to have pets or children either.

I believe in equal rights no matter what you sexual orientation but don't expect me to celebrate with you just because you do some really weird shit.

I think openly gay people are less of a threat to society and the family than closet gay priests who are protected by an organisation that forgives them and moves them on to greener pastures.

I believe a woman has a right to an abortion, but I also think the father should also have some say too... especially if he ends up having to pay for the kid for the next 20 years.

I think femenists don't want equality, they want all the good stuff like equal pay for the same job instead of equal pay for the same work, and they certainly don't demand equal prison time for female offenders, or to be put on the draft the next time the country invades some one and is running short on cannon fodder...

Ironically big business and big money own politics in America so democrat or republican is just white rich old men doing a dance to get your vote so they can pander to the highest bidder and bend existing laws so that the very richest can get richer...

And yes I spelt femenists wrong on purpose... it really pisses them off... What a Face

All I can say is I have not read the article and am not going to go out of my way to read it from a site that has an agenda that has nothing to do with providing me with useful and unbiased information, and everything to do with pursuing the national interests of a foreign (to me) power.

And no I did not delete or move the post.
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:47 pm

GarryB wrote:
    The National Interest is a very right wing website; would you agree?

I don't believe in left or right wing I think it is bullshit... there are more than two different points of view or ways of looking at things.

Tell me which I am.

I can be very conservative... I think the death penalty is not a deterrent but it does not need to be... its purpose is both punishment and also a guarantee against repeat offending by that individual.

I believe in gun control, but my belief is more about hitting your target with the first shot than any gun ban agenda.

I am not sure everyone should get a vote, but then I also think not everyone should be allowed to have pets or children either.

I believe in equal rights no matter what you sexual orientation but don't expect me to celebrate with you just because you do some really weird shit.

I think openly gay people are less of a threat to society and the family than closet gay priests who are protected by an organisation that forgives them and moves them on to greener pastures.

I believe a woman has a right to an abortion, but I also think the father should also have some say too... especially if he ends up having to pay for the kid for the next 20 years.

I think femenists don't want equality, they want all the good stuff like equal pay for the same job instead of equal pay for the same work, and they certainly don't demand equal prison time for female offenders, or to be put on the draft the next time the country invades some one and is running short on cannon fodder...

Ironically big business and big money own politics in America so democrat or republican is just white rich old men doing a dance to get your vote so they can pander to the highest bidder and bend existing laws so that the very richest can get richer...

And yes I spelt femenists wrong on purpose... it really pisses them off...   What a Face

All I can say is I have not read the article and am not going to go out of my way to read it from a site that has an agenda that has nothing to do with providing me with useful and unbiased information, and everything to do with pursuing the national interests of a foreign (to me) power.

And no I did not delete or move the post.
    respekt very sensibile, sir.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:56 am

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:08 am

AlfaT8 wrote:GmznmPS67Rc

It turns out that Lukashenko is a corrupt stooge for an oil oligarch. Without Russia neither this oligarch nor Belorus can function. It
    is worse economically than for Ukraine which we see is clearly f*cked.

So this "enemy" is a two-bit nothing flash in the pan.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:43 am

kvs wrote:

It turns out that Lukashenko is a corrupt stooge for an oil oligarch.   Without Russia neither this oligarch nor Belorus can function.   It

That's the thing - Belarus relies entirely on Russia. They are fucked without them. And all this going on is Belarus trying to play chicken with Russia.

He is overplaying his hand
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:53 am

well if that is the case, then he is screwed because there is no point waving the EU and NATO membership in Putins face because there is no way the EU is going to provide cheap oil that they can then sell for a profit to other countries... it is either my way or the highway... ie Putins bitch or out of power.

Ironic that the western world claims Putin is the evil puppet master but in this case it was the puppet screwing with the puppetier to get a better cut... or they will go to another puppetier to work for...
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:40 pm

At first i considered putting this in the EU discussion thread, but felt it made more sense to put it here.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:27 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:At first i considered putting this in the EU discussion thread, but felt it made more sense to put it here.

tu_G4qNvBuo

Brain dead rubbish. Russia could give a flying fuck about the EU territories. It is the EU that is craving Russia's resources.
    This is the thousand year old posture of the west against Russia. The west engages in endless drang nach osten and
    couches it in the spreading of the world of the Lord, and later spreading ideals and values (Napoleon, USA) when it
    is in reality about economic gain.

And we also have the circularity where any Russian reaction to mitigate the NATzO aggression against itself is construed
    by NATzO as Russian wrong doing.

Some of the brazen hypocrisy in this video:

1) Russia supposedly supporting subversive groups in the EU. I would like to see even one example of such a group.
    Meanwhile the EU as part of NATzO is brazenly supporting grifters such as Navalny. Navalny has established a fake
    doctors union in Russia which is being used to spread lies about Covid-19 progression and to terrorize real Russian
    doctors by claiming that they are not doing a competent job. Numerous such lies have already been debunked but
    this NATzO funded subversion operation is still active. BTW, this racket has full cover from western media so any
    move against it is used as evidence of Russian "oppression".

2) Eastern Europe still depends on Russia for gas, etc. So what? This is the usual schizophrenic drivel from NATzO
    propagandists. If you don't like Russian gas, then get the fuck out and shop for it elsewhere. The real story here
    is that the EU wants Russian gas for nothing and tries to coerce Russia with propaganda blackmail. Such as the
    BS about Russia cutting off the flow of gas to the EU in 2009 through Ukraine. It was Yuschenko who closed the
    pipeline and Gazprom has proof from an independent Swiss firm used to monitor the flow. That the NATzO MSM
    ignores this fact is proof of NATzO's malice and not of Russian wrong doing.

3) Assorted other hate propaganda cliches about poor virgin innocent EU under threat of the Russian devil. Go
    and get fucked you racist swine.

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:43 pm

kvs wrote:

It turns out that Lukashenko is a corrupt stooge for an oil oligarch.   Without Russia neither this oligarch nor Belorus can function.   It

He is most certainly not as corrupt as Putin, but he is an ethnic Ukrainian.

He clearly pursues a course of action that is favorable to Ukraine.

Who in the world decided for an ethnic Ukrainian to be the head of state of Belarus?

There were no appropriate ethnic Belarussians available to lead Belarus?

I have been increasingly less impressed with this guy since the mid-2010's.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:40 am

He is most certainly not as corrupt as Putin, but he is an ethnic Ukrainian.

See now that is something I don't understand... perhaps you don't understand the meaning of the word corrupt.

A corrupt person has no morals or ethics and will change policy to make things easier...

A corrupt person works for their own advantage rather than caring about anyone else, so for instance if Putin was corrupt he would be selling out the interests of the Russian people and doing everything America tells him to, and everything the EU tells him to do.

Putin would have dropped Assad and kept his forces at home and let ISIS win in Syria and let it descend into the same crap Libya is faced with...

Corrupt is what EU leaders are that jump in line behind the US and ban their companies from making money in Russia because America tells them to do it... they care more about doing what America tells them to do than their own voters and people... they go against their own people to please foreigners... that is corruption.

The EU is ruled by liberal unelected people who could not hold down real jobs and have a perverse view of reality, that is corruption.

Putin is not perfect and has made mistakes but he is interested in making Russia great for the Russian people... the people he works for.

You admit that the leader of Belarus is acting irrationally for Belarus, but consistent with a Ukrainian... that is corrupt leadership too...

At first i considered putting this in the EU discussion thread, but felt it made more sense to put it here.

Instant red flag... the Crimea is not red... so I didn't even watch it...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:55 am

Funny how Putin who puts oligarchs in their place and has overseen the economic revival of Russia is "corrupt",
    but some two bit dictator in Belorus who is clearly working as a shill for an oil refining oligarch (whose business
    depends on using cheap Russian oil to sell expensive refined products to the EU) is not "corrupt".   So to highlight:

1) Putin: no evidence of shilling for any special interests, no evidence of any secret stash of money (the original
    BS claim by some no-name blogger was inconsistent since it claimed Putin owned shares in Russian resource companies,
    but such ownership would, by definition, be public.   Forbes and others have utterly failed even to name potential
    shell companies that could be linked to Putin's alleged "stash").  

2) Lukasranko:  obvious shilling and dirty attempts at blackmail and endless spew of lies and defamation like some
    tantrum baby who is not getting his desired candy.   For some reason NATzO outfits are not investigating Lukasranko's
    shady assets.   He is allegedly squeaky clean. Unlike Putin and his alleged "palaces", Lukasranko actually owns
    multiple mansions. Why does he need them? And where did he get the money?

Trust a Polak to engage in twisting of the language to serve his agenda.   Instant ignore from me since I am
    not going to coddle goal posting moving propaganda "debate".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:15 pm