Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
OminousSpudd
zorobabel
BKP
PapaDragon
calm
TheArmenian
KomissarBojanchev
Benya
d_taddei2
franco
kvs
JohninMK
eehnie
miketheterrible
ATLASCUB
Big_Gazza
MMBR
ultimatewarrior
0nillie0
crod
par far
starman
Airman
AbdulhamidtheSecond
ali.a.r
arpakola
Walther von Oldenburg
airstrike
Mindstorm
RTN
Zastel
George1
Grazneyar
VARGR198
KiloGolf
jhelb
Austin
Vann7
Visc
Azi
whir
higurashihougi
Teshub
Erk
max steel
AlfaT8
medo
Hannibal Barca
rambo54
Karl Haushofer
Kimppis
MilitaryAttractions
Firebird
onwiththewar
A Different Voice
VladimirSahin
Project Canada
storm333
The Ottoman
ult
Odin of Ossetia
Neutrality
Airbornewolf
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
auslander
Isos
cochiloco
KoTeMoRe
73 posters

Syrian War: News #12

eehnie
    eehnie

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 29 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

Post  eehnie Thu May 04, 2017 5:12 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    crod wrote:.......

Enjoyed those wars did you, good times yeah? Heroic words. How did you enjoy them - armchair general? Involved in them at all? Happy with all the death and carnage??? Ludicrous argument...for goodness sake pull your head in and don't publish such tripe.

Your fu8k Palestine sig speaks volumes of your maturity.

Enjoyed as much as everyone else enjoyed entertainment we "provided"

We delivered entertainment for others and we now rightfully expect others to deliver entertainment to us in return

And that sig is just for that one special person with huge Iran boner but if others can enjoy it I have no problem with it (Iran is in there too but GoogleTranslate might have fudged it a bit, as for Palestine I don't care one way or the other but he get his period on over it and it's good enough for me)

I seriously got sick of his Iran cheerleading on the tread about war where other countries are doing Iranian work for them while they sign billions of dollars worth of contracts with that same Uncle Sam that they supposedly despise so much

Asshole hypocrites

Only defining yourself. Your lies make not sense. Fake all. Curiously, I remember you in the past giving labels of troll to others.

No, I'm not a "huge Iran boner". This is part of your lies. Unfortunately for you, the reality is not like you want, and here in Europe, in the Basque Country, we have a brain to see it. No, not everyone must hate Iran. No, Iran is not our enemy. No, Syria is not our enemy. No, China is not our enemy. No, Russia is not our enemy.

Your lies will not run free. If you lie, your lies will be exposed over the table.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu May 04, 2017 6:32 pm

A frozen conflict could work well in small countries like Moldova and Georgia, work but badly in large countries like Ukraine. These are all sane people who do not wish to die to go to jinnah. In Syria it won't work. Syrian mujahideen don't want to live. They want to die to go to jinnah. They are not afraid of Russians. A frozen conflict will not work in Syria and Putin still don't get it. So much for being a former KGB.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu May 04, 2017 7:08 pm

kvs wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:....................
    If Syrians and Iranians do not want to contribute then others will.

I already said that Russia already secured it's interests in Syria. Everything else is just gravy. Syria and Iran on the other hand, not so much. But that is their problem, not Russian.

This thinking does not make sense.   The regime in Damascus needs to survive if Russia is to secure its interests, i.e. no jihadi control of Syria.
    The only way Russia could secure its interests is to keep assisting the SAA to purge Syria of all the jihadi nests.   Freezing the status quo will
    be a long term fail unless Russia wants to engage in the current level of intervention indefinitely.   And the NYT is fake news.

It make perfect sense. If Iran does not want to contribute then good riddance. What do they bring to the table anyway?

Russia doesn't need regime in Damascus to secure it's interests. Regimes are perfectly disposable and easily replaced. They don't even need whole of Syria.
    Latakia is more than enough and everyone else is already chomping at the bit to partition the whole thing.

Only loser in that case is Iran. Everyone else wins, Russia first and foremost.

As for terrorists next door, that is what VKS is for. USA was routinely dumping bombs on Saddam's Iraq throughout the 90's. Same rule applies here.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu May 04, 2017 7:10 pm

eehnie wrote:....................

Only defining yourself. Your lies make not sense. Fake all. Curiously, I remember you in the past giving labels of troll to others.

No, I'm not a "huge Iran boner". This is part of your lies. Unfortunately for you, the reality is not like you want, and here in Europe, in the Basque Country, we have a brain to see it. No, not everyone must hate Iran. No, Iran is not our enemy. No, Syria is not our enemy. No, China is not our enemy. No, Russia is not our enemy.

Your lies will not run free. If you lie, your lies will be exposed over the table.

Here is what I see every time I read one of your verbal diarrheas:
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 29 Funny%20Iranian%20President%20Ahmadinejad%20cross%20eyed

And what is with the 2nd grade level of sentence structure? Seriously, look at this nonsense:

This is part of your lies. Unfortunately for you, the reality is not like you want

Fetal alcohol syndrome is only excuse for this crap.

eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu May 04, 2017 7:26 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:....................

Here is what I see every time I read one of your verbal diarrheas:
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 29 Funny%20Iranian%20President%20Ahmadinejad%20cross%20eyed

And what is with the 2nd grade level of sentence structure? Seriously, look at this nonsense:

This is part of your lies. Unfortunately for you, the reality is not like you want

Fetal alcohol syndrome is only excuse for this crap.

I'm sure you see him everywhere, mostly because the diarrheas are in your mind, lol.

And now comes the English teacher. (A true Serbian).
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu May 04, 2017 7:32 pm

eehnie wrote:.............

I'm sure you see him everywhere, mostly because the diarrheas are in your mind, lol.

I AM a teacher you braindead idiot... lol1
    par far

Post  par far Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm

GarryB wrote:
    Russia pushing for a frozen conflict in syria ........ why on earth when you have the initiative?

Ummm... obviously because there are no purely military solutions to civil wars.

A solution in Syria that does not involve all parties of legitimate Syrian (fuck the foreigners and ISIS/Daesh) factions, is just round one of many more to come.

A solution that at least includes the actual opposition to Assad that are actually from Syria and not funded externally with another agenda will last longer and make Syria safe again.

It is the other way to drain the swamp (as opposed to killing everyone).

With these new safe zones, could Russia convince more terrorists to lay down their arms and make peace? Also with Turkey agreeing to this, probably means that Turkey is on favorable conditions with Russia and Iran.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu May 04, 2017 7:49 pm

par far wrote:...............

With these new safe zones, could Russia convince more terrorists to lay down their arms and make peace? Also with Turkey agreeing to this, probably means that Turkey is on favorable conditions with Russia and Iran.

That is alway an option but these days they seem to be pretty busy with killing each other so no point interrupting them.

If rumors are anything to go by it seems that Russia is preparing an offensive to lift the siege of Deir ez Zorr so everything else is on back burner until that is handled.

Makes sense. Idlib is still hostile territory while DeZ is much friendlier environment. To say nothing of strategic and PR value.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu May 04, 2017 9:09 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

I will trust you are a true Serbian when you prove it using Serbian language, not English.

Not as difficult for a true Serbian Smile

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu May 04, 2017 10:27 pm

eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

I will trust you are a true Serbian when you prove it using Serbian language, not English.

Wait, you seriously doubt that I am Serb? Why would I lie about that? If I said I was from some fancy place like Japan or New Zealand then fine, but little old Serbia? Seriously?

As for proof:

Драги дебилни дегенерику прве категорије, најлепше те молим да једеш говна и тераш се у три пизде лепе материне, да јебеш сопствену мајку, оца и сву своју децу и родбину и да сви они јебу тебе уколико имају већи курац него што је пречник твог дупета.

И јеб'о твоје смрдљиве Баскијске терористе, цркли сви на гомили ту где стојите.

My apologies to mods for using non approved language. And to those who can understand what I wrote, my apologies for profanities. angel
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu May 04, 2017 11:25 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:....................
    If Syrians and Iranians do not want to contribute then others will.

I already said that Russia already secured it's interests in Syria. Everything else is just gravy. Syria and Iran on the other hand, not so much. But that is their problem, not Russian.

This thinking does not make sense.   The regime in Damascus needs to survive if Russia is to secure its interests, i.e. no jihadi control of Syria.
    The only way Russia could secure its interests is to keep assisting the SAA to purge Syria of all the jihadi nests.   Freezing the status quo will
    be a long term fail unless Russia wants to engage in the current level of intervention indefinitely.   And the NYT is fake news.

It make perfect sense. If Iran does not want to contribute then good riddance. What do they bring to the table anyway?

Russia doesn't need regime in Damascus to secure it's interests. Regimes are perfectly disposable and easily replaced. They don't even need whole of Syria.
    Latakia is more than enough and everyone else is already chomping at the bit to partition the whole thing.

Only loser in that case is Iran. Everyone else wins, Russia first and foremost.

As for terrorists next door,  that is what VKS is for. USA was routinely dumping bombs on Saddam's Iraq throughout the 90's. Same rule applies here.  

BS. Latakia on its own would not be able to survive terrorist attacks from mainland Syria. All the major areas must be cleaned by SAA to prevent terrorists establishing a foothold and a base of operation.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu May 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Syrian rebels reject Russia's proposal for safe zones

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-safezones-opposition-idUSKBN1801TF
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu May 04, 2017 11:58 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Wait, you seriously doubt that I am Serb? Why would I lie about that? If I said I was from some fancy place like Japan or New Zealand then fine, but little old Serbia? Seriously?

As for proof:

Драги дебилни дегенерику прве категорије, најлепше те молим да једеш говна и тераш се у три пизде лепе материне, да јебеш сопствену мајку, оца и сву своју децу и родбину и да сви они јебу тебе уколико имају већи курац него што је пречник твог дупета.

My apologies to mods for using non approved language. And to those who can understand what I wrote, my apologies for profanities. angel

Not sure if possible to clean your mind of diarrheas, but we can try a little more dunno

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-says-hezbollah-hamas-arent-terrorist-groups-50783

Russia Says Hezbollah, Hamas Aren't Terrorist Groups

Russia does not consider Hezbollah a terrorist organization, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov told a press conference Sunday, the Interfax news agency reported.

"We maintain contacts and relations with [Hezbollah] because we do not consider them a terrorist organization. They have never committed any terrorist attacks on Russian territory," Bogdanov was cited as saying.

Bogdanov said Hezbollah and Hamas — the main Palestinian armed resistance group — had both been democratically elected and were “legitimate societal-political forces.”

However, both groups have been blacklisted by the United States as terrorist organizations.

“The Americans consider Hamas a terrorist organization. But we don't agree, because they [represent] an integral part of Palestinian society,” Bogdanov was cited as saying in the report.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in Vienna after a meeting on Syria that Jordan is to coordinate international efforts to compile a common list of terrorist groups in Syria, Interfax reported Saturday.

Russia launched a military air offensive in Syria in late September in the name of combating international terrorism, but it has been accused by the West of targeting moderate opposition groups in a bid to shore up the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad — a longtime Moscow ally.

Hundreds of Hezbollah fighters have joined the ranks of Assad's regime.

Bogdanov said up to seven organizations would be included on the terrorist list, including the Islamic State, al-Nusra Front, and the Jaish al-Islam militant groups, the report said.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Fri May 05, 2017 12:25 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

As for proof:

Ей западен боклук, ти няма какво да се доказваш, в нашите балкански земи е пълно с предатели като вас. Ако искаш Сирия да бъде разпокъсана, ти си Антихристиянин. Ако това стане ще има геноцид над Асирийците. Като те гледам ти си сунитскоюдейско псе което е против всякаква човещина и си долен лицемер. Какво би казал ако разпокъсаха Сърбия в Босненски, Унгарски и Албански части? Ти искаш точно това да стане със Сирия и еврейските манафи да продължат да избиват невинни хора.

Но какво да споря с теб, ти само правиш провокации за това че не всеки тука смята че трябва да лапаме Еврейски кур.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Fri May 05, 2017 1:39 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

As for proof:

Ей западен боклук, ти няма какво да се доказваш, в нашите балкански земи е пълно с предатели като вас. Ако искаш Сирия да бъде разпокъсана, ти си Антихристиянин. Ако това стане ще има геноцид над Асирийците.  Като те гледам ти си сунитскоюдейско псе което е против всякаква човещина и си долен лицемер. Какво би казал ако разпокъсаха Сърбия в Босненски, Унгарски и Албански части? Ти искаш точно това да стане със Сирия и еврейските манафи да продължат да избиват невинни хора.

Но какво да споря с теб, ти само правиш провокации за това че не всеки тука смята че трябва да лапаме Еврейски кур.  

Is really Serbian then this idiot? Lol, nothing with less dignity than a Serbian trying to be a pro Israel and pro US warmonger.
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Fri May 05, 2017 3:06 am

I think it is way time for the MODs to stop this dribble...it is belittling the forum.

PLEASE intervene....
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 05, 2017 3:11 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

As for proof:

Ей западен боклук, ти няма какво да се доказваш, в нашите балкански земи е пълно с предатели като вас. Ако искаш Сирия да бъде разпокъсана, ти си Антихристиянин. Ако това стане ще има геноцид над Асирийците.  Като те гледам ти си сунитскоюдейско псе което е против всякаква човещина и си долен лицемер. Какво би казал ако разпокъсаха Сърбия в Босненски, Унгарски и Албански части? Ти искаш точно това да стане със Сирия и еврейските манафи да продължат да избиват невинни хора.

Dude, Serbian and Bulgarian are not interchangeable.

You will have to translate that.
    MMBR
    MMBR

Post  MMBR Fri May 05, 2017 9:24 am

A nice explanation of russian and iranian political and military goals in syria and the differences

https://southfront.org/russian-iranian-alliance-aims-objectives-and-differences/
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Fri May 05, 2017 10:46 am

JohninMK wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:

Obama is not Trump's Pentagon (which is in charge of foreign policy).
    Your comment does not make sense.

What doesn't?
    The whole sentence.
    Well if you don't elaborate we get nowhere.
    OK. Obama is a single person whilst the Pentagon is an organisation and 'is' is the present tense but Obama is in the past so the first part doesn't hang together.

Did you mean 'Obama's Pentagon was not the same as Trump's Pentagon (which is now in charge of foreign policy)?

The response was referring to an article regarding a deal with Obama. I'm just stating that a clear distinction must be made between Obama the president and Trump the president. Obama, unlike Trump the fool, actually understood the nature of conflicts, the players (including internal ones), geopolitics etc... much more than Trump. Moreover, Obama had tact, and was more hands-on with foreign policy. Trump is "not" in charge...not for lack of title or authority, but due to lack of knowledge in a great many spheres when it comes to issues so complex as these. Thus, Trump is almost exclusively at the mercy of the NSC advisors, situation which is reinforced and aided by an internal political atmosphere that's extremely hostile. I think nothing could picture this difference more clearly than the first chemical attack (under Obama) vs. the second (under Trump). Obama was served on a silver platter the excuse he needed to invade/militarily intervene in Syria (work of his own CIA/Allies). The move was even telegraphed with the "red line" comment beforehand (the setup) - so Obama was, at some point on board with the play, whether willingly or just following the script as most American presidents must do. When it came to decisively respond and sign-off on the "options brief", Obama refused to engage with the militarily option - not because of charity or human conscience (although you can never discount it), or because he lacked cheerleaders (most of all his own CIA/neocons) but probably because he knew that the internal political cost was not worth it...as well as other considerations (Syria being a quagmire etc). In short, Obama controlled the situation as best he thought he could - and strategically opposed something both his CIA/Pentagon had worked for. Trump on the other hand, is pressured, toyed with (by his current advisors) - almost total control. Dealing with a clown such as this one is tricky business - specially when it comes to important deals. Hard to know when the real decision makers will use Trump as a scapegoat to dump something strategically - and the clown will defend it with all the nonsense that will come out of this mouth - diluting and polluting the actual importance of said event. We're seeing this behavior with his promises in domestic politics - neocons pushing their agenda, hijacking Trumps campaign agenda (sometimes almost completely opposite) and Trump cheerleading such hijacking in the press, spinning and performing poor partisan theatricals to deflect -- cause the reality is that he's got nowhere to go. Don't expect different on foreign policy.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Fri May 05, 2017 1:06 pm

0nillie0 wrote:
    I don't wanna offend you, but i think its unfair to say that Syrians have not contributed enough. Probably already over 100.000 Syrian military personnel killed as of January 2017, not counting the various Syrian and non-Syrian militias.
    And the pool of available Syrian replacement troops has also been depleted by the civilian casualties. I think people here are too quick to in passing judgment over Syrian military and its lack of achievements. I personnaly did not give them any chance before Russia intervention. A situation like that just doesn't fix itself in 2 years... Regardless of what Russia has or hasn't done. Given their extremely dire condition, i think the Syrian military has performed as best as it possibly could over the past 2 years up to this point.

Right and Hez has also made considerable sacrifices. As for Iran, it also has the mess in Iraq to deal with.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri May 05, 2017 2:19 pm

RT is carrying an article about the 4 safe zones. US got what they wanted, a no fly zone. Unfortunately for them it seems to be in regards to US/nato, not Syria and Russia. This is going to get interesting.

https://www.rt.com/news/387203-syria-safe-zones-warplanes-coalition/

Last edited by auslander on Fri May 05, 2017 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 05, 2017 3:05 pm

auslander wrote:RT is carrying an article about the 4 safe zones. US got what they wanted, a now fly zone. Unfortunately for them it seems to be in regards to US/nato, not Syria and Russia. This is going to get interesting.

Big words. We'll see how it goes but if true this is how it would look like, courtesy of Jihadi Julian:
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 29 C_DPA7HXgAA7O0O
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Fri May 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Israel|i airstrikes destroyed S. aircraft shelter in Damascus International Airport destroyed
    локација - http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.380973&lon=36.497194&z=14&m=b
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 29 C_AVDyZW0AAR5f8

This Aircraft Shelter located in military area of Damascus Airport visibly witnessed activity & served as weapon storage since long time.
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 29 C_AgZhWWAAIFQH9
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Breaking Dier Ezzor : Field source Syrian Army liberate Electricity Company، about 13 ISIS Have killed ISIS Supply road Tharda - city is cut

https://twitter.com/MIG29_/status/860378892988755968

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 29 C_Ct_I3XgAAy_lv
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri May 05, 2017 3:52 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    auslander wrote:RT is carrying an article about the 4 safe zones. US got what they wanted, a now fly zone. Unfortunately for them it seems to be in regards to US/nato, not Syria and Russia. This is going to get interesting.

Big words. We'll see how it goes but if true this is how it would look like, courtesy of Jihadi Julian:

Methinks Langley no like.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 pm