Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+37
calripson
Hole
Cyberspec
Singular_Transform
George1
Rodion_Romanovic
higurashihougi
flamming_python
Regular
owais.usmani
Hannibal Barca
MiamiMachineShop
verkhoturye51
GarryB
Austin
kvs
miketheterrible
Kimppis
JohninMK
PhSt
Tingsay
AlfaT8
GunshipDemocracy
magnumcromagnon
slasher
Walther von Oldenburg
Arrow
Godric
Nibiru
medo
franco
Firebird
Big_Gazza
PapaDragon
Vann7
par far
dino00
41 posters

Russian Economy General News: #10

Hole
    Hole

Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

Post  Hole Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:32 pm

No! Keep them around and let them talk. A good reminder for the people just how bad their decisions were.

I wonder what this guy thinks about fraking. Embarassed
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

Post  miketheterrible Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:39 am

Hole wrote:No! Keep them around and let them talk. A good reminder for the people just how bad their decisions were.

I wonder what this guy thinks about fraking. Embarassed

Well, no point wondering cause he is dead.

His whore ass of a daughter lives in Ukraine now since she "fled" Russia in 2014 to join the Nazi wannabe's.

Not surprising really. The family was scum.
    par far

Post  par far Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:37 am

Artemi Panarin was in a interview and talked about Russia Putin and politics.

What does everyone think of this?

He says that Russia has not developed, other than St Petersburg and Moscow, no other part has developed.

"On what he thinks about Putin

I think he no longer understands what’s right and what’s wrong. Psychologically, it’s not easy for him to judge the situation soberly. He has a lot of people who influence his decisions. But if everyone is walking around you for 20 years telling you what a great guy you are and how great a job you are doing, you will never see your mistakes. In America, you have two four-year terms, and that’s it. You can’t come back. You’ve done some good for your country, haven’t grown fat on anything, and you leave without a fuss, letting young blood in. This is what I think.

I am not saying this because I see any kind of profit for myself in this. I want the people to live better, for teachers and doctors to have better salaries. I don’t want some ballerinas (Panarin is referring to the ultra-patriotic former dancer Anastasia Volochkova) to say, “If you don’t like it here, you can leave!” This is raving madness! Everyone has left already, all the brains are gone. This shouldn’t be happening."

What do you all think about this?

https://www.slavadoesamerica.com/russian-nhl-star-rips-putin-in-interview/

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:44 am

par far wrote:Artemi Panarin was in a interview and talked about Russia Putin and politics.

He says that Russia has not developed, other than St Petersburg and Moscow, no other part has developed.

I think he no longer understands what’s right and what’s wrong. Psychologically, it’s not easy for him to judge the situation soberly. He has a lot of people who influence his decisions. But if everyone is walking around you for 20 years telling you what a great guy you are and how great a job you are doing, you will never see your mistakes. In America, you have two four-year terms, and that’s it. You can’t come back. You’ve done some good for your country, haven’t grown fat on anything, and you leave without a fuss, letting young blood in. This is what I think.

I am not saying this because I see any kind of profit for myself in this. I want the people to live better, for teachers and doctors to have better salaries. I don’t want some ballerinas (Panarin is referring to the ultra-patriotic former dancer Anastasia Volochkova) to say, “If you don’t like it here, you can leave!” This is raving madness! Everyone has left already, all the brains are gone. This shouldn’t be happening."

I think you are dumb for posting this shit.

It doesn't take much for a person to do some basic search on Ekaterinberg, Kraznoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Rostov, etc to see how well developed other cities are.  The guy is a nobody and frankly, you flood this site with nonsense and you shouldn't be here tbh.  You provide zero benefit here other than posting garbage and asking us our opinion.  You do it to goad people.

A New York Rangers hockey player would know fuck all.  He is making his money so he says shit about Russia.  Guarantee Ovechkin would say something different.

By watching Ekho Moskvy, Dozhd and Navalny

Yeah. so he supports CIA funded Ekho of Moskow and USA puppet Navalny.  LOL

The most painful topic for me is the lawlessness that is happening here. We have no laws, we have no agencies that would regulate big companies. Everything is bought. I don’t like it. Regular people suffer from this… I would still have a tougher time living in America, since I am Russian and I am used to this country… but, again, lawlessness is very painful for me. No freedom of speech, you can’t point out any negatives. This is what I don’t like.

He contradicts himself. If there is no freedom of speech, then how come Echo of Moscow operates in Russia? Or BBC or CNN Russia? What about Marsh? I can go on. And what Lawlessness?
    par far

Post  par far Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:03 am

miketheterrible wrote:
    par far wrote:Artemi Panarin was in a interview and talked about Russia Putin and politics.

I think you are dumb for posting this shit.

It doesn't take much for a person to do some basic search on Ekaterinberg, Kraznoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Rostov, etc to see how well developed other cities are.  The guy is a nobody and frankly, you flood this site with nonsense and you shouldn't be here tbh.  You provide zero benefit here other than posting garbage and asking us our opinion.  You do it to goad people.

A New York Rangers hockey player would know fuck all.  He is making his money so he says shit about Russia.  Guarantee Ovechkin would say something different.

By watching Ekho Moskvy, Dozhd and Navalny

Yeah. so he supports CIA funded Ekho of Moskow and USA puppet Navalny.  LOL

The most painful topic for me is the lawlessness that is happening here. We have no laws, we have no agencies that would regulate big companies. Everything is bought. I don’t like it. Regular people suffer from this… I would still have a tougher time living in America, since I am Russian and I am used to this country… but, again, lawlessness is very painful for me. No freedom of speech, you can’t point out any negatives. This is what I don’t like.

He contradicts himself.  If there is no freedom of speech, then how come Echo of Moscow operates in Russia? Or BBC or CNN Russia?  What about Marsh?  I can go on.  And what Lawlessness?

I did trying to goad anyone and I am not dumb for posting this. I posted this because it is coming from a celebrity and someone who has influence.

He is making a lot of money, so there was no need for him to say this, I wanted to know from people who live in Russia, how true this is?(from what I have read, read from interviews, Russia has developed a lot and there are laws that serve the people, so why is he saying this?)

I hope Putin invites him to a forum or something like that and let him say his peace.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:40 am

He makes lots of money in the US. They probably demand him to talk trash of Russia and Putin because that's the in thing.

Read the fucking article and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that he is a paid stooge since he is talking how he follows Navalny.

That alone is evidence enough.

A guy who visits US embassy often. Guy who has no support at home. A guy who lives off of people's donations and travels to Europe and Asia and spends big money on paintings and eating lobsters. A guy who lies about corruption to the point the courts are constantly telling him that his lack of evidence is enough for his articles to be pulled.

The guy lies. It's obvious to anyone. As I said, he contradicted himself in the first paragraph. No media freedom yet foreign media operates in Russia freely. Gee whiz.

No, he isn't influential at all. He is a fucking hockey player. He did to Russia as others have done to USA were they go to Russia and trash talk US.
    par far

Post  par far Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:20 am

miketheterrible wrote:He makes lots of money in the US. They probably demand him to talk trash of Russia and Putin because that's the in thing.

Read the fucking article and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that he is a paid stooge since he is talking how he follows Navalny.

That alone is evidence enough.

A guy who visits US embassy often. Guy who has no support at home. A guy who lives off of people's donations and travels to Europe and Asia and spends big money on paintings and eating lobsters.  A guy who lies about corruption to the point the courts are constantly telling him that his lack of evidence is enough for his articles to be pulled.

The guy lies. It's obvious to anyone. As I said, he contradicted himself in the first paragraph.  No media freedom yet foreign media operates in Russia freely.  Gee whiz.

No, he isn't influential at all. He is a fucking hockey player.  He did to Russia as others have done to USA were they go to Russia and trash talk US.

I think, there is a chance to make a fool of him. Get him on a talk show and point out everything that is wrong his statement, in a way, he comes out as a lair he is.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:49 am

He is earning his money... money he makes in the west... he knows the deal... get rich here then you have to polish knobs... if he came out in support of Putin and Russia he would not have his contract renewed and the government would be knocking on his door asking him why he is consorting with people x y and z and that he has not signed up as a foreign agent and will now get the Maria Butina treatment till he squeals...

BTW what talk show?

None of the American talk shows would object to the bullshit he is spouting... they would likely cheer him and stew in their collective ignorance...

I doubt he would talk to Oliver Stone or Stephen Cohen...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:37 pm

This clown's claims about Russia outside of St. Petersburg and Moscow tells me that he is shooting from the hip and is totally out of
    touch with changes in the last 15 years. He is spouting off as if nothing has changed in 15 years. Much like people on this board
    talk about wooden rubles and "hard currency" as if it was 1990.

I have relatives on the Volga. Economic activity is vibrant in the big cities there and the unemployment rate is very low. This
    totally contradicts any claim about lack of development. Stagnation or decline would result in massive unemployment and
    mass migration out of these alleged "dead regions".

Anyone can check how "dead" Russian regions are by using Google Earth and their brains. Visiting sites like skyscrapercity.com
    also helps to get some objective facts.

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:33 pm

He watches to much western TV. Very Happy
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:50 pm

Hole wrote:He watches to much western TV. Very Happy

This is likely a big factor. He has "gone native" and is drinking the NATO hate propaganda koolaid.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:48 pm

Russia has resurrected its heavy power generation turbine capacity. Siemens was suing Russia over Russia sending the turbines it
    paid for to Crimea several years back. They thought Russia was desperate. Now Siemens is grovelling on its knees offering to
    transfer 100% of the turbine production to Russia (before it was only 52% with the key tech imported for assembly).

The project to restart heavy turbine production started in 2008. So this is not some flash in the pan. Also, all the media
    hysterics about the "failure" of Russia's turbine tests are an utter joke. The clowns never bothered to inform their readers
    that the previous tests "failed" because of trivial parts and not key components. That is what testing is there for you
    lying f*cks.

The above is relevant for this thread since import substitution is something to behold in Russia. It is world shattering. No
    other country has undergone such phoenix like resurrection of its industrial capacity. This says a lot about the scientific
    and engineering depth in Russia. It does not need to import human talent, which is the backbone of all innovation and
    design.

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:14 pm

^^^ these developments are probably one of the major reason why the West (specifically the US) is on a hurry to demonize Russia and bring it down with sanctions and other nefarious means. Russia needs to make itself a major industrial power like Germany and Japan and to be among the world's leading producer of industrial equipment. This is a pretty achievable goal for a country like Russia, I feel like they will face a more challenging task in advertising/ marketing their products to other countries.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:30 pm

PhSt wrote:^^^ these developments are probably one of the major reason why the West (specifically the US) is on a hurry to demonize Russia and bring it down with sanctions and other nefarious means. Russia needs to make itself a major industrial power like Germany and Japan and to be among the world's leading producer of industrial equipment. This is a pretty achievable goal for a country like Russia, I feel like they will face a more challenging task in advertising/ marketing their products to other countries.

Russia is already an industrial powerhouse. Its domestic market is one of the biggest in the world. Only retards who use the
    exchange rate between the ruble and the dollar do not understand this. Siemens is desperate to service the upcoming massive
    rebuild of Russian power plants. It is not Russia that is desperate to get "advanced western technology" and help.

Demand for Russian products will happen regardless of what NATO scum wants. Just as Rosatom dominates nuclear power plant
    construction around the world (67% market share), other Russian goods attract demand due to their high quality and low price.
    If Russia sold junk, it would have lost demand decades ago. Only the precious west can peddle shit through its leveraging of
    bribery and mythology of being the center of the universe.

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:21 pm

State Duma votes for palm oil VAT increase to 20%

Industry experts differ in views on the usefulness and harm of palm oil

MOSCOW, July 23. /TASS/. The State Duma [the lower house of the Russian Parliament — TASS] voted for the amendment cancelling the preferential VAT rate for palm oil and fixing its increase to 20%. The provision was approved in the form of an amendment to the second reading of the draft law lowering the VAT rate for fruits and vegetables to 10%.

The amendment cancels application of the preferential VAT rate of 10% in respect of palm oil sales operations. The standard rate of 20% will apply. The provision will come into force after lapse of one month from the law issuance date in case of its adoption but not earlier than the first day of the next VAT fiscal period.

Russian producers of natural foods believe that abolition of palm oil benefits will make the market healthier and reduce profit of counterfeit producers, particularly when making dairy products. At the same time, representatives of oils and fats and dairy industries questioned by TASS have different opinions regarding usefulness, harm and cheapness of palm oil.

Cancellation of palm oil benefits will positively affect Russian producers of natural vegetable oils, says Vladimir Kaimakov from Donmasloprodukt. "If VAT is increased now, palm oil price will grow naturally. Oils and fats plants and processors will probably turn for sunflower oil as an alternative," he noted.

"Support of the draft law [on palm oil VAT increase — TASS] marks a shift towards enhancing food safety in the country," says Director of Mamruko Company Ruslan Mamrukov.

VAT increase for palm oil should definitely influence the dairy market, Sergei Lyakhov from EkoNiva-APK Holding noted. "If palm [oil products — TASS] are less affordable, then products made of natural milk will be able to get a vaster niche on the market," he says.

Not all producers agree on the harm of palm oil. Exclusion of palm oil from food recipes will inevitably lead to the deterioration of end products, Oleg Kharlanov from EFKO claimed. "Palm oil is a critical ingredient of modern high-technology specialized fats and margarine used in certain leading branches of the domestic food industry," the expert said.

https://tass.com/economy/1070021
    par far

Post  par far Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:19 am

Will this have a negative effect on the Russian economy?

"GERMANY MAY SIMPLIFY VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR RUSSIANS UNDER 25 IN FIERCE ATTEMPT TO DEAL WITH OWN SOCIAL, DEMOGRAPHIC PROBLEMS."

https://southfront.org/germany-may-simplify-visa-requirements-for-russians-under-25-in-fierce-attempt-to-deal-with-own-social-demographic-problems/
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:34 am

par far wrote:Will this have a negative effect on the Russian economy?

"GERMANY MAY SIMPLIFY VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR RUSSIANS UNDER 25 IN FIERCE ATTEMPT TO DEAL WITH OWN SOCIAL, DEMOGRAPHIC PROBLEMS."

https://southfront.org/germany-may-simplify-visa-requirements-for-russians-under-25-in-fierce-attempt-to-deal-with-own-social-demographic-problems/

No. Because of Russia's education structure they wont have problem finding replacements.

Add to that, there is no such thing as infinite amount of jobs meaning many will end up jobless anyway. There are going to be a couple type of people who will leave to Germany:

1 - Educated people who cant find good wage similar jobs in Russia but will end up working in Germany and in many cases, sending money back home so Russia gains anyway (this is a common trait everywhere)
    2 - Non productive people who were planning to leave anyway, and hope to obtain something in Germany. In many cases, these people don't end up with jobs anyway and be welfare queens.

With first option, is good for both countries (much like many Germans who ended up moving to Russia or work in Russia or invest). Both end up becoming a cultural exchange and end up influencing each other through its population. This will end up as a move to bring Russian influence in Germany.

But overall, this will not solve Germany's overall problem and due to the multi kulti failure of Merkel and the ever growing number of no go zones in Germany for people whiter than brown, well, even Russian's wont be interested. Already Germany is a running joke in Ru net due to their shit liberal structure.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:40 am

George1 wrote:

MOSCOW, July 23. /TASS/. The State Duma [the lower house of the Russian Parliament — TASS] voted for the amendment cancelling the preferential VAT rate for palm oil and fixing its increase to 20%. The provision was approved in the form of an amendment to the second reading of the draft law lowering the VAT rate for fruits and vegetables to 10%.

The amendment cancels application of the preferential VAT rate of 10% in respect of palm oil sales operations. The standard rate of 20% will apply. The provision will come into force after lapse of one month from the law issuance date in case of its adoption but not earlier than the first day of the next VAT fiscal period.

Russian producers of natural foods believe that abolition of palm oil benefits will make the market healthier and reduce profit of counterfeit producers, particularly when making dairy products. At the same time, representatives of oils and fats and dairy industries questioned by TASS have different opinions regarding usefulness, harm and cheapness of palm oil.

Cancellation of palm oil benefits will positively affect Russian producers of natural vegetable oils, says Vladimir Kaimakov from Donmasloprodukt. "If VAT is increased now, palm oil price will grow naturally. Oils and fats plants and processors will probably turn for sunflower oil as an alternative," he noted.

"Support of the draft law [on palm oil VAT increase — TASS] marks a shift towards enhancing food safety in the country," says Director of Mamruko Company Ruslan Mamrukov.

VAT increase for palm oil should definitely influence the dairy market, Sergei Lyakhov from EkoNiva-APK Holding noted. "If palm [oil products — TASS] are less affordable, then products made of natural milk will be able to get a vaster niche on the market," he says.

Not all producers agree on the harm of palm oil. Exclusion of palm oil from food recipes will inevitably lead to the deterioration of end products, Oleg Kharlanov from EFKO claimed. "Palm oil is a critical ingredient of modern high-technology specialized fats and margarine used in certain leading branches of the domestic food industry," the expert said.

Palm oil is shit.  It just became huge because of how cheap and easy it was to obtain.  But Russia was facing issues back in 2014 where a lot of fake cheese and other products made entirely out of Palm oil was hitting market shelves.  This of course was curbed a bit but there still is random issues.  Plus it isn't good for you, especially in the amounts that are existing in nearly every item out there (chocolates, cheese and other dairy, basic packaged foods, etc).  There are other methods for fats that can be used.  Maybe they can reduce VAT tax on rapeseed and sunflower oil?  Less saturated fat that Palm oil. Plus such oils are in really growing production in Russia while demand climbs even more. This would drastically increase demand of such oils which will mean an even higher production growth in Russia. Big money and lots of opportunity.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:33 am

miketheterrible wrote:

No.  Because of Russia's education structure they wont have problem finding replacements.

Add to that, there is no such thing as infinite amount of jobs meaning many will end up jobless anyway.  There are going to be a couple type of people who will leave to Germany:

1 - Educated people who cant find good wage similar jobs in Russia but will end up working in Germany and in many cases, sending money back home so Russia gains anyway (this is a common trait everywhere)
    2 - Non productive people who were planning to leave anyway, and hope to obtain something in Germany.  In many cases, these people don't end up with jobs anyway and be welfare queens.

With first option, is good for both countries (much like many Germans who ended up moving to Russia or work in Russia or invest).  Both end up becoming a cultural exchange and end up influencing each other through its population.  This will end up as a move to bring Russian influence in Germany.

But overall, this will not solve Germany's overall problem and due to the multi kulti failure of Merkel and the ever growing number of no go zones in Germany for people whiter than brown, well, even Russian's wont be interested.  Already Germany is a running joke in Ru net due to their shit liberal structure.

There are shit tons of Russians in German work market now. My family member has coldstore and temperature controlled logistics company in Germany and he employs russians entirely. Russians are able to multitask and even drivers have dual purpose to act like stock controllers and inspection/control and act independently with the stock. There are plenty of German born russians too who still speak Russian and have German or even higher work ethics. You can't let turk or other 3rd world refuse to do white man's job.

Not to mention tech companies in Frankfurt got influx of highly educated Russians from UK.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:34 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    George1 wrote:

Palm oil is shit.  It just became huge because of how cheap and easy it was to obtain.  But Russia was facing issues back in 2014 where a lot of fake cheese and other products made entirely out of Palm oil was hitting market shelves.  This of course was curbed a bit but there still is random issues.  Plus it isn't good for you, especially in the amounts that are existing in nearly every item out there (chocolates, cheese and other dairy, basic packaged foods, etc).  There are other methods for fats that can be used.  Maybe they can reduce VAT tax on rapeseed and sunflower oil?  Less saturated fat that Palm oil. Plus such oils are in really growing production in Russia while demand climbs even more. This would drastically increase demand of such oils which will mean an even higher production growth in Russia. Big money and lots of opportunity.

I looked up palm oil and its alleged "poor health" effects are due to being a high saturated fat. I would understand if the palm oil
    was being processed for industrial use (e.g. biodiesel) and had all sorts of trace toxic chemicals in it. But the allegation that
    saturated fats lead to heart disease is unproven, politically driven nonsense that emerged in the USA during the 1960s and 1970s.
    Saturated fat has the following aspects:

1) it is unlikely to form trans bonds from cis bonds during cooking like most polyunsaturated vegetable oils (including sunflower
    an rapeseed oil)

2) saturated fat intake has zero impact on the LDL to HDL ratio and on the absolute value of LDL and HDL. This is a proven
    scientific fact. LDL results from sugar consumption (including starches) that directly generates triglycerides, which then
    form VLDL and then LDL. Eating some "fat free" cookies is bad for your cardiovascular health and not eating fat.

3) Eating fat does not make you fat. Fat has a very strong satiation feedback. Unlike with carbohydrates (basically sugars) which
    can be consumed until the stomach cannot take any more volume of food, there is a limit to how much fat you can consume. Of course,
    mixing sugar and fat is bad since your are fooling the satiation mechanism. But most people do not gorge on eclairs.

4) The "health benefits" of poly-unsaturated fats is sham. What happens is that poly-unsaturated fatty acids are typically kinked
    instead of linear molecules due to missing hydrogen atoms. Cell walls and other structures are made out of a forest of fatty acids
    that are supposed to be saturated. Consuming poly-unsaturated fatty acids results in LDL being deployed to fill the gaps. So
    instead of dealing with the source of high LDL (i.e. sugar from carbohydrates) you just introduce a sink for LDL. This is treating
    the symptom and not the cause. The popular statin drugs being pushed onto unsuspecting patients are the same type of sham. They
    act by blocking co-enzyme Q10 and suppressing LDL formation. But this drug is like shooting a sparrow with a cannon. Q10 is vital
    for a vast array of metabological chemical pathways. Not just LDL. We had the case of "Baycol" by Bayer which killed patients
    in a few months even though it was FDA approved. Supposedly the does was too high. In other words, statins are poison.

5) The 1960s and 1970s BS about fats and LDL has given use the myth of "eggs are bad for you" because they have lots of cholesterol.
    This is irrelevant since blood cholesterol levels are not due to consumption via food, but due to production by your liver. At the same
    time the LDL:HDL ratio has not been demonstrated to be an indicator of heart disease. The massive and long Framingham Heart Study
    has found vanishing correlation between heart disease and this ratio. In fact, there is more significance in having too little LDL
    when it comes to heart disease. Having too little LDL while consuming the "recommended" diet is definitely bad since cells are not
    able to be constructed to their necessary specifications.

If the saturated aspect of palm oil is its main "badness", then this is just hysteria. If it has contaminants or fractions that are
    directly toxic, then that is another issue.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:05 pm

Well, either they found that it's dangerous enough to warrant a vat tax increase on or they figured they would rather subsidize their own industry of oils.

Plus people in Russia are pissed off the the palm oil issue as is with dairy.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:13 pm

miketheterrible wrote:Well, either they found that it's dangerous enough to warrant a vat tax increase on or they figured they would rather subsidize their own industry of oils.

Plus people in Russia are pissed off the the palm oil issue as is with dairy.

I agree that using palm oil in place of dairy fats is a scam. I just disagree with it being intrinsically bad.

I wouldn't want to eat food made by shady companies that are prepared to not used dairy in dairy products. They
    could put all sorts of other sh*t into it too.

I forgot to note in my post above that when athero-sceloritic plaques are analyzed they are not found to contain any saturated
    fatty acids but have a large amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids. The origin of these plaques is not understood. It is
    likely that there is some chemical (e.g. free radical) induced inflammation of arterial walls (aerosol pollution is known
    to aggravate plaque growth so irritants in the blood stream are a central issue; then we have the high probability that
    bacteria are involved since it is known that bacteria survive inside our bodies and it is possible that they burrow
    into the zone outside the arterial wall). Cholesterol is a structural support chemical and it gets deployed to the
    damaged parts of the arterial wall where it starts to form a plaque. But it is not at all obvious that cholesterol
    is the problem. The same radical chemicals that damage the arterial wall appear to damage cholesterol as well. Oxidized
    cholesterol (from radical attack) is more sticky and smaller than the undamaged precursor. This makes the plaques worse
    and enhances their growth.

So we have a multivariate problem with no silver bullet solutions. One can also see an industry agenda in the whole heart disease
    mythology. Industrial chemicals, aerosol and NOx gas pollution and preservatives that enter the blood stream and damage
    arterial walls are totally ignored, but the natural LDL that our bodies produce to live is deemed the evil agent. Utter
    BS.

par far

Post  par far Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:33 am

miketheterrible wrote:

No.  Because of Russia's education structure they wont have problem finding replacements.

Add to that, there is no such thing as infinite amount of jobs meaning many will end up jobless anyway.  There are going to be a couple type of people who will leave to Germany:

2 - Non productive people who were planning to leave anyway, and hope to obtain something in Germany.  In many cases, these people don't end up with jobs anyway and be welfare queens.

With first option, is good for both countries (much like many Germans who ended up moving to Russia or work in Russia or invest).  Both end up becoming a cultural exchange and end up influencing each other through its population.  This will end up as a move to bring Russian influence in Germany.

But overall, this will not solve Germany's overall problem and due to the multi kulti failure of Merkel and the ever growing number of no go zones in Germany for people whiter than brown, well, even Russian's wont be interested.  Already Germany is a running joke in Ru net due to their shit liberal structure.

My sister likes to travel to Europe (she works for Air Canada, so she gets discounted tickets and packages), she won't go to Germany, UK or France this year but to the Islands(some islands are safe, as there are no migrants on there) because she said that the no go zones have grown in size and have become more dangerous(I have seen videos of Paris and some parts look like 3rd world country.) This is going to be a big problem because more and more migrants are coming into Europe. I wonder why the countries affected by this not act?

As for this development, I think it goes both ways, there maybe Germans that come to work in Russia and it will help increase Russian influence (this helps with things like the Nord Stream pipeline.) When the bankers destroy Germany lots of educated people will be looking for jobs.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:52 am

the no go zones have grown in size and have become more dangerous

If I may ask, dont these No Go Zones exist in Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, and other Russian republics with a significant islamic population?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:53 am

PhSt wrote:
    the no go zones have grown in size and have become more dangerous

If I may ask, dont these No Go Zones exist in Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, and other Russian republics with a significant islamic population?

The difference is that no major city in Russia has no go zones like in most major EU cities. Going to Chechnya is like going to another country.
    Also, do not lump Dagestan with Chechnya and Ingushetia. The Muslims in Dagestan are not anti-Russian and have been attacked by the
    Wahabbi Chechen warlords in 1999. There are no "no go zones" in Dagestan and for that matter in Tatarstan. Dagestan is a composite of
    a very large number of minorities who realize that they coexist in peace thanks to Russian oversight.

Of course, lack of no-go zones does not stop acts of violence and other criminality. But this involves not only discontented Muslims but all sorts
    of other people including recent cases with Armenian gangs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 am