Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+99
The-thing-next-door
GarryB
flamming_python
higurashihougi
JohninMK
Sprut-B
teh_beard
TMA1
11E
Airbornewolf
ALAMO
auslander
SeigSoloyvov
limb
Backman
lyle6
Rodion_Romanovic
lancelot
Nomad5891
Scorpius
PhSt
Arrow
Tingsay
LMFS
owais.usmani
Tsavo Lion
Big_Gazza
Vann7
Aristide
jhelb
Hole
PapaDragon
Kimppis
Airman
yavar
BKP
franco
Odin of Ossetia
Benya
miketheterrible
NationalRus
kingodthequeens
Cowboy's daughter
KoTeMoRe
KiloGolf
sweartome123
max steel
Karl Haushofer
Osobist
VladimirSahin
Rodinazombie
bmtppk
Zivo
zg18
Svyatoslavich
Hannibal Barca
OminousSpudd
Monarchist
Cucumber Khan
Solncepek
Rmf
Khepesh
victor1985
par far
Dima
alexZam
kvs
Regular
Morpheus Eberhardt
Kyo
AlfaT8
Mike E
magnumcromagnon
F-15E
Trexonian
calripson
George1
collegeboy16
sepheronx
Viktor
zino
gaurav
Sujoy
Werewolf
Cyberspec
Austin
gloriousfatherland
TheArmenian
TR1
SOC
ahmedfire
CommunistPower
Firebird
Russian Patriot
Pervius
Admin
RuStepan
Turk1
Vladislav
103 posters

Vladimir Putin Thread

Nomad5891

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

Post  Nomad5891 Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:57 am

Some of the answers here...just wow

So we have a bunch of guys living in the corrupt west, enjoying democracy at its fullness, using western made gadjets, western made software, getting western salaries in western currency and above all enjoying their western freedom to be able to think and say what they want....we have these people attacking the very same system that gives them all these perks.
    Something tells me none of you owns a russian phone, a russian car, a russian bike, a russian engineered PC or is willing to pack his suitcase and go live under the great Putin democrcay?
    Hypocracy at its best. This is stuff for the western decline thread on these boards.

Just for the sake of following your thought train, lets say Putin stays in power for 2 more terms. So in 15 years you will have a walking mummy in diapers for adults not being able to articulate a sentance longer than 4 words. But hey, for the sake of this logic experiment, say Russia manages to cope well with such a leader for some time. After all they kinda survived Eltsin.

At certain point Putin will...die. We can agree Putin is a human and as all humans do, he will die sooner or later? Based on human history when an authoritarian leader dies without a well established successor there is always chaos on all levels. So at best what Putin is doing now with these absurd laws is just posponing the inevitable- the comming to power of a successor, but he adds chaos as cool bonus feature.
    Such a 4D chess master he is.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:42 am

So in 15 years you will have a walking mummy in diapers for adults not being able to articulate a sentance longer than 4 words

And that would be different from America by how dunno

We in the West unfortunately live in a morally corrupt society that is fast losing it's grasp on reality. My personal only condolence is that I'm getting old and won't have to live too much longer. And I have very little hope for my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren's future. A friends 10 year old grandson told him last month that just because he was born with a penis didn't mean he had to be a male... told so by his teachers Suspect And probably for yourself, this may be a sign of great advancement in our society but to me it indicates it's approaching end.  angry

PS: how long Putin remains President is up to the Russian people russia

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and Hole like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:53 am

Well put Franco. It is up to Russians, not anyone alse. And yes, we are beyond help at this point. My PM is more worried about his multicolored socks, meeting shitheads like Soros and importing refugees by mass when we have a very high growing unemployment and growing poverty rate. Also, the whole LGBTQ whatever nonsense is out of control where a father is arrested for saying his daughter isn't a boy and refuses to do so.

Big_Gazza likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:05 am

@Nomad:
    Just very briefly because I simply cannot believe you are being honest with all this theater, mainly because of the silly topics you bring up:

> You know nothing about where we live and under what conditions or what our life experiences are.
    > When Putin becomes a mumbling piece of meat, Russia will finally have a president at the level of the leader of the shining West and you should be very happy about it
    > The increase in the number of possible terms precisely makes the power transition less predictable and therefore more difficult to organize the chaos your beloved West is hoping to unleash in Russia when a proven, effective leader retires and inevitable instability ensues. This is what happens after any brilliant statesman leaves power, matching its performance is quite difficult.

The limitation in the number of terms has nothing to do with democracy and all with the kind of weak leaderships of the West. If you have a guy of the level of Putin you want him in charge for as long as possible and clone him if you could, not exchange him with any sock puppet while the people really in power remain in place and unaccountable pulling the strings.

This decade there will be a transition from the unipolar to the multipolar world and the moment when Russia needs to leave behind most of their structural problems inherited from the USSR and Yeltsin years, it is a critical moment in the ongoing global conflict with the West. Putin leaving now would be akin to Stalin deciding to look for a successor in 1941, a massive blunder. Instead, he will leave your 5th columnists pals to rot and make the transition when and how it is best, without them knowing when that will happen or being able to prepare the agitation campaigns properly. Tough luck for the West and their shills.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and lancelot like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:17 am

I figure it will be .uch like Kazakhstan. The replacement will be chosen and he will be leaned in prior to elections and then rule for short bit before elections and then elections will happen and he will win.

GarryB likes this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:38 am

franco wrote:So in 15 years you will have a walking mummy in diapers for adults not being able to articulate a sentance longer than 4 words

We in the West unfortunately live in a morally corrupt society that is fast losing it's grasp on reality. My personal only condolence is that I'm getting old and won't have to live too much longer. And I have very little hope for my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren's future. A friends 10 year old grandson told him last month that just because he was born with a penis didn't mean he had to be a male... told so by his teachers Suspect And probably for yourself, this may be a sign of great advancement in our society but to me it indicates it's approaching end.  angry

PS: how long Putin remains President is up to the Russian people russia
    In what country?

I am thinking about leaving the west before my children will go to school, because of that reason.
    Nomad5891

Post  Nomad5891 Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:50 am

franco wrote:So in 15 years you will have a walking mummy in diapers for adults not being able to articulate a sentance longer than 4 words

Well, Biden is just a puppet- an 80 year old crazy old fart that serves the sole purpose of stamping decrees prepared by the establishment. He is replacable, and you can tell the Harris lady cant wait to get the POTUS tag in her Twitter profile.
    On the other hand Putin, together with handfull oligarch as far as I can tell is the establshment himself. He has all the power concentated in his hands. He wont be able to even stamp decrees because there will be noone to preapre them for him once he is brain dead.

franco wrote:We in the West unfortunately live in a morally corrupt society that is fast losing it's grasp on reality. My personal only condolence is that I'm getting old and won't have to live too much longer. And I have very little hope for my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren's future. A friends 10 year old grandson told him last month that just because he was born with a penis didn't mean he had to be a male... told so by his teachers Suspect And probably for yourself, this may be a sign of great advancement in our society but to me it indicates it's approaching end.  angry
    This is a totally different tale. You know the saying- hard times create strong men, strong man create good times, good times create weak men and weak men create hard times.
    It is a never ending loop and sadly we should brace ourselves for the hard times.
    I would not lose hope in our children as all points out that it will be them and their children who will rebuild the world after it falls in ruins. So better we rise them the best we can.

franco wrote:PS: how long Putin remains President is up to the Russian people russia
    If only this was possible I would not have a reason to rant at all.
    But what happens in reality is pretty much this:

Note they dont even hide from cameras as there is literally no one who would/ could actually persecute them.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:57 am

Hilarious. This is the "evidence" you parrot in your propaganda shilling.

Nothing beats the brazen fraud in the 2020 US presidential election. Over 20 million more votes than registered voters and 4 am
    injections of votes 100% in favour of Biden. That is called ballot stuffing.

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 20 El_LS2UXEAI7yFW?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, franco, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Nomad5891

Post  Nomad5891 Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:19 am

kvs wrote:Hilarious.  This is the "evidence" you parrot in your propaganda shilling.

Nothing beats the brazen fraud in the 2020 US presidential election.   Over 20 million more votes than registered voters and 4 am
    injections of votes 100% in favour of Biden.   That is called ballot stuffing.

Look, I am not a fan of the USA election system, but your statements can easily be fact checked and proven false. In less than 60 sec.

I am not saying elections in USA were not staged, in my opinion they were but not with such brute force. Decmocrats controlled MM and social networks so it was a piece of cake for them to destroy Trump´s image while making a saint of Biden. Same thing they do with Russia´s image in the west for years.

Also the COVID pandemic basically nulified what Trump´s adminsitration achieved economically in the USA.

Regarding if this is all the evidence, no it is not. Youtube is full of similar videos taken during last elections in Russia. Should I post them all here? Dont think so- after all you are free to believe in whatever fairy tale you want to. So if yours is that Putin is some sort of Super human unreplacable by anyone else out of the 150 000 000 Russians in Russia...well be my guest.

BTW just for the fun- If we take Russia and Poland just after the colapse of the URSS they have a lot of common, economically speaking. With Russia still having huge advantages. However 30 years later the GDP per capita in Poland is much higher than the Russian's one. And I mean the GDP at PPP. Does this mean Polish politicians for this time period are/were kind of Demi-gods? I mean if they managed to turn Poland into a richer state even though starting worse off...hmm and they did that without staying 20+ years in power. Holly cow!

But then..this will also mean Slovenia, Croatia or even Romania politicians are better than Putin's team as their countries again have better GDP per capita (PPP) compared to Russia. With Croatia actually fighting a kind of a civil war, in case you want to bring Chechen wars as reasons for Russia´s slow development.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:50 am

Russia's under conditions of intense economic warfare with the West while simultaneously having to finance what is the largest modernization and expansion drive of its massive military industrial complex since the Soviet times. No shit its GDP PPP per capita is going to lag behind.

Big_Gazza and miketheterrible like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:10 am

It's rather telling how well they are handling it.

And they continue to grow regardless of sanctions.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and LMFS like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:02 am

So we have a bunch of guys living in the corrupt west, enjoying democracy at its fullness, using western made gadjets, western made software, getting western salaries in western currency and above all enjoying their western freedom to be able to think and say what they want....we have these people attacking the very same system that gives them all these perks.

Hilarious... so the west cannot be criticised or you go into exile...

Of course no one expects the Spanish Inquisition...

I would think the millions of western patriots that fought and died specifically did so to preserve our right to say when things are fucked up and to not just ignore it in our stolen wealth and prosperity, but to try to say something about it... either to stop a further perversion like the invasion of Venezuela to steal their oil reserves and to hell with the people... same as we did in Libya and same as we did in Syria and Iraq and want to do in Iran, same as was done in Saudi Arabia whose ruling class were an invention from roughly about 100 years ago.

Putin and Russia and China are not the problem... they are being perfectly sensible and reasonable and if you actually pay attention to the few Russians on this forum, their complaints against Putin is not that he is a total Stalin despot... most of them are annoyed that he is being too nice and too tolerant regarding all the shit they get from the west and they want someone a bit more like Stalin to start kicking the boot into the west who clearly don't get the message from Putin so the volume and the tune needs to be changed.

Something tells me none of you owns a russian phone, a russian car, a russian bike, a russian engineered PC or is willing to pack his suitcase and go live under the great Putin democrcay?

If the west was a free and open democracy where we have freedoms to do as we please in an open global market where I can buy what I want from anywhere I want, then I shouldn't have to go anywhere to buy what I choose.

Western sanctions on Huawei show in a fair and open market they lose so they ban what they can't beat... and they bullshit the general public with the reason.

The reason for banning Huawei from building 5 g networks in the west was the potential for spy ware being built in which is a joke on an amazing level considering we know western computer hardware is required to have back doors for western intel to exploit and use for spying on everyone... including their own citizens.

They want Huawei banned because they would have to manually hack signals on that hardware and not have the keys to walk straight in, but the say the opposite is the reason for banning it in the west.

What about free markets, what about market forces... what about a west that would not know how to tell the truth even if its existence depended on it.

Snowden and Manning and Assange didn't reveal war crimes for money or fame... they thought all these murders and vile breaches of international law were being perpetrated by tiny criminal groups within the western military... perhaps helped by a few dirty politicians... it is pretty clear from the reaction that everyone in government knew war crimes were taking place and they didn't care... keep our war crimes secret... lie.

But you expect us to defend these censored

Either love it or leave.

The ship is headed for a rather large waterfall and you are saying don't try to stop the boat... you jump in the water and piss off to those people on the shore telling us there is a waterfall ahead and to stop the boat.

Interesting you think the west should not be saved from itself... honestly perhaps you should move to Russia and get a different perspective on what the west is... look at the EU... Donald Tusk... what a censored .

Hypocracy at its best. This is stuff for the western decline thread on these boards.

Every generation thinks things are broken and need to be fixed.

At university an Anthropology lecturer read out an article from a famous UK newspaper... it talked about young people having no respect, about how they swear too much, how they are lazy and don't want to work for what they want like we had to, they speak their own language and don't communicate properly and with respect to each other or their elders... all very familiar stuff... written in the 1700s. Nothing changes... but you want to send them to Russia because many are not happy with the American dream and the promise of the west...

Just for the sake of following your thought train, lets say Putin stays in power for 2 more terms. So in 15 years you will have a walking mummy in diapers for adults not being able to articulate a sentance longer than 4 words. But hey, for the sake of this logic experiment, say Russia manages to cope well with such a leader for some time. After all they kinda survived Eltsin.

If they vote for Biden then they get Biden... do you not understand how democracy works... Putin can choose to stand for re-election for two more terms if he wants.... this new law does not make it mandatory... it just gives him the option. The Russian people still get a vote to decide who they want in power so even if he stands for the next 5 elections and they don't elect him he does not get it.... maybe he misses out next election but is then elected in the next two elections... he will be even older... even if he became 50 IQ points dumber he would still be smarter that George Bush jnr.

At certain point Putin will...die. We can agree Putin is a human and as all humans do, he will die sooner or later? Based on human history when an authoritarian leader dies without a well established successor there is always chaos on all levels

You pretend to talk logically so why are you talking such shit?

Putin will die eventually. Putin is an elected president of Russia... If he dies then he probably wont get as many votes... Russia is an alien country where if the leader dies everyone kills everyone else... you know... a civil war like America is going to have soon.... obviously to distract from Russias problems Putin will order a civil war to start in the US.... that is what any decent Bond villain would do... in fact what is he waiting for?

So at best what Putin is doing now with these absurd laws is just posponing the inevitable- the comming to power of a successor, but he adds chaos as cool bonus feature.

Putin knows what he is doing... the venom and vitriol from the western media (ie the rich and powerful in the west... the 1% who own the western media) and western politicians, just shows what he is doing is right and why they think he needs to go.

I understand and accept that... it just makes sense... no one wants a rival company to be run by someone who is clever and manages to do better than you despite much more problems and issues starting out. Of course you want him fired. But working in his factory you tend to ignore the wishes of rival companies who want to see your company fail so they can buy your company... fire all the workers and steal your products and equipment and assets and sell them off for massive profit like they did in the 1990s under Yeltsin.

Such a 4D chess master he is.

He is not amazing... the people he is playing with just are not very good and don't really seem to think their moves through properly, whereas he takes his time and makes his moves count because he has fewer pieces and his opponents almost never follow the rules of chess... which puts him at a huge disadvantage... yet he still does so well that they hate him for it.

We in the West unfortunately live in a morally corrupt society that is fast losing it's grasp on reality. My personal only condolence is that I'm getting old and won't have to live too much longer. And I have very little hope for my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren's future. A friends 10 year old grandson told him last month that just because he was born with a penis didn't mean he had to be a male... told so by his teachers Suspect And probably for yourself, this may be a sign of great advancement in our society but to me it indicates it's approaching end.

The hippocracy... you can't tell a child what gender they are despite most of the time it being rather obvious in the way they act and behave as well as the physical appendages they have.

Gender is not a fashion but the west wants to make it so and as most people in the EU are finding with their unelected officials, their laws are only going to get stranger and stranger.

Honestly gay men or gay women don't bother me, they can do as they please and I will not tease or bully them for something I don't think they can control. You love who you love... choice rarely comes in to it. But don't parade down the street in revealing clothing that exposes too much flesh celebrating your sexual choice... straight people don't do that... why do non straight people feel the need to do that. I would probably lose my job or go to jail if I said that in the EU... is that freedom?

People losing their jobs because they said the wrong thing... what sort of society is that?

> When Putin becomes a mumbling piece of meat, Russia will finally have a president at the level of the leader of the shining West and you should be very happy about it

More importantly when Putin becomes a mumbling nappy wearing piece of meat watch the west embrace him as the best president they ever had... and just sign here and here and here...

Well, Biden is just a puppet- an 80 year old crazy old fart that serves the sole purpose of stamping decrees prepared by the establishment. He is replacable, and you can tell the Harris lady cant wait to get the POTUS tag in her Twitter profile.

Hilarious... Putin is bad because he regularly gets more than 65 percent of the vote every election... often more... but you admit that the current US president token white old rich guy is going to hand power to a woman that got so few votes she didn't get past the first hurdles to run for Democrat candidate...

The US is going to be run by a woman who got less than 2 percent of the democrat vote... would that equate to less than one percent of the US population vote... wow... the west was right... Navalny is going to win... but in the US of A.

And you talk about democracy?

On the other hand Putin, together with handfull oligarch as far as I can tell is the establshment himself. He has all the power concentated in his hands. He wont be able to even stamp decrees because there will be noone to preapre them for him once he is brain dead.

We established he would eventually die, there is no evidence or proof he is mentally unfit for office, or that he would choose to remain in power no matter what.

There is actually no reason for Russia to have any rules regarding the limits of how many terms of office a president is allowed... that is only a thing in the US and we can see how censored up that place is.

If he is the bastard that the west likes to portray... he could be deputy president and every new president voted in could leave office days after taking up the position leaving Putin in charge for the rest of the term...

This is a totally different tale. You know the saying- hard times create strong men, strong man create good times, good times create weak men and weak men create hard times.
    It is a never ending loop and sadly we should brace ourselves for the hard times.

Yeah, things can only get better... but you are saying you should accept shit times with morons in charge and nazis ruining ethics and morality by propaganda directed at our children.

You are the weakling we should be fighting... you can roll over and take it... I am sure any relatives you had who fought in WWII would be disgusted that you could not be bothered and chose to bend when told to bend by war criminals...

I would not lose hope in our children as all points out that it will be them and their children who will rebuild the world after it falls in ruins. So better we rise them the best we can.

Did you no hear.... the children are the 5th column being trained in schools that old people are bad and racist and homophobic... and all white people should apologise to everyone for everything... and all history that mentions slavery has to be erased from our present by statues being pulled down and paintings removed from museums... burn the books, burn the books... has become oddly enough... edit the wiki, edit the wiki... delete anything that does not conform and don't save the archive pages... it must be purged from the record and never spoken of again...

Note they dont even hide from cameras as there is literally no one who would/ could actually persecute them.

THEY HAVE CAMERAS. In the US many polling stations did not allow any republican monitors to be present let alone no cameras there either.

I am not saying elections in USA were not staged, in my opinion they were but not with such brute force.

Brute force? Was Putin just off camera holding a rifle forcing those vote stuffers to vote stuff? How many polling places did he visit during that election? Because his winning margin was enormous... it was bigger than any leader in the west could even dream of...

Decmocrats controlled MM and social networks so it was a piece of cake for them to destroy Trump´s image while making a saint of Biden. Same thing they do with Russia´s image in the west for years.

They have made you an expert on how bad things are in Russia and how evil Putin is...

So if yours is that Putin is some sort of Super human unreplacable by anyone else out of the 150 000 000 Russians in Russia...well be my guest.

They can vote for anyone they like including no one. They keep voting him in. He is not perfect, but clearly not corrupt like most other politiicans around the world are proven to be.

He has not sold his people out to be popular in the west like Yeltsin did and Gorby did... and look at what that got them?

BTW just for the fun- If we take Russia and Poland just after the colapse of the URSS they have a lot of common, economically speaking. With Russia still having huge advantages. However 30 years later the GDP per capita in Poland is much higher than the Russian's one. And I mean the GDP at PPP. Does this mean Polish politicians for this time period are/were kind of Demi-gods? I mean if they managed to turn Poland into a richer state even though starting worse off...hmm and they did that without staying 20+ years in power. Holly cow!

Poland who? Those whiny bitches that jump up and complain and ask for Russia to get sanctions or kicked out of the Olympics, but they entered both HATO and the EU, so instead of western sanctions, they enjoyed western support.... their economy is heavily subsidised by the EU.... in much the same way that Russia has been heavily subsidising the Ukraine and Belarus... though the former stopped in 2014 and the latter is slowing down to a dribble too.

Russia now exports food... Poland used to export food to Russia but Russian sanctions blocked that in response to EU sanctions on Russia... Russia makes world class military equipment that the US will sanction you for if you buy it because they are so afraid... Ask Turkey.

But then..this will also mean Slovenia, Croatia or even Romania politicians are better than Putin's team as their countries again have better GDP per capita (PPP) compared to Russia. With Croatia actually fighting a kind of a civil war, in case you want to bring Chechen wars as reasons for Russia´s slow development.

You mention little nobody countries... their GDP and PPP numbers indicate what exactly?

Russia's under conditions of intense economic warfare with the West while simultaneously having to finance what is the largest modernization and expansion drive of its massive military industrial complex since the Soviet times. No shit its GDP PPP per capita is going to lag behind.

Its GDP and PPP per capita rates are meaningless... can they grow their own food and make all the things they need to operate and develop and grow... and when the EU or Washington says jump they say... how high sir... Russia tends to say fuck off... which is the only difference that matters.

You talk about authoritarian and dictatorship... the irony is that is the west... centred in the capital of the US of A.

And they continue to grow regardless of sanctions.

Indeed... all those countries you mention would have been crushed and broken under the sort of hostile environment Russia has been subjected to... it has made Russia stronger and also made it clear who is friend and who is not.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:26 am

Nomad5891 wrote:...
    BTW just for the fun- If we take Russia and Poland just after the colapse of the URSS they have a lot of common, economically speaking. With Russia still having huge advantages. However 30 years later the GDP per capita in Poland is much higher than the Russian's one. And I mean the GDP  at PPP. Does this mean Polish politicians for this time period are/were kind of Demi-gods? I mean if they managed to turn Poland into a richer state even though starting worse off...hmm and they did that without staying 20+ years in power. Holly cow!

If leadership rotations are all that great why does Brazil have half the GDP per capita of Russia? Or why is India's GDP per capita at the level of African nations?
    Or why is Singapore one of the wealthiest nations at #2? Merkel has been chancellor in Germany for close to 16 years straight.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:55 am

Leadership rotations are a yanqui oligarch concept. They limit the potential of any "populist" from removing them from real power.
    The only ones deciding on their leaders should be the voters. Not malicious foreign actors such as the troll in this thread.

Go ahead troll, bitch and whine all you want, but

1) You never make any substantial arguments and just spout vapid propaganda talking points

2) Nobody in Russia cares about the whining of foreign haters

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, elconquistador, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:31 am

lancelot wrote:
    Nomad5891 wrote:...
    BTW just for the fun- If we take Russia and Poland just after the colapse of the URSS they have a lot of common, economically speaking. With Russia still having huge advantages. However 30 years later the GDP per capita in Poland is much higher than the Russian's one. And I mean the GDP  at PPP. Does this mean Polish politicians for this time period are/were kind of Demi-gods? I mean if they managed to turn Poland into a richer state even though starting worse off...hmm and they did that without staying 20+ years in power. Holly cow!

If leadership rotations are all that great why does Brazil have half the GDP per capita of Russia? Or why is India's GDP per capita at the level of African nations?
    Or why is Singapore one of the wealthiest nations at #2? Merkel has been chancellor in Germany for close to 16 years straight.

Because if Russia does it = bad but Germany is real democracy.

You see, people like these are just people needing to be banned. They contribute nothing and spew same nonsense. That other Canadian does the same thing. They are useless and just a waste of data.

Big_Gazza and LMFS like this post

calripson

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 20 Empty Correct

Post  calripson Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:44 pm

kvs wrote:Leadership rotations are a yanqui oligarch concept.   They limit the potential of any "populist" from removing them from real power.
    The only ones deciding on their leaders should be the voters.   Not malicious foreign actors such as the troll in this thread.  

Go ahead troll, bitch and whine all you want, but

1) You never make any substantial arguments and just spout vapid propaganda talking points

2) Nobody in Russia cares about the whining of foreign haters

That is exactly the reason for leadership rotation - kind of like the need for an "independent central bank". Keeps the real rulers calling the shots.

LMFS likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:36 pm

Another brilliant move by Putin.  lets build a media network like RT , hire anti chinese bots in the channel , and allow them to grow and use that media to attack your closest ally china , with your own network. Rolling Eyes

With friends like Putin ,who needs CNN and BBC  , ladies and gentleman , i present you
    the putin's media channel , using russian citizens funding to allow the almost daily attacks
    on china busines. Laughing   what could go wrong ?

For the people living under a rock , RT media is a online news channel ,funded by the Russian government and used to be the only media in the world that was fighting back western disinformation.

I used to like RT for its information  and truth telling , but there is a growing use of RT media
    by western intelligence services , that infiltrated in RT long long time ago , as "journalist" ,
    that the channel continues to allow to fabricate anti chinese propaganda , but also anti venezuela
    and anti syrian too .  So why fight NATO propaganda media ,when you have RT .?

The art of disinformation , the art of lying masses , is becoming more and more subtle ,more stealthy, its presence when anglozionist western powers , now using with tremendous success ,
    Russia own media ,that is under control by Russia government ,to on a weekly basis attack
    china , using propaganda and fake news ,  or by only reporting one side of the story and not explaining the other.

Western NATO fully controlled and owned media ,their favorite tool of disinformation tactics
    is not lying openly as many times they do , but instead is when they only report some parts
    of the story , and intentionally omit /hide information , to manipulate public opinion ,towards their
    desired result. In this case RT is used by the west ,to provoke hate on china.. this is the brilliant
    media ,that putin's fund.  With friends like this who needs enemies ?  is what china should be asking.

China censura logos de marcas occidentales en TV por la polémica del algodón
    translation :  China censor western business brands on TV for the controversy with the cotton.
    and they later "Explain" that is with the systematic abuse and repression of muslim rights in china.  
    believe it or not this is what Russia media RT is saying , accusing china of "repression" of uighur muslim.  and all this constant attacks ,almost daily now at RT ,against china all are highly predictable
    their content , seeking to provoke a world boycott , on chinese products.. not only on technology
    but on everything , from accusing chine to creating the virus ,as every week the western media does,
    to accusing china of abusing of muslim in their country.

if Putin's government , can't even remove the infiltrated bots ,that western anglozionist mafia
    infiltrate in RT , then he better need to resign and give that position to a competent president . because the russian government is directly created by putin fingers. he appoints everyone there and says when they leave or when they stay.  Who needs CNN when you have RT to attack china?

The anti chinese propaganda is all time high in america and now Rt is joining this attacks.

How that report should have been done ?  whenever there is a "controversy"/attack over any issue
    about china , or Venezuela ,or any Russian ally , or controversy in Russia ,as the navalny case is.. you need to report correctly both sides of the story..  when it comes to defending putin ,they never fail . they always defend that  idiot very well ,even when he is the one to blame ,as was the armenian
    conflict ,a time bomb that was going to explode , and master of incompetence putin ,was providing
    weapons to both sides.  lol1

So this is the western favorite tactic for disinformation that is DECEIVING the public by omission
    of the  facts and ONLY reporting the propaganda that the west say.

uighur population in northen china , is the chechenia/dagestan version of China , this are the 5th column population of china . They have been recruited by NATO to fight in syria , on the sides of ISIS
    and there are thousands of uighurs muslim there in syria ,fighting on the side of nato and isis.
    and china had to control the terrorism there , had to create re-education camps there ,with paid labor ,to keep the muslim there busy making money and developing their zones and minimize as much as possible the western recruitment there of terrorist.. to the point that muslim in china are one of the most exclusives ethnic minorities in china ,with more freedoms ,than the average population have and better paid too.

The west accuse china of concentration labor camps , but totally fail to report ,how well paid are them ,and that the so called "labor abuse" is done by automated powerful truck machines with artificial intelligence , and they simply push buttons on a panel and drive a truck with air conditioner.
    wow , so much abuse eh?  things like this not reported in the west. the lie is on the omission ,and
    the fake news of the west and now Putin's RT media against china ,comes are in the details , not what they say.. but what they don't say.

It will be similar as making a report about Venezuela ,saying how disastrous is the economy ,of the great crisis ,that population is starving that not even have gasoline or diesel.
    (which are correct things right? )

But conveniently omitting who is to blame from this in the report ,that is US criminal sanctions , a partial maritime naval blockade that US warships are parked on venezuela coast line to scare any nation who wants to do  business and trade with venezuela and economy attacks ,all the way to stealing their gasoline and diesel ,when tankers that have to come from iran , to help venezuela

So when the report is released ,vast majority of people will blame maduro and socialism , for the crisis venezuela face , because the most important facts ,was not told in the report. This is how
    how western fake news media is now attacking Russia and their allies ,this is also the favorite tactic
    used by youtube bloogers paid by youtube google very well ,to create propaganda against all those countries that oppose the anglozionist world ,including venezuela.. they create daily and weekly reports of how disastrous is the economy of venezuela bla bla bla bla.. and NEVER , not a single time
    not even by accident ,they mention the venezuela economy is under siege on a naval blockade
    by american government with collaboration of europe , and that even their warships are parked at venezuela maritime borders to scare any nation who wants to help , with the naval blockade that US have on venezuela on food ,medicine ,gasoline diesel and anything that could help venezuela to develop its economy.. if this is not terrorism , a leningrad style siege on venezuela but without the artillery bombing.. then no idea what is terrorism.  US actions cross the lines of what is acceptable
    for any behavior of any nation , is simply war ,by crashing nations economy and is as bad as a war can be.. this is an unprovoked war ,unprovoked agression what US have on venezuela ,and is not being reported exactly of how it is anywhere , not even by RT . because any mention of venezuela facing a real war to destroy its civiliation will require russia to come to their aid of venezuela and sink american warships blocking their naval trade ,and this is something weak Russian president will not like to do ,to have to stand , and defend their allies ,those ,that the polite and incompetent Russian president , did not informed well ,that they will be alone on their own ,if they are attacked later by US and that russia only support will be with words only and a few dozens of military police to protect
    their president .  No

So Russia own media RT is now being used to attack china image in the world and seeking to promote a global sabotage on their economy ,  So why fight NATO propaganda media ,when you have RT ?  This is one of the thousands of examples , why putin's is a massive incompetent in almost everything he does.  In the only thing Putin is good is in delaying things..  you have in Russia history
    ,many nicknames for all Russian TZARS and Presidents. you have Peter the great , Catherine the great. but for what putin will be remembered?  Putin the delayer ?  lol1  if you are generous with him , or putin's polite ?  putin's the weak?  the man who saved russia , to later let it sink again. ?  No

the ratings of putin's in russia are all times low , a major exodus of near 1 million of Russians since 2014 is the biggest proof of this , which even Russia censor numbers confirm. Putin's and his united russia party is losing seats at records level across many places in russia , from siberia to st petersburg and the young generations of liberals , not surprisingly are the ones gaining power in
    politics in major cities of russia.. i can't blame the liberals in russia ,for disliking Putin.. He sucks and i do agree with them ,he is totally an incompetent ,and ignorant too . but still there are much worse things that putin ,gorbashev should have been hanged in public with navalny ,and this is what sucks more about russia , when you scan the politics in russia and you don't see anyone remotely close
    to a LEADER (that putin himself is not) , that could fight back the west and develop Russia russia economy in the world as a modern one ,and understand how to fight their enemies.

Still i rather see the communist party ,and try with them , than to continue seen such incompetent president in power destroying russia by his absolute passiveness to the western semi undeclared war on every possible area , that is possible to fight .  Russia have no future with a passive and outdated president as putin is , and this is what is more sad to see , that putin will sink the nation and he could even trigger a nuclear conflict , with his passiveness , because he is now taking hits , turning the other cheek , nato is grinding russian army in syria and now plans to do the same in eastern ukraine , because the russian army will be provoked to interfere , and more troubles for russia will only go upwards and not downward..  and this is why i think putin is dangerous president for russia.
    because his inaction ,his lack of strategy to fight the west. that don't fight neither with military or with business ,only encourage the west to increase their hostilities , when they seek weakness and incompetence of putin ,they naturally will take advantage of it.  No

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:44 pm

Vann7 wrote:Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 20 100

I routinely have you on ignore, but the one time I decided to read your post you had to go ahead and post a steaming pile of bullshit.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:06 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 20 100

I routinely have you on ignore, but the one time I decided to read your post you had to go ahead and post a steaming pile of bullshit.

apologizers like you , is the reason why Idiots like putin exist.  praising an incompetent president is not the way you can help Russia. keep praising that idiot , when he destroy russia ,people who truly supported him will be cursing him to death , and will have wished he was shot earlier ,before holding
    hostage the Russian nation. a nation with so much potential , that is slowly destroyed by his
    massive incompetent and extremely outdated and plain ignorant president.   so i don't care what you think ,you are part of the putin's fanboys that support that idiot no matter what , when is a clear disaster for Russian citizens..  to cover your head with a bag , and refuse to see reality , this will not
    change the fact that Putin's sucks big time and will sink Russia. And the signs are already there with its massive exodus of near 1 millions of ethnic Russians from their nation in record time.

so if your hope was with that shit picture , which is how i think of those who worship putin ,
    was to dissuaded to express my honest opinion , of why putin is a disaster as president , then you will not stop me ,from telling the truth of how it is .   Putin suck , face it and deal with it troll. Laughing

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:14 pm

Look, I am not a fan of the USA election system, but your statements can easily be fact checked and proven false. In less than 60 sec.

I am not saying elections in USA were not staged, in my opinion they were but not with such brute force. Decmocrats controlled MM and social networks so it was a piece of cake for them to destroy Trump´s image while making a saint of Biden. Same thing they do with Russia´s image in the west for years.

They spent hundreds of millions of dollars and a good part of four years investigating Russian influence on the 2016 elections, but couldn't spare a single moment to check the election results this time around.... I suggest the ONLY difference was not the presence of absence of foreign interference... most EU leaders voiced support for Hilary during that election... if that isn't election meddling I don't know what is.... the only difference was the result... if Hilary had won the media would do what they did this time... don't look in to the numbers or results too carefully, everything went to plan...

Does not relate to free and fair elections to me... protests after Trumps election led to riots and not my president denial signs, but people wanting recounts and not trusting the media this time around are domestic terrorists... I love a level playing field as much as any one else... but America is nothing like a democracy.

That is exactly the reason for leadership rotation - kind of like the need for an "independent central bank". Keeps the real rulers calling the shots.

Politicians are like babies nappies... they need to be changed regularly and for the same reason, but mothers and fathers don't use a fixed schedule to decide when the nappy needs to be changed... they don't just change them every three hours... sometimes they need to be changed 10 minutes after they have been changed.

The point is that the US rule of two terms is unusual and is part of Russian law because the Americans made Russian laws in the 1990s.

There is already a thing in place called an election that allows the big nappies to be changed and mechanisms like those used to try to kick Trump out of office prematurely... there is no need for an artificial rule that tells voters they can't vote for the person they think is best because he has already had two goes, and someone else should get a turn now. It is running a country... not lets experiment with idiots with our future.

So Russia RT is now being used to attack china image in the world and seeking to promote a global sabotage on their economy , this is what the west ones , so with friends like this ,who needs enemies ?

In Vanns world Putin is the all powerful super evil being that the west portrays him, but he does not use that power, so he needs to be replaced.

He does not realise that Russia Today is a News Agency, and is actually a real news agency in the sense that if reporters have stories that don't make Putin look good or Russias allies look squeeky clean, then they fact check them and run them if they think they are true.

American reporters on RT have mentioned that most of them lost jobs from US networks for not slanting stories to fit the western narrative... they just reported the facts as they saw them. At RT they say they are not forced to mould their stories to fit an agenda by the editorial staff who take a largely hands off role in the process. Obviously there is stuff they can't publish, like slander or unsupported lies.... but Vann thinks everything goes across Putins desk for his approval and every thing is his idea because no one else would dare say anything that he does not approve on for fear of being sent to the salt mines on the moon.

I don't like RT very much myself these days... it has too much about the west and not enough about Russia.

Here in New Zealand we have Sky News, but New Zealand is too small, so the Sky News New Zealand broadcast comes from Australia and never mentions New Zealand except weather reports which shows Australian weather first and then New Zealand weather in about four main centres... everything else is all about Australia, so it isn't Sky News New Zealand... it is Sky News Australia... just like Russia Today is becoming American News Today.

They used to have a programme called Technology Update.... it was brilliant... I think they still have episodes in their archive if you look for them.

If Putin was an idiot why would the west bother to demonise him?

There was no demonising Yeltsin... he was a Russian hero that saved the Russian people from Communism... he opened the castle walls and let the wolves in amongst the chickens.

The west hates Putin because he shut the door and kicked the wolves out and has been protecting the chickens ever since... he has been strengthening them and training them and pretty soon when the doors open again and those wolves come back for another feed those giant chickens are going to pin them to the ground and ass censored them till they cry...

Putin is doing the exact right thing for Russia and that is why the west hate him so much... they are planning another massive chicken dinner, and realise they are running out of time before the Russians are big enough and strong enough to start eating wolves...

Big_Gazza, kvs and Hole like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:32 pm

If Putin was an idiot why would the west bother to demonise him?  

Because divide and conquer always work , they want to create divisions in Russian society ,
    to transform Russia into another Ukraine , and turn russia into a puppet state.  Because Putin sucks
    an indeed he sucks ,i do fully agree with this , then you need to follow us (americans)  .
    For the west to install a guaido in power in Russia ,you need first to create an opposition , and damage
    the image of whoever president is in power regardless if he is good or bad.  They also attack putin for the only good things he do right , for defending Russia independence and sovereignty and modernizing Russia military and promoting patriotism, something that yeltsin did not did.

But "defending" your country is not enough , surviving is not enough , if you have a dangerous terrorist  ,trying to enter your house to destroy it , and police don't come to your aid , you need to stop them , and period. saying politely please go away , will not work , you need to use force.
    putin will not convince ever the west to ever stop its attacks on russia ,he needs to fight back ,
    and if he have no balls to use his military , to strike back ,whenever they kill your soldiers , then he is not qualified to be the president of that country. even iranian president will teach something to putin ,how you defend your nation.  When americans murdered a russian general , many of them  in syria , NATO even shut downs russian planes and kill their pilots ,but under putin's miserable world,,
    just saying sorry is enough ,to forgive them for their attack. Netanyahu not even apologised to putin ,for its airforce intentionally provoking the shutdown of a russian intelligence plane with 12 peopel on board , and what russia did ? nothing ,  putin even contradict his own military ,that it was a ",mistake" . Putin is only one step away of becoming a boris yeltsin, his coward  and insecurity side is stronger than his patriotic one.

Im not a fan of the iranian religious and autocratic fanatical dictatorship ,but credits have to be given to them when they deserve it , at least iranians stand with their military , not abandon them like putin do it , that use them as guinea pigs , and an "apology" is enough for them ,to forgive those
    who bomb their soldiers or shot down their planes..  Iran at least have a true leader ,that at least defend their nation , much better than putin do it . When americans murdered an iranian general bombing him with a drone ,they fought back..they strike back ,there was big big difference to what putin is doing , now US no longer strike iranian generals ,and no longer fly drones over iranian airspace ,because they now , contrary to Putin's the polite , with iranian government ,they now know there will be negative consequences.  So Russians needs a president with the balls of the iranian one.
    That have to come to the rescue of venezuela , and is the only one providing gasoline and diesel to them.

Who wants to be part of an army ,that your president use their soldiers as guinea pigs ? and is ready to give condolence to their families and turn the page ,sacrifice their soldiers lives ,and look to the other side ,just to avoid a major conflict ? Laughing  Is putin weakness , putin cowardice ,putin politeness ,putin massive ignorance of what he is doing , that makes his enemies ,correctly understand that putin is very scared of a major confrontation with any nation and so they take this as their advantage ,that they know putin will even go against his own military  ,and their own citizens to prevent at any cost a direct confrontation with any major power that he knows is at war with them and fighting russia by proxy .

So praising putin blindly as so many in this forum do it ,will not fix the problems that russia face
    ,problems that are all consequences of putin's massive incompetence , massive ignorance on not understanding what the hell he is doing , allowing your enemies to grow ,to expand ,to multiply ,
    to influence more and more not only the world but your own citizens too , as he allows it , is a recipe for disaster .. for another euromaidan /amerimaidan happening ,this time in Russia.

Remember this , putin is only one step away of being another gorbashev and yeltsin ,it was cowardice to fight back ,and the lack of any strategy to fight the west , what lead those idiots to
    disbanding Russia during soviet era times. And putin is following their same steps . doing one of the things more easier to do , that is do nothing ,when facing war and your nation under attack ,and hope for the best. Rolling Eyes  The only even more easier to do , is to surrender your country to the west
    and putin looks like he is one step away from breaking and kneeling to the west.  you saw how miserably  handle the armenian conflict , that throw their own allies under the bus , and you saw that in syria ,that throw under the buss their own generals ,peacefully flying on an intelligence plane , all 12 killed by israel that provoked intentionally the incident and he did nothing. No  

What putin teach the world ,is that you can kill russian soldiers and russian generals and there will be no consequences for it . Neutral   he also teach the world ,that is very weak and that he lacks of any strategy to change the unilateral system of the west for a better one.  He is a bad bad president for russia ,and only one step away of being another yeltsin or gorvashev.  he is attacked ,to pressure him ,to do that last step he need to take ,to become a full moron.

what im saying is not new , there is many political analyst ,already saying this , in a more diplomatic
    way , but is the same thing , telling putin ,that his appeasement to the west will not work ,that he don't understand how the west thinks.. the only things the west respect is FORCE ,when is used. but also i will add, the west also have another weakness , that every human being have ,and that is ,they can be influenced too , just like any other human being can be.  And is the job of the president of russia ,if want to avoid a world war 3 ,before it gets there , that if he have no balls to fight the west ,then he needs to influence them with something called LEADERSHIP, there is no other way . influence the west with business leadership , in the things (the business) the west more appreciate and value , why the west and not east? because if russia fails to influence then those enemies he fails to influence ,he will need to fight them.  

and it can be done ,look at china. china knows how to fight back the western system ,how to defeat the west without sending any military force into any place ,without firing any bullet. by being successful in business. by having business leadership ,and not just any business , but those that the west consider most important to influence the world towards their system. The west can be influenced with advance technology and space leadership in the same way ,that turkey can be influenced with s-400s . Putin the only thing he needs to do ,is stop doing what he have been doing
    in the past 20 years , and do something else totally radically different , But to do this , i don't think is possible with an outdated ,backwards thinking president as putin is. Russia needs a leader that is not afraid of reinventing the nation in a new way and end the attachment to their past. end their attachment to their stupid religion , their attachment to the soviet culture and traditions , he needs to reinvent russia in a modern way ,as china is doing ,but off course with a balance ,like everything ,without abandoning their family values and respect for everyone freedoms and rights.

calripson

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 20 Empty Iran

Post  calripson Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:48 pm

Iran fired missiles at a US base after their general was killed but they made sure to give the US a heads up before hand to mitigate any casualties. So was that "ballsy" or theatrics?

magnumcromagnon, elconquistador and LMFS like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:56 am

Because divide and conquer always work , they want to create divisions in Russian society ,
    to transform Russia into another Ukraine , and turn russia into a puppet state.

Why break a state and risk nuclear war if the leader is an idiot... surely they could manipulate them into doing what they want on a daily basis if he is such a moron.

We have seen Trump was manipulated away from the policy of business like relations with Russia and bringing all the troops home...

Creepy Joe will do no better...

Iran fired missiles at a US base after their general was killed but they made sure to give the US a heads up before hand to mitigate any casualties. So was that "ballsy" or theatrics?

Incredibly ballsy, and the fact that even with warning they could do nothing to stop it shows how weak they can actually be.

They are not all powerful, but you do need to be cautious because they are like a 5 year old kid with a loaded revolver... you might be able to trick them but at the end of the day if they get mad they can kill you and your entire family and destroy your infrastructure and kill millions and leave more millions in abject poverty and despair and wont care at all about what they have done...

It is a fine line between showing them a capability they didn't really believe you have, without doing so much damage they feel obliged to retaliate, because their means of retaliation goes to much higher levels than Irans means of responding.

Not to say Iran can't hurt the US, but the ability for the US to hurt... there are lots of countries you can ask about that... starting with Japan.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:44 pm

What is the main response of Russian propaganda to our investigation about Putin? Putin does not and cannot have palaces and billions, because he is not interested in luxury. He is an ascetic. He eats the simplest food, wears the same shirts, instead of expensive rest, he likes to wander through the woods with a staff and think about Russia. But this is a lie. Putin loves luxury. He lives for her. He just hides it very carefully. And we will show you everything. And for this we will go ... to the official residence of Vladimir Putin on Valdai. Yes, to his state dacha. So that this time no one has any doubts who it all belongs to. All documents and plans are here https://navalny.com/p/6480/

The secret of Putin's Valdai dacha

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:12 pm

More 3D computer graphics.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:14 pm