Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
Godric
KiloGolf
KoTeMoRe
sheytanelkebir
higurashihougi
Bidoul
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Neutrality
Kadmos45
Vann7
Alex555
whir
kvs
Kyo
Zivo
ultron
Solncepek
max steel
Dima
Rodinazombie
OminousSpudd
ExBeobachter1987
HUNTER VZLA
Flyboy77
Book.
Russophile
collegeboy16
iraqidabab
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
Walther von Oldenburg
Honesroc
George1
NationalRus
Stealthflanker
F-15E
magnumcromagnon
crod
sepheronx
par far
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
etaepsilonk
Sujoy
Mike E
Werewolf
RTN
As Sa'iqa
Behrooz
Max Italy
Asf
GarryB
Strizh
Morpheus Eberhardt
dino00
BlackArrow
mack8
thesaint
macedonian
Hannibal Barca
arpakola
Viktor
TR1
mutantsushi
Russian Patriot
Cyberspec
nemrod
fragmachine
zg18
medo
TheArmenian
flamming_python
76 posters

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1

Post  Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:48 am

"Prime Minister's Media Office: The Iraqi government calls on Turkey to respect good neighbourly relations and to withdraw immediately from the Iraqi territory

Dec 3 2015

It has been confirmed to us that Turkish troops numbering around one regiment armoured with tanks and artillery entered the Iraqi territory, and specifically the province of Nineveh claim that they are training Iraqi groups without the request or authorization from the Iraqi federal authorities and this is considered a serious breach of Iraqi sovereignty and does not conform with the good neighbourly relations between Iraq and Turkey.

The Iraqi authorities call on Turkey to respect good neighbourly relations and to withdraw immediately from the Iraqi territory.
    Prime Minister's Media Office

5 December 2015"

Source: http://pmo.iq/pme/press2015en/5-12-20151en.htm
    sheytanelkebir

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1

Post  sheytanelkebir Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:04 pm

The iraqi USA treaty is supppsed to ensure that the USA would help iraq in any breach of sovereignty...

Let us see if uncle Sam will pul the leash on the turks.

Btw.  The turks are in Iraq to train some sunni Arab militias from Mosul who are "ostensibly " anti isis but belong to the Muslim brotherhood... (Atheel and Osama nujaifi brothers). The krg leader barzani also supports them...

If the matter is resolved peacefully it would weaken the Muslim brotherhood and barzani and Turkey in the region... Since isis is under deeper pressure now that the iraqi pmu is relentlessly moving up the Tigris river Towards Mosul they desperately try to reinforce the "moderate head choppers" of the nujaifis and tariq al hashimi to "smoothly" rebadge" the isis into a "moderate sunni Arabs from Mosul" in a vein attempt to Forestall the iraqi popular mobilisation and army from going all 612bc on ninawa again.

Like the barzani battle against isis in Sinjar it's an attempt at making a "theatrical" non battle whereby isis are "rebranded" and rollover playing dead...

I a guessing the turks and nujaifis with isis are planning such a theatrical "attack on Mosul" and isis will roll over and play dead.
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:09 pm

All those turkish M60 looks really antiquated tho.
    iraqidabab

Post  iraqidabab Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:41 pm

sheytanelkebir wrote:The iraqi USA treaty is supppsed to ensure that the USA would help iraq in any breach of sovereignty...

Let us see if uncle Sam will pul the leash on the turks.

Btw.  The turks are in Iraq to train some sunni Arab militias from Mosul who are "ostensibly " anti isis but belong to the Muslim brotherhood... (Atheel and Osama nujaifi brothers). The krg leader barzani also supports them...

If the matter is resolved peacefully it would weaken the Muslim brotherhood and barzani and Turkey in the region... Since isis is under deeper pressure now that the iraqi pmu is relentlessly moving up the Tigris river Towards Mosul they desperately try to reinforce the "moderate head choppers" of the nujaifis and tariq al hashimi to "smoothly" rebadge" the isis into a "moderate sunni Arabs from Mosul" in a vein attempt to Forestall the iraqi popular mobilisation and army from going all 612bc on ninawa again.

Like the barzani battle against isis in Sinjar it's an attempt at making a "theatrical" non battle whereby isis are "rebranded" and rollover playing dead...

I a guessing the turks and nujaifis with isis are planning such a theatrical "attack on Mosul" and isis will roll over and play dead.

I wouldn't say those Sunnis training are pro muslim brotherhood or nujaifi. Mostly locals who want to retake their city, Nujaifi parades around them but they're not loyal to him or Turkey. In the end they will fight alongside IA/PMF in operations, but indeed Turkey will try to play some games. Though them attacking it large scale is very unlikely.

Post  Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:25 pm

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 CVePovsWsAAfThM

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 CVePn29WIAADGko

Turkish "Mosul" forward operating base was apparently geolocated.

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 CVeT50dWEAAqzda

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 CVeT5SpXIAAQ6We

Interesting nearby object, worth protecting maybe?

Post  Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:32 pm

http://rudaw.net/NewsDetails.aspx?pageid=176798 - includes video

"ERBIL, Kurdistan Region - More than 100 Turkish troops entered Iraq's Mosul province on Thursday, reportedly with tanks and heavy weapons.

The Turkish troops are stationed in Zlekan and Bashik, towns in eastern Mosul province. According to information obtained by Rudaw, 150 to 200 troops entered the province with 15 tanks, 8 small armors, 4 larger armors, 13 military vehicles, one ambulance, 7 lorries loaded with ammunition and bullets, and a water tanker. Meanwhile, Ismat Rajab, an exiled Kurdistan Democratic Party official, confirmed to Rudaw Saturday that "before, there were Turkish advisers at the Bashik military base in Mosul, but now several other advisers with armed guards have been added."

When the Sunni volunteer group Hashd al-Wataniya was set up after the Islamic State took over Mosul, Turkish military advisers trained the forces based at the Bashik base. Previously, Turkish military advisers have come to the Kurdistan region to arm the Peshmerga, and they opened Turkish bases in several areas of the Kurdistan region, including Soran and Bamerne in Erbil, as well as Raniya and Qalachwalan in Sulaimani. "
    par far

Post  par far Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Militarov wrote:http://rudaw.net/NewsDetails.aspx?pageid=176798 - includes video

"ERBIL, Kurdistan Region - More than 100 Turkish troops entered Iraq's Mosul province on Thursday, reportedly with tanks and heavy weapons.

The Turkish troops are stationed in Zlekan and Bashik, towns in eastern Mosul province. According to information obtained by Rudaw, 150 to 200 troops entered the province with 15 tanks, 8 small armors, 4 larger armors, 13 military vehicles, one ambulance, 7 lorries loaded with ammunition and bullets, and a water tanker. Meanwhile, Ismat Rajab, an exiled Kurdistan Democratic Party official, confirmed to Rudaw Saturday that "before, there were Turkish advisers at the Bashik military base in Mosul, but now several other advisers with armed guards have been added."

When the Sunni volunteer group Hashd al-Wataniya was set up after the Islamic State took over Mosul, Turkish military advisers trained the forces based at the Bashik base. Previously, Turkish military advisers have come to the Kurdistan region to arm the Peshmerga, and they opened Turkish bases in several areas of the Kurdistan region, including Soran and Bamerne in Erbil, as well as Raniya and Qalachwalan in Sulaimani. "

The Iraqi government should tell the US to tell the Turks to leave Iraqi territories(we know that the US won't do this) and after the US say's no, we are not going to tell the Turkish assholes to leave, the Iraqi government turns to Russia and asks for air support from the Russian Air Force. My god, this would be a dream scenario.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:00 pm

par far wrote:

The Iraqi government should tell the US to tell the Turks to leave Iraqi territories(we know that the US won't do this) and after the US say's no, we are not going to tell the Turkish assholes to leave, the Iraqi government turns to Russia and asks for air support from the Russian Air Force. My god, this would be a dream scenario.
    They did tell them and probably not just them. Mind you I expect the ammo trucks went home empty.

I like their offer to send troops to Turkey to help fight ISIS.

TEHRAN (FNA)- Spokesman of Iraq’s Volunteer Forces (Hashd al-Shaabi) Karim al-Nouri blasted Ankara for dispatching troops to the Northern parts of Iraq, and warned the Turkish government to stop supporting the ISIL Takfiri terrorist group. “The Turkish government’s dispatch of military forces to Nineveh province (in Northern Iraq) on the pretext of fighting the ISIL is provocative,” Nouri told FNA on Sunday. He called on the Turkish government to stop sending logistic and financial aids for the ISIL.

Nouri reiterated that Iraq does not need foreign troops to fight the Takfiri terrorists, and said, “We are ready to send troops to Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Egypt to fight the ISIL.” He pointed to the areas that the Iraqi forces have taken back from the ISIL Takfiri terrorists, and said, “We are tightly holding the key areas and the ISIL cannot take them back by any means.”

On Saturday, the Iraqi volunteer forces warned that they will strike at Ankara’s interests in retaliation for the Turkish army’s illegal border crossing and deployment in Nineveh province.

The Hashd al-Shaabi’s reaction came after Turkey dispatched a battalion comprising 130 soldiers to an area near the city of Mosul in Nineveh province on the pretext of providing military training to the Kurdish Peshmerga fighters.

In reaction to Turkey’s unsolicited dispatch of forces to Iraq, a battalion of Iraq’s volunteer forces threatened that they will target the Turkish government’s interests on Iraq’s soil.

A few hours later in the day, the Turkish forces withdrew to their country.

“The Turkish forces have left Nineveh province,” the Arabic-language al-Mayadeen TV quoted an unnamed high-ranking official as saying today.
    sheytanelkebir

Post  sheytanelkebir Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:24 pm

I think the very real fear that Iraq would call in for Russian air support against the turkish incursion meant that uncle Sam twisted erdogan and barzani hands very tightly...

Would have been a nice sight to see tu22m carpet bombing the turks in ninawa though Sad

This isn't the end of it by any means. The turks and their Muslim brotherhood proxies will just revert to a more covert presence as per the norm.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Hi Sheytan, is it confirmed that Erdogan's pieces of s*** withdrew from Mosul?
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:47 pm

The KRG retards in-office have allowed the Erdogan to establish a fully-fledged air base and camp in Bamerne near Duhok at N Iraq.
    There's videos of them since 2011...

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=37.103521&lon=43.279438&z=13&m=bs

Last edited by KiloGolf on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:50 pm

Some shots supposedly from Turkish "base" in Iraq, Duhok:

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 CVkn4qXWwAEIxr3

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 CVkn4umWIAEs6-s

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 CVkn5DRWoAEDVkT

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 CVkn4R5WwAAYK_l

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 35 CVkoECdXIAAOHkC

Totally unchecked information so take it with HUGE grain of salt. Pics are roaming on twitter under #TwitterKurds
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:52 pm

Militarov wrote:Totally unchecked information so take it with HUGE grain of salt. Pics are roaming on twitter under #TwitterKurds

That's same as my videos, it's confirmed.
    That's the air base they've been operating for 2-3 years now.

The turkish camp at Mosul, on the recent news, is a different one.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:04 am

KiloGolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Totally unchecked information so take it with HUGE grain of salt. Pics are roaming on twitter under #TwitterKurds

I just saw your post, yeah its same place. However this is first time i hear about this place and first time i see photos regarding its "building". And yeah i know its different one i stated its Duhok.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:11 am

Militarov wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:

I just saw your post, yeah its same place. However this is first time i hear about this place and first time i see photos regarding its "building". And yeah i know its different one i stated its Duhok.

I remember the Bamerne base mentioned in Greek defense media so years ago, but I assumed they left the place by now. I was wrong, it seems Erdogan has been trying to claim areas both in Iraq and Syria since 2011. The fact that the current KRG leadership is so pro-Erdo is astonishing and disgusting.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:15 am

mack8 wrote:Hi Sheytan, is it confirmed that Erdogan's pieces of s***  withdrew from Mosul?
    Unknown atm. This from Bloomberg, note last sentence.

Turkey shelved military plans to send more troops to support allies in northern Iraq, after the government in Baghdad said it may appeal to the United Nations to secure the withdrawal of Turkish soldiers deployed recently in the country.

Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu told his Iraqi counterpart Haider al-Abadi that Turkey would take no steps that would violate Iraq’s sovereignty or territorial unity, according to an e-mailed statement from his office. Earlier Sunday, Turkish officials had said Iraq’s central government had invited Turkey to send troops to northern Iraq to train local forces combating Islamic State militants. Al-Abadi responded by threatening to take the issue to the United Nations Security Council.

“Our prime minister has stressed in his letter that there will be no transfer of forces to Bashiqa until the sensitivities of the Iraqi government are addressed,” Davutoglu’s office said in the statement. Davutoglu also briefed his Iraqi counterpart on the deployed Turkish troops’ training mission, according to the statement, which didn’t specify whether they would be withdrawn.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-06/turkey-bolsters-military-numbers-in-northern-iraq-hurriyet-says
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:24 am

Let's be real, the only one that Turkey really have to get permission from there is the KRG/Iraqi Kurdistan. The central government in Baghdad rules only nominally there.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:33 am

flamming_python wrote:Let's be real, the only one that Turkey really have to get permission from there is the KRG/Iraqi Kurdistan. The central government in Baghdad rules only nominally there.

True that, but still external borders of Iraq are Baghdad's responsibility.
    When KRG invites Turkish troops in with no central gov permission, there's a huge problem. Lets hope the new KRG leadership will kick them out.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:07 am

flamming_python wrote:Let's be real, the only one that Turkey really have to get permission from there is the KRG/Iraqi Kurdistan. The central government in Baghdad rules only nominally there.

I disagree.. Kurdistan does't exist. Is not recognized by United Nations , is IRAQ territory .
    And they have no authority to invite foreign nations to setup military bases there in Kurdish IRAQ that is part of IRAQ.  IRAQ government have the legitimacy to send its army and retake back all those territories by force. Sunni Kurds even expanded /stole more lands from IRAQ when their ISIS buddies invaded IRAQ with their help bypassing its territories.

So their actions are completely illegal. IRAQ will be on its legitimate right to bomb any air defense system or military base that threatens its security in Kurdish zones.. same with Syria.
    and after the coward act of aligning with ISIS , IRAQ have the right to a full crackdown on IRAQ sunni kurds to disarm them.. they are proxy forces sponsored by US ,Turkey and israel.

Offically the kurdish in IRAQ are still IRAQ ..and not another nation.
    If you give independence to Kurds in IRAQ.. you need to give independence to Kurds in TUrkey
    and Kurds in Syria and kurds in IRAQ..too.  Then the same in All Europe.. give independence to every ethnic group region..

but reality is ,you can't just go and start building military bases in foreign nations ,just because
    an minority gave you permission . By your logic.. Chechens can allow Americans to install military bases in chechenia right? and americans only need to ask permission the chechens? Rolling Eyes
    sheytanelkebir

Post  sheytanelkebir Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:10 am

its a complex situation.

KRG and Barzani is very much in the Sunni Turkish / Sunni Arab "camp" within this conflict and is only "nominally" anti-isis. He "hosted" the ISIS "families" in Kurdistan, allows them to "trade" via KRG territory as well the famous "ribbentropp molotov" agreement from June 2014 when the "sunni arab" and "kurdish" entities in sync overthrew the "iraqi" government in the northern region and tried overthrowing the government in Baghdad.

The KRG officially doesn't have the "right" to invite any foreign troops (or even issue their own "visa") in without Baghdad's approval... but they've been flouting Iraqi law since 1991 in this regard.

So for the Past 24 years Kurdistan has been able to "invite" foreign forces, issue visas and charge its own taxes and duties on imports as well as run its own borders and exports quite independently from Iraq. At the same time they "participate" in the Baghdad government and make decisions affecting the rest of Iraq as well as take a 12-17% of the non kurdish oil production for their Budget, whilst keeping the revenue "they" generate (from duties, taxes, oil smuggling) for themselves.

When discussing "kurds" its important to note the difference between Barzani/KDP who is an erdogan /sunni arab ally and the other groups who are truly against ISIS and Turkey...

Now there are still Turkish troops in Iraq... and they've actually been there since 1992... but limited to a small strip near the iraqi-turkish border in that airbase... it was used jointly with US forces then.

The recent "open" incursion into Ninawa province on the other hand is "new" precisely because the Turkish forces and Peshmarga have moved into areas which were NOT part of KRG region until the "ribentropp molotov" of June 2014. That's the key difference Wink this is an "open encroachment" into the non-krg part of Iraq.

I suspect the reasons are many:

-Turks consider Ninawa to be part of Turkey that was "taken away " from them by the British.
    -Erdogan supports the local sunni arabs there to form an "ISIS lite" to forestall the storming of Mosul by the approaching "shia" iraqi forces (who are in Shirqat now).
    -The "isis" sunni arabs of Iraq look to turkey to "rescue" them from the "shia menace" as well as the yazidis who will displace them once they "retake" the territory... as has happened in all the cities that the "shia forces" have retaken... pro-isis populations have fled towards turkey and the remaining "rump" isis areas to escape from reprisals.
    -Erdogan and Co thus realise that if the Iraqi forces end up retaking Mosul... Erdogan and KRG will end taking in 2-3 million refugees from the region who will never be able to return to Mosul... That puts Erdogan in a bind especially as he can't send them all to Europe via the boats...
    sheytanelkebir

Post  sheytanelkebir Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:50 am

official Iraqi MOD statement on the Turkish Incursion.

http://mod.mil.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1888

A turkish infantry force supported by armour entered Iraqi land on the 3rd of December.
    The Iraqi Minister of Defence discussed the incursion with a number of world leaders and finally in a telephone conversation with the Turkish Minister of Defence.
    1- The Iraqi MOD clarified to the turkish counterpart that the incursion encroaches upon Iraq's sovereignty and was made without Iraq approval or knowledge.
    2-The Iraqi MOD requested the Turkish government to withdraw its forces and conduct itself in line with the brotherly and neighbourly relations between Iraq and Turkey
    3-The Turkish defence minister attempted to excuse the presence of his forces under the guise of protecting turkish military "trainers" who are there to train sunni arab militias against ISIS.
    4-The Iraqi Minister clarified to his turkish counterpart that the size of the force sent dwarfs anything necessary purely as a personnel protection force, and in any case the entire operation was conducted illegally without the approval or knowledge of the Iraqi Authorities.
    5-The Turkish defence minister promised to correct the mistakes made and keep the Iraqi government informed of all requests in the future.
    6-The Iraqi defence minister strongly urged his turkish counterpart to quickly correct the stance and rebuild the neighbourly relations and maintaining the primacy of international law and respect for sovereignty.
    7-The turkish minister of defence invited the iraqi defence minister to ankara, and the Iraqi minister of defence responded that they are willing to discuss matters once the incursion issue is resolved and a mechanism is put in place to avoid a repetition in the future.
    8- the two ministers agreed to maintain direct communications to overcome the current incursion crisis.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:19 pm

sheytanelkebir wrote:official Iraqi MOD statement on the Turkish Incursion.

http://mod.mil.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1888

A turkish infantry force supported by armour entered Iraqi land on the 3rd of December.
    The Iraqi Minister of Defence discussed the incursion with a number of world leaders and finally in a telephone conversation with the Turkish Minister of Defence.
    1- The Iraqi MOD clarified to the turkish counterpart that the incursion encroaches upon Iraq's sovereignty and was made without Iraq approval or knowledge.
    2-The Iraqi MOD requested the Turkish government to withdraw its forces and conduct itself in line with the brotherly and neighbourly relations between Iraq and Turkey
    3-The Turkish defence minister attempted to excuse the presence of his forces under the guise of protecting turkish military "trainers" who are there to train sunni arab militias against ISIS.
    4-The Iraqi Minister clarified to his turkish counterpart that the size of the force sent dwarfs anything necessary purely as a personnel protection force, and in any case the entire operation was conducted illegally without the approval or knowledge of the Iraqi Authorities.
    5-The Turkish defence minister promised to correct the mistakes made and keep the Iraqi government informed of all requests in the future.
    6-The Iraqi defence minister strongly urged his turkish counterpart to quickly correct the stance and rebuild the neighbourly relations and maintaining the primacy of international law and respect for sovereignty.
    7-The turkish minister of defence invited the iraqi defence minister to ankara, and the Iraqi minister of defence responded that they are willing to discuss matters once the incursion issue is resolved and a mechanism is put in place to avoid a repetition in the future.
    8- the two ministers agreed to maintain direct communications to overcome the current incursion crisis.

I'm guessing someone in Ankara wanted to test Iraqi resolve in this matter. Well they got their answer.
    sheytanelkebir

Post  sheytanelkebir Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:28 pm

yes, the turks and prodding and testing the "limits" of how far they can go "openly"...

Of course their clandestine "side" of the operation is the "real threat" ... far more dangerous than a dozen MBTs and a small infantry force.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) and Shiite armed groups operating in Iraq under the movement "Popular mobilization", signed a cooperation agreement. The sides will exchange intelligence information about the "Islamic state" to conduct joint operations.

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1613037.html
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:12 pm

Arab League Slams Turkey's 'Blatant Intervention' in Iraq

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151207/1031356221/arab-league-condemns-turkey-iraq-intervention.html#ixzz3tdkZh3AL

Following two items are, of course, not related at all... lol1

Iraq Could Ask Russia for Help After 'Invasion' by Turkish Forces

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/military/20151206/1031328700/iraq-turkey-military-intervention-forces-violation.html#ixzz3tdkrLrtO

Combat Ready: Russian Caspian Flotilla Dispatches 50 Warships for Drills

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/military/20151207/1031351564/russia-caspian-drills.html#ixzz3tdkwIo6e

.........Two of the Caspian Flotilla's active Gepard-class frigates and six Buyan-class corvettes were listed as taking part in the training........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:53 am