Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian War: News #19

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4112
    Points : 4216
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Vann7 on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:38 pm

    New video , more zones capture for Syrian army in IDLIB..  Razz



    Where are those experts now hiding ,saying Russia lost the war?  Cool

    Russia plans for IDLIB is to capture it most of it.. or at very least ,kill all the terrorist there
    and force them to retreat from Syria , leaving only completely disarmed civilians ,that Russia will be allowed to monitor with their police with patrols and have full freedom to move..
    So is a long term plan.. as i said.. to little by little bleed the terrorist ,and discourage
    Alqaeda and ISIS in the future from ever joining NATO ,in any other adventure to fight Russia. Many of the terrorist being killed are from Tajikistan ,Kazakistan and ubekistan and chechens too ,from many former soviet republics.. and is not by coincidence..

    Basically NATO Third World War plan.. against Russia ,was a religion war..
    Befriending millions of terrorist and radical islam all over the world.. train them ,arm them finance them , give them a home in Europe and US , so called muslim safe zones .. and use them as NATO secret armies against Russia .. and Syria was the testing ground for NATO,for this major war proxy against Russia.. of using endless waves of Muslim radicals
    as their boots on the ground against Russia.. This is US was trying to transform Sweden ,and Norway some of their zones ,into hot bed for terrorist.. this was for a mass invasion of them on Russia.. following the scenario of Syria ,that most Syrian bordering countries were used ,to help hundred of thousands of jihadist cross the border ,and over run the country .


    Anglozionist powers had the idea or recruiting sectarian Muslim worlwide against Christian Russia. by using literary millions of jihadist armies well armed and trainned by NATO ,deployed at Russian borders and with the help of suicide cars ,rush into cities at the borders of Russia. and use civilians as human shields. but their ISIS project failed.. now they know their crazy idea will not work.. and so they trying to at least hold in idlib in Syria. and turn the kurds against Syria and Russia..
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:48 pm

    Vann7 wrote:New video , more zones capture for Syrian army in IDLIB..  Razz



    Where are those experts now hiding ,saying Russia lost the war?  Cool

    Russia plans for IDLIB is to capture it most of it.. or at very least ,kill all the terrorist there
    and force them to retreat from Syria , leaving only completely disarmed civilians ,that Russia will be allowed to monitor with their police with patrols and have full freedom to move..
    So is a long term plan.. as i said.. to little by little bleed the terrorist ,and discourage
    Alqaeda and ISIS in the future from ever joining NATO ,in any other adventure to fight Russia. Many of the terrorist being killed are from Tajikistan ,Kazakistan and ubekistan and chechens too ,from many former soviet republics.. and is not by coincidence..

    Basically NATO Third World War plan.. against Russia ,was a religion war..
    Befriending millions of terrorist and radical islam all over the world.. train them ,arm them finance them , give them a home in Europe and US , so called muslim safe zones .. and use them as NATO secret armies against Russia .. and Syria was the testing ground for NATO,for this major war proxy against Russia.. of using endless waves of Muslim radicals
    as their boots on the ground against Russia.. This is US was trying to transform Sweden ,and Norway some of their zones ,into hot bed for terrorist.. this was for a mass invasion of them on Russia.. following the scenario of Syria ,that most Syrian bordering countries were used ,to help hundred of thousands of jihadist cross the border ,and over run the country .


    Anglozionist powers had the idea or recruiting sectarian Muslim worlwide against Christian Russia. by using literary millions of jihadist armies well armed and trainned by NATO ,deployed at Russian borders and with the help of suicide cars ,rush into cities at the borders of Russia. and use civilians as human shields. but their ISIS project failed.. now they know their crazy idea will not work.. and so they trying to at least hold in idlib in Syria. and turn the kurds against Syria and Russia..

    The only thing Syria does not lack is fighting age young men. And they breed like rats. The way to end the terror in Idlib is to take away their lebensraum. Deny them living space. Without living space, they cannot breed. That. And securing the borders.
    avatar
    Mindstorm

    Posts : 846
    Points : 1013
    Join date : 2011-07-20

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Mindstorm on Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:33 pm

    Vann7 wrote:Something that clearly shows the video.. is How Russian super noisy airforce ,warns
    always terrorist when an attack comes  ,and give them an opportunity to hide..
    Russia lack of attack turbo fan Drones ,have been a very Huge problem for Russia.

    If Russia had something in service like the Predator drone ,since they came to Syria ,
    the casualties of the terrorist will have been 1 thousand times higher today.. aand probably the war over ,because they will be really scared to go to the outside..  The above video clearly proof how the lack of attack drones in service,significantly reduce Russia efficiency in the fight against terrorism.. Most times terrorism ,gets alerted by the Russian airforce noisy engines and they escape from the first strike..  Also makes Russia waste a TON more of bombs ,in hunting the terrorist that disperse , once they listen their airforce .


    The usual line of reasoning based upon badly guided "good sense" and and ignorance of actual data  Rolling Eyes

    Except for theatres of war where availability of air bases ,of the right size and typology ,positioned at useful range from the expected area of operation is scarce (or where political placet for large scale deployment of personell, equipment, weapons and aircraft on foreign soil is not provided by local administrations) the percentage of use of manned aircraft as strike platform and, even more, the amount of ammunition delivered in comparison with percentage of sortie on the total is crushingly lopsided in favour of manned aircraft , particularly obviously in bomber aircraft favour.

    This is the statistic infographic provided in 2016's speach of USAF Lt. Gen. John Raymond to explain US Air Force platform employment in OIR mission.

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Ce0m7_10

    MQ-1s -Predator-and MQ-9s -Reaper- accounted together for 33% (about 1/3) of the total sorties but only 7% (about 1/14) of the ordnance released ! , even more the percentage of success (number of enemy personell/equipment destroyed for single weapon delivered over the planned ones) of striking mission conducted by unmanned platform is also ,by CENTCOM data, the lower among those employed in Operation Inherent Resolve in Iraq and Syria (52% against the 89% of B-1s bombers and 78% of F-15Es).

    So much for all this debate about the supposed central role of UAVs as strike platform in western Air Forces and even more a supposed game-changing efficiency effect in anti-insurgency operations.......

    We can add here that where combined ground/air operation is taken into consideration the ratio of enemy personell and equipment destroyed/captured (and for ground troops enemy surrending/laying down arms) is usually at least 5-6:1 in favour of ground operations.


    UAV and UCAV at today offer only two , but profitable, noticeable advantage to Air Forces employing them : persistence and significantly lower cost for flight's hour, for this reason thiers usual mission (over 80% of missions also in Air Forces having ones capable to deliver weapons) is ISR, nothing more nothing less.

    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:37 pm

    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:33 pm

    attacking Latamnah defense



    attacking Kafr Zita defense



    attacking Latamnah defense





    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3649
    Points : 3641
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Isos on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:51 pm

    Can you stop spoiling this thread with everything you find on twitter stupid troll.

    Back on topic :

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Ebukkb10
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21455
    Points : 22005
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  GarryB on Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:05 am

    Further Twitter based posts will be posted to the thread created for the purpose at the end of this link:

    http://www.russiadefence.net/t7908p75-syrian-war-twitter-feed-update-information-thread

    Any such posts posted here will be moved over the next few days... after a few days they wont be moved to the new thread, they will be deleted from this thread.

    Hope I am being clear... feel free to PM me if you need further information or explanation.
    GarryB
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6547
    Points : 6614
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:45 pm

    GarryB wrote:Further Twitter based posts will be posted to the thread created for the purpose at the end of this link:

    http://www.russiadefence.net/t7908p75-syrian-war-twitter-feed-update-information-thread

    Any such posts posted here will be moved over the next few days... after a few days they wont be moved to the new thread, they will be deleted from this thread.

    Hope I am being clear... feel free to PM me if you need further information or explanation.
    GarryB

    thumbsup thumbsup
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:34 pm

    Fight people who hate Russia

    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:01 am

    attacking Latamnah defense

    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:43 pm

    attacking Latamnah defense

    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:43 pm

    attacking Kafr Zita defense







    attacking Mork defense



    attacking Latmin defense

    nomadski
    nomadski

    Posts : 520
    Points : 522
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  nomadski on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:07 am

    I heard about , Turkey / yank " agreement ", for Turk forces 13 km advance into northern Syria. I  thought before that if a country that has large Kurd minority , like Turkey , captures further Kurdish land, as a means to consolidate it's power, and make a permanent annexation , rather than  a punitive advance and retreat , that they have in effect enlarged the Kurd territory and aided in it's unification. Unless the newly annexed territory is ethnically cleansed and ethnic kurds removed en masse and deported. Which is not moral or practical. The Turks will find this limited advance to be of no use militarily. As kurds will simply withdraw forces, and redouble efforts against Turks. One option, apart from yank withdrawal , which will not happen, is an all out assault to disarm the kurds. Followed by handing back the Syrian territory back to Syria. So that Kurd territory is broken up between different states and no distinct ethnic identity or political union can form. The other option, is to help Iran and Iraq to close Iraqi border against Yank supplies. The popular Iraqi forces doing the heavy lifting. Is Erdogan listening?
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:29 am

    Forpost drone guides destruction of rebel tank in Hama

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1475
    Points : 1467
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:40 am

    Can Ultimatewarrior please post his videos to the twitter thread the entire reason that's there is so he can spam it.

    Using youtube videos instead doesn't change the fact it's the same thing over.

    I am getting tired of clicking on this thread only to see endless posts of videos.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:28 am

    Fight the people who hate Russia

    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:29 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Can Ultimatewarrior please post his videos to the twitter thread the entire reason that's there is so he can spam it.

    Using youtube videos instead doesn't change the fact it's the same thing over.

    I am getting tired of clicking on this thread only to see endless posts of videos.

    SeiSoloyvov the Russia hater can't take it anymore. Oh poor baby. Go hug your Yankee papa. Cool Enjoy your Russia haters buddies getting slaughtered in Syria.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1475
    Points : 1467
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:28 am

    ultimatewarrior wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Can Ultimatewarrior please post his videos to the twitter thread the entire reason that's there is so he can spam it.

    Using youtube videos instead doesn't change the fact it's the same thing over.

    I am getting tired of clicking on this thread only to see endless posts of videos.

    SeiSoloyvov the Russia hater can't take it anymore. Oh poor baby. Go hug your Yankee papa. Cool Enjoy your Russia haters buddies getting slaughtered in Syria.

    -Sigh-

    I am not a Russian hater you idiot.

    Like others, I am annoyed that you keep spamming the same type of videos in this thread that do not add anything to the discussion. A thread was mae so you can do that. So go post it there.

    I could care less if those rebels die, so shut up you imbecile.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:06 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    ultimatewarrior wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Can Ultimatewarrior please post his videos to the twitter thread the entire reason that's there is so he can spam it.

    Using youtube videos instead doesn't change the fact it's the same thing over.

    I am getting tired of clicking on this thread only to see endless posts of videos.

    SeiSoloyvov the Russia hater can't take it anymore. Oh poor baby. Go hug your Yankee papa. Cool Enjoy your Russia haters buddies getting slaughtered in Syria.

    -Sigh-

    I am not a Russian hater you idiot.

    Like others, I am annoyed that you keep spamming the same type of videos in this thread that do not add anything to the discussion. A thread was mae so you can do that. So go post it there.

    I could care less if those rebels die, so shut up you imbecile.

    There's nothing to discuss in this thread. Only videos. War is not about talking. War is about fighting. If you want to discuss, discuss. I'm not stopping anyone from discussing.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:10 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I could care less if those rebels die, so shut up you imbecile.

    Mods. Insulting other members is against forum rules.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1475
    Points : 1467
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:17 am

    ultimatewarrior wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I could care less if those rebels die, so shut up you imbecile.

    Mods. Insulting other members is against forum rules.

    You called me a "Russian Hater" First, again saying I hate Russians, Implying I am Racist.

    After I clearly told you the first time you pulled that stunt I wasn't.

    You are also trying to circumvent not being able to spam videos in this thread by using youtube instead of twitter but HEY.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:18 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    ultimatewarrior wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I could care less if those rebels die, so shut up you imbecile.

    Mods. Insulting other members is against forum rules.

    You called me a "Russian Hater" First, again saying I hate Russians, Implying I am Racist.

    After I clearly told you the first time you pulled that stunt I wasn't.

    You are also trying to circumvent not being able to spam videos in this thread by using youtube instead of twitter but HEY.

    I never spammed this thread. All the twitter posts are posted in the other thread.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1475
    Points : 1467
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:19 am

    Yes, you do spam this thread, don't even try and deny that.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:20 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Yes, you do spam this thread, don't even try and deny that.

    Show me where I spam this thread.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 523
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:20 am

    Fight the people who hate Russia. Sani mortar and Msta-B howitzer seen in video below.


    Sponsored content

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:49 pm