Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Vladimir Putin Thread

    Share
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:40 pm

    There are always strange anomalies in life and maybe this guy is simply one of them.

    To say they made their policies on him is far fetched, but the fall of soviet union was the politicians themselves and their squabble for power.
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4488
    Points : 4661
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:22 pm

    Cucumber Khan wrote:Soviet leaders making policy based on the ramblings of an deranged psychic...you know, the collapse of the USSR suddenly makes SO much sense...

    Yeah because Ronald Reagan didn't consort with psychics or anything like that...btw for you to actually believe spiritual hermits were dictating Soviet policy is laughable, seeing how Soviet leaders were militant atheists.

    Cucumber Khan

    Posts : 84
    Points : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-12

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Cucumber Khan on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:36 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Cucumber Khan wrote:Soviet leaders making policy based on the ramblings of an deranged psychic...you know, the collapse of the USSR suddenly makes SO much sense...

    Yeah because Ronald Reagan didn't consort with psychics or anything like that...btw for you to actually believe spiritual hermits were dictating Soviet policy is laughable, seeing how Soviet leaders were militant atheists.

    Well, I WAS trying to be sarcastic here...no I DON'T think they went to some psychic hermit, but there are obviously people who think they did. Some people think Putin joined the war in Syria because some guy in a siberian hellhole blabberd about roman emperors and wolves and shit.

    Firebird

    Posts : 953
    Points : 985
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Firebird on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:45 pm

    Gotta laugh at that creepy cockjockey Elton John trying to get a meeting with Putin, about pillowbiters "rights".

    I've heard via the grapevine that Putin has actually had a call with Elton, after the initial prank one. And that Putin expressed concern that Fagboy Elton had adopted a young boy from the Ukraine. Naturally, Putin was concerned that Elton might be sexually abusing him, when he could have been living with a decent Russian family instead.

    Anyway, Elton assured Putin there was nothing untoward going on, and started singing this song:-

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGQ8BVLkOXE

    Putin is however unconvinced by the claims Elton made during his call.

    victor1985

    Posts : 704
    Points : 741
    Join date : 2015-01-02

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  victor1985 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:38 am

    ok i saw that putin is a tought boy also entire russia put a accent on this quality but how this helps to maintain equilibrum of power and at what does help to be tought also all liberal things must be banned or are some things that must be kept?
    avatar
    Monarchist

    Posts : 196
    Points : 194
    Join date : 2015-04-23
    Location : russiadefence.net

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Monarchist on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:54 am



    Putin Tekbir! Congratulations to Moskvabad and the 2-3 million muslims Putin settled there.
    avatar
    Regular

    Posts : 2029
    Points : 2033
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Regular on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:57 am

    Well it helps to keep an eye if there are no radicals. Russian muslims were always there, they are well integrated, no sharia zones, no crazy demands, unlike shit that floods the west. There is no big gap between muslims and orthodox in Russia too.
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Militarov on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:04 pm

    Regular wrote:Well it helps to keep an eye if there are no radicals. Russian muslims were always there, they are well integrated, no sharia zones, no crazy demands, unlike shit that floods the west. There is no big gap between muslims and orthodox in Russia too.

    After walk went to restaurant in Moscow with my wife to be to grab something to bite, it was quite full so one young Muslim couple asked to join us on the table, they ordered Solyanka and pirozhki with pork. Wish someone took photo of my face.
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5357
    Points : 5588
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:17 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    Regular wrote:Well it helps to keep an eye if there are no radicals. Russian muslims were always there, they are well integrated, no sharia zones, no crazy demands, unlike shit that floods the west. There is no big gap between muslims and orthodox in Russia too.

    After walk went to restaurant in Moscow with my wife to be to grab something to bite, it was quite full so one young Muslim couple asked to join us on the table, they ordered Solyanka and pirozhki with pork. Wish someone took photo of my face.

    Most muslim turks here in germany only do not eat pork when their family members or other turks are around, kind of think of themselfs as being disrespectful or something, but have seen many that eat pork and well they all drink like alcoholics.
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Militarov on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:27 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Regular wrote:Well it helps to keep an eye if there are no radicals. Russian muslims were always there, they are well integrated, no sharia zones, no crazy demands, unlike shit that floods the west. There is no big gap between muslims and orthodox in Russia too.

    After walk went to restaurant in Moscow with my wife to be to grab something to bite, it was quite full so one young Muslim couple asked to join us on the table, they ordered Solyanka and pirozhki with pork. Wish someone took photo of my face.

    Most muslim turks here in germany only do not eat pork when their family members or other turks are around, kind of think of themselfs as being disrespectful or something, but have seen many that eat pork and well they all drink like alcoholics.

    I am originally from Bosnia and Herzegovina and my grandmother would often tell me story how one of their neighbours (Bosnian Muslim) would ask her to buy bacon for him or ground pork when she goes to shop, coz he cannot do it as Muslim coz people would talk about it and he would be ashamed etc. And yeah my grandfather worked in Germany as builder (stone carving mostly) and Turks/Albanians would always ask him to bring Loza from Bosnia (Grape brandy basically) coz they enjoyed it alot. But trick is that, they all would ask him alone to bring some never in front of other Muslims. So yeah, that is very widespread practice it seems.
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4488
    Points : 4661
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:48 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Regular wrote:Well it helps to keep an eye if there are no radicals. Russian muslims were always there, they are well integrated, no sharia zones, no crazy demands, unlike shit that floods the west. There is no big gap between muslims and orthodox in Russia too.

    After walk went to restaurant in Moscow with my wife to be to grab something to bite, it was quite full so one young Muslim couple asked to join us on the table, they ordered Solyanka and pirozhki with pork. Wish someone took photo of my face.

    Most muslim turks here in germany only do not eat pork when their family members or other turks are around, kind of think of themselfs as being disrespectful or something, but have seen many that eat pork and well they all drink like alcoholics.

    I am originally from Bosnia and Herzegovina and my grandmother would often tell me story how one of their neighbours (Bosnian Muslim) would ask her to buy bacon for him or ground pork when she goes to shop, coz he cannot do it as Muslim coz people would talk about it and he would be ashamed etc. And yeah my grandfather worked in Germany as builder (stone carving mostly) and Turks/Albanians would always ask him to bring Loza from Bosnia (Grape brandy basically) coz they enjoyed it alot. But trick is that, they all would ask him alone to bring some never in front of other Muslims. So yeah, that is very widespread practice it seems.

    Getting caught buying pork can't nearly be as bad as getting caught sticking your wang in a dead pigs mouth like this guy...




    Firebird

    Posts : 953
    Points : 985
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Firebird on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:18 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Regular wrote:Well it helps to keep an eye if there are no radicals. Russian muslims were always there, they are well integrated, no sharia zones, no crazy demands, unlike shit that floods the west. There is no big gap between muslims and orthodox in Russia too.

    After walk went to restaurant in Moscow with my wife to be to grab something to bite, it was quite full so one young Muslim couple asked to join us on the table, they ordered Solyanka and pirozhki with pork. Wish someone took photo of my face.

    Most muslim turks here in germany only do not eat pork when their family members or other turks are around, kind of think of themselfs as being disrespectful or something, but have seen many that eat pork and well they all drink like alcoholics.

    I am originally from Bosnia and Herzegovina and my grandmother would often tell me story how one of their neighbours (Bosnian Muslim) would ask her to buy bacon for him or ground pork when she goes to shop, coz he cannot do it as Muslim coz people would talk about it and he would be ashamed etc. And yeah my grandfather worked in Germany as builder (stone carving mostly) and Turks/Albanians would always ask him to bring Loza from Bosnia (Grape brandy basically) coz they enjoyed it alot. But trick is that, they all would ask him alone to bring some never in front of other Muslims. So yeah, that is very widespread practice it seems.

    I know Muslims who get absolutely shitfaced drinking. Alcoholics even.
    But if they see a taxi driver nr the pub (I'm in England), they'll hide.

    Islam just seems to be bullshit, a giant power trip mixed with hypocrisy.
    I mean there are Muslim women who refuse to shake hands with a man, yet think nothing of commiting some big fraud all day long.

    And the males, have their women covered from head to toe, but think nothing of joining a paedophile gang against whites.

    Either way, the whole thing is completely incompatible with Europe. With Russia, there are modeate ones, and there are looney Muslims. I'm not really sure what the best way to deal with it is.
    avatar
    Khepesh

    Posts : 1665
    Points : 1734
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Khepesh on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:28 pm

    In September 1960 there was the famous incident with Krushchev at UN. Tomorrow, 55 years later, I wonder what shoes Putin will be wearing at UN, ones with steel studs I hope....
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Militarov on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:28 am



    Well this is amusing....sort of.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:42 am

    Like someone on comments said: They turned Mh-17 ordeal about homosexuality?

    These people are pathetic. But then again, this was guaranteed to happen. Just like the whole Tibet ordeal with China and constant same BS. I just find it both hilarious and hypocritical of these people. IE, these people live in a country known for overthrowing sovereign leaders (while saying that Ukraine is sovereign) and people talking on behalf of Belarus? No bases in Belarus? last I checked, Lukashenko was classified as a dictator and Americans want him out. Funny how Americans making demands/claims on behalf of that country?

    lol.

    JohninMK

    Posts : 5069
    Points : 5132
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  JohninMK on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:06 am

    You have to wonder what the real reason is, this trip has been planned for months and is one of the most important he will take.

    September 27, 2015 Rossiiskaya Gazeta Translated by Kristina Rus

    VLADIMIR PUTIN WILL NOT BE STAYING THE NIGHT IN NEW YORK

    The President will arrive in New York for the anniversary session of the UN General Assembly on September 28 with a one-day visit. A sufficiently intense program is planned: a speech as well as a number of meetings, including with U.S. President Barack Obama and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

    After that Vladimir Putin will leave the U.S. and return to Moscow.

    To the question about the reason for a one-day visit, because it is not easy to change time zones, long flights and so on, press secretary of the head of state, Dmitry Peskov told journalists: "The President for many, many years is living on a schedule which is quite physically taxing."


    http://fortruss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/putin-will-not-stay-in-new-york.html
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3148
    Points : 3271
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  kvs on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:19 am

    JohninMK wrote:You have to wonder what the real reason is, this trip has been planned for months and is one of the most important he will take.

    September 27, 2015 Rossiiskaya Gazeta Translated by Kristina Rus

    VLADIMIR PUTIN WILL NOT BE STAYING THE NIGHT IN NEW YORK

    The President will arrive in New York for the anniversary session of the UN General Assembly on September 28 with a one-day visit. A sufficiently intense program is planned: a speech as well as a number of meetings, including with U.S. President Barack Obama and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

    After that Vladimir Putin will leave the U.S. and return to Moscow.

    To the question about the reason for a one-day visit, because it is not easy to change time zones, long flights and so on, press secretary of the head of state, Dmitry Peskov told journalists: "The President for many, many years is living on a schedule which is quite physically taxing."


    http://fortruss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/putin-will-not-stay-in-new-york.html

    He should not even go to the US period. Uncle Sam can always arrange for some "nut" to make an assassination attempt.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:30 am

    Not even that. It can mean a lot more if Putin didn't go and made no mention of it. Simply, just not bother. If he shows that regardless what people think, he will do what he needs to do, then people will catch the drift and actually see Russia as more of a do-er rather than all talk.
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5669
    Points : 6312
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 37
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Viktor on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:50 am

    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Militarov on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:30 pm



    Full speech UNGA 2015.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:42 pm

    avatar
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2149
    Points : 2250
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  higurashihougi on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:24 am

    Anybody please explain what the heck is going on in this picture ? What are these "femen" thinking ? Did Putin pissed them that much ???

    The pics is no porno, but it is 18++++ so I only post the link.

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=139846926367420&set=gm.726500717483027&type=3
    avatar
    OminousSpudd

    Posts : 892
    Points : 909
    Join date : 2015-01-03
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  OminousSpudd on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:15 am

    kvs wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:You have to wonder what the real reason is, this trip has been planned for months and is one of the most important he will take.

    September 27, 2015 Rossiiskaya Gazeta Translated by Kristina Rus

    VLADIMIR PUTIN WILL NOT BE STAYING THE NIGHT IN NEW YORK

    The President will arrive in New York for the anniversary session of the UN General Assembly on September 28 with a one-day visit. A sufficiently intense program is planned: a speech as well as a number of meetings, including with U.S. President Barack Obama and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

    After that Vladimir Putin will leave the U.S. and return to Moscow.

    To the question about the reason for a one-day visit, because it is not easy to change time zones, long flights and so on, press secretary of the head of state, Dmitry Peskov told journalists: "The President for many, many years is living on a schedule which is quite physically taxing."


    http://fortruss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/putin-will-not-stay-in-new-york.html

    He should not even go to the US period.   Uncle Sam can always arrange for some "nut" to make an assassination attempt.

    They wouldn't dare. It would be war within the week.
    avatar
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2149
    Points : 2250
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  higurashihougi on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:47 pm


    Full set


    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4488
    Points : 4661
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:44 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:

    Full set



    Good Lord, I haven't paid attention to Obama's speeches in years, and he's still a clueless, empty-suit, political hack that he was when he entered office... Mad Embarassed Mad Embarassed

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:59 pm