Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+40
Fred333
Godric
Skandalwitwe
Neutrality
bantugbro
Kimppis
KomissarBojanchev
T-47
George1
SeigSoloyvov
Cyberspec
KiloGolf
VARGR198
lycantrop
medo
GarryB
d_taddei2
Austin
Big_Gazza
Erk
Airman
storm333
nomadski
Regular
OminousSpudd
BKP
calm
AbdulhamidtheSecond
AlfaT8
Benya
arpakola
eehnie
ATLASCUB
kvs
auslander
franco
Vann7
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
0nillie0
44 posters

Syrian War: News #14

par far

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 26 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

Post  par far Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:53 pm

"SYRIAN GOVERNMENT DISBANDS DESERT HAWKS BRIGADE – REPORTS."

"The Syrian government has reportedly disbanded the Desert Hawks Brigade (Liwa Suqur al-Sahara), a private armed militia founded and led by Colonel Mohammad Jaber.

The decision followed of a series of the questionable events linked to the group. The Desert Hawks Brigade had been temporarily deployed to the eastern Hama countryside for a widely-expected operation to liberate the ISIS-held town of Uqayribat. However, the brigade withdrew from the area after few days of the fighting. According to local sources, tensions with the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and other pro-government units were the reason behind the decision.

According to reports, members of the Desert Hawks Brigade will have an opporunity to joint the SAA 5th Assault Corps, the Qalamoun Shield Forces or other pro-government units.

Colonel Mohammad Jaber allegedly left Syria and is now in Russia where he and his brother, Aymen al-Jaber, have some property."

I am going to say that they have served their purpose and will now live a nice life(along with their families) in Russia and Iran.

https://southfront.org/syrian-government-disbands-desert-hawks-brigade-reports/

"KREMLIN: RUSSIAN VOLUNTEERS MAY BE DEPLOYED IN SYRIA."

https://southfront.org/kremlin-russian-volunteers-may-be-deployed-in-syria/

Last edited by par far on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:55 pm

Sukhna is being worked on currently, rough map:
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 26 DGOwjxfXgAAhLNW
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:00 pm

Tantul mountain was captured yesterday.
    par far

Post  par far Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:17 pm

https://southfront.org/syrian-war-report-august-2-2017-us-backed-forces-run-away-from-at-tanf/

par far

Post  par far Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:20 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Tantul mountain was captured yesterday.

Hello Seig, I know you have answered this question before but the situation is a little different on the front, Turkey attacked the Kurds, on the border area recently, people are saying, the Turks did this to see what the US reaction would be, do you think the US will allow the Turks too attack the Kurds on the border areas?
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Benya wrote:I only wrote this post because time to time I got sick and tired reading your recent posts, which are aimed directly to derail the topics and spark hostility between members.

I'm also sick reading dirty propaganda here with negative value. Constant intoxication from a few people, likely being professionals of it. And still we will have to applaud a self labeled worker for the US in Syria, saying he will go to Deir Ezzor before than the Syrian and Russian Armed Forces. Well. A big NO. Will not have a nice welcome from me.

Taking this position you take your side. In the side of the intoxication. Good to know.

Now we have to see if you also begin intoxicating or not. Until now was not the case. I never said about your comments, with coincident or different oppinions, same or different oppinions never have been a problem. And I'm so sick reading your last comment too. As consequence the things changed.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:49 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:In short SAA command has realized they cannot seize Hama area from ISIs via front line assault without redeploying a large number of men, So they are focusing on the Raf road, hoping to choke ISIS out that way

One example of intoxication reversed by the facts this weekend

LoL in your head the SAA must have more men than they do and I guess the fact all their past attempts to break ISIS lines via Hama have failed but hey yeah "intoxication" alright.

Run along armchair general, because you once again have shown you know shit.

I mean gee...I wonder why the SAA forces are advancing along the Raf road....if I am "intoxicated". Hm....guess the SAA army is intoxicated also then~

Cause they are advancing EXACTLY how I said.

what a clown~

and what facts....do you know how to read a map....After they took Resafa they have been advancing down along that road ever since and all their gains are in those positions.

Oh let me be clear here because you cannot understand English!.

You see there is a road that attaches Resafa to sukan, the SAA are advancing down along this road to prevent ISis from getting supplies in Eastern Hama and if you called that "intoxication" you have something wrong with you mentally.

Which is your rank in the US forces exactly, Senior Shoe Shiner? You are not able to smell what is under your nose. You are not able to smell still the Russian/Syrian strategy.

So funny to see.

You do realize that he was right on everything that happened in previous couple of years?

Including accurately predicting Russian/Syrian strategy  Razz

Everyone see how he was and is wrong.

Name one example.

Just one and I will apologize.

One is all it takes.

C'mon, prove me wrong, I dare ya' !!! Cool

Time to remember you owe apologies Twisted Evil

Do you see now more clearly how the initial comment of SeigSoloyvov was full wrong? Specially the bolded part. And the next answer? More mistakes to bold. Time talks and now we see who are the real clowns.

What a gang of intoxicators and "strategists" we have to suffer here. You are not able to smell the Russian/Syrian strategy despite having it under your nose. Not rare to see you defeated.
    @eehenia

In short SAA command has realized they cannot seize Hama area from ISIs via front line assault without redeploying a large number of men

And they didn't. Russians done the work for them trough airstrikes, political pressure and settlements​.

SAA just walked in after someone else done all the work.

In the meantime SAA continues to operate in the same manner that Seig has described.

So how do I owe you an apology? If you want one then prove me wrong first.

50 years from now when Russia maybe builds half-large aircraft carrier will I owe apology too because I said now that they would not be able to do it in less than 30 years?

Lol you even qouted not the right part.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Advice to people about Eehnie do not respond to him, if you respond to him you feed him best thing you can do is ignore him.

I am all for constructive chats but that guy ain't interested in them, his way or the highway.

That is my advice to you all.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:56 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Advice to people about Eehnie do not respond to him, if you respond to him you feed him best thing you can do is ignore him.

I am all for constructive chats but that guy ain't interested in them, his way or the highway.

That is my advice to you all.

Defeated by the reality.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:09 pm

eehnie wrote:
    Benya wrote:..........

I'm also sick reading dirty propaganda here with negative value. Constant intoxication from a few people, likely being professionals of it. ....

Oh you...   lovelol1

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 26 1346874426962_2336120
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:11 pm

par far wrote:

Hello Seig, I know you have answered this question before but the situation is a little different on the front, Turkey attacked the Kurds, on the border area recently, people are saying, the Turks did this to see what the US reaction would be, do you think the US will allow the Turks too attack the Kurds on the border areas?

No that attack was a test to see if we would oppose them advancing into that area and we did. We have troops patrolling the boarders, only way the Turks can advance from that area. Only way the turks can advance is if they are willing to go over the bodies of our soldiers, which they will never do.

This is why they are focusing military actions in the Efrin area we do not care about that at all.

Don't get me wrong a time will come where the kurds will face a full force assault from the turks, our support for them is not unlimited. Just like the kurds will be facing the SAA once ISIS is gone.

What we believe will happen is the SAA and Turks will attack at the same time, I heard Putin told the kurds something like "rejoin Syria or we will not help protect you". Kurds will not hand over the land they control without a fight, anyone who thinks otherwise needs to spend a good few months about them like I have.

You see the kurds are scared to death right now about facing either side, because once ISIS is gone there is no guarantee we will remain there. Their survival depends on us

They do not have many heavy weapons, their manpower is very very low, no air force they would get picked apart in such a fight.

So to make this clear provided we are there the kurds will never come under assault if we go they are pretty much dead and if they are smart would Accept Assad's offers about having some anatomies rights.

Has the kurds cannot fight well, for example, I had orders to seize Al-Berid I took it but the kurds with me proved ineffective in what should have been a fairly simple fight.

They do not have the skill to fight off the SAA and Turk right now even if I was ordered to train them, I doubt with such little time I'd have I could do much for them. Takes months to make even the sub-standard train soldier "decent".

Anyways hope that answered you.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Thanks Seig, very useful on multiple topics.
    Benya
    Benya

Post  Benya Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:51 pm

eehnie wrote:Taking this position you take your side. In the side of the intoxication. Good to know.

My intention wasn't to take sides, I just wrote down my take on this whole situation, like anyone would have done so.

Now we have to see if you also begin intoxicating or not.

If my intention was to "intoxicate", I would have started to post from/quote sources like National Interest, russiandefpolicy, WSJ, Haaretz, Daily Mail and other western MSM BS long ago. I joined this forum a year ago with the intention of expanding my knowledge about Russian military hardware, tactics, doctrines, equipment, order of battle, foerign policies etc.

Until now was not the case. I never said about your comments, with coincident or different oppinions, same or different oppinions never have been a problem.

So do I. I have always respected everyone's opinion (yours too), since that's the point of a discussion, understanding each other's. I always were/am always open to positive/constructive critics, negative ones as well. And like most members of this forum, I wish for civilized discussions.

And I'm so sick reading your last comment too. As consequence the things changed.

Well, it is up to you to interpret this as an attack or whatever. It was intended to be a wake up call.

Anyway, I think that I have started this discussion, so I take full responsibility to conclude it.

eehnie, if you still want to say something about this, then PM me.

Hands down.
    Benya
    Benya

Post  Benya Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Meanwhile in Raqqa province

GOVERNMENT FORCES OVERRUN ISIS DEFENSE, LIBERATE SABKAH VILLAGE IN SOUTHERN RAQQAH (MAP)

Syrian government forces, led by the Syrian Arab Army Tiger Forces and pro-government tribal forces, have overrun the ISIS defense in the southern Raqqah countryside and libearted the village of Sabkah, according to pro-government sources.

Sabkah had been used by ISIS terroirsts for conducting counter-attacks against government forces deployed in Ghanim Ali village and in the nearby area.

If confirmed, government forces will be able to secure the recent gains in southern Raqqah and to develop further their operation against ISSI in the administrative border area between the provinces of Raqqah and Deir Ezzor.

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 26 1-13

Arrow https://southfront.org/government-forces-overrun-isis-defense-liberate-sabkah-village-in-southern-raqqah-map/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Increase barrel elevation by 35 degrees

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 26 DGPGkRoW0AAbnZE

Yes boss

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 26 DGPGkRrXgAIajdF
    par far

Post  par far Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:14 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    par far wrote:

No that attack was a test to see if we would oppose them advancing into that area and we did. We have troops patrolling the boarders, only way the Turks can advance from that area. Only way the turks can advance is if they are willing to go over the bodies of our soldiers, which they will never do.

This is why they are focusing military actions in the Efrin area we do not care about that at all.

Don't get me wrong a time will come where the kurds will face a full force assault from the turks, our support for them is not unlimited. Just like the kurds will be facing the SAA once ISIS is gone.

What we believe will happen is the SAA and Turks will attack at the same time, I heard Putin told the kurds something like "rejoin Syria or we will not help protect you". Kurds will not hand over the land they control without a fight, anyone who thinks otherwise needs to spend a good few months about them like I have.

You see the kurds are scared to death right now about facing either side, because once ISIS is gone there is no guarantee we will remain there. Their survival depends on us

They do not have many heavy weapons, their manpower is very very low, no air force they would get picked apart in such a fight.

So to make this clear provided we are there the kurds will never come under assault if we go they are pretty much dead and if they are smart would Accept Assad's offers about having some anatomies rights.

Has the kurds cannot fight well, for example, I had orders to seize Al-Berid I took it but the kurds with me proved ineffective in what should have been a fairly simple fight.

They do not have the skill to fight off the SAA and Turk right now even if I was ordered to train them, I doubt with such little time I'd have I could do much for them. Takes months to make even the sub-standard train soldier "decent".

Anyways hope that answered you.

Yes it did answer my question, thanks Seig.
    par far

Post  par far Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:15 pm

JohninMK wrote:Increase barrel elevation by 35 degrees

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 26 DGPGkRoW0AAbnZE

Yes boss

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 26 DGPGkRrXgAIajdF

Would the tank not fall over, when they fire it?(In the second picture.)
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:54 pm

SAA has taken around 20 percent of sukan from ISIS within the 2-3 days of fighting been going on around there.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:57 pm

PS we have started talks with russia to hand Tan-if over.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:03 pm

par far wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Increase barrel elevation by 35 degrees

Yes boss

Would the tank not fall over, when they fire it?(In the second picture.)
    The whole tank is not on the truck. The recoil would make a good video tho'.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:06 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:PS we have started talks with russia to hand Tan-if over.

Good to hear, avoids misunderstandings. Wonder if there will be a 'return to nearly as found' clause from the US?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:08 pm

JohninMK wrote:

Good to hear, avoids misunderstandings. Wonder if there will be a 'return to nearly as found' clause from the US?

We started Talks, there is no guarantee we will, and keep in mind FSA may try and block it.

so don't assume this is a sure thing.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:13 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:

We started Talks, there is no guarantee we will, and keep in mind FSA may try and block it.

so don't assume this is a sure thing.
    All too often some idiot throws sand in the works. Important part is your guys get out clean and safe with all their gear.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:53 pm

eehnie wrote:
    Benya wrote:I only wrote this post because time to time I got sick and tired reading your recent posts, which are aimed directly to derail the topics and spark hostility between members.

I'm also sick reading dirty propaganda here with negative value. Constant intoxication from a few people, likely being professionals of it. And still we will have to applaud a self labeled worker for the US in Syria, saying he will go to Deir Ezzor before than the Syrian and Russian Armed Forces. Well. A big NO. Will not have a nice welcome from me.

Taking this position you take your side. In the side of the intoxication. Good to know.

Now we have to see if you also begin intoxicating or not. Until now was not the case. I never said about your comments, with coincident or different oppinions, same or different oppinions never have been a problem. And I'm so sick reading your last comment too. As consequence the things changed.

I am being paid directly by US Military Industiral Complex and CIA. Me veri pro.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:47 am

ANNA!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:35 am