Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Vladimir Putin Thread

    Share

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:53 pm

    Another good one.



    A post by someone i saw on odnoklassiniki.

    "As long sanctions are not lifted, we should freeze Putin's precidency term. Our way to use countermeasures, plus a pure necessity."

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  higurashihougi on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:42 am

    Putin's speech in 2016 International Women Day

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUBuNeTlDfI

    russia russia russia

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4839
    Points : 4886
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Militarov on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:45 am



    I actually found it hillarious Very Happy

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:34 pm


    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1141
    Points : 1180
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:18 pm

    I saw on my local news yesterday where President Putin said D. Trump was demonizing Russia.


    Vladimir Putin's spokesman is criticizing an online ad from Donald Trump.

    http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-03-17/kremlin-criticizes-trump-ad-sees-demonization-of-russia

    kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 69
    Points : 99
    Join date : 2016-01-28

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  kingodthequeens on Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:50 pm

    The biggest problem is that, Putin does not make Russia a rich country.
    So the world does not think Russia is a superpower.


    Russia needs a Peter, The great.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:23 pm

    kingodthequeens wrote:The biggest problem is that, Putin does not make Russia a rich country.
    So the world does not think Russia is a superpower.


    Russia needs a Peter, The great.

    Russia is the richest country on this planet or are you of the believe that Russia should become a useless FIAT money printing maniac that believes debts can never touch russia? Or in what kind of sense are you suggesting a "rich country" should look like especially when there is a onesided blackmailed peasantry tribe being kept away from russian market?

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4839
    Points : 4886
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Militarov on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:19 pm

    Article in couple serbian newspapers today: "Despite poverty and misery Russians still want Putin for president".

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:39 pm

    Poverty and misery? Are they joking or is this the filfth who run Serbian media?

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4839
    Points : 4886
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Militarov on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:51 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Poverty and misery? Are they joking or is this the filfth who run Serbian media?

    Nope, not a joke.

    http://mondo.rs/a886242/Info/Svet/Rusija-Velika-vecina-Rusa-za-treci-mandat-Putina.html

    http://www.rtv.rs/sr_lat/svet/rusi-zele-putina-za-predsednika_701025.html

    Serbian media is full of stuff like this.




    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3585
    Points : 3620
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:55 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:

    Nah nah nah

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d05_1455979887

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:23 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Poverty and misery? Are they joking or is this the filfth who run Serbian media?

    Nope, not a joke.

    http://mondo.rs/a886242/Info/Svet/Rusija-Velika-vecina-Rusa-za-treci-mandat-Putina.html

    http://www.rtv.rs/sr_lat/svet/rusi-zele-putina-za-predsednika_701025.html

    Serbian media is full of stuff like this.




    And they call themselves friends of Russia? Do people actually believe this in Serbia?

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:28 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Poverty and misery? Are they joking or is this the filfth who run Serbian media?

    Nope, not a joke.

    http://mondo.rs/a886242/Info/Svet/Rusija-Velika-vecina-Rusa-za-treci-mandat-Putina.html

    http://www.rtv.rs/sr_lat/svet/rusi-zele-putina-za-predsednika_701025.html

    Serbian media is full of stuff like this.




    And they call themselves friends of Russia? Do people actually believe this in Serbia?

    Based on the bosnian comments its part part.

    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3680
    Points : 3792
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:31 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Poverty and misery? Are they joking or is this the filfth who run Serbian media?

    I already said plenty of times, Serbian media simply reposts stuff they find online. They haven't wrote an article since the arrival of Internet. Source of articles to copy depends on the owner.

    Serbian Media=YahooNews or Sputnik, whatever is in vogue at the moment.

    Just ignore the lazy parasite scum.

    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3680
    Points : 3792
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:32 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Poverty and misery? Are they joking or is this the filfth who run Serbian media?

    Nope, not a joke.

    http://mondo.rs/a886242/Info/Svet/Rusija-Velika-vecina-Rusa-za-treci-mandat-Putina.html

    http://www.rtv.rs/sr_lat/svet/rusi-zele-putina-za-predsednika_701025.html

    Serbian media is full of stuff like this.




    And they call themselves friends of Russia? Do people actually believe this in Serbia?

    With the exception of downtown Belgrade, 90% nope...

    Relax.

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4839
    Points : 4886
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Militarov on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:36 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Poverty and misery? Are they joking or is this the filfth who run Serbian media?

    Nope, not a joke.

    http://mondo.rs/a886242/Info/Svet/Rusija-Velika-vecina-Rusa-za-treci-mandat-Putina.html

    http://www.rtv.rs/sr_lat/svet/rusi-zele-putina-za-predsednika_701025.html

    Serbian media is full of stuff like this.




    And they call themselves friends of Russia? Do people actually believe this in Serbia?

    You know who in Serbia is friend of Russia? Poor people.

    First moment when someone rises and tastes some money from West, he is ready to do whatever someone tells him to keep money or get some more. Especially journalists and politicians. Many non-gov organisations also spend alot of their resources and time on telling youngsters about evil Russians and bright perfect life in Canada, USA, UK, Australia...

    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3680
    Points : 3792
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:45 pm

    Militarov wrote:....................

    First moment when someone rises and tastes some money from West, he is ready to do whatever someone tells him to keep money or get some more. Especially journalists and politicians. Many non-gov organisations also spend alot of their resources and time on telling youngsters about evil Russians and bright perfect life in Canada, USA, UK, Australia...

    This^^^

    Upside is that the moment kids/YA come into contact with RT all that indoctrination from NGOs disappears in record time. My little brother is most recent example. He went from cowboy to cossack within 2 weeks of watching RT.

    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1141
    Points : 1180
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:48 pm

    I have, I think, some pretty smart friends, & you should hear them say how smart they think Putin is. both very intelligent and cagey...

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:09 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Militarov wrote:....................

    First moment when someone rises and tastes some money from West, he is ready to do whatever someone tells him to keep money or get some more. Especially journalists and politicians. Many non-gov organisations also spend alot of their resources and time on telling youngsters about evil Russians and bright perfect life in Canada, USA, UK, Australia...

    This^^^

    Upside is that the moment kids/YA come into contact with RT all that indoctrination from NGOs disappears in record time. My little brother is most recent example. He went from cowboy to cossack within 2 weeks of watching RT.

    Also when they find out that Kosovo is a Western backed mafia-ran failed state that massacres ethnic Serbs and sell their organs on the black market....it's one of the best wake up calls they can have.

    BTW, it turns out even the PM of Kosovo's own family (including his brother) is now asking for asylum in Europe due to the fact that it's such a sorry failure of a artificial conjure of a nation-state:

    ‘On wave of migration’: Kosovo PM admits his brother, other relatives sought asylum in EU

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2526
    Points : 2659
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  kvs on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:36 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Militarov wrote:....................

    First moment when someone rises and tastes some money from West, he is ready to do whatever someone tells him to keep money or get some more. Especially journalists and politicians. Many non-gov organisations also spend alot of their resources and time on telling youngsters about evil Russians and bright perfect life in Canada, USA, UK, Australia...

    This^^^

    Upside is that the moment kids/YA come into contact with RT all that indoctrination from NGOs disappears in record time. My little brother is most recent example. He went from cowboy to cossack within 2 weeks of watching RT.

    Also when they find out that Kosovo is a Western backed mafia-ran failed state that massacres ethnic Serbs and sell their organs on the black market....it's one of the best wake up calls they can have.

    BTW, it turns out even the PM of Kosovo's own family (including his brother) is now asking for asylum in Europe due to the fact that it's such a sorry failure of a artificial conjure of a nation-state:

    ‘On wave of migration’: Kosovo PM admits his brother, other relatives sought asylum in EU

    Of course zero coverage of the pathetic state of Kosovaria in the precious NATzO mass media. They are too busy writing BS about Crimea.

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3383
    Points : 3426
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  JohninMK on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:17 pm

    According to the Kremlin spokesman, a new "round of tales" about Vladimir Putin is being prepared for publication around the world by unknown organizations and services.

    MOSCOW (Sputnik) — An information attack on Russian President Vladimir Putin and his friends and family is set to be launched in several countries in the upcoming days, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Monday.

    "These actions continue. Another [media] attack, claiming to be objective and [at the same time] sensational, is prepared for publication in the upcoming days. We have received quite impertinent requests, composed in a way reminiscent of an interrogation process, from an organization that calls itself an international consortium of investigative journalists, comprised of reporters from various media sources. But we are certain that these are not only journalists, but also representatives of other organizations and services," Peskov told reporters.

    "They are planning to publish another round of tales in Germany, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Russia and some other countries," he added, noting that Russia has legal means to defend the president's dignity both nationally and internationally.


    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160328/1037083084/kremlin-putin-false-media-reports-world.html#ixzz44CPpgeFT

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:47 pm

    An who is actually gonna believe such tales? Putin is extremely popular due to his actions and that isn't going to change, thanks to the media as a whole. So all this stuff to attack him won't do squat.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  higurashihougi on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:53 pm

    sepheronx wrote:An who is actually gonna believe such tales? Putin is extremely popular due to his actions and that isn't going to change, thanks to the media as a whole. So all this stuff to attack him won't do squat.

    Many. You can't fathom the number of individuals who still believes in stupid fairy tales about Russia and refuse to accept the truth.

    Western propagamedia is still working at its highest level.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:59 pm

    But they don't matter. The people who hate him already do. The people who like him already do. We had all kinds of fairy tales about him for years - billionaire, married to some Tatar gymnast and having kid with her, some dacha in Crimea, personally killed journalists, etc. None of them worked and those were more believable as well. And people more are following RT and sputnik than before so guarantee that the rebuttals will be more believed as well. You can't make sheep turn into sheep again.

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2526
    Points : 2659
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  kvs on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:41 pm

    sepheronx wrote:But they don't matter. The people who hate him already do. The people who like him already do. We had all kinds of fairy tales about him for years - billionaire, married to some Tatar gymnast and having kid with her, some dacha in Crimea, personally killed journalists, etc. None of them worked and those were more believable as well. And people more are following RT and sputnik than before so guarantee that the rebuttals will be more believed as well. You can't make sheep turn into sheep again.

    The trick is not whether it works in the already entrenched-in-their-opinions individuals, but on the hordes of unfocused, apathetic rabble that need
    continuous brainwashing to stay in the same sheep pen. These propaganda campaigns are meant to shore up existing support and to also convert
    new generations of sheeple to the NATzO narrative religion.

    But NATzO's retarded, internet troll style BS is not winning over Russian hearts and minds. And that is an epic fail for NATzO. NATzO cannot
    exert power over Russia from outside. This is plain to see, from sanctions to nuclear weapons there is f*ck all NATzO can use to seriously
    damage Russia and make it into a resource colony. It can only hope for some collection of 5th column comprador slime like Navalny, Kasyanov,
    Kudrin, etc. taking over power and whoring out Russia like Yeltsin.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:02 pm


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:02 pm