Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+47
Kiko
kvs
Tai Hai Chen
zepia
miketheterrible
Maximmmm
Cyberspec
Firebird
Vann7
dino00
Sujoy
GarryB
Regular
d_taddei2
Tingsay
Hannibal Barca
nero
ATLASCUB
RTN
x_54_u43
Mindstorm
Rodion_Romanovic
jhelb
TheArmenian
Karl Haushofer
PapaDragon
Azi
Singular_Transform
owais.usmani
flamming_python
andalusia
Arrow
PhSt
Hole
magnumcromagnon
franco
Viktor
zorobabel
calripson
Kimppis
DerWolf
Walther von Oldenburg
par far
medo
Big_Gazza
George1
Austin
51 posters

Russian Economy General News: #11

GarryB
    GarryB

Russian Economy General News: #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #11

Post  GarryB Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:15 am

US is trying to drive away Russia from the defence market as well. By leveraging the capacity of the Ukrainian defense industry to displace Russia in some areas, the United States is generating better conditions for American defense firms in Africa, Asia, Mid East and accelerate its strategic partnership with those countries.

America is trying to do lots of things... but it is hard to take them seriously till they man up and start balancing their budget and paying off their bills.

For decades we have heard the myth that the western worker is so damn productive and hard working... well it is not completely untrue but these days they are working hard for minimum wage while the CEOs and owners of the companies make all the money... until they fix that the model is doomed to collapse...

The US wanted Assad out, they wanted Maduro out, they want Putin out... notice a pattern?

They aren't getting what they want much these days so who cares what they want...

And to everyone.... unless you can post your professional credentials to prove you are a psychiatrist then please refrain from the ad hoc online diagnosis...

GarryB
    Vann7

Russian Economy General News: #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #11

Post  Vann7 Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:14 pm

interesting interview... not related directly with Russia ,but will affect the entire
    world economy , that Russia is part.. US will be bailing out wallstreet and the 1% who owns all the top 200-300
    companies in US including high tech industry. and the only ones not bail out ,will be the regular american citizens
    that are not rich.  he told also something interested.. that if US is invaded ,no one will come to the rescue
    of the 1% ,for abandoning them and only helping the super rich ,that will be bailed out.. and those who works
    in those top business. The wall street financing expert..in the video , have been invited several times
    by RT at max keiser show for his big knowledge in economy.

maybe could be a good time for Russia and China to liberate americans.. lol1

in more news Putin begin the world to help him ,raise the prices of oil , to that Russia economy
    don't go the way of the titanic for ever.. those gold reserves will not last 2-3 years , and will have to be used to bail out his energy companies .

putin was first claiming russia can survive with oil at $25 for 10 years..  lol1
    now beg  the world to help him make oil profitable..   lol1

Russia: Putin calls for global efforts to stabilise energy markets

notice how Putin use american internet to communicate with the members of his cabinet..
    and government..  Laughing  

No sympathy for him ,he got busted in a bad investment. will take many years before oil stabilize
    and if ever the virus crisis end... then oil industry will never recover again.. destroying those
    20 years ,of putin in power.. trying to transform russia in a gas station of the planet.  Laughing
    kudrin have to be laughing non stop , with an- i told you so- to putin  , that it was a huge mistake ,that Russia economy put all most of his eggs on energy business. he should have gone the opposite way ,privatization of most energy industry ,as US is doing , and forcus in high tech industry ,an ecomerce.. that are the only business
    that don't need bail outs.. amazon , intel ,are reporting major big wins even during covid-19. internet big giants ,and other business important to internet and e-comerce and cloud computing and AI are be the big winners in this pandemic crisis. and of course pharmaceuticals too.. i also will have promoted green energy , free energy , electric cars , cities fully driven by clean and free energy.. taking advantage of the sun.. combined with nuclear energy when it is possible.  Only the nations with modern business modern economies will survive ,the 21 century .
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:11 am

HIlarious... The americans spent 750 billion bailing out their bankers in 2008 or so, and now they are spending billions more bailing out a selected few, but you think Putin wanting stable oil prices is evidence he is what... corrupt, inept... most countries want stable energy prices... prices for LNG have been going silly recently too.

Right now much of the world is in lockdown so energy consumption has been effected, but when the lockdowns are over do you think people are not going to want to go back to what was normal... and they will do more than they used to do because fuel will be cheap by the time they get the chance to enjoy doing it again... guess what that will automatically do?

This reduction in value of energy is only a problem for oil providers that were struggling and for most of them what they should have done was put everything on hold while the price goes down and then restart production when it climbs again.

Obviously an oil well is not something you can turn on and off like a lightbulb, but build storage capacity and pump it there... most customers will want to reduce their purchase of energy and store the difference... when it comes time to sell it it will be worth rather more so you actually will make money doing it this way.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:46 am

Russian government already stated they don't care too much about oil prices as anything between $10+ is profitable. It's natural gas where they care more for.

Russia's economy may tank in extreme case by 6% this year. March saw a positive growth mind you very tiny. So we will see. Mostly it's due to small and medium businesses not operating for over a month that will damage Russia the most
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:04 am

Many US shale operators are going the way of the Dodo, and when they ht the wall and file for bankruptcy the US oil production figures will slide south.  The corresponding staunching of the flood of oil onto the depressed-demand market will cause prices to rise again - it's inevitable and you can bank on it.  I'd expect that oil prices post-COVID19 and shale will be a significant improvement on pre-COVID period.

The shale fiasco has proved how stupid the Muricans are.  Instead of regulating production and maintaining oil prices at workable levels, the idiot seppos have gone hell for leather and produced as many barrels as possible, out of a sheer bloody-minded desire to damage the economies of nations like Russia, Iran and Venezuela. They have depressed the oil price and made their own operations unprofitable, even downright unsustainable.  Shale patch operators make insufficient revenue to pay their debts and reinvest in new wells  (to replace the lost production as their tight-formation wells rapidly deplete in a few years) and the industry has become a profitless business with an ever-increasing debt burden.  Its a fine example of a failed business model, a ponzi scheme that can only be held aloft by new gullible investors ploughing in good money after bad.  The writing is on the wall because eventually the word gets out that shale doesn't make a return, and its a rare investor indeed that chooses to throw his money down a black pit in pursuit of nationalistic flag-waving feel-good.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:49 am

It's funny. Atlantic council is claiming Russian state coffers is out of money. Issue is with that claim is that Russia's reserves is sitting at $567B as of April. National welfare fund is at $157B.

They are sitting on so much money it's ridiculous.
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:51 pm

The US plans to help the economy with a value of over USD 3,000 miliards USD . At the same time, Russian reserves are micro. UE more than 2000 miliard euro. Russia is facing an economic collapse. Currently, the virus is spreading there at an alarming rate chasing the West.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:33 pm

Arrow wrote:The US plans to help the economy with a value of over USD 3,000 miliards USD . At the same time, Russian reserves are micro. UE more than 2000 miliard euro. Russia is facing an economic collapse. Currently, the virus is spreading there at an alarming rate chasing the West.

I fucking hate you. You are the biggest retard and no matter how we destroy your claims, you just keep coming back. And our useless mods keep you.

Can you explain Russia's economic collapse with math? I bet your dumb fucking ass can't.

Yeah, print money out of thin air.

And no, UAE doesn't have trillions you dumb motherfucker.

Here is reality, Russia faces real economy with a growth in March. And, it doesn't have even close to the unemployment rate US does.  Oh, and people don't die off the streets cause of lack of medical care.

Wow, you are a real genius there.

I don't care if I get banned. Our mods are fucking retarded anyway and will ban me who provides real information but keeps trolls like arrow who does nothing but trollaway here. But I hope arrow catches Covid. Fuck his dumb ass.

Here are facts:
    Russia's debt to GDP @ 14%
    https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/RUS/russia/debt-to-gdp-ratio

Russia's reserves on a chart of top 10 (UAE not up there oh boy)
    https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/033115/10-countries-biggest-forex-reserves.asp

Russia GDP YoY
    https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/leading-economic-index

Russia's welfare fund at $156B
    https://www.intellinews.com/russia-s-national-welfare-fund-steps-up-again-to-157-2bn-or-11-of-gdp-in-march-179527/

So go fuck yourself arrow. Mods, do as you will but I'm not gonna stop insulting this big fucking moron until you either stop him from trolling or you ban either one of us.

Sad to say this but I think Vann is a far more intelligent and contributing member than arrow is

This is US in contrast:
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/gruesome-discovery-in-moving-truck-outside-funeral-home-after-covid-19-deaths-surge-090845831.html?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com

Because in the end, US is all paper money and no real economy. It's all bullshit and the cracks are starting to really show.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:07 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Arrow wrote:The US plans to help the economy with a value of over USD 3,000 miliards USD . At the same time, Russian reserves are micro. UE more than 2000 miliard euro. Russia is facing an economic collapse. Currently, the virus is spreading there at an alarming rate chasing the West.

I fucking hate you. You are the biggest retard and no matter how we destroy your claims, you just keep coming back. And our useless mods keep you.

Can you explain Russia's economic collapse with math? I bet your dumb fucking ass can't.

Here is reality, Russia faces real economy with a growth in March. And, it doesn't have even close to the unemployment rate US does.  Oh, and people don't die off the streets cause of lack of medical care.

I don't care if I get banned. Our mods are fucking retarded anyway and will ban me who provides real information but keeps trolls like arrow who does nothing but trollaway here. But I hope arrow catches Covid. Fuck his dumb ass.

Here are facts:

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/033115/10-countries-biggest-forex-reserves.asp

Russia GDP YoY

https://www.intellinews.com/russia-s-national-welfare-fund-steps-up-again-to-157-2bn-or-11-of-gdp-in-march-179527/

So go fuck yourself arrow. Mods, do as you will but I'm not gonna stop insulting this big fucking moron until you either stop him from trolling or you ban either one of us.

Sad to say this but I think Vann is a far more intelligent and contributing member than arrow is

This is US in contrast:
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/gruesome-discovery-in-moving-truck-outside-funeral-home-after-covid-19-deaths-surge-090845831.html?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com

Because in the end, US is all paper money and no real economy. It's all bullshit and the cracks are starting to really show.

Of course Arrow is not going to respond to logic and facts, he is a retarded troll. I would not let this worm get under your skin.
    Anyone with a functional brain can see it for it is, a retarded troll.

But you raise very good points about Russia's economy. In spite of a "lockdown" Russia's economy is operating at near normal levels
    unlike in the USA where the GDP collapse is over 20% (annualized basis and Great Depression level). We see that Russia's economy
    is more robust and does not have the knee-jerk propensity to shed workers and dump food into the trash because muh profits.
    The US economy is way more catabolic than Russia's economy even after all the laissez-faire rot introduced by Yeltsin. But
    it makes sense since Russia did not have 150 years of this rot. All of America's wealth depends on raping the world in one way
    or another. Russia is a "hermit kingdom" that does not need to be a colonialist parasite to survive. The sad news for the USA
    is that its meal ticket is expiring before our eyes. With every passing year, there is less to leach from the rest of the world since
    the rest of the world is developing and diverting resources to support itself.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:11 pm

miketheterrible wrote:It's funny. Atlantic council is claiming Russian state coffers is out of money.  Issue is with that claim is that Russia's reserves is sitting at $567B as of April. National welfare fund is at $157B.

They are sitting on so much money it's ridiculous.

NATzO hate bleaters are claiming all sorts of crap about Russia. They are actually trying to spread the lie that Russian hospital ICUs are overwhelmed by
    Covid-19 cases. That is a total fiction given the substantially smaller numbers of cases per capita in Russia compared to the USA. And Russia actually
    has the equipment (respirators, etc) to handle the case load unlike the pathetic NATzO healthcare system.

All sorts of western saps and their fellow travelers in Russia are claiming that Russian numbers are fakes. Really, now, so where are the coffins being buried
    in mass graves? They have thousands of them in New York and Italy. I have not seen a peep on this subject from any source.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:17 pm

Fakes spread quickly. There is a shit ton of fake claims in US and Canada too.

Russia isn't devoid of morons either.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri May 01, 2020 7:03 am

Would love to know your genetic make up mike... I am guessing Finnish and Scottish and probably a bit of Serb and Vietnamese... you are very emotional.

I think you should not post when you are angry... if Arrow or anyone else posts something that upsets you step away from your computer and have a hot non alcoholic drink. You can calmly think of all the different ways what he said is wrong and while thinking about that you can watch other members posting their opinions and information on the subject.

It is important that you refrain from personal attacks because honestly to be fair I can't completely ignore those when they are justified.

It is not hard to just focus on content rather than who is delivering the message... as he gets older he might start to notice a pattern where the things he posts from sources like CNN or BBC or the Jamestown foundation or National Interest or F-16.net or whatever seem to actually be not just wrong but totally wrong and crafted to create an impression that is clearly totally wrong for those unable to tell the difference.

Or he is just a troll that enjoys flame baiting.

I know it is hard to believe but you would hate this forum more if I just went through and banned everyone who doens't like this or that about Russia... it would become so boring. Having said that posting stupid crap can get tedious and it rapidly looses its entertainment value too.

What improves the quality of the forum is sensible considered sensible and often obvious criticism of the stupid shit the west posts regarding Russia and lots of other countries to promote their agenda of trying to destroy rivals and make money on their resources...

The US plans to help the economy with a value of over USD 3,000 miliards USD . At the same time, Russian reserves are micro. UE more than 2000 miliard euro. Russia is facing an economic collapse. Currently, the virus is spreading there at an alarming rate chasing the West.

Arrow, you do understand that the bailouts and assistance the US plans will mainly help the super rich by keeping their businesses going.... it is going to be the people in the middle of the economy... the medium sized businesses that will suffer and be bought up by the rich at bargain basement prices and then asset stripped and sold on. Why do you think Russia would face economic collapse when it is under sanction and already makes most of what it needs to operate normally? The UAE has to import everything and with oil prices being so low they wont be able to pay for it for very long because they will need to produce more oil to get what they need and what is that going to do to the price of oil?

Russia has about 100,000 cases, compared to ten times more than in the US... Russia has a struggling healthcare system... but they have a healthcare system unlike the US which has insurance fraud pretending to be healthcare. Every ones healthcare services are struggling... that is why they reserve a term... Pandemic... for just this sort of thing, rather than anything else.
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Fri May 01, 2020 9:30 am

Why do you think Russia would face economic collapse when it is under sanction and already makes most of what it needs to operate normally? wrote:

This is a different situation. Currently, oil prices are very low, and the economy is partly closed. For now, economic indicators are still good but it can change quickly. Russia is still far ahead of the peak of illness and is catching up with the West very quickly. The economy will have to stay in partial closure for a very long time. Of course, Russia has better health care. He has a lot of reserves but he can't print a lot of money. The help for the economy prepared by the US and the EU is huge and the ruble is not a dollar, which is a global currency.

I don't want to anger anyone here. If someone hates me, just ignore me and not wish me sick. I wish all users as much health as possible Cool . Mike, you don't need to be so nervous. I will try not to write provocatively somehow.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri May 01, 2020 9:59 am

miketheterrible wrote:

Here are facts:

Russia GDP YoY

This is US in contrast:

All those numbers you are posting totally ignores the bigger picture.. @mike ...

Because even if all that data is correct.. today in the present. . means nothing about the near future..
    the problem Putin's Russsia economy face today. is that he have been check mate across the entire
    spectrum left center and right..

putin "Diversification of the economy have been focused on "
    1)energy - selling more oil and natural gas to the world.. now selling to china..  lol1
    2)agriculture - transforming russia into a food exporter..
    3)sports - heavily in artificial development ,that is creating very expensive parks ,  sport avenues , more
      high speed trains.. all that..
    4)tourism ---transforming russia into the #1 tourist destination in the world..

so while you mention Russia low debt and massive gold reserves. you forget that all those
    things can be over very fast... because as i told you americans have check mate putin economy completely.
    across those  4 points mentioned above..

if Putin sell donuts.. the americans will try to break  that business ,by promoting everyone to sell donuts too..
    or they will poison the flour used in russia to make those donuts ,so many die and later with help of their media
    create a major negative image of russian donuts.. don't eat it ..it will kill you..
    Russia face war . is an economic war ..and the west
    only policy.. is all about ,how we can damage even more Russian economy? they have entire experts ,thing tanks ,and allies ,coordinating this attacks.. 24 hours a day.. tourism can be counter pretty easily with terrorism ..
    and oil and natural gas .. can be countered with biological attacks and dissuade people from traveling , anywhere ,so oil and natural gas less consumed ,when less jobs operating.. sports.. putin have been investing a fortune
    in sport.. he told he wanted Russia to become the capital of world sports..  Rolling Eyes  No
    so what the west did? banned russia from sports..  lol1  

So can you understand this simple concept at least ?
    Putin face a real war.. is a semi full scale war on Russia economy. .they sanctioning all russian companies..
    and what is the problem with this?  the problem is american have more business influence than russia in the world.. and US tell the world. any company who wants to do business with US will need to follow the sanctions.
    and what most nations will do ? follow US sanctions ..because US have leadership in civilian business
    and russia almost none..

So all those gold reserves and major investments of putin in oil and natural gas.. will go down the tube..
    putin will lose all that gold ,trying to keep afloat his ill decisions ,to make russia economy so dependent
    in energy business..  this war on oil prices , was started by americans.. it damage american energy industry ,
    but they don't care.. because it hurts far more Russia.. and reason is because US economy ,only about 7% of it
    dependents on energy business. this is a far cry of russia ,that half of it budget comes from energy industry.

so what will happen mike if oil don't return again in the next 10 years to normal levels. and stay in the 20's..
    this will totally destroy russia economy.. while it will not hurt that much the american one.. all they need to do
    is sit down and relax.. until putin's gold is drained..

yes the american economy is a fraud.. but so what?  the world will continue supporting that system..
    and their dollar why is that? because US have leadership and Russia not.. US have business power and Russia very little.

so Putin's agriculture ,energy industry and tourism industry and sports.. have been all check mate..
    means americans have sabotage it all .. and putin is the only one to blame.. because he knows ,
    russia face war.. and still he on his own will , he allows west to dominate in everything most important.
    Putin need to abandon old those  outdated economic model and privatize it all..that is previous generation business. and focus instead in helping china to create a real alternative to west business.. and create with china a new world internet.. this is how you defeat an abusive unfair western system..by replacing it with another .
    the worse decision that putin can do of all ,is to show weakness ,to show poite
    putin can do is showing weakness ,show politeness when attacked because encourage
    more attacks.. now  russia and china face biological attacks.. so when is putin going to fight back?
    and defend his country?

the west target russia economy and putin stand there iddle doing nothing ,telling the west
    "go back to your senses" please.  Neutral   the only one that needs to wake up is putin ,he face war and he
    need to defend his nation.. doing nothing will not solve problems.. he needs to counter us most popular business that americans more proud feel about them ,and so that Russia can weaken their influence ,by leadership..
    not  by hiring terrorist , unfair sanctions or by throwing viruses.. . but by creating superior business
    instead.

long term speaking Russia economy will have no future ,if the west continues targeting with pandemics russia
    and europe.. i don't see how russia will survive ,the western attacks.. if putin continues running the economy
    in the same way..as a very easy one to counter and sabotage.. if russia was pushing for creating alternatives
    to silicon valley.. not in 100 years.. but in near future.. doing alliance with india and china they could do it.
    a new internet will a good start.. but so also a total modernization of russia economy ,based on e-commerce
    and internet as the backbone of it.. and only produce food and energy for local consumption.. because it will not worth of it.. to continue spending so much in energy ,when the west now found new ways to hit it very hard..
    russia also should expect every year new virus attacks. to continue the siege of putin's 4 points economy..
    only modernization of russia economy ,is what could help russia in future.
    amazon ,intel ,nvidia are reporting major wins during the pandemic.. same with google.. this are business
    that will always work.. with pandemic or not.. and that will be impossible to sanction if you have leadership..
    this is why trump is so scared about china huawei and 5G ,because if not stopped now ,it threatens their entire electronic industry and communications too.. their ability to spy too..  is leadership in modern business how russia can take their nation to the next level. and make it sanction proof..

If Russia face a foreign biological attack.. as it looks like it was..
    Tourism industry that putin bargain a lot of money will never recover again , it will create major unemployment in russia for many years in tourism ., sport and olympic industry ,that putin bargain and invested a lot of money ,will never recover again.. anything related with public activities ,not essential for the nation will be seriously limited or just banned , and all this lack of movement of society outside or significantly limited ,the movement from cities to cities and the many business that will go bankrupt ,will significantly reduce the consumption of oil in russia.. so this is like a perfect storm ,a perfect attack on russia energy industry... and will not become stable anytime soon.. because there is a clear war on Russia economy and chinese economy too.. you don't see it but is there. and that war is now full scale economic war.. includes targeting the economies of those nations that are important for russia economy too. so all western europe that cooperate with russia economy will be major targets their economies and this will weaken russia economy too. Putin will need to go back to the drawing board
    and think in something else.. he will never develop Russia economy ,when is in the middle of a real war.. only chance Russia can recover is if he fights back the west.. and target their economy too.. which putin is not doing,
    since russia don't offer any challenge to american most important business .

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri May 01, 2020 2:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri May 01, 2020 10:05 am

My genetic make up is Russian/polish so family in Ukraine. Which makes sense of my hot headedness.

People, I implore you all to put arrow on ignore. Not only does he not contribute, he has no actual knowledge in anything he engages in.
    Tingsay

Post  Tingsay Fri May 01, 2020 11:26 am

Vann7 wrote: 

So can you understand this simple concept at least ?
    Putin face a real war.. is a semi full scale war on Russia economy. .they sanctioning all russian companies..
    and what is the problem with this?  the problem is american have more business influence than russia in the world.. and US tell the world. any company who wants to do business with US will need to follow the sanctions.
    and what most nations will do ? follow US sanctions ..because US have leadership in civilian business
    and russia almost none..

So all those gold reserves and major investments of putin in oil and natural gas.. will go down the tube..
    putin will lose all that gold ,trying to keep afloat his ill decisions ,to make russia economy so dependent
    in energy business..  this war on oil prices , was started by americans.. it damage american energy industry ,
    but they don't care.. because it hurts far more Russia.. and reason is because US economy ,only about 7% of it
    dependents on energy business. this is a far cry of russia ,that half of it budget comes from energy industry.

so what will happen mike if oil don't return again in the next 10 years to normal levels. and stay in the 20's..
    this will totally destroy russia economy.. while it will not hurt that much the american one.. all they need to do
    is sit down and relax.. until putin's gold is drained..

yes the american economy is a fraud.. but so what?  the world will continue supporting that system..
    and their dollar why is that? because US have leadership and Russia not.. US have business power and Russia very little.

so Putin's agriculture ,energy industry and tourism industry and sports.. have been all check mate..
    means americans have sabotage it all .. and putin is the only one to blame.. because he knows ,
    russia face war.. and still he on his own will , he allows west to dominate in everything most important.
    Putin need to abandon old those  outdated economic model and privatize it all..that is previous generation business. and focus instead in helping china to create a real alternative to west business.. and create with china a new world internet.. this is how you defeat an abusive unfair western system..by replacing it with another .
    the worse decision that putin can do of all ,is to show weakness ,to show poite
    putin can do is showing weakness ,show politeness when attacked because encourage
    more attacks.. now  russia and china face biological attacks.. so when is putin going to fight back?
    and defend his country?

the west target russia economy and putin stand there iddle doing nothing ,telling the west
    "go back to your senses" please.  Neutral   the only one that needs to wake up is putin ,he face war and he
    need to defend his nation.. doing nothing will not solve problems.. he needs to counter us most popular business that americans more proud feel about them ,and so that Russia can weaken their influence ,by leadership..
    not  by hiring terrorist , unfair sanctions or by throwing viruses.. . but by creating superior business
    instead.

long term speaking Russia economy will have no future ,if the west continues targeting with pandemics russia
    and europe.. i don't see how russia will survive ,the western attacks.. if putin continues running the economy
    in the same way..as a very easy one to counter and sabotage.. if russia was pushing for creating alternatives
    to silicon valley.. not in 100 years.. but in near future.. doing alliance with india and china they could do it.
    a new internet will a good start.. but so also a total modernization of russia economy ,based on e-commerce
    and internet as the backbone of it.. and only produce food and energy for local consumption.. because it will not worth of it.. to continue spending so much in energy ,when the west now found new ways to hit it very hard..
    russia also should expect every year new virus attacks. to continue the siege of putin's 4 points economy..
    only modernization of russia economy ,is what could help russia in future.
    amazon ,intel ,nvidia are reporting major wins during the pandemic.. same with google.. this are business
    that will always work.. with pandemic or not.. and that will be impossible to sanction if you have leadership..
    this is why trump is so scared about china huawei and 5G ,because if not stopped now ,it threatens their entire electronic industry and communications too.. their ability to spy too..  is leadership in modern business how russia can take their nation to the next level. and make it sanction proof..  

No Vann, all your wall of text means nothing

Why? Because the Dumbass/Genius 4th dimensional thinking Chosen ones of Russia won't bring down Putin's Dumbass Geniusness!
    Russia is facing war for West left and right but the people who are supposed to fight the EmpireZ are too stupid to figure out how to rule themselves.

This dumbass geniuses is allowing Putin to invest in SportZ instead of BizniZes and Technologiez.
    This is Russia's problem... The Chosen Ones are not Chosen ones! lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri May 01, 2020 2:37 pm

[quote="Tingsay"]
    Vann7 wrote: 

Why? Because the Dumbass/Genius 4th dimensional thinking Chosen ones of Russia won't bring down Putin's Dumbass Geniusness!
    Russia is facing war for West left and right but the people who are supposed to fight the EmpireZ are too stupid to figure out how to rule themselves.

This dumbass geniuses is allowing Putin to invest in SportZ instead of BizniZes and Technologiez.
    This is Russia's problem... The Chosen Ones are not Chosen ones! lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1

You are a loser dude.. grow up..
    if you can't debate ,then get lost dumb ass.. with the intellect of a mosquito.
    i don't give a shit what you think loser ,your low IQ don't deserve any more attention than this..
    get lost and don't ever dare talk to me.. loser.. tongue

Tingsay

Post  Tingsay Fri May 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    Tingsay wrote:
    Vann7 wrote: 

You are a loser dude.. grow up..
    if you can't debate ,then get lost dumb ass.. with the intellect of a mosquito.
    i don't give a shit what you think loser ,your low IQ don't deserve any more attention than this..
    get lost and don't ever dare talk to me..  loser..   tongue

You pissed cos your 500 IQ can't answer a damn question? Hahahahaha

You're the one who can't debate. Answer the damn question.

How are these Minority Super Intelligence Saviors of the World from Western Hegemony allowing a tiny domestic cat get in their way of stopping the US Empire? confused

How are these Chosen Ones gonna beat the Evil Empire with TechnologieZ and BizniZ when they CAN'T EVEN BEAT DUMBASS TEDDYBEAR DINOSAUR SPORTZ-LOVING IMBECILE PUTIN ?
    lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri May 01, 2020 5:25 pm

More trouble for  north stream 2 pipeline..

German Regulator Plans to Deny Nord Stream 2 Waiver from New Gas Directive - Reports

https://sputniknews.com/europe/202005011079159594-german-regulator-plans-to-deny-nord-stream-2-waiver-from-new-gas-directive---reports/

it will not be surprising if the entire project taken down ,at least the second pipeline
    leaving Russia billions invested go wasted ,but is not like there will be demand for more
    natural gas ,anytime soon anyway or that the profits will be that much ,with energy prices so low...  
    Not encouraging news for Putin new pipeline project. .  No

Tingsay

Post  Tingsay Fri May 01, 2020 5:53 pm

Vann7 wrote:More trouble for  north stream 2 pipeline..

German Regulator Plans to Deny Nord Stream 2 Waiver from New Gas Directive - Reports

https://sputniknews.com/europe/202005011079159594-german-regulator-plans-to-deny-nord-stream-2-waiver-from-new-gas-directive---reports/

it will not be surprising if the entire project taken down ,at least the second pipeline
    leaving Russia billions invested go wasted ,but is not like there will be demand for more
    natural gas ,anytime soon anyway or that the profits will be that much ,with energy prices so low...  
    Not encouraging news for Putin new pipeline project.  .  No

Oh no!

Dumbass Putin's project bringing down Russia to even more worthless Gas Station.

How can the 3D Chess Masters anointed by the Gods to save the World from US Empire with creating Bizniz and TechnologieZ allow this to happen??
    How are they getting outplayed by a domestic cat but have the dreams of beating a Lion?

Stay tuned for the next episode....
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat May 02, 2020 7:29 am

miketheterrible wrote:People, I implore you all to put arrow on ignore. Not only does he not contribute, he has no actual knowledge in anything he engages in.

Did that 12 months ago.  Asking that is a bit like imploring people to not jam their privates into a pencil sharpener, really shouldn't need to be said. Laughing
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat May 02, 2020 12:07 pm

More trouble for north stream 2 pipeline..

What I don't understand is why you think this is Putins fault?

Who cares if the Europeans suddenly decide that the Russians can't own the pipes and the gas and refuse to accept Russian gas... now that the pipes to Asia are coming on line Europe is not really so important.

Ironically Russia is much more important to Europe because it is a potential source of cheap and reliable energy, but they are so stupid and believe their own propaganda and fear their dependence will somehow be used against them as a weapon... you know... the way they would obviously use it if the situation was reversed...

I am sure American is whispering in their ears that what if the next leader of Russia is some hardliner commie like Zhirinovski... what if they start demanding concessions for this cheap gas supply... why don't you use your power as the dominant civilisation on the planet and force some concessions now before it is up and running... sort of like the way France tried to screw with them a short while ago too regarding some vote or something.

The thing is that if this collapses and it is never finished that wont effect Russia at all... America cannot produce the natural gas volumes to satisfy its own demands let alone supply Europe so they will have to buy Russian LNG the way the UK and US both buy Russian LNG.

Actually I think it would actually be rather better for Russia if the north stream II is never completed... at the inevidable stage when the Orcs steal gas again they can seal those pipes up forever, and if Europe wants more gas than can be piped through the southern pipes then they will have to spend more money on LNG that is shipped instead of piped. More expensive but basically the same thing with a more complex and expensive delivery service that Europe will have to pay for.

I would say the next step will be a gas pipeline that goes through North Korea to South Korea and probably an extension of the rail line from east to west that goes through Korea too so Japan can send products across the sea to South Korea to go onto a train that goes through south and north korea and then across russia to europe... and the same route back.

Looks to me like Tingsay and Vann are breaking the rules on personal insults... this is a warning, the next step if you don't follow instructions is a temporary ban... and I don't care who started it... are we clear?

PM me if you have a problem, but I don't think either of you have a leg to stand on as both are insulting each other and the rules are very clear on that.
    GarryB
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat May 02, 2020 1:04 pm

How embarrassing.. No

Not only the chief of emergencies on department of health in Russia hospital ,that
    by the way Putin shake hands several times , got infested with covid19.. but also
    a week later his brand new prime minister  too.. now guess what ?

His minister of Russian construction AND his deputy ,got now covid19 too..  Laughing

Russian Economy General News: #11 - Page 22 1079164340_0:118:3073:1780_1000x0_80_0_1_934b447136c8586ca6bca7fcd3910369.jpg

https://sputniknews.com/russia/202005011079164134-russian-minister-of-construction-his-deputy-tested-positive-for-covid-19/

One by one Putin cabinet are falling like flies  .... just think about that for a second...
    all this things are happening just couple of weeks that Putin told "everything is under control".
     Rolling Eyes
    and happens in moments that everyone is discussing that this covid19 is a biological weapon...
    because looks like a weapon ,behave like a weapon , the circumstances around it , is full of events
    that shows that it is a bio attack on Russia and China and nations that cooperated with
    them.. whether this is natural virus they found and converted it into a weapon or one created in laboratory , is not the most important.. but that is being used by US to attack enemies ,is what is ..

and Russia intelligence colonel from the russian army is exactly saying this..
    that Covid19 is a Anlozionist powers military operation  to attack  Russia ,china ,iran and western Europe.
    sacrificing collateral damage to allies  

i told it already about 1 thousand millions times that Putin politeness and weakness is extremely dangerous
    for Russia national security ,that it doesn't work ,he have been doing that already for 20 years. Putin politeness
    in the middle of an undeclared war against them.. the west see it as weakness. which is exactly what it is..
    what it shows is insecurity of putin , tryng to influence them with love ,when all they want russian blood.  No
    When you show politeness to a bullies , what it does is the the exact opposite , it encourage them to beat
    again and again their victims.. this is why so many womens are killed in domestic violence.. their weakness
    and politeness is wrong.. being strong and standing firm , and defending your self ,when attacked using force ,
    is the only thing bullies understand ,force. just like iranians did.. no longer they dare to attack iranian generals,
    knows that iranians are not weak and afraid of fighting.. while the pentagon is pretty much aware that Putin  will do everything to not fight. and that is afraid of a fight. reason why israel continues bombing with impunity syria
    ,they know putin will do nothing.. and after this attack , they will be more and more and more bio attacks..
    is the perfect weapon to hit nations ,with governments very afraid to fight them ,and with lethal weapons..

and that "understanding" and Friendship with the west will never come until Russia erased from the google maps
    officially ,and becomes split in a thousands of smaller nations. and russia no longer exist the country and now is proven US can break Russia without firing a single bullet.by targeting russia with bioweapons  No

Im not saying that everything that putin does is bad.. because he deserve credit for rescue the nation
    from the brink of collapse in late 90s.. and he even raised the economy a lot and modernized its army in his first
    2 terms.. but all that said.. since 2008 he have been moving from good  to bad and from bad to worse.. and while it can be as bad as corrupt leaders ukraine have , like poroshenko .. since he still is patriotic and he do have good intentions to help Russia.. the problem is.. emotions and good intentions are not enough.. for nothing
    it have been said hell is full of people who had good intentions but failed miserably in the execution . and this is where is putin failing ,in the execution..    and im afraid is too late for Russia to be saved..

Im afraid is too late for Russia to be saved because...

-  98% convinced that covid-19 pandemic was a biological attack from US ,on China and Russia and
      and nations cooperative or allied with them..
    -  That this event have been planned for a very very long time.. carefully planned , you can do a lot of plans
      and revisions of it in one decade..
    - That Putin was caught with pants down , he was outsmarted..out gunned ,out skilled ,
      His abilities are only in trouble solving ,in freezing conflicts , he is a very classic Re-actionary person..
      waits bad things to happen ,before they move a finger.. (remember how almost all leaders in donetsk and
       ukraine ,were all murdered under the nose of Putin intelligence surveilance and military presence in eastern
       ukraine , remember he allowed yakunovych to be overthrow ,when it took 6 months the protesters to
       overthrow him and he knew well ,NATO was leading the protest.. and remember how he don't help syria ,
       until idlib was captured.. a bad decision that will hunt him the rest of his life ,because to recover it might
       be impossible during his political life and idlib as long not captured ,will be used to bleed syria little by little
        to reverse all the gains of Russia and restart years later the war .)
    - That i think ,the virus carriers , came to Russia as "tourist" and Russia had no way to know ,they were infested
       because the virus takes weeks before show up.. neither he had a policy of contained movement for tourist..
     this is why i was saying , Russia can't develop its economy in war time ,as if everything is great and there is
     peace..  those NATO embassies for example can be used as centers or recruitment and destabilization of
     Russia. and the virus could have even come from the suitcases of the same ambassadors of putin's
      western "partners " and putin calls them.. since he likes to pretend all the time ,that he is not facing a war.
      and is just "A misunderstanding "  just a "cold war" but is not cold war ,is a hot war.. a real war ,but one that
     they hide their hands when attack Russia security , but don't hide their hands when sabotage russia economy
     with sanctions.
    - because putin allowed drones to freely fly in russian cities.. which will be the ideal place to spread the virus ,
     through air.. there are plenty of pro west traitors ,that could have got a drone and help a terrorist spread the
     virus..

- last and not least.. i think is too late for Russia because this virus suitcase carriers had to be for years , hanging
     around in russia in the hiding ,this is why most cases of the virus ,happens in moscow and st peterburg , not by coincidence in the most touristical zones..  so Putin's plans to diversify  the economy through tourism ,
    are all in destroyed in a million of pieces.. since this pandemic menace and fear of population will never end..
    from now on.. all that it takes to damage Russia tourism for the west.. after their covid19 attack ,is that their media ,throws every day or week  a report of second waves of the virus ,going out of control in Russia.
    and the fact that Putin can't even protect his own government and prime minister.. tells a lot of putin , how
    incompetent he is..

this even becomes more humiliating for Russia , putin and entire government and its military ,when you have mike pence ,visiting an infested hospital with covid19 , without face mask and without gloves.

Russian Economy General News: #11 - Page 22 200428-mike-pence-mayo-clinic-ew-333p_ae5733e9279dec9d834a77e0fd6520d9.fit-2000w

This happened about same time ,that the news surfaced about Putin ministers falling like flies in Russia..
    from covid19..  so this things don't happen by accident.. this was a message to Russia.. mocking putin
    that US can hit Russia ,any time they want it and will get away from it.. and putin will do nothing. No

So all things said.. Putin is in very serious trouble.. he have been outsmarted ,outgunned ,outscored ,
    humiliate and in what a way , his right hand aides falling like flies ,one by one.. and the worse thing
    of all .. is that Russia will have no way to defend against this or even recover with such incompetent
    reactionary President as Putin is.. now is not Russia interest attacked in ukraine.. now is not Russia interest in
    Syria , venezuela , and iran attacked.. this is very similar to what is happening to Iran ,their own government
    falling like flies too.. statistically speaking the probabilities that a virus will do ,what is doing in iran ,targeting
    so many in the government , in top positions is not coincidence.. this was a well planned ,coordinated and guided biological attack.. and now is happening in Russia.  and now is not Russia interest abroad ,the ones target..
    but Russia own existence is what is at risk.. because if this is a biological war as pretty much look ,that it is ..
    then it shows that Russia is completely ill prepared to fight US , because if they can do this with this virus ,
    then they can do it too with any other far more lethal virus too..  No

so i will  be surprised if russia is still standing in the next 10 years.. only a miracle will save Russia ,
    something like Putin resigning this week from his position ,that he recognize that he undermine the security
    of Russia ,and that his vision of the future is outdated. for recognizing his failure to protect Russia from enemies.. . could be that miracle and being replaced by a true leader ,that is young ,and with a clear
    vision of what needs to be done ,to fight the west and force them to stop their hostilities and aggression.
    and the best way to do that is ending their business empire , business domination in the world , and create
    an alternative to the western banking/internet/technology world  ,that is superior to theirs with the help of BRICS nations.

Will putin ever learn that being polite and soft doesn't work ? will he ever get the wisdom ,that his strategy
    for russia development doesn't work.. will putin stop pretending ,that russia is not facing a real war ? that his enemies sabotage one by one ,everything they do in their economy.. because putin's only economic development of russia is done in the most easiest and laziest way possible , that is a commodities based economy ,which is what any nation can do ,including third world nations in africa and venzuela. but to target innovative business ,that jumps the world into the future , as american internet ,american computers ,american software and entertainment industry ,american electronic industry things that russia and the world depends heavily and far more ambitious space program that NASA have..

Tingsay

Post  Tingsay Sat May 02, 2020 1:57 pm

Vann7 wrote:How embarrassing.. No

Not only the chief of emergencies on department of health in Russia hospital ,that
    by the way Putin shake hands several times , got infested with covid19.. but also
    a week later his brand new prime minister  too.. now guess what ?

His minister of Russian construction AND his deputy ,got now covid19 too..  Laughing

Russian Economy General News: #11 - Page 22 1079164340_0:118:3073:1780_1000x0_80_0_1_934b447136c8586ca6bca7fcd3910369.jpg

https://sputniknews.com/russia/202005011079164134-russian-minister-of-construction-his-deputy-tested-positive-for-covid-19/

One by one Putin cabinet are falling like flies  .... just think about that for a second...
    all this things are happening just couple of weeks that Putin told "everything is under control".
     Rolling Eyes
    and happens in moments that everyone is discussing that this covid19 is a biological weapon...
    because looks like a weapon ,behave like a weapon , the circumstances around it , is full of events
    that shows that it is a bio attack on Russia and China and nations that cooperated with
    them.. whether this is natural virus they found and converted it into a weapon or one created in laboratory , is not the most important.. but that is being used by US to attack enemies ,is what is ..

and Russia intelligence colonel from the russian army is exactly saying this..
    that Covid19 is a Anlozionist powers military operation  to attack  Russia ,china ,iran and western Europe.
    sacrificing collateral damage to allies  

i told it already about 1 thousand millions times that Putin politeness and weakness is extremely dangerous
    for Russia national security ,that it doesn't work ,he have been doing that already for 20 years. Putin politeness
    in the middle of an undeclared war against them.. the west see it as weakness. which is exactly what it is..
    what it shows is insecurity of putin , tryng to influence them with love ,when all they want russian blood.  No
    When you show politeness to a bullies , what it does is the the exact opposite , it encourage them to beat
    again and again their victims.. this is why so many womens are killed in domestic violence.. their weakness
    and politeness is wrong.. being strong and standing firm , and defending your self ,when attacked using force ,
    is the only thing bullies understand ,force. just like iranians did.. no longer they dare to attack iranian generals,
    knows that iranians are not weak and afraid of fighting.. while the pentagon is pretty much aware that Putin  will do everything to not fight. and that is afraid of a fight. reason why israel continues bombing with impunity syria
    ,they know putin will do nothing.. and after this attack , they will be more and more and more bio attacks..
    is the perfect weapon to hit nations ,with governments very afraid to fight them ,and with lethal weapons..

and that "understanding" and Friendship with the west will never come until Russia erased from the google maps
    officially ,and becomes split in a thousands of smaller nations. and russia no longer exist the country and now is proven US can break Russia without firing a single bullet.by targeting russia with bioweapons  No

Im not saying that everything that putin does is bad.. because he deserve credit for rescue the nation
    from the brink of collapse in late 90s.. and he even raised the economy a lot and modernized its army in his first
    2 terms.. but all that said.. since 2008 he have been moving from good  to bad and from bad to worse.. and while it can be as bad as corrupt leaders ukraine have , like poroshenko .. since he still is patriotic and he do have good intentions to help Russia.. the problem is.. emotions and good intentions are not enough.. for nothing
    it have been said hell is full of people who had good intentions but failed miserably in the execution . and this is where is putin failing ,in the execution..    and im afraid is too late for Russia to be saved..

Im afraid is too late for Russia to be saved because...

-  98% convinced that covid-19 pandemic was a biological attack from US ,on China and Russia and
      and nations cooperative or allied with them..
    -  That this event have been planned for a very very long time.. carefully planned , you can do a lot of plans
      and revisions of it in one decade..
    - That Putin was caught with pants down , he was outsmarted..out gunned ,out skilled ,
      His abilities are only in trouble solving ,in freezing conflicts , he is a very classic Re-actionary person..
      waits bad things to happen ,before they move a finger.. (remember how almost all leaders in donetsk and
       ukraine ,were all murdered under the nose of Putin intelligence surveilance and military presence in eastern
       ukraine , remember he allowed yakunovych to be overthrow ,when it took 6 months the protesters to
       overthrow him and he knew well ,NATO was leading the protest.. and remember how he don't help syria ,
       until idlib was captured.. a bad decision that will hunt him the rest of his life ,because to recover it might
       be impossible during his political life and idlib as long not captured ,will be used to bleed syria little by little
        to reverse all the gains of Russia and restart years later the war .)
    - That i think ,the virus carriers , came to Russia as "tourist" and Russia had no way to know ,they were infested
       because the virus takes weeks before show up.. neither he had a policy of contained movement for tourist..
     this is why i was saying , Russia can't develop its economy in war time ,as if everything is great and there is
     peace..  those NATO embassies for example can be used as centers or recruitment and destabilization of
     Russia. and the virus could have even come from the suitcases of the same ambassadors of putin's
      western "partners " and putin calls them.. since he likes to pretend all the time ,that he is not facing a war.
      and is just "A misunderstanding "  just a "cold war" but is not cold war ,is a hot war.. a real war ,but one that
     they hide their hands when attack Russia security , but don't hide their hands when sabotage russia economy
     with sanctions.
    - because putin allowed drones to freely fly in russian cities.. which will be the ideal place to spread the virus ,
     through air.. there are plenty of pro west traitors ,that could have got a drone and help a terrorist spread the
     virus..

- last and not least.. i think is too late for Russia because this virus suitcase carriers had to be for years , hanging
     around in russia in the hiding ,this is why most cases of the virus ,happens in moscow and st peterburg , not by coincidence in the most touristical zones..  so Putin's plans to diversify  the economy through tourism ,
    are all in destroyed in a million of pieces.. since this pandemic menace and fear of population will never end..
    from now on.. all that it takes to damage Russia tourism for the west.. after their covid19 attack ,is that their media ,throws every day or week  a report of second waves of the virus ,going out of control in Russia.
    and the fact that Putin can't even protect his own government and prime minister.. tells a lot of putin , how
    incompetent he is..

this even becomes more humiliating for Russia , putin and entire government and its military ,when you have mike pence ,visiting an infested hospital with covid19 , without face mask and without gloves.

Russian Economy General News: #11 - Page 22 200428-mike-pence-mayo-clinic-ew-333p_ae5733e9279dec9d834a77e0fd6520d9.fit-2000w

This happened about same time ,that the news surfaced about Putin ministers falling like flies in Russia..
    from covid19..  so this things don't happen by accident.. this was a message to Russia.. mocking putin
    that US can hit Russia ,any time they want it and will get away from it.. and putin will do nothing. No

So all things said.. Putin is in very serious trouble.. he have been outsmarted ,outgunned ,outscored ,
    humiliate and in what a way , his right hand aides falling like flies ,one by one.. and the worse thing
    of all .. is that Russia will have no way to defend against this or even recover with such incompetent
    reactionary President as Putin is.. now is not Russia interest attacked in ukraine.. now is not Russia interest in
    Syria , venezuela , and iran attacked.. this is very similar to what is happening to Iran ,their own government
    falling like flies too.. statistically speaking the probabilities that a virus will do ,what is doing in iran ,targeting
    so many in the government , in top positions is not coincidence.. this was a well planned ,coordinated and guided biological attack.. and now is happening in Russia.  and now is not Russia interest abroad ,the ones target..
    but Russia own existence is what is at risk.. because if this is a biological war as pretty much look ,that it is ..
    then it shows that Russia is completely ill prepared to fight US , because if they can do this with this virus ,
    then they can do it too with any other far more lethal virus too..  No

so i will  be surprised if russia is still standing in the next 10 years.. only a miracle will save Russia ,
    something like Putin resigning from his position for recognizing his failure to protect Russia from enemies..
    happening in this year.. could be that miracle and being replaced by a true leader ,that is young ,and with a clear
    vision of what needs to be done ,to fight the west and force them to stop their hostilities and aggression.
    and the best way to do that is ending their business empire , business domination in the world , and create
    an alternative to the western banking/internet/technology world  ,that is superior to theirs with the help of BRICS nations.

Will putin ever learn that being polite and soft doesn't work ? will he ever get the wisdom ,that his strategy
    for russia development doesn't work.. that his enemies sabotage one by one ,everything they do in their economy.. because putin's only economic development of russia is done in the most easiest and laziest way possible , that is a commodities based economy ,which is what any nation can do ,including third world nations in africa and venzuela. but to target innovative business ,that jumps the world into the future , and that have no alternative or competition and everyone wants.. those things are not easy to sanctions or sabotage.. specially
    when american themselves like it too.. americans love space and high tech.. and entertainment and if russia wants to influence the west to stop its hostilities , and put an end of their unfair system ,by ending its passivements as putin does and fight back , give them ,their same medicine.. the west target russian most important business for its econoy and world influence.. which is energy ,space and weapons ,how russia influence the world.. ,then russia needs to fight the west most important business back ,with superior alternatives.. end of story.

This is the problem with Russia... No
    The Chosen Ones don't know how to take LeadershipZ!
    They are allowing the dumbass Putin to outplay them in a chess game.
    They have the blue print to take down Western Empire with Bizniz and techz but they are struggling to out-compete, outplay and outsmart Putin.
    When will these chosen ones understand that being polite and soft doesn't work? Will they ever get the wisdom, the strategy for russia development doesnt work..that their enemy Putin sabotage them one by one.

Vann's quote, But I fixed it for him:
    "americans love space and high tech.. and entertainment and if the Chosen Ones wants to influence the west to stop its hostilities , and put an end of their unfair system ,by ending its passivements as Chosen Ones do and fight Putin back , give the West ,their same medicine..

the west target russian most important business for its economy and world influence.. which is energy ,space and weapons ,how russia influence the world.. ,then the Chosen Ones needs to fight Putin's most important Populism strategies back ,with superior alternatives.. end of story."
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Wed May 06, 2020 4:15 am

Awara's report is out.

A must read.

Russia in the Year of Corona. What to Expect of the Economy

https://www.awaragroup.com/blog/russian-economy-in-the-year-of-corona/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:22 am