Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian War: News #19

    verkhoturye51
    verkhoturye51

    Posts : 449
    Points : 445
    Join date : 2018-03-02

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  verkhoturye51 on Wed May 01, 2019 12:14 pm

    Kick the terrorists ass. Trump is history. Trump is going down. Taking out the trash.

    Russian bombing of Al Nusra will now finally quiet down Pompeo's declarations of victory in Syria Smile
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 114
    Points : 118
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Fri May 03, 2019 5:12 pm

    As Russia is bombing idlib, first US casualty of Turkish military:
    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 WEB-MICHAEL-PVT-768x512


    The US-led coalition against ISIS announced on April 30 that a U.S. service member has died in a noncombat incident in northern Syria.

    The coalition’s official statement says that Pvt. Michael Thomason, 28, from southwest Detroit lost his live on April 29, without providing any further details. However, Thomason’s family said that “he had been shot and killed,” according to the local WXYZ TV.

    Thomason’s death resurfaced on the news on May 1, when several Kurdish sources and Western activists close to the US-bacekd Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) claimed that the U.S. soldier was killed by the Turkish military.


    101st Airborne.

    Pentagon is not admitting the cause of death, but to me it seems Turkey is moving in on kurds while russia cleans the rat infestation in Idlib. Interesting.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1475
    Points : 1467
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sat May 04, 2019 1:12 am

    That's a cute propaganda piece.

    The guy was indeed shot but not by the turks.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21749
    Points : 22295
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  GarryB on Sat May 04, 2019 4:39 am

    Are you suggesting he committed suicide... was it friendly fire... or did one of your terrorist allies do it?
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3758
    Points : 3746
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Isos on Sat May 04, 2019 10:58 pm

    GarryB wrote:Are you suggesting he committed suicide... was it friendly fire... or did one of your terrorist allies do it?

    US naver admit their losses. It's always accident or friendly fire or never hapened and delete all the proves it hapened.
    nomadski
    nomadski

    Posts : 548
    Points : 550
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  nomadski on Sun May 05, 2019 1:48 pm

    After the fail of JCPOA ,  I heard  that some Iranians have analysis and they try  to predict the future . Among the wrong analysis is that  there will be no war between USA and Iran . And that Iran has enough reserves to withstand sanctions for a decade !  ( The boiling frog in a pan syndrome ! ) . Even if yanks do not go to war with Iran , then Iran may have to go to  war with the yanks  . And for this reason they should prepare .

    Among the wrong analysis , I heard that secret strikes  by Iran , through proxies should be done . Infact the British recently admitted,  in a parliamentary committee,  that secret strikes and cyber and hybrid war was the preferred option for them  . For small scale operations . But we should not do anything in secret.  

    If what you say is good and true . Then you should and could say in public . You fight in uniform .  Iran can now double it's efforts to drive the yank terrorist and co , out of the region.  All economic and military are legitimate targets . As far as possible together and in cooperation with national governments . Or national liberation forces .  If we supply arms that ends up pushing the yanks out of region , then we proudly say . Openly .

    In this struggle, all democratic national forces , workers and democratic socialists and progressives must be identified and supported . The fight against reactionary capitalists and big land lords , dressed as islamists , or terrorists , in conjunction with foreign American help , must be carried foreward in the political sphere as well . No more should a religious veil, and ignorance allow the enemies of the people , to disguise themselves . As revolutionaries . Killing and murdering . In any country in ME .
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1475
    Points : 1467
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Mon May 06, 2019 5:48 am

    GarryB wrote:Are you suggesting he committed suicide... was it friendly fire... or did one of your terrorist allies do it?

    ISIS did it.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1475
    Points : 1467
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Mon May 06, 2019 5:49 am

    Isos wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Are you suggesting he committed suicide... was it friendly fire... or did one of your terrorist allies do it?

    US naver admit their losses. It's always accident or friendly fire or never hapened and delete all the proves it hapened.

    Yet we have said guys died from enemy fire in Syria, but hey who cares about facts.

    Not to say we don't at times cover something up but Russia does the same, welcome to standard practice.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4131
    Points : 4235
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Vann7 on Mon May 06, 2019 9:02 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Are you suggesting he committed suicide... was it friendly fire... or did one of your terrorist allies do it?

    US naver admit their losses. It's always accident or friendly fire or never hapened and delete all the proves it hapened.

    Yet we have said guys died from enemy fire in Syria, but hey who cares about facts.

    Not to say we don't at times cover something up but Russia does the same, welcome to standard practice.

    I know of a friend that is a veteran of the Afghan war for many years...before getting retired..some years ago..that he was in a company that is in charge of clearing roads from mines.. And he was  in charge of a team of dozens of soldiers .  According to him , one day , he had a request , that he had to send his group to another place their help was requested.. so he had to stay behind for some reasons and send them first to join them later.... for a special assignment... with the bad luck that all of his team was wiped in an Ambush ,by the Talibans..  After that event he lost the interest in the army and quit , perhaps he was released with paid from duty , after that.. no idea of the details.. the
    thing is that He lost interest in following his Army career after that deadly incident ,that by luck don't ended his life.. because if he was with his group.. will have faced the same luck..
     
    That story took me by surprise ,because i never see news anywhere of dozens of US soldiers killed in an Ambush in just one day in just one event so quick in afganistan.... If you follow US official news from the past 7-10 years.. then it will made it look ,they almost never have casualties..  But what happens is they hide their real casualties.. big time.. and My Friend was not any Private military contractor.. but a genuine US army soldier in active service ,deployed in afganistan..

    I also know of another incident , of 2 apache Hellicopters shot down in IRAQ..this years later ,that Bush declared mission acomplished..  by Guerrilla fighters.. This was told to me ..by someone who was also a veteran from that war..and the last 2 weeks in service , he saw 2 apache hellicopters taken down by enemy fire.. This came as a response to a brainwashed idiot.. who claimed the track record of US apache hellicopters is perfect.. (battle tested) ,he told it as if they can't be defeated..
    And again such things are never reported in the news..  completely hidden..

    Also in the Donetsk war...in Ukraine.. the governor , claimed ,that there was American special forces
    too fighting with Ukrainian nazis battalions.. On interviews he told to a journalist  he told,there was African black color soldiers who speak English killed by them in the frontline .. and that he could show  his bodies to proof it..   So moral of the story is , that US rarely report their casualties.. or completely hide or minimize them.. it will be very bad for the morale of the Army to tell ,that 12 to 20 soldiers
    were ambushed in afganistan.. and all wiped ,or that 2 Apache hellicopters were shot down withing a week difference.

    In the Syrian war.. Chinese military media controlled by Chinese Government.. . in chinese language. was claiming up to 1500+ Americans  special forces/Private contractors.. were killed by Russia Airforce and Syrian army in the liberation of Eastern Ghouta in Damascus..  And the news spread to english language ,because of American radio shows , got the information and passed it..  Also they claimed british special forces arrested too by Syrian army in the liberation for that city.. and in that same week days laters.. something strange happened.. The hostilities of UK and US against Russia increased 10x fold against Russia.. days later ,surprise surprise Sputnik news.. report about the British incident of UK soldiers arrested..But told nothing about any Americans killed that chinese media was claiming....  So the Chinese Gov/military sources who have close contact with Russia Government intelligence, either got it half right or Russian media to not humiliate US.too much. only reported the British soldiers arrested.. so in that same week..hell broke.. and hostilities increased significantly against Russia.. Russia was accused of using chemical weapons in Britian against civilians. trying a spy and his daughter.. and  theresa,was  pushing for TOTAL economic isolation of Europe against Russia after Russia liberate Eastern Ghouta..at warnings of US to not do it.. and then the biggest Cruise missile attack in Syria began too.. Coincidence?  i don't think so..

    in wars the truth is the first casualty.. and yes US and Russia do it.. but...
    It seems to me that NATO hides more their casualties ,than Russia.. because i have never heard
    of an ambush of dozens of soldiers before ,in a routine mission.. is very rare.. that western news report those things.. and never heard before of 2 apaches crashing in same week.. to enemy fire..
    This was told by one Veteran of IRAQ.. that happened in the last week ,he was in IRAQ..

    And don't be surprised.. that NATO is hiding something with their warship sinked ,in norway
    during their major exercises.. Russian media.. before any news , was told of a warship accident..
    Vesti news was saying ,the exercises were a "TOTAL Disaster" in big letters.. but did not explained well what happened.. I never understood.. what was the fuzz about mocking the exercises until
    NATO release a report of their warship sinked.. So Russia knew about it.. shared it with their media.. lol1   and i can't believe for a second ,that GPS problems ,was the reason of the sinking of a warship.. Suspect   neither i believe that 2 american warships will collide with 2 fishing boats in the same week in south China sea..  and will leave a big Hole in the warship.. with the weapons such warships have and the escorts.. it will be impossible for a fishing boat to get anywhere close a warship for fear they armed by terrorist with huge home made bombs.. In short US hides all the time
    their casualties.. whenever they can .. and so Israel do the same w their casualties in Syria of their planes. Now the IRON dome was defeated by hamas kitchen rockets that kill 3 civilians and destroy many civilian zones in Israel....when it was supposed to be an "impenetrable air defense"..
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6588
    Points : 6655
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  JohninMK on Tue May 07, 2019 12:35 pm

    Good video from a couple of days ago. Shows clearly the dangers of a tunnel complex. Frame forward it from about 7 secs and you will see 2/3 small bombs strike followed by internal explosions and smoke out of tunnel entrances. The best is the orange glow in the main entrance before the blast exits. Looks like it set the internal ammo/stores dump off as well. Not many people in evidence.

    Drinks all round back at base.

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21749
    Points : 22295
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  GarryB on Tue May 07, 2019 12:53 pm

    Even if their GPS navigation system was totally jammed that Norwegian ship still had onboard radar to show where the ship was and where other ships nearby were in relation to them and their relative speeds and headings... even if the GPS system was off they still should not have sailed in to that tanker.

    I saw a follow up report stating the closing of that water way was actually costing them tens of millions of dollars a day because they used that area for tankers moving oil, so that collision cost them a huge amount of money and now their remaining ships will have to be used even more to fill the gap of not having that vessel.

    They were hoping to recover some money by selling the sunken ship for scrap...

    BTW nice video, but attacking tunnels is actually pretty hard... the soviets adapted a lot of very special techniques to deal with tunnel entrances.

    One of their tricks was to take captured mines (they called them Italian mines because that was who made them) and they replaced the fuse with a detonator connected to det cord for about 120 cm and then a ball of plastic explosive (RDX) and then another length of det cord of a few metres followed by a fuse. They had a rope tied around the mine with the det cord tied to the rope at various points up so at the bottom was the mine and then just over a metre above was a ball of maybe 100 grammes of RDX attached to the mine by det cord and held in place by the rope and then the rope continued up and then near the top they tied another rope to the original rope so the rope was Y shaped... the det cord continued up to the top and there was a pull fuse attached to the end of the det cord.

    The problem was that the tunnel entrance was often an open hole in the ground that was dark and so if you stuck your head over and looked down you were likely to get shot in the face and killed... so what they would do is hold each end of the Y shaped rope on each side of the top of the hole and lower the mine down... when it reached the bottom it got slack so they put rocks on the rope to hold it in place and pulled the fuse and retired to a safe distance.

    Basically when the fuse burned out and detonated the det cord... which is just plastic explosive wrapped in plastic to make it like a cord or rope, so the blast travelled down the det cord at about 3km/s and it first hits the blob of RDX explosive which of course explodes but the det cord continues to "burn" down to the mine with a detonator fitted which also immediately explodes too. The mine has 4-5 kgs of HE in it so it makes a good boom.

    But why some complex and elaborate?

    Well when there is a hole in the ground and you drop a bomb or a grenade down into it most of the time the blast is directed back up out and does not go into the tunnels and effect those in there.

    With this method you can place the explosive without getting shot and that ball of HE up from the mine creates a ball of a high pressure explosion that blocks the explosion of the mine going up and out so the explosion is directed sideways an into the tunnels and is rather more effective because of that.

    Sometimes for a very big hole they just used two mines a metre or two apart with detonators in the fuse wells linked by det cord.... it was apparently very effective, but it was important to have troops around the place with rifles and machine guns at the ready because these explosives going off often blew dust out of other entrances revealing openings for the tunnels where enemy could appear to escape the dust...
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1475
    Points : 1467
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Wed May 08, 2019 12:11 am

    So the battle starts the first push by the SAA took place, let's see how this goes.
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

    Posts : 2914
    Points : 3790
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Vladimir79 on Wed May 08, 2019 1:28 am

    More than half of Russians support the termination of the operation in Syria

    Published: 06/05/2019 09:50

    After the end of the active phase of the operation in Syria, the interest of Russians in events in the Middle East has sharply declined, but over the past two years the number of people in Russia has increased who are in favor of withdrawing Russian troops from the territory of the Arab Republic.

    According to a survey conducted by the Levada Center, 55 percent of Russians consider it necessary to terminate the operation in Syria. In support of the Russian military presence in the Syrian Arab Republic expressed 30 percent of respondents. For example, we note that in 2017, 49 percent of participants in a similar survey supported the termination of the operation in Syria. The survey participants were 1,625 people from 50 regions of Russia. The study was conducted by personal interviewing.

    We add that 37 percent of respondents expressed their concern about the possibility of turning the conflict in the SAR into a “new Afghanistan”. For two years, people who hold such an opinion, has increased by 5 percent. At the same time, 30 percent of respondents consider such a development as unlikely. We also note that 35 percent of Russians do not approve of the policy of the Russian Federation towards Syria, but more than half of respondents adhere to the opposite opinion (53 percent).

    In addition, sociologists note a sharp decline in interest in the conflict in Syria. According to surveys of the Levada Center, over the past year the number of Russians watching the events in the SAR has decreased from 86 to 61 percent. At the same time, only 13 percent of respondents closely monitor developments, while 48 percent know only a little about them.

    Experts explain the decline in interest in the above topic by the cessation of large-scale hostilities and, as a result, a decrease in the number of news. However, some political scientists are confident that the Russians have simply switched from the foreign policy agenda to the situation in the country, namely, to rising prices and lowering wages.

    Источник: https://versia.ru/bolee-poloviny-rossiyan-vystupayut-za-prekrashhenie-operacii-v-sirii
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3771
    Points : 3751
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed May 08, 2019 5:20 am

    98% of statistics are made up on the spot.

    Seriously, I doubt average Russian cares. Especially since there are more than 1,650 Russians in Russia.
    auslander
    auslander

    Posts : 1195
    Points : 1265
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  auslander on Wed May 08, 2019 7:54 am

    One has to take Levada Center with a bit of a grain of salt. They are firmly in the Atlanticist camp and are considered a bit of a holdover from the early days of the demise of SSSR.
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

    Posts : 603
    Points : 603
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Kimppis on Wed May 08, 2019 7:45 pm

    It's true that Levada is pro-Western liberal, but I think they should be considered reliable in general, because:  
    http://www.unz.com/akarlin/russophobias-bane/
    I.e. they don't make shit up.

    Russophiles shouldn't go down to the level of Western media and cherry-pick whatever facts fit their narrative. I'm sure people here would have no problems with "1,650 Russians" if those results had been the opposite.

    I think those numbers are totally believable. How are they not? Why would such an operation be popular among ordinary Russians in the long-term? As miketheterrible said, most people simply don't care about these things. Russia is no exception.

    The survey actually shows that the operation isn't really particularly unpopular, either. And as was mentioned, the situation has not radically changed since 2017. In fact, I remember a very similar article from 2017 that was posted here.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4701
    Points : 4820
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  kvs on Wed May 08, 2019 8:44 pm

    Kimppis wrote:It's true that Levada is pro-Western liberal, but I think they should be considered reliable in general, because:  
    http://www.unz.com/akarlin/russophobias-bane/
    I.e. they don't make shit up.

    Russophiles shouldn't go down to the level of Western media and cherry-pick whatever facts fit their narrative. I'm sure people here would have no problems with "1,650 Russians" if those results had been the opposite.

    I think those numbers are totally believable. How are they not? Why would such an operation be popular among ordinary Russians in the long-term? As miketheterrible said, most people simply don't care about these things. Russia is no exception.

    The survey actually shows that the operation isn't really particularly unpopular, either. And as was mentioned, the situation has not radically changed since 2017. In fact, I remember a very similar article from 2017 that was posted here.

    The tone of the question determines the response pattern. If the same poll on Syria was conducted with a bit of context (Russia's
    ongoing program to create a cordon sanitaire from Lebanon to Afghanistan to keep the Wahabbi hordes at bay) then most Russians
    would recognize the need for this and answer accordingly. Levada makes it seem to the people being polled that this is some one off
    operation that is past its use-by date. Polls are far worse than any statistics. The saying should be: lies, damned lies and polls.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

    Posts : 299
    Points : 378
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Odin of Ossetia on Wed May 08, 2019 10:26 pm






    You mean a Second Afghanistan only on a much larger scale?


    Soviet Union could not do that, I doubt Russian Federation can.

    So that the Ukrainian neo-Nazis would get a much larger break than they are already getting?

    So that the precious Russian resources get wasted on a far away escapade while the border with China is "guarded" by mannequins?


    Only a brilliant Ukrainian mind could have came up with this idea.


    All that is needed to keep the Wahabbis away is to deal effectively with them inside of Russia.


    And the West never wanted Assad overthrown; therefore, Putin is not a hero by saving his regime.



    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21749
    Points : 22295
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  GarryB on Thu May 09, 2019 3:08 am

    And the West never wanted Assad overthrown; therefore, Putin is not a hero by saving his regime.

    Several western leaders said Assad must go.

    They are on record stating that Syria has no future with Assad in power.

    Putin is a hero for preventing Syria from slipping in to the chaos that envelops Libya and Afghanistan.

    Iran is also a hero for the same thing as are those Syrians with the spine to not change sides for money or 72 virgins or whatever, and did the hard work on the ground.

    It would be amusing to see a similar poll of Americans regarding US occupations of territory in Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan and places in Africa and most other continents... remember part of the reason Trump was elected was on his call to stop invading and interfering in other countries and to bring american soldiers home...
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1475
    Points : 1467
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri May 10, 2019 2:21 am

    So far the SAA advance is going alright the goal of the first stage of the operation will be to seize Maraat and the areas around it.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3771
    Points : 3751
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  miketheterrible on Fri May 10, 2019 4:32 am

    Odin of Ossetia wrote:




    You mean a Second Afghanistan only on a much larger scale?


    Soviet Union could not do that, I doubt Russian Federation can.

    So that the Ukrainian neo-Nazis would get a much larger break than they are already getting?

    So that the precious Russian resources get wasted on a far away escapade while the border with China is "guarded" by mannequins?


    Only a brilliant Ukrainian mind could have came up with this idea.


    All that is needed to keep the Wahabbis away is to deal effectively with them inside of Russia.


    And the West never wanted Assad overthrown; therefore, Putin is not a hero by saving his regime.




    I know Poland is rather backwards but I never figured you wouldn't have even the basic skills to google?

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/who-said-assad-must-go-and-where-are-they-now
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3758
    Points : 3746
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Isos on Mon May 13, 2019 2:32 pm

    Syrian Military Capabilities
    @Syrian_MC
    ·
    1h
    The S-300 started to harass the Israeli jets over Lebanon

    Let’s see where this is going
    And i hope it’s not a loner battery
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4131
    Points : 4235
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Vann7 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 pm

    Some progress of Syrian army .. is not a full scale operation, limited instead..
    but good enough to break the morale of the terrorist and make them nervous..
    It will be interesting to see if Turkey come in the defense of Alnusra Alqaeda , or if they
    will look to the side...  my bet is they will do a bit of both.. partial help with equipment so they
    hold positions..

    Is a slow ,limited but decisive new military operations

    https://www.fort-russ.com/2019/05/full-situation-report-syrian-army-advances-latakia-and-hama/

    what is surprising is the silence of western media ? Pro NATO media generally scream Syria and Russia are bombing a new hospital with children every day.  they did the same to eastern Aleppo as if
    that small zone , Russia liberated had more hospitals than all European union combined..  Maybe trump is busy with his new planned IRAN war..?

    in the next days ,weeks or months.. 2019 ,it will be the year.. that the real future
    between Russia and Turkey relations will be known..  It will depends on ERdogan actions in Syria
    vs advancing Syrian Army over alnusra-Alqaeda positions.. in Hama and Idlib.

    Interesting to say the least Erdogan is holding the largest military naval drills in history ,apparently now ,according to RT... the question is to send a message to who? To Russia for helping Syrian army recover its own territory away from Alqaeda ? or to US planned war against IRAN ?

    When it comes to IRAN potential war , of Trump..  if i were to bet.. it will be..
    Trump administration , to please Israel .. will nuke IRAN nuclear reactor..
    Because there is no way US army will invade IRAN as they did in IRAQ... because contrary IRAQ
    who was with obsolete military hardware..and poor trainning, very weakened for many years of sanctions . IRAN have pretty descent and strong modern weapons and missiles ,that Russia provides
    to them and also they developed too..but also US knows well , That Russia can very easily supply
    endlessly IRAN with weapons through the caspian sea.. and provide intelligence in near real time .by the minute or hour , to IRAN of US military and navy positions.. from space..

    So if i were to Bet.. any US actions on IRAN.. a victory for them could be to destroy IRAN nuclear reactor. in a big saturation attack .and then hold the best they can , the retaliatory attacks of IRAN on Israel and Saudi Arabia and waves of missiles.. something they can do.. since IRAN don't have
    enough air defenses to completely shield its country from a massive saturation attack..
    neither Syria..  and Russia aid to IRAN will be limited to supply of weapons and logistics.. but
    will not do the job ,that Iranian army should do , in defense of their territory.  What is in question
    however is if US will have the capabilities to stop the war.. because once they start it..and destroy
    Iran nuclear reactor.. it will be a declaration of war and US can't later say sorry.. we will not do it again.. IRAN can easily close the persian gulf with mines and speed boats armed with missiles and no oil tanker traveling  will be safe.. the other big risk in Trump adventure is ,they could lose warships
    with IRAN retaliation.. and saudi oil fields burned to the ground. So sky rocketing Oil prices world wide.


    avatar
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

    Posts : 102
    Points : 104
    Join date : 2017-01-14

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond on Wed May 15, 2019 10:50 pm

    That naval drill is mostly about East Med gas reserves. Against Greece and Israel.
    avatar
    ult

    Posts : 743
    Points : 783
    Join date : 2015-02-20

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  ult on Thu May 16, 2019 8:17 am

    New ANNA video from N.Hama. I guess subtitles are coming soon.


    Sponsored content

    Syrian War: News #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:35 pm